leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: 0

#1 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

some people still argue about PC initial cost, so lets check what professionals have to say

$454 Budget PC ($619 with Windows, prettier case [ugly case costs $10-15, still looks better than a Xbox One] and useless optical drive)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/budget-gaming-pc,3854.html

Battlefield 4 on PS4's settings= 86 fps (50% faster than PS4)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/budget-gaming-pc,3854-14.html

$986 enthusiast PC ($1166 with Windows, prettier case [ugly case costs $10-15, still looks better than a Xbox One] and useless optical drive)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/enthusiast-pc-under-1300,3856.html#xtor=EPR-8886

Battlefield 4 on PS4's settings = 170 fps (3x PS4's performance)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/enthusiast-pc-under-1300,3856-12.html

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

I don't think they actually tested at PS4 settings

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By leandrro

@lostrib said:

PS4 settings are a mix of low medium and high at 900p, the closest you can get on PC presets is medium 900p

BF4 draw distance on PS4

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

I would want proof first that medium is equivalent to PS4.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

so consoles win again, no surprise really. Thanks for links TC.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

tc stop trying so hard. The "budget" build is still $200+ more than a PS4 and the other ones are more than twice the price but they don't offer twice the performance. So the price/performance ratio is still significantly better on PS4. And not to mention that none of those PC's will be able to run Uncharted 4 because it's an exclusive game.

Mr-Powers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 Mr-Powers
Member since 2013 • 508 Posts

Another landorro selfown thread. Ahahahaha

Still trying to hide the price of the OS and components up front. How will I play Rock simulator without a operating system?!?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@Gue1 said:

PC's will be able to run Uncharted 4 because it's an exclusive game.

PC has more aaa-aa exclusives than all next gen consoles combined at the moment.

The end tally of last gen showed similiar results.

All multiplats this gen are better on PC, 90% were better on PC last gen.

$200 more, but you save $1000's on games and PSN/XBL charges.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@leandrro said:

@lostrib said:

PS4 settings are a mix of low medium and high at 900p, the closest you can get on PC presets is medium 900p

BF4 draw distance on PS4

lmao consoles

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dobzilian
Member since 2012 • 3409 Posts

So is that 5x more powerful than X1 and Trillion times more powerful than a WiiU and and and nowhere near Chuck Norris?

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

it would be possible to shave a bit off the enthusiast price. could run with a non-K i5, stock cooler, H97 motherboard, and removing the dirty smelly optical drive.

if that machine is ~3x the performance of ps4 i think that's really good because it is about ~3x the price.

makes sense because the peak fps/$ doesn't typically occur at the budget end of the spectrum.

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 leandrro

@mr-powers said:

Still trying to hide the price of the OS and components up front. How will I play Rock simulator without a operating system?!?

i play with a 99 dollar windows 8 (because im so dumb that i give M$ money they dont deserve) ive saved this money to pay for 1 PS4 overpriced game and PS+

dont try to discuss software prices, its just very unfair to console gamers, you get a free crappy PS4 OS that does nothing and in return you have to spend 300 dollars more in the first year to play the same games the PC gamer plays with his 99 dollar real OS

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By leandrro

@CrownKingArthur said:

it would be possible to shave a bit off the enthusiast price. could run with a non-K i5, stock cooler, H97 motherboard, and removing the dirty smelly optical drive.

if that machine is ~3x the performance of ps4 i think that's really good because it is about ~3x the price.

makes sense because the peak fps/$ doesn't typically occur at the budget end of the spectrum.

if you spend the 600 dollars then you get 50% more performance

if you spend 1166 you get 3x performance

its fair, but you buy aq machine to play games, and PC is cheaper day 1 the moment you pay for your first game

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@leandrro said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

if you spend the 600 dollars then you get 50% more performance

if you spend 1166 you get 3x performance

its fair, but you buy aq machine to play games, and PC is cheaper day 1 the moment you pay for your first game

...In a single game

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Who cares if a PC is more expensive anyway? PC offers 5 to 10x more than consoles, from backwards compatibility and emulators to mods and multiple controller support. And my PC costed about 2x more, so it's fine.

