U4 Developer Explains Differences - E3 Trailer and Gameplay

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@FastRobby said:

@Heirren said:

@scottpsfan14:

I disagree about Ryse. Uncharted 4 has a level of animation that exceeds Ryse, and the lighting/transparencies are also superior. Ryse also had separate tmodels/detail for game and cutscenes.

But you are basing this on an unfinished game, and not to mention when UC4 comes out, Ryse already has been available for two years. It would be time for the 50% more powa console to show a graphically more impressive game

See your logic is that Ryse looking better than UC4 (a 1080p 60fps target game) means Xbox One somehow has an edge in power. Ryse runs like shit at 900p on Xbox One. If you want to show a game that technically thrashes Ryse, then that would be DriveClub. You can voice your opinion on that, but at the end of the day that would be your word against facts.

Completely disagree with you. I have Ryse, I've played it on Xbox One, it doesn't run like shit at all. Never noticed any frame drops, and pixel quality > pixel quantity. That's why Ryse was better than boring empty Infamous SS. Also nowhere I'm saying Ryse looks better than UC4.