Tomb Raider Gameplay Footage Lara slaughtering her way through XD

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]Yeah. The team definitely has a vision, but it doesn't seem like they know how to make that vision work as a game. Right now I see a game about survival filled with killing for the sake of killing because they need a gameplay mechanic and didn't know what else to do.StrongBlackVine

Bang on. 

When I heard about this game for the first time I had a vision in my head of an oppressive, dark atmosphere with a focus on exploration and mood. Then slowly work some hard won fights into the mix that really change Lara as a person that eventually turned her into the strong heroine we know today.

but what we're getting is a collection of modern gaming tropes because they either couldn't make their vision work, as you said, or they needed to appeal to a broader market and sell copies. Either way the game is not what I wanted 

You are one to talk being loving Dead Space despite it getting a ton of the same criticisms...

ps I like Dead Space 3 too, but you are being a hypocrite.

Because Dead Space isn't fooling itself with what it is anymore, the fans are. The devs always say it's an atmospheric TPS game and fans somehow keep expecting a horror game. 

I have gone on to say I hate some of the action in dead space games, but it's consistent action nonetheless. And Isaac is in a huge battle tank armored suit, so you can forgive him from getting up and walking away. He's not running around in a string top. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 deactivated-59b71619573a1

Game looks great to me. I like Uncharted so I don't care if it very similar. Also they have chosen not to show the exploration because that is not what excites people in trailers. And no Tomb Raider was NEVER realistic to begine

StrongBlackVine

Except this is a gameplay walkthrough to show you how the game plays out, not a trailer. Trailers are fine to show off action, they kinda need to do that. But when a dev talks about exploration and Laras struggle to come to grips with this stuff, then showing nothing but her blazing through enemies and not showing us the exploration they promised,fans are gonna get riled up. 

Sure it was never rwalistic to begin with, but the devs are obviously trying to give Lara a more realistic feel and you can tell from what they say that's really what they want to do. But they can't execute it in the gameplay at all. The game is a battle against what it wants to be and what it really is. Almost like they're lying to themselves with what they created

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

Bang on. 

When I heard about this game for the first time I had a vision in my head of an oppressive, dark atmosphere with a focus on exploration and mood. Then slowly work some hard won fights into the mix that really change Lara as a person that eventually turned her into the strong heroine we know today.

but what we're getting is a collection of modern gaming tropes because they either couldn't make their vision work, as you said, or they needed to appeal to a broader market and sell copies. Either way the game is not what I wanted 

seanmcloughlin

You are one to talk being loving Dead Space despite it getting a ton of the same criticisms...

Because Dead Space isn't fooling itself with what it is anymore, the fans are. The devs always say it's an atmospheric TPS game and fans somehow keep expecting a horror game. 

I have gone on to say I hate some of the action in dead space games, but it's consistent action nonetheless. And Isaac is in a huge battle tank armored suit, so you can forgive him from getting up and walking away. He's not running around in a string top. 

You can tell that its not as geared towards its survivalist horror roots from the commercials as well.

Maybe the first game was, but you can clearly see that it started to shift on the second one onwards. I never expected a pure horror game, but expected a survival game where you shoot at monsters with a jump moment or two (if you just started to play you might not predict them easily). :P

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

AznbkdX

You can tell that its not as geared towards its survivalist horror roots from the commercials as well.

Maybe the first game was, but you can clearly see that it started to shift on the second one onwards. I never expected a pure horror game, but expected a survival game where you shoot at monsters with a jump moment or two (if you just started to play you might not predict them easily). :P

The slogan for Dead Space 3 is terrible. "Take Down The Terror...together"

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
I'm sure no one was expecting GOTY material anyway. I wasn't expecting a deep game so as long as it's fun to play meh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-59b71619573a1

AznbkdX

The enemies were never why I loved the games anyway. I liked the visuals a LOT. I love their use of lighting and colour tones and the design of the suits were pretty fricken cool. Couple that with the great atmosphere it generally gives off and it was such a treat to play through. Enemies were just speed bumps along the way and theys till are, more so than ever. 