Whenever someone says "show me a PC that beats a PS4/XB1", i can onyl think "show me where consoles have all the options PC has".

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

The Xbox One looks great I don't see why people hate it so much. Is a console that looks like a Grill any better?

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

What? Peasants lose again?

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

This PC initial price stuff is getting pretty annoying. Why isn't greater power than consoles enough for hermits? Why do you waste all this time and energy trying to make Cows jealous with some weak $400-$500 PC?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@leandrro said:

some people still argue about PC initial cost, so lets check what professionals have to say

$454 Budget PC ($619 with Windows, prettier case [ugly case costs $10-15, still looks better than a Xbox One] and useless optical drive)

$986 enthusiast PC ($1166 with Windows, prettier case [ugly case costs $10-15, still looks better than a Xbox One] and useless optical drive)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/enthusiast-pc-under-1300,3856.html#xtor=EPR-8886

So it is confirmed the PS4 continues to be the best value for your dollar performance wise..nice..

$619 vs $399..

What exactly are the PS4 settings.? Link please..

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

@leandrro said:

@lostrib said:

BF4 draw distance on PS4

Lmao

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tormentos
@leandrro said:

@lostrib said:

BF4 draw distance on PS4

Link...

Oh and nice of you blaming the PS4 for buggy game...

Loading Video...

lol those mountain textures... Butbutbu It is Dice fault not PC on this one right.?

@leandrro said:

@mr-powers said:

i play with a 99 dollar windows 8 (because im so dumb that i give M$ money they dont deserve) ive saved this money to pay for 1 PS4 overpriced game and PS+

dont try to discuss software prices, its just very unfair to console gamers, you get a free crappy PS4 OS that does nothing and in return you have to spend 300 dollars more in the first year to play the same games the PC gamer plays with his 99 dollar real OS

The same over priced games exist on PC,and PSN+ gives you 12 months of games dude which other wise cost you extra,in fact i already make a comparison and in just 1 month PSN+ had $100 dollars in savings compare to same games on steam,games like Pes which were free on PSN+ while that same month they were $60 on steam,Stick it to the man $15 on steam free on PSN+ as well.

And that bold part yeah for that i have this..lol

Loading Video...

Do what you want cuz a pirate is free you are a PIRATE...

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts
@glez13 said:

http://pixelenemy.com/battlefield-4-on-ps4-comparable-to-medium-settings-on-pc-like-night-day-difference-to-current-gen-version/

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@faizan_faizan said:
@glez13 said:

http://pixelenemy.com/battlefield-4-on-ps4-comparable-to-medium-settings-on-pc-like-night-day-difference-to-current-gen-version/

Read this from the article.

"I don’t know about you, but if a $400 console can run Battlefield on “Medium” settings at 60fps AND with 64 players, I consider that good enough. Keep in mind you’re not spending $2,000 or even $1,000 like you would on a PC."

Well, now its spending 600$~ for 170 FPS on the same settings heh.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BldgIrsh

@farrell2k said:

@leandrro said:

@mr-powers said:

Windows is released so infrequently. I don't know anyone who has to re-buy the OS they already own when they build a new computer. I have been using the same OEM copy of windows 7 that I got when it was first released. When I get a new system, I call the activation line and that's it. Consolites are just butthurt about the fact that now even sub $400 pc hardware outperforms the ps4. Re-buying an OS every time is a stupid onsolite argument, and we know it. :)

These are the very same consolites that would "game share" by using other PS3's accounts.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By tormentos

@faizan_faizan said:
@glez13 said:

As far as texture and world detail go, normal mapping on the ground is identical in quality with the PC's maxed-out setting, even on larger areas where you might expect a compromise. However, draw distances for plants and geometry are noticeably better-rounded on PC: appearing in higher density when up close, we see buildings rendered in during cut-scenes that simply don't manifest on next-gen platforms. This is backed up by a more liberal use of particle effects on PC around explosions, and while alpha for fire is comparable up close, flames in the distance suffer from a downgrade in quality on PS4 and Xbox One.

