Top Three PS Vita Games Ever. Go!

  • 61 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by charizard1605 (58172 posts) -

1) Persona 4 Golden

2) Ys: Memories of Celceta

3) Rayman Origins

#2 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8151 posts) -

LOL Vita

LOL copycat thread

#3 Posted by mems_1224 (47254 posts) -

#4 Posted by Bigboi500 (29999 posts) -

1. Persona 4 Golden

2. Tearaway

3. Soul Sacrifice

#5 Edited by lundy86_4 (43526 posts) -
  1. P4G
  2. Rayman Origins
  3. Gravity Rush
#6 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (987 posts) -

Lol why bother with Vita you really a sheep or a fake sheep trying to sell Sony products.

#7 Posted by stuff238 (713 posts) -

Final Fantasy X HD

Uncharted Golden Abyss.

Killzone mercenary

#8 Edited by MercenaryMafia (2917 posts) -

There is more than three?

#9 Posted by charizard1605 (58172 posts) -

@stuff238 said:

Final Fantasy X HD

Uncharted Golden Abyss.

Killzone mercenary

How have you played Final Fantasy X already? Did you import it?

#10 Posted by SonicNextGen2 (3470 posts) -

1. Persona 4 Golden

2. Dangan Ronpa

3. Toukiden

#11 Edited by Ghost120x (3909 posts) -

That's hard for me so I have two.

1. Killzone

2. Gravity rush

3. Ys

1.Tearaway

2. Soul sacrifice

3. Little big planet

#12 Posted by stuff238 (713 posts) -
@charizard1605 said:

@stuff238 said:

Final Fantasy X HD

Uncharted Golden Abyss.

Killzone mercenary

How have you played Final Fantasy X already? Did you import it?


Nope. Bought it 12-13 years ago on PS2.

#13 Posted by Netret0120 (2199 posts) -

@stuff238:

The reply to Charizard made me lol:-P

Vita has only been out for 2 years so finding many exclusives are hard but I would say FFX HD should be one of the best on the system. Vita has a lack of games

#14 Edited by finalfantasy94 (26574 posts) -

1.gravity rush

2.YS

3.Shinobido 2

#15 Posted by blamix99 (2053 posts) -

Persona 4

Tearaway

AC Liberation

Dragons Crown

Uncharted GA

can't wait for FFX HD

#16 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

tearaway

dragons crown

soul sacrifice

#17 Edited by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

1. Persona 4

2. Sonic and Sega All Star Racing

3. Uncharted

#18 Posted by Basinboy (11230 posts) -

Tearaway, Persona 4 Golden (yet to finish, hrm), and Dragon's Crown

Of those, I'm partial toward the foremost

#19 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25552 posts) -

Out of what I actually have for Vita.

  1. Persona 4 Golden
  2. Rayman Legends
  3. Uncharted Golden Abyss

I'm sure If I ever get around to actually buying Vita games I'll be putting Muramasa, Ys and Teraway somewhere in the top ten.

#20 Posted by finalstar2007 (25276 posts) -

You just started Persona 4 Golden and its already your favorite TC? :o

anyways my top Vita games are:

  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Uncharted
  • Gravity Rush
  • Tearaway( had to add it, loved this game )

Getting YS and Killzone very soon

#21 Posted by _Matt_ (8924 posts) -

In no particular order:

  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Rayman Origins
  • Uncharted
#22 Posted by osan0 (12743 posts) -
  1. tearaway: nuff said
  2. rayman origins/legends (yes i am picking both just cause).
  3. WRC4: credit to the dev they fixed a lot of problems with last years version. there are still some technical issues (performance is very erratic in australia for example) but much better. i love rally games :D.

I would add gravity rush but the combat is a complete mess. everything else is great though and i really really hope they get it perfect for GR2. if they do then itll be number 1.

#23 Posted by bbkkristian (14955 posts) -

1. Persona 4 Golden

2. Ys Memories of Celceta

3. Gravity Rush

#24 Edited by ShepardCommandr (2740 posts) -

Persona 4 Golden

That's it really.

Vita has no games.

#25 Posted by mrintro (1354 posts) -

People who are saying there are no games for it clearly haven't looked.

#26 Edited by charizard1605 (58172 posts) -

@finalstar2007 said:

You just started Persona 4 Golden and its already your favorite TC? :o

anyways my top Vita games are:

  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Uncharted
  • Gravity Rush
  • Tearaway( had to add it, loved this game )

Getting YS and Killzone very soon

I finished Persona 4 Golden back in December, I started it waaaaay back in October.

EDIT: You're probably referring to the activity feed glitch. Every time you uninstall and then reinstall a game on your Memory Card (as I did with P4G, after I finished it, I removed it to play some other games, but I reinstalled it a few days ago), the activity feed says you're 'playing it for the first time' when you start it up.

#27 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11916 posts) -

Oh, another thread to proclaim your love for Persona 4 Golden.