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

[QUOTE="clyde46"]Steam summer sale here I come. StrongBlackVine

From a 10 minute clip? Forgive me, but you people are really stupid.

I have a massive backlog, plus it will give something to do over the summer. I never said I wasn't going to get it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="AznbkdX"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

StrongBlackVine

The slogan for Dead Space 3 is terrible. "Take Down The Terror...together"

Yeah it's pretty crap, but it doesn't lie about what the game is about. 

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

I would never have guessed the Uncharted influence on this game.

Blazerdt47
Just like I never would have guessed the Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider and Gears of War influences in Uncharted ;)
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

It's a shame because if they had actually done what most people wanted they could have appealed to more people, I know I would have bought it then no questions asked. A bit Ironic that their attempt at mass marketing kind of did the opposite.

Also one line really annoyed me in that video, the dev said "Lara has to engage in direct combat for the first time" at the end of the video. What the fvck was she doing up until then? :?

AznbkdX

Pretty much. I think that happens with a lot of game series. Nobody seems to understand that the easiest way to appeal to people is to be something that has it's own identity. You'll never beat Call of Duty at being what it is because it invented what it is. You'll never beat WoW at what it does for the same reason. The only thing you'll end up doing is diluting your IP, and potentially losing the people who loved it in the first place. Bumbling about as she murdered, obviously.

You never know really. Its a huge gamble to change your series, but sometimes you may get something more out of it. Tomb Raider WAS popular but now that the whole platformer unique kind of character ship already sailed, it may not do as well now as it did before.

Yeah, sometimes it works really well, and sometimes a series needs a new coat of paint, which is why reboots can be wonderful things. Sometimes, though, it doesn't work out so well.
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 StrongBlackVine

Without good combat this game would be boring. I stopped playing Tomb Raider after part 2 because the combat was horrible with the auto-locking. I am glad they made combat and controls a focus of this game. It still about survival, but to survive she has to kill all her enemeis! :P

Plus her main weapons is a BOW...I love it. She becomes a female Rambo.

WTA2k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#62 WTA2k5
Member since 2005 • 3999 Posts

I guess Lara got over that traumatic first kill pretty fast.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 mems_1224
Jesus christ does everyone designing this game have some sort of woman beating fetish? The amount of beatings she takes is ridiculous, flying into trees and smashing down giant drops, even Drake took less ridiculous falls than this.bobbetybob
I guess Lara should be invincible the entire time. Why is it ok to always see men beaten and tortured but not women? Sexist.
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="bobbetybob"]Jesus christ does everyone designing this game have some sort of woman beating fetish? The amount of beatings she takes is ridiculous, flying into trees and smashing down giant drops, even Drake took less ridiculous falls than this.mems_1224
I guess Lara should be invincible the entire time. Why is it ok to always see men beaten and tortured but not women? Sexist.

Exactly. Drake gets sh!t beat of him and almost dies, but I didn't see any complaints about that...

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

Women have a much higher pain threshold than men. Not my fault Drake can barely climb out of train wagon hanging from a cliff with a bleeding shotwound in Nepal before fainting. F that. Lara can do it limping, bleeding, out of breath, on the verge of losing concienceness and while hitting the trees after being swept by a river and ROFL-stomping everyone and everything with a bow and an arrow.

Lara Croft is just beasting. Deal with it. :cool:

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#67 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Wow, so many games going the ACTION route these days. Some it works out for, some it backfires, will be interesting to see how this one does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-59b71619573a1

Without good combat this game would be boring. I stopped playing Tomb Raider after part 2 because the combat was horrible with the auto-locking. I am glad they made combat and controls a focus of this game. It still about survival, but to survive she has to kill all her enemeis! :P

StrongBlackVine

TR2 had lock on aiming, it didn't magically start after that. You just held a button and she shot at enemies without even having to press a lock on button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-59b71619573a1

Women have a much higher pain threshold than men. Not my fault Drake can barely climb out of train wagon hanging from a cliff with a bleeding shotwound in Nepal before fainting. F that. Lara can do it limping, bleeding, out of breath, on the verge of losing concienceness and while hitting the trees after being swept by a river and ROFL-stomping everyone and everything with a bow and an arrow.