Is not pixel by pixel equal to PC but is not mid settings man. Digital Foundry...

@farrell2k said:

If I wanted to build something equivalent to the ps4, I wouldn't even spend that much. We're at the point where $90 GPUs already outperform the ps4.

I would be surprised if you couldn't put together some hardware for $350 that will outperform the ps4. I think I'll try....

Pretty close $365.

That GPU will not match the PS4 that is a 7790 refresh,the PS4 is like a R265 not a R260X.

The R265 is a refresh 7850,i know i have a R270 which is a refresh 7870,The 7790 has 1.79TF yet it under perform vs the 7850 that has 1.76,oh and and the OC 7790 has like 1.80+ TF still under perform vs the 7850 when the 7850 has 1.76TF,is a case of having more CU working better than having a higher clock with less.

The 7790 is 14 CU 1,075 mhz the 7850 is 16 CU 860 mhz and even that the 1075mhz make the 7790 pass the 7850 in flop count in performance that is a different case..

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1076?vs=1035

1.79TF on the 7790 vs 1.76 TF on the 7850 yet the latter win,more CU better performance.

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1044?vs=1035

This is the R260X vs the 7790, look at the different 1 to 4 frames yeah that is the refresh for you.

The R260X has 14CU the PS4 has 18 CU,and the R265 has 16 CU like the 7850,the R265 could bet the PS4 in certain scenarios which require higher clock,but any scenario were more computer units gives a benefit i don't think so,the R260X isn't there it has 4 CU less even with the high clock speed still lacking.

What i bough just a few days ago,$397 and you don't see a windows there nor a GPU,not even a case fan and only 4GB of system ram by the way.

All in all the complete set up is more than $600,add the R270 i got as gift that was like $159 on newegg,and windows $99 and yeah i got closer to $700 than i was to $600,sure my PC will outperform the PS4 but not by a world.

The results are clear enough. The 270/270X mostly delivers the 1080p60 experience we crave, but under stress both cards fall behind the PS4 performance. Bearing in mind that the AMD cards are still delivering a massive 44 per cent boost in resolution over the PS4 game, it's clear that they remain the sweet spot in terms of price vs performance. However, the experience is just that much smoother and better on the more expensive GTX 760. And factoring in its support for in-game Twitch streaming and ShadowPlay footage capture, along with other Nvidia-only tech (TXAA, G-Sync etc), that's the card we decided to go for.

The R270 actually falls behind the PS4 in frame rate if you run it at 1080p,this test was done on digital foundry,while the R270 and 270X had better resolution they fell behind in frames during intense fight,so they recommend a 760 which is more expensive than the R270 is.

In fact my CPU is a little better is a FX6350 their on that test is a FX 6300,the GPU is the same R270 so yeah my PC beat the PS4 but not by much and can fall behind it frame wise in instances.

In the here and now, we're wondering whether we did achieve a truly transformative gameplay experience over PlayStation 4 and Xbox One? In a number of cases, we categorically did not. Need for Speed: Rivals boasts only minor refinements over the console versions and was pegged to the same 30fps, while Call of Duty: Ghosts is a genuinely poor experience on PC. With Assassin's Creed 4, we had a great deal of leeway in exploring higher-quality visual settings, but again, the feeling of the game was very similar. On Tomb Raider, we could beat the 1080p performance of the PS4 game, but only with careful settings management - and the disabling of the showcase TressFX technology.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-the-next-gen-digital-foundry-pc

My PC beat the PS4 cost me more and no it doesn't beat it by much and is an R270,with a 6350 six core CPU,not an R260X which lag behind the R270 by a good margin.

And not a budget 4 core CPU that could be a problem more than a solution,reason why i pick a 6 core one instead if a cheaper 4 core one from AMD.