#28 Posted by finalstar2007 (25276 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

You just started Persona 4 Golden and its already your favorite TC? :o

anyways my top Vita games are:

  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Uncharted
  • Gravity Rush
  • Tearaway( had to add it, loved this game )

Getting YS and Killzone very soon

I finished Persona 4 Golden back in December, I started it waaaaay back in October.

EDIT: You're probably referring to the activity feed glitch. Every time you uninstall and then reinstall a game on your Memory Card (as I did with P4G, after I finished it, I removed it to play some other games, but I reinstalled it a few days ago), the activity feed says you're 'playing it for the first time' when you start it up.

Yeah the newsfeed showed you playing Persona for the first time just like 2 days ago so i thought it was pretty strange its your top game when you just started playing lol but it all make sense now.

i need to get the game very soon myself, should have bought it when it was $19 during Black Friday :(

#29 Posted by voljin1987 (735 posts) -

Not an exclusive ofc.. but am digging some kewl indies like spelunky and hotline miami on the vita

#30 Edited by Telekill (4702 posts) -

Top three games for the first two years for me are:

- Uncharted GA

- The Walking Dead

- Gravity Rush

I don't care for most indie games so PSV has been a pretty big disappointment the last 18 months or so.

#31 Edited by Puckhog04 (22606 posts) -

Persona 4 Golden

Ys Memories of Celceta

Tearaway

- in no particluar order.

#32 Posted by DocSanchez (1642 posts) -

Only played a few games but for me Persona is great. Not enjoyed a JRPG in ages.

#33 Edited by GoldenElementXL (3291 posts) -

1 P4G

2 Sonic and All stars Racing Transformed

3 Hotline Miami

#34 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3074 posts) -

Uncharted, Tearaway, Jak series

#35 Edited by Blabadon (26586 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

Jak series

Did they ever fix that on the Vita?

#36 Edited by charizard1605 (58172 posts) -

@finalstar2007 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

You just started Persona 4 Golden and its already your favorite TC? :o

anyways my top Vita games are:

  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Uncharted
  • Gravity Rush
  • Tearaway( had to add it, loved this game )

Getting YS and Killzone very soon

I finished Persona 4 Golden back in December, I started it waaaaay back in October.

EDIT: You're probably referring to the activity feed glitch. Every time you uninstall and then reinstall a game on your Memory Card (as I did with P4G, after I finished it, I removed it to play some other games, but I reinstalled it a few days ago), the activity feed says you're 'playing it for the first time' when you start it up.

Yeah the newsfeed showed you playing Persona for the first time just like 2 days ago so i thought it was pretty strange its your top game when you just started playing lol but it all make sense now.

i need to get the game very soon myself, should have bought it when it was $19 during Black Friday :(

Lol yep, that's the activity feed glitch.

Yeah, pick it up when you get the chance, it's the greatest JRPG of all time.

#37 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3074 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@WadeFan said:

Jak series

Did they ever fix that on the Vita?

They...tried? lol

#38 Posted by blackace (20886 posts) -

@charizard1605: I can only go by what I've played.

1. Soul Sacrifice

2. Gravity Rush

3. TearAway

Haven't played Persona 4, Y's or Uncharted yet.

#39 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

Youtube is all i use my Vita for now

#40 Posted by StriateEnd (497 posts) -

P4G

Tearaway

Gravity Rush

Then you've got KZ Mercenary, Soul Sacrifice, Rayman Origins/Legends, Uncharted GA, Ys etc

#41 Edited by Blabadon (26586 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@Blabadon said:

@WadeFan said:

Jak series

Did they ever fix that on the Vita?

They...tried? lol

Oh my oh my.

Congrats on modhood btw.

#42 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3074 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@WadeFan said:

@Blabadon said:

@WadeFan said:

Jak series

Did they ever fix that on the Vita?

They...tried? lol

Oh my oh my.

Congrats on modhood btw.

Thank you sir

#43 Edited by j2zon2591 (2239 posts) -

Exclusives:

1.) UCGA/KZM

2.) UCGA/KZM

3.) GR

Mult-platform/e-port:

1.) P4G

2.) PJD f

3.) D.C.

#44 Edited by GTSaiyanjin2 (6012 posts) -

  1. Gravity Rush
  2. P4G
  3. Tearaway
#45 Posted by kingjazziephiz (2433 posts) -

Purchased a vita on Thursday. Downloaded gravity rush of the Psn store.. enjoying it so far

#46 Edited by charizard1605 (58172 posts) -

@kingjazziephiz said:

Purchased a vita on Thursday. Downloaded gravity rush of the Psn store.. enjoying it so far

At all costs, make sure to get Persona 4 Golden a.k.a GOAT

#47 Posted by zarshack (9936 posts) -

1. P4G
2. Rayman Legends
3. Muramasa: Rebirth

#48 Edited by Maddie_Larkin (6561 posts) -

1. P4G

2. Dragons Crown

3. Tearaway

#49 Posted by Blabadon (26586 posts) -

1) Virtue's Last Reward

2) Persona 4 Golden

3) Hotline Miami

Easily better than the 3DS' top three.

#50 Posted by crimsonman1245 (4253 posts) -

Gravity Rush

Persona 4:Golden

Tearaway