Twitter Douche Dodd Exposed TCHBO

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by SolidTy (41494 posts) -

Ty shut this one down fast, damn.

Thank you ReadingRainbow, sir.

It wouldn't be as big a deal if the news was SW relevant or news that we had not seen before. Then there is the obvious fanboy slant.

Thinking about it, this issue was discussed at length in the Drive Club thread. It just so happens rumors surrounding Drive Club were created by this Todd character (or more rumor mongers), so it all belonged in the Drive Club thread. Found here! :P

#52 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (12793 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@Chutebox said:

@Desmonic said:

@tymeservesfate: I don't even.......what?...

lolololololololol

I really have no idea what the heck he is on about this time XD That post made no sense at all! It would seem a guy can't joke in SW no more lol

It's like he's some drunk picking fights with lamp posts and bus stops in the street all while yelling at the top of his lungs "Cows!"

#53 Posted by freedomfreak (38171 posts) -

This was edited in the other thread. No real need for this one.

#54 Posted by Desmonic (12661 posts) -

Stop derailing the thread freedom! We're already past that! :P

#55 Posted by tyloss (829 posts) -

Ty's last meltdown about Infamous completely destroyed him.

#56 Posted by tymeservesfate (1469 posts) -
#57 Edited by kuu2 (6786 posts) -

The other thread is not about what I am talking about. Stop trying to derail my thread please and stay on topic.

#58 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (12793 posts) -

This thread is now about.

#59 Edited by freedomfreak (38171 posts) -
@kuu2 said:

The other thread is not about what I am talking about. Stop trying to derail my thread please and stay on topic.

I didn't read thread, because your posts are usually filled with nonsense, so I thought it was only fair to assume the same goes for your OPs.

Why did you make this thread?

#60 Posted by kuu2 (6786 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

I didn't read thread, because your posts are usually filled with nonsense, so I thought it was only fair to assume the same goes for your OPs.

Why did you make this thread?

Do you have something to add?

#61 Posted by freedomfreak (38171 posts) -
@kuu2 said:

Added my sentiments in the other thread. Would you mind answering my question? It's pretty simple.

#62 Edited by kuu2 (6786 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Added my sentiments in the other thread. Would you mind answering my question? It's pretty simple.

Your question is not of concern to the topic go back to the other thread if that is where you were posting.

#63 Posted by freedomfreak (38171 posts) -
@kuu2 said:

Your question is not of concern to the topic go back to the other thread if that is where you were posting.

Really? Me asking you what your point is in your own thread is not concerning of the topic?

#64 Edited by SolidTy (41494 posts) -

@tyloss said:

Ty's last meltdown about Infamous completely destroyed him.

Mine? I'm known as Ty and SolidTy.

I think you have me confused. I barely spoke in the Infamous thread, like at all.

Oh, wait, you mean "tyme". Lowercase "t". Please don't confuse me with him.

That uppercase is me, that lowercase makes all the difference in shorthand. In fact, you would be in shorthand, lowercase "ty", so let's call him tyme if not tymeservesfate. Yeah?

#65 Posted by Desmonic (12661 posts) -
#66 Posted by Bigboi500 (28804 posts) -

*eats popcorn* but not really sure what I'm watching...

#67 Posted by Chutebox (36183 posts) -
#68 Edited by Desmonic (12661 posts) -

Eh, just hop on for the ride :P We'll get somewhere....eventually.........................I think XD

#69 Edited by MlauTheDaft (3005 posts) -

@SolidTy:

Do we still get to call you king btw?

#70 Posted by SolidTy (41494 posts) -

Mystery e-pron with a side of animal drama?

#71 Posted by I_can_haz (6454 posts) -

Another failed thread by kuu2. Why am I not surprised?

#72 Posted by kuu2 (6786 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@ReadingRainbow4: @kuu2: @Chutebox:

Guys, could it be that @tymeservesfate is actually the douche Dodd that got found out? :O Only logical explanation for this level of butthurt out of the blue!

Opinions? lol

After all of the supposed leaks from Dodd, CBoat, and Thuway that end up here, all of a sudden these guys are no longer good sources, and they never were quoted in SW.............

I have no words to explain ty...........

#73 Edited by Bigboi500 (28804 posts) -

@SolidTy said:
@Bigboi500 said:

Mystery e-pron with a side of animal drama?

Is that what this thread is about? >.<

#74 Posted by blackace (19729 posts) -

@Nike_Air said:

Don't worry. a new SonyGAF hero will emerge from the ashes of Pete Dodd and CBoat.

All these so called Insiders were part of SonyGaf and every negative thing they said about XB1/Microsoft the Cows on SW believe as fact. Now that all these Insiders (Thurway, CBoat, FamousMortimer) have been called out and proven to be frauds no one cares anymore. It's no different they MisterxMedia. Lems & Cows taking an interest on his blog and what his "Insiders" have to say about XBox One/Microsoft. The biased fanboys need to stop taking what these insiders say as fact. Everything is a rumor until proven to be a fact or not a fact.