DrTrafalgarLaw

Women may tolerate more pain than men, but human skeletons don't tolerate falling all that well. 

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 AznbkdX

[QUOTE="AznbkdX"]

seanmcloughlin

The enemies were never why I loved the games anyway. I liked the visuals a LOT. I love their use of lighting and colour tones and the design of the suits were pretty fricken cool. Couple that with the great atmosphere it generally gives off and it was such a treat to play through. Enemies were just speed bumps along the way and theys till are, more so than ever. 

Same. I actually liked the atmosphere the most as well. Also kind of like the pacing of the game at times where they give you brief reprieves after going through a bunch of crap. Albeit some of the reprieves weren't exactly light hearted at all, but it does make going through the area a bit more casual and with the pretty good sightseeing.

For the most part though, shooting at monsters was very common so its one of the identifiable things to ppl at first when they hear about the game. I know I was thinking about the guy in the suit shooting at monsters before the nice sites, but then the atmosphere grew on me.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 StrongBlackVine

Tomb Raider was the my first and favorite PS1 one game so I will support this reboot no matter what because I don't want to see the franchise die. I have followed this game for a while and the developers have done a great job IMO. You may not like some of the directions they took, but you can't deny this a quality work. First game I will ever get Collector's Edition. (The Last Of Us will be the second).

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 AznbkdX

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"]

seanmcloughlin

Women may tolerate more pain than men, but human skeletons don't tolerate falling all that well. 

She drank lots of milk throughout her life! ;)

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 StrongBlackVine

seanmcloughlin

TR2 had lock on aiming, it didn't magically start after that. You just held a button and she shot at enemies without even having to press a lock on button

I said this why I stopped playing the games after Tomb Raider 2. While I liked Tomb Raider 1 and 2 the combat has always been terrible. Just exploration is not enough for me and must not be enough for many since the franchise was tanking.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#74 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

WTA2k5
if i recall, when one of the characters asks what was it like to kill another human shortly after that scene, she replies "surprisingly easy". yes, i can already feel myself relating to a psychologically numbed murderer.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

There is nothing wrong with being an Uncharted clone, the uncharted games are fantastic

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="WTA2k5"]

BrunoBRS

if i recall, when one of the characters asks what was it like to kill another human shortly after that scene, she replies "surprisingly easy". yes, i can already feel myself relating to a psychologically numbed murderer.

Well they burned one of her friends alive in a bag, tried to rape her and are intent on killing her and the entire crew...how would you react?

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 AznbkdX

Tomb Raider was the my first and favorite PS1 one game so I will support this reboot no matter what because I don't want to see the franchise die. I have followed this game for a while and the developers have done a great job IMO. You may not like some of the directions they took, but you can't deny this a quality work. First game I will ever get Collector's Edition. (The Last Of Us will be the second).

StrongBlackVine

Oh I do see the quality for sure. I will be buying it later on after price drop since I'm a cold, dev hating, DL service loving bastard but even with its faults it clearly looks like it could be a fun romp through what is most likely many great sceneries similar to what the old Tomb Raider was known for. :)

jackfruitchips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 jackfruitchips
Member since 2012 • 1065 Posts

where's the gameplay footage ?

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="WTA2k5"]

StrongBlackVine

Well they burned one of her friends alive in bag and tried to rape her...how would you react?

i would definitely not be throwing snarky remarks if i was ever in that situation, and found myself killing another human being, that's for sure.
Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#80 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

Oh crikey look at tha! It's a shootah!

