As we all know, GS likes to keep politics out of gaming. And with Tomodachi Life, they decided to keep it that way.
But not really.
Final Score: 7
- Wonderfully weird
- Charming character animations and visuals
- As much fun to mess with your Miis as it is to care for them
- Some truly laugh-out-loud moments
- ...but the novelty soon wears off
- Weak character development
Prohibits the gay community from fitting in
There we go. That's what we were waiting for.
Yup. Who knew that GS would jump on this controversial matter. As you might imagine, the comment section is already lighting up.
Thoughts on this? Interested in the game?