#75 Posted by SolidTy (41494 posts) -

@SolidTy:

Do we still get to call you king btw?

Well, I didn't lose my Kingly reign as that's apart of SW history, so that's fine just understand that there is just more than one King. :P

There was one King before me, and two Kings after me. :) KingTy as it were during that period.

SolidTy and Ty work just fine though, if not "the one and only, Mr. G.O.T.Y.". (Gamespotter of the Year). :P

#76 Posted by Bigboi500 (28804 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Eh, just hop on for the ride :P We'll get somewhere....eventually.........................I think XD

If you say so brah...

#77 Posted by Shewgenja (7931 posts) -

So, what the OP is really saying is, the Secret Sauce am real?

#78 Edited by Desmonic (12661 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

After all of the supposed leaks from Dodd, CBoat, and Thuway that end up here, all of a sudden these guys are no longer good sources, and they never were quoted in SW.............

I have no words to explain ty...........

Eh. My opinion is as stands. This one sucks/is a fake? Well, we'll just ignore him from now one. Not sure what's the big issue in particular :P Plenty of leakers/insiders have gone wrong before.

Worry not, no one has any words to explain him XD

#79 Posted by SolidTy (41494 posts) -

Whatever the hell the Secret Sauce is, I always have them take it off of my hamburger meal.

#80 Edited by Gue1 (9117 posts) -

but the fact that the PS4's more powerful than the Xbone still remains. ;)

#81 Posted by xhawk27 (7076 posts) -

Cows believe all rumors as fact.

#82 Edited by tyloss (829 posts) -
#83 Edited by Heil68 (42622 posts) -

20+ yrs in the industry with nearly 400 projects completed, THAT’S who.

That's all we needed to know. He sounds like he Lives, Learns AND Loves, and by golly that's all that matters.

#84 Posted by kuu2 (6786 posts) -

About as real as the unlocked power of Teh Cellzors......................

All 'insiders' including the loon bag MisterX should never be quoted on these boards.

#85 Posted by shawn30 (4290 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@kinectthedots said:

Why are you calling out factions like a desperate fanboy? Not fanboy wars. I wonder how long this will stay open.

Sony Fan always crying to the mods to close threads they don't like.

So was this guy ever a real insider or now that he has been shown to be a douche which he always was he is getting the bus driven over him now?

FM was and is a douche. He's been outed and banned by Sonygaf, lol. He stepped way over the line and has zero credibility left. His insider news spanned many threads here and all over gaming sites. I'm glad he's gone. Don't let the door hit you on ass on the way out pal. You wont be missed.

#86 Posted by remiks00 (1533 posts) -

@SolidTy said:
@Shewgenja said:

Whatever the hell the Secret Sauce is, I always have them take it off of my hamburger meal.

#87 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

Lmfao seeing @tymeservesfate: meltdown essays out of the blue should get this thread stickied. Nice thread @kuu2:

#88 Posted by SolidTy (41494 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

@SolidTy said:
@Shewgenja said:

Didn't see it coming, haha.

#89 Posted by Boggle_Dragon (85 posts) -

Poor guy, hope his kid is alright. I don't get how this is some sort of TCHBO, if anything it was Lems claiming he was sacked because of Sony... I don't know which is worse, them or that douche Dodd.

#90 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

Why is there so much ps4 jelly in this thread? I don't get it.

#91 Posted by silversix_ (13565 posts) -

MisterXMedia knows everything tho and Xbox One doesn't just have a 2nd gpu but also a cpu! Impressive stuff created by the best engineers in the world.

#92 Edited by kinectthedots (1493 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@kinectthedots said:

Why are you calling out factions like a desperate fanboy? Not fanboy wars. I wonder how long this will stay open.

Sony Fan always crying to the mods to close threads they don't like.

So was this guy ever a real insider or now that he has been shown to be a douche which he always was he is getting the bus driven over him now?

I am not crying for the mods to close anything. And it has nothing to do with if, "I don't like it" bud, the thread intent and purpose clearly violates established TOS rules for this board.

#93 Posted by cainetao11 (15823 posts) -

@SolidTy said:
@cainetao11 said:

kuu2 said:
@Desmonic said:

Not sure what's worse...a thread about a f*cking insider no one cares about or your extremely dubious "sauce" TC. Seriously, couchjockeyz.com? lol

I find it funny that you say no one cares when every rumor that goes up on GAF from the twitter douches ends up on here.

Yeah, pretty sure they were used as ownage, and defense in the past. Now that there is serious allegations of the BS effect nobody cared? I agree with you @SolidTy all factions are guilty, but cows are the funniest.

I just wish people wouldn't use/post any of these rumors, and they wouldn't even bother discussing the rumor mongers in the first place. There is always someone else that inevitably fills that spot due to the vacuum created in the rumor-mongering business. It's tiresome telling people in threads pointing out rumor and PR from facts.

