Hasbro Game Channel announced today for PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360. They didn't even want to give Nintendo a family board game collection.
This family-friendly game looks like it could actually make some profit at least, unlike the more expensive AC, Splinter Cell and Watch_Dogs games. But it seems like Ubisoft has had enough of doing third-party business with Nintendo, lmao.
Apart from the upcoming Just Dance U 2015 this October, I think Ubisoft is calling it quits soon on the Wii U. And this gen just started for PS4 and Xbox One, lmao.
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue announced for PS3 and Xbox 360. No Wii U version. Ubisoft doesn't consider you last-gen.
- Assassin's Creed: Unity for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. No Wii U version. Ubisoft doesn't consider you next-gen/current-gen.
- Valant Hearts: The Great War came to XBL, PSN and PC. No Wii U version. Ubisoft doesn't like your online marketplace.
- Far Cry 4 for PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360. No Wii U version. Ubisoft doesn't consider you wingsuit or elephant worthy.
- Watch_Dogs U. They say it's coming this Fall (Ubi gave one-sentence statements back in March and June), but there is no mention of this game anywhere on Ubisoft's site (but every other platform is shown). There is no mention of this game from Ubisoft's Gamescom lineup announced today, but plenty of mentions for AC Rogue, AC Unity and Far Cry 4. And every retailer has the same Pre-Order placeholder date of December 31st, 2014 if you try to purchase Watch_Dogs U. WTF_Dogs is this?
It's like Ubisoft has refused to give retailers any info because they are thinking of cancelling it. Would you confidently Pre-order the Wii U game for a cousin or brother's birthday, when you have no idea if it's even coming at all? This game still remains a mystery - there's ZERO footage and it's supposedly coming out any month now, and there's a big Gamescom event next week!