@farrell2k said:

Windows is released so infrequently. I don't know anyone who has to re-buy the OS they already own when they build a new computer.I have been using the same OEM copy of windows 7 that I got when it was first released. When I get a new system, I call the activation line and that's it. Consolites are just butthurt about the fact that now even sub $400 pc hardware outperforms the ps4. Re-buying an OS every time is a stupid onsolite argument, and we know it. :)

That is piracy my friend you can't install windows on 2 PC unless you have multiple licenses,tell that to MS and try to register windows which you already register in other compute and see what happen,MS will tell you that OS belong to another PC so is pirating time go get a windows activator,because if not your windows will work for exactly 30 days.

MS WILL NOT ALLOW YOU OVER THE PHONE TO USE 1 COPY OF WINDOWS ON 2 PC.

That is a total lie so be honest you will need a crack for that.

Can I use my product key on more than one computer?

You can't use the same Windows product key to activate Windows 7 on more computers than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow. Usually, the license terms allow the product key to be used on only one computer.

If you use your installation disc or a USB flash drive to install Windows 7 on a second computer, you'll need to buy an additional copy of the same edition of Windows 7 to obtain a new product key. For more information, see Get a new

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/activating-windows-faq#1TC=windows-7

You are a freaking liar after this lie you try to pull we most ask if you even own a damn PC..

Liar liar liar liar liar liar....... hahahaa

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tormentos
@bldgirsh said:

These are the very same consolites that would "game share" by using other PS3's accounts.

Gaming sharing was ALLOWED on PSN by Sony it self..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MS doesn't allow the sharing of windows licenses dude.

Oh and PC games are not meant to be share either they are just not build that way period,reason why store like gamestop doesn't take used PC games.

Also comparing games to OS is a joke nice way to own your self..lol

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Consoles are at their infancy, though. I'm currently seriously considering a pc build, but I'm still realistic about it. It is expensive. I think what will happen with consoles over the years is that xbox one and ps4 will strip the OS and have more ram dedicated to games, etc. I read somewhere that half the ps4 ram was reserved for OS. I could be wrong but if it is the case you can bet this will change over time.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

No point in trying to build a PC at the same price as a PS4, unless you want the same shitty performance. I've never bought a Windows OS, and i'm pretty sure most of the herms here don't.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@farrell2k said:

@leandrro said:

@mr-powers said:

now even sub $400 pc hardware outperforms the ps4.

Prove it

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@Heirren said:

Consoles are at their infancy, though. I'm currently seriously considering a pc build, but I'm still realistic about it. It is expensive. I think what will happen with consoles over the years is that xbox one and ps4 will strip the OS and have more ram dedicated to games, etc. I read somewhere that half the ps4 ram was reserved for OS. I could be wrong but if it is the case you can bet this will change over time.

The first next gen only multiplat is Dead Rising 3 and min req is 6gb ram. I would imagine 8 gb min will be common soon. Also the min req cpu is the x4 945 which is very comparable to the cpu in the budget build. How long is that gonna last?

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By leandrro

@tormentos said:

@leandrro said:

So it is confirmed the PS4 continues to be the best value for your dollar performance wise..nice..

$619 vs $399..

What exactly are the PS4 settings.? Link please..

according to jackfrags PS4 is closest to medium settings

its now a perfect medium, it has some mixed elements from low medium end high

in the images below you can see that despite that awfull draw distance it has medium shadows, high details, high AA, some other elements are difficult to compare, like for example effects that are very weak on PS4, i think its medium

http://imgur.com/a/TWbnx

but what i and any other PC gamer can clearly see is that PS4 footage looks inferior to PC high settings, you can do it yourself on youtube, encoded video hide some defects like jaguies making the game look better than it will look on your tv, but you can still see PC high is better than PS4

so 600=400+50%, 600 dollars PC has the same performance-per-dollar of a 400 console, but only if you're stupid enough to buy a new OS on full price, put a pretty "gamer" case and useless optical drive on your PC,

it means PC is cheaper and outperforming a console of the same price, unless youre stupid, in either case you only get a machine with ugly PS4 graphics if youre stupid

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DEadliNE-Zero0

@Cranler said:

@Heirren said:

The first next gen only multiplat is Dead Rising 3 and min req is 6gb ram. I would imagine 8 gb min will be common soon. Also the min req cpu is the x4 945 which is very comparable to the cpu in the budget build. How long is that gonna last?