As far as the Drive Club topic from the other thread (your thread from two days ago I believe) where this Dodd character was exposed, it was a depressingly somber reveal. Specifically, when news broke that the director of Driveclub quit the game for his sickly child. That's crushingly sad as I said in the other thread.

No doubt. These are games. That is heart wrenching, what he's dealing with. I made that thread, not so much for teasing cows, but because I hadn't seen one here with that news. In the end, I always want more great games available to play, regardless of system. And as I get older, and I am not playing sports anymore because of some service injuries, I figured gaming would be my major hobby. But dude, this college stuff is tough, especially after being out of school so long.

#94 Edited by SolidTy (41494 posts) -

@SolidTy said:
@cainetao11 said:

kuu2 said:
@Desmonic said:

Not sure what's worse...a thread about a f*cking insider no one cares about or your extremely dubious "sauce" TC. Seriously, couchjockeyz.com? lol

I find it funny that you say no one cares when every rumor that goes up on GAF from the twitter douches ends up on here.

Yeah, pretty sure they were used as ownage, and defense in the past. Now that there is serious allegations of the BS effect nobody cared? I agree with you @SolidTy all factions are guilty, but cows are the funniest.

I just wish people wouldn't use/post any of these rumors, and they wouldn't even bother discussing the rumor mongers in the first place. There is always someone else that inevitably fills that spot due to the vacuum created in the rumor-mongering business. It's tiresome telling people in threads pointing out rumor and PR from facts.

As far as the Drive Club topic from the other thread (your thread from two days ago I believe) where this Dodd character was exposed, it was a depressingly somber reveal. Specifically, when news broke that the director of Driveclub quit the game for his sickly child. That's crushingly sad as I said in the other thread.

No doubt. These are games. That is heart wrenching, what he's dealing with. I made that thread, not so much for teasing cows, but because I hadn't seen one here with that news. In the end, I always want more great games available to play, regardless of system. And as I get older, and I am not playing sports anymore because of some service injuries, I figured gaming would be my major hobby. But dude, this college stuff is tough, especially after being out of school so long.

What subject is giving you trouble after all these years...English, Math, Sciences, Music?

Or perhaps the odder stuff like World Religion, Psychology, Sociology, etc?

#95 Posted by cainetao11 (15823 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@cainetao11: F*cking mooo brah! XD

Let it go, join the Mooside of the Force! Muahah! darthvader.gif

LOL dude. I was so crushed my living stipend didn't hit today. The Gamestop on 23 st still had a PS4 today!! I had plans of infamous SS and KZSF all weekend since mid terms are done. Check is due Monday. Blows.....

#96 Posted by kuu2 (6786 posts) -

Why is there so much ps4 jelly in this thread? I don't get it.

Its because this is a positive MSoft thread showing that one of the so called 'insiders' is nothing but a phony that spread lies throughout the industry. You even had some in this thread still talking about, 'well he was right some of the time'. Yeah great, he was right about what exactly???? And anyone can guess at things.

#97 Posted by cainetao11 (15823 posts) -

@SolidTy:

Just got an 80 on my Sociology midterm, I believe I passed my psychology mid last night. English academic writing, I'm a B+ average and Speech (? it has to be taken) I am an A average. I am doing it but it sucks up time. I'm only level 14 in Titanfall because I play games so rarely. But I also split time with my PS3, so that is a factor as well.

#98 Posted by Dire_Weasel (15874 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

All 'insiders' including the loon bag MisterX should never be quoted on these boards.

Fair enough.

#99 Posted by SolidTy (41494 posts) -

@SolidTy:

Just got an 80 on my Sociology midterm, I believe I passed my psychology mid last night. English academic writing, I'm a B+ average and Speech (? it has to be taken) I am an A average. I am doing it but it sucks up time. I'm only level 14 in Titanfall because I play games so rarely. But I also split time with my PS3, so that is a factor as well.

Sociology, eh? That's not a fun course if you get the wrong prof, but I remember I had an older lady (I'm not sure if she had a masters or doctorate looking back) who took Sociology very seriously and told us stories from her day as woman. Taking three classes at a time? That's manageable, I think, but getting good grades will dip into your game time fo sho. Funny thing, I did get an A in speech and it was a fun class, but the Doctor of communications I got was hard to the core! When I got my first speech done and got a B, I was furious with myself. I had to step my speech game up, memorize a lot more, and make more eye contact with him reviewing in the back of the class. Fun class though and with you having military stories, that could be a good draw for your topics.

#100 Edited by cainetao11 (15823 posts) -

@SolidTy:

Story telling speech Monday, that's exactly where I'm going, I do want to bring a "my time as a system warrior" thing, whether it be speech or writing. My pop culture paper was focused in the rise of gaming and the blame game by politicians in regards to it. Maybe the next one should be about rumor mongers and their power over fanboys!!LOL