Top eight reasons why anyone who makes a ten topic is lame.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ryand2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ryand2006
Member since 2006 • 376 Posts

Top eight reasons why anyone who makes a "top ten reasons why (Insert Console Here) sucks" sucks.

1. Anyone who makes one of these topics is a mindless fanboy, end of story.

2. All three consoles have something going for them, wii has novel control scheme, PS3 has raw power, 360 has substantial power and a number of devs who are farmiliar with the hardware and are pushing out AAA games.

3. It is WAY too early in the generation to judge a console. Even the Xbox 360 hasn't been out long enough for developers to fully take advantage of it's power.

4.All systems have some decent if not awesome games out/coming out for them. PS3 has R:FoM, Motorstorm, Lair, etc. Wii has the trifecta and Zelda among others, and 360 has Oblivion, Halo (it may be overhyped but it is still great), Dead rising, etc. I know i'm missing a lot for each console, but i don't feel like having a massive list.

5. "Buh buh teh Multiplat = suck! (Insert console here) is just stealing (insert console here)'s games!". No, any game that is good is good regardless of which console it is on. Stop whining and enjoy your games.

6. You are not changing anyone's mind with your stupid ten topic. No one's reasoning is strong enough to cause an epiphany in the mind of a hardened fanboy. Stop trying.

7. If any console sucked, how come they're all selling millions of units?

8. "Buh buh buh, teh Cell/Bluray/Xbox live/Halo/Innovative control/free online makes everything on (insert console here) obsolete!!!!!!!!". No. No single technology is amazing enough to void the technologies of another console.

Anyone who makes one of these topics phails. End of story. Discuss.

ryand2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ryand2006
bah bump... this board moves too fast.
BigBadButters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BigBadButters
Member since 2006 • 933 Posts

*slow claps*

*hears fanboy roars*

*runs for life*

*stops at fresh underware stand*

*continues running for life*

ryand2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ryand2006
Does anyone care... at all? Anyone?
BigBadButters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BigBadButters
Member since 2006 • 933 Posts

i dont really care, lol. i guess the fanboys arent coming. maybe the problem is that the whole title isnt shown so people may just think its another list and are avoiding it...

o i got a good idea for a thread. see ya

ParkCarsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 ParkCarsHere
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts

/agree with this thread.

Fanboys suck, and System Wars is where they waste their lives away, so I rarely come here. Seeing posts like this make me feel much better about the Gamespot community, knowing not everyone is a blind fanboy.

Impex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 Impex
Member since 2005 • 5532 Posts

Does anyone care... at all? Anyone? ryand2006

So... this isn't Sparta?

OldParr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 OldParr
Member since 2006 • 2996 Posts
u know taking ur thread to the first page is a lock.i know u put some effort on it but damn the topic is lame
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
Those "top 10 reasons why I know everything and am completely right about X console sucking" topics got very annoying today.
ParkCarsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 ParkCarsHere
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts

u know taking ur thread to the first page is a lock.i know u put some effort on it but damn the topic is lameOldParr

No - his threadwas just lost underneath the millions of fanboyish threads that are just made to make people angry. 90% of the threads serve no purpose, provide no facts, and ultimately, mean absolutely nothing. I'd rather read this thread, making fun of all the fanboys, then all the fanboys making fun of themselves by trying to say that their console is the god of gaming.

pswii23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 pswii23
Member since 2007 • 208 Posts
go home