Ubisoft Kills Off Online Passes #ThankYouUbisoft

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11981 posts) -

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/01/ubisoft-kills-online-pass-system-effective-immediately

#WeAreHumbledByTheirKindness

#ThankYouUbisoft

#2 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8974 posts) -

Sweet, time to buy ACIV used and not give a cent to Ubisoft.

#3 Edited by starjet905 (1943 posts) -

I'm still having trouble figuring out whether this #ThankYouUbisoft thing that you and charizard have going is serious or sarcastic...

#4 Edited by TheEroica (14171 posts) -
@Xaero_Gravity said:

Sweet, time to buy ACIV used and not give a cent to Ubisoft.

Re-instituted... thanks Xaero :\

#5 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11981 posts) -

@starjet905 said:

I'm still having trouble figuring out whether this #ThankYouUbisoft thing that you and charizard have going is serious or sarcastic...

Why wouldn't it be serious?

Ubisoft is clearly the defining mastermind of this and next generation.

#6 Posted by starjet905 (1943 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

@starjet905 said:

I'm still having trouble figuring out whether this #ThankYouUbisoft thing that you and charizard have going is serious or sarcastic...

Why wouldn't it be serious?

Ubisoft is clearly the defining mastermind of this and next generation.

Oh, I'm not exactly disagreeing with that. But all this praise in several threads? Made me wonder for a while.

#7 Edited by silversix_ (15326 posts) -

u n your ubisoft

#8 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11981 posts) -

@starjet905 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

@starjet905 said:

I'm still having trouble figuring out whether this #ThankYouUbisoft thing that you and charizard have going is serious or sarcastic...

Why wouldn't it be serious?

Ubisoft is clearly the defining mastermind of this and next generation.

Oh, I'm not exactly disagreeing with that. But all this praise in several threads? Made me wonder for a while.

Honestly, I don't even own Assassin's Creed IV

I just get really bored sometimes :P

#9 Posted by hippiesanta (9947 posts) -

merci beaucoup Ubisoftie ...... je suis will continue support you ....... please take my munny