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 DrTrafalgarLaw

[QUOTE="WTA2k5"]

BrunoBRS

Not their fault you are not as emotionally and physically strong as Lara, bra. :cool:

And really, after games like God of War...to paint Lara as a murderer? :lol:

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="WTA2k5"]

DrTrafalgarLaw

Not their fault you are not as emotionally and phsyically strong as Lara, bra. :cool:

no you see, there's being strong. and then there's blowing a guy's brains out mere inches from your face and laughing at it.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

Master_ShakeXXX
This should be your gimmick.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 BrunoBRS

And really, after games like God of War...to paint Lara as a murderer? :lol:

DrTrafalgarLaw
1- god of war is a pretty stupid game. 2- i don't think you understand what "tone" and "theme" are.
AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 AznbkdX

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] if i recall, when one of the characters asks what was it like to kill another human shortly after that scene, she replies "surprisingly easy". yes, i can already feel myself relating to a psychologically numbed murderer.BrunoBRS
Not their fault you are not as emotionally and phsyically strong as Lara, bra. :cool:

no you see, there's being strong. and then there's blowing a guy's brains out mere inches from your face and laughing at it.

Could have been adrenaline talking.

Yeah its not a pretty sight, but once your blood boils and you start to do crazy things, its not hard to feel gratification if you are a fairly unstable person to begin with. I have a feeling Lara isn't that levelheaded in the beginning even if it may sound that way. Your actions speak louder than your words after all, and this innocent act could have just been a cover.

Speculating is fun, but Lara has always been a pretty smug person throughout her career. She has her moments but for the most part she is give and forget.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"] Not their fault you are not as emotionally and phsyically strong as Lara, bra. :cool:AznbkdX

Yeah its not a pretty sight, but once your blood boils and you start to do crazy things, its not hard to feel gratification if you are a fairly unstable person to begin with. I have a feeling Lara isn't that levelheaded in the beginning even if it may sound that way. Your actions speak louder than your words after all, and this innocent act could have just been a cover.

Speculating is fun, but Lara has always been a pretty smug person throughout her career. She has her moments but for the most part she is give and forget.

the snarky remark was after the adrenaline winded down (you know, when most impulse killers go "OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE"). she was having a talk with one of her survivor friends. instead of going all PTSD as you'd imagine she would (after all, the game is trying to paint this image that she's this frail young adult with no combat experience whatsoever, much less experience with violence), the game just shrugs it off. her character just clashes with the proposed themes all the time.
DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 DrTrafalgarLaw
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] if i recall, when one of the characters asks what was it like to kill another human shortly after that scene, she replies "surprisingly easy". yes, i can already feel myself relating to a psychologically numbed murderer.

Lara is pretty much number 1 enemy of PETA and the sole reason of Dinosaurs becoming extinct. Did you play Tomb Raider 1 and 2? You kill bears, siberian tigers, lions, eagles, dogs, sharks, humans and goddamn dinosaurs and !@#$%^ dragons. Tomb Raider 2 ends with Lara taking a warm refereshing shower after killing 30-some people in her own garden, and ordering his butler to clean up the piling up corpes of dogs at the front door. She bombed an entire mansion ffs. They need to explain how Lara became that way.
AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 AznbkdX

[QUOTE="AznbkdX"]

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] no you see, there's being strong. and then there's blowing a guy's brains out mere inches from your face and laughing at it.BrunoBRS

the snarky remark was after the adrenaline winded down (you know, when most impulse killers go "OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE"). she was having a talk with one of her survivor friends. instead of going all PTSD as you'd imagine she would (after all, the game is trying to paint this image that she's this frail young adult with no combat experience whatsoever, much less experience with violence), the game just shrugs it off. her character just clashes with the proposed themes all the time.

It takes a very long time for adrenaline to go away, especially after it already left a mark on you. Adrenaline is in quick burst, but the feelings after it may last a long time especially after doingsomething drastic with it. Most impulsive killers get past that stage after their first kill, then it goes up from there, hence serial killers, suicide, or acceptance. She already passed her first stage, so the next one would be much less painful or in this case more unstable.

The whole frail girl act is something that I agree was dropped nonchalantly by them, but now if just to add more speculation, that the idea was only for Lara herself, not what is the reality. It is up to us to see if she really is stable or not, and it could be that the original intention was that its a tug of war between what she thinks and what we think that may make this more interesting. Probably not, and I do agree that its probably fault on there end, but you could think up reasons for whay these things happen.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 mems_1224
Just watched the whole video. It was great, I cant wait to play this.
Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 GhettoBlastin92
Member since 2012 • 1231 Posts
I can't wait to play it.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#91 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Why is the game in black and white?

