Tom's Hardware Lists PS Vita Among 20 Worst Failures in Gaming History

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

You are really obsessed with the Vita.....I don't think it's a failure, it just hasn't fully taken off yet because Sony isn't supporting it like they should. I hope they announce some new games for it soon.

ShadowMoses900
You really should have read the rest of the thread before commenting on my so called obsession with the Vita.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"] Dayna Baby Lou Dress Up: The Game.

:lol: Seriously, a brawl game with everything Dayna :shock: Jessica, Lara, Emma, Cammy, etc

We should get it done as an XBL Indie game. The Dress Up Game should be on touch screen devices with dem physics. :shock:

Want!
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"] Dayna Baby Lou Dress Up: The Game.

:lol: Seriously, a brawl game with everything Dayna :shock: Jessica, Lara, Emma, Cammy, etc

We should get it done as an XBL Indie game. The Dress Up Game should be on touch screen devices with dem physics. :shock:

:o ... Day 1.
p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts

[QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"]

... the unmissable Vita exclusive i'm waiting for ... Killzone Mercenaries.

RR360DD

:lol: Cows always give a good laugh

We all get good laughs one way or the other. I look at lems and think only halo for me that would suck and I would be an even unhappier sheep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"]

p4s2p0

We all get good laughs one way or the other. I look at lems and think only halo ha that would suck and I would be an even unhappier sheep.

Why would you be an unhappy sheep? Nintendo handhelds (and you prefer handhelds to consoles) get more first and third party support, in terms of both quality and quantity, than Sony handhelds. Moreover, they also get the kinds of games you like, and they are also actually good, instead of being garbage like Burning Skies or Black Ops Declassified.
SerenityBeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#106 SerenityBeee
Member since 2010 • 103 Posts

I own both systems and I wouldn't call the Vita a failure yet. I remember the 3DS' launch it wasn't the best and aside from OOT 3D and maybe Super Street Fighter 3D there really wasn't anything else I was interested in. It wasn't till say Revelations and Super Mario 3D came out and the price drop that more games came out for it that I was actually interested in. Who knows maybe Sony will do a price drop and more games will come out for it. Until Sony takes the Vita off the market it is not a failure. It's not rare for systems to have a bad launch; look at the PS3 it had a terrible launch.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#107 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts

[QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"]

RR360DD

I'm glad you have fun reading SW comments, anything that brings joy to your life without harming others is cool i guess. Now, regarding my comment, i have yet to play a bad Killzone game, the PSP KZ Liberation was a great it reminded me of the original MGS at one point because it played from an overhead view, i have no reason to think Mercenaries is going to disappoint, i understand if others don't share my appreciation for Killzone but that comment was something personal it's not like I'm saying KZ Mercenaries is an unmissable exclusive EVERYONE should buy a Vita for.

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
[QUOTE="p4s2p0"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

charizard1605
We all get good laughs one way or the other. I look at lems and think only halo ha that would suck and I would be an even unhappier sheep.

Why would you be an unhappy sheep? Nintendo handhelds (and you prefer handhelds to consoles) get more first and third party support, in terms of both quality and quantity, than Sony handhelds. Moreover, they also get the kinds of games you like, and they are also actually good, instead of being garbage like Burning Skies or Black Ops Declassified.

Mostly because of sony's focus on shooters and hack n slash. But even my multiplats are better on sony portable with the graphics,controls and features i want. Burning skies was disappointing but I like delcassified and unit 13. Can't wait for KZ mercenaries.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="p4s2p0"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="p4s2p0"] We all get good laughs one way or the other. I look at lems and think only halo ha that would suck and I would be an even unhappier sheep.

Mostly because of sony's focus on shooters and hack n slash. But even my multiplats are better on sony portable with the graphics,controls and features i want. Burning skies was disappointing but I like delcassified and unit 13. Can't wait for KZ mercenaries.

Sony has one hack and slash franchise and two shooters. As of right now, there are more multiplayer shooters on the 3DS than on the Vita, and they are all actually BETTER.
Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#110 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Vita could rebound.

All it needs is games worth buying and maybe a $50 price drop. A FF7 graphical remastered HD would bring the vita back from the grave.

MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 1

#111 MaddenBowler10
Member since 2005 • 8999 Posts
The Vita better turn it around. I shelled out $200 for one and only have a few games for it. I'd have more but I would have to pay a lot of money for a memory card that is only made by Sony. Sorry but my Droid Razr Maxx has 32gb pre-installed and I use it a lot more because of that reason. App store is lame on the Vita with few free games/apps and overall most of the games available are too expensive. They should start out at $29.99 new IMO.