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

Why is the game in black and white?

PAL360

Dat grit!

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#93 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

DarkLink77

This should be your gimmick.

A lame attempt at an Australian accent? :lol:

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="AznbkdX"]

AznbkdX

It takes a very long time for adrenaline to go away, especially after it already left a mark on you. Adrenaline is in quick burst, but the feelings after it may last a long time especially after doingsomething drastic with it. Most impulsive killers get past that stage after their first kill, then it goes up from there, hence serial killers or suicide. She already passed her first stage, so the next one would be much less painful or in this case more unstable.

The whole frail girl act is something that I agree was dropped nonchalantly by them, but now if just to add more speculation, that the idea was only for Lara herself, not what is the reality. It is up to us to see if she really is stable or not, and it could be that the original intention was that its a tug of war between what she thinks and what we think that may make this more interesting. Probably not, and I do agree that its probably fault on there end, but you could think up reasons for whay these things happen.

i think you're putting waaaaaaaaaaay too much faith in the writers if you think this will turn out a character study of a mentally unstable murderer that thinks she's innocent and frail.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"] Lara is pretty much number 1 enemy of PETA and the sole reason of Dinosaurs becoming extinct. Did you play Tomb Raider 1 and 2? You kill bears, siberian tigers, lions, eagles, dogs, sharks, humans and goddamn dinosaurs and !@#$%^ dragons. Tomb Raider 2 ends with Lara taking a warm refereshing shower after killing 30-some people in her own garden, and ordering his butler to clean up the piling up corpes of dogs at the front door. She bombed an entire mansion ffs. They need to explain how Lara became that way.

i don't think you understand what "tone" and "theme" are.BrunoBRS
thanks for confirming it.
AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 AznbkdX

[QUOTE="AznbkdX"]

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] the snarky remark was after the adrenaline winded down (you know, when most impulse killers go "OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE"). she was having a talk with one of her survivor friends. instead of going all PTSD as you'd imagine she would (after all, the game is trying to paint this image that she's this frail young adult with no combat experience whatsoever, much less experience with violence), the game just shrugs it off. her character just clashes with the proposed themes all the time.BrunoBRS

It takes a very long time for adrenaline to go away, especially after it already left a mark on you. Adrenaline is in quick burst, but the feelings after it may last a long time especially after doingsomething drastic with it. Most impulsive killers get past that stage after their first kill, then it goes up from there, hence serial killers or suicide. She already passed her first stage, so the next one would be much less painful or in this case more unstable.

i think you're putting waaaaaaaaaaay too much faith in the writers if you think this will turn out a character study of a mentally unstable murderer that thinks she's innocent and frail.

Oh yeah, I don't put it past them that they screwed up. I already said its probably not the case, just giving alternate scenarios that some writers have thought up on their spare time. Plus Lara will probably be pretty awkward at first if this theory is even close (which it probably won't be) but thats where she got her smugness from later on where she is quite a bit more stable doing rather unstable things. :P

For the sake of finding a reasoning for something that may have very little. Speculating is fun after all.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#97 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

A game with a confused identity. The only thing they can do is strip Lara off her weapons for a large bit of the game and emphasise stealth and avoiding confrontation if they want that transition of Lara to be believable

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 mems_1224

A game with a confused identity. The only thing they can do is strip Lara off her weapons for a large bit of the game and emphasise stealth and avoiding confrontation if they want that transition of Lara to be believable

megaspiderweb09
yea cause games should be about being believable instead of fun. No one cries when Nathan Drake mows down 200 people
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

Pretty damn generic and uninspiring gameplay.  

Hyped died a lot after seeing this gameplay footage.  

Game looks like **** too.  Horrible textures.  

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts
lol at you people, none of the tomb raider games were remotely open.... this looks much better than the old stuff. These complaints are just bad, its looks very good for what it is.