Oh yeah, like Watch Dogs and Wolfenstein required I7 processors. We already know they don't even care abou the PC version for DR3. It'll be locked at 30fps. No way that game will actually need 6 gigs.

If 8GB od DDR3 RAM becomes mininal, the consoles won't be able to run them.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

and here we go pc spreadsheet race.. and yet there is no pc game that looks better than the order 1886! we know it, hermits know it!

we play cgi quality GFX on consoles you play just gamey looking games hermits!

keep counting the numbers hermits

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DEadliNE-Zero0

@sam890 said:

No point in trying to build a PC at the same price as a PS4, unless you want the same shitty performance. I've never bought a Windows OS, and i'm pretty sure most of the herms here don't.

This. Twice the price gets you twice the performance and 10x the options.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

I could definitely build a computer around the console price range (500) and exceed its performance. It will only get easier in the fall when AMD slashes their current gen gpu's in preparation for the r9 300 series

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lglz1337

pc still having slow ass bottleneck pci-e and no GDDR5 unified memory.. LOL

no wonder nothing on pc comes close to the order cloth physics, animations etc

hermits only aim for fps and higher resolution LOL

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MonsieurX

@scottpsfan14 said:
@leandrro said:

@lostrib said:

BF4 draw distance on PS4

Lol hold on to that unoptimized cross-gen multiplat forever hermits. But you know fine well that is not any where near what the PS4 is capable of. Uncharted 4, The Order, BloodBorne, DriveClub are going to make you re think about what hardware is capable of. Mark my words.

Project Cars already looks better.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@lglz1337 said:

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 lglz1337

@MonsieurX: bahahahahahahahaga!!!!!!!!

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 lglz1337

hermits don't understand that consoles are build in perfect harmony!

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 leandrro

@lglz1337 said:

what are you talking about? do you even know whats the bandwidth on the pci-e 2.0 or 3.0 and what a gpu superior to the ps4 need? or youre just talking sh***?

you mean like the downgraded tressfx on tomb raider definitively worse edition?

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@lglz1337 said:

hermits don't understand that consoles are build in perfect harmony!

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MonsieurX
@lglz1337 said:

lglz1337 meltdown

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By tormentos

@leandrro said:

according to jackfrags PS4 is closest to medium settings

its now a perfect medium, it has some mixed elements from low medium end high

in the images below you can see that despite that awfull draw distance it has medium shadows, high details, high AA, some other elements are difficult to compare, like for example effects that are very weak on PS4, i think its medium

http://imgur.com/a/TWbnx

but what i and any other PC gamer can clearly see is that PS4 footage looks inferior to PC high settings, you can do it yourself on youtube, encoded video hide some defects like jaguies making the game look better than it will look on your tv, but you can still see PC high is better than PS4

so 600=400+50%, 600 dollars PC has the same performance-per-dollar of a 400 console, but only if you're stupid enough to buy a new OS on full price, put a pretty "gamer" case and useless optical drive on your PC,

it means PC is cheaper and outperforming a console of the same price, unless youre stupid, in either case you only get a machine with ugly PS4 graphics if youre stupid

According to DF that is not the case.

For god sake some of you imply pirating the damn OS now is buying it cheap..hahahaha

Face it you Can't beat the PS4 $399 price period you can't...

Is a fact not an opinion.

Optical drives are not useless i prefer games on DVD to Digital download,and many PC gamers still do,not only for any problems your HDD could face that would mean having to re download a truck load of GB of data,but also because some US companies and EU as well cap connection and have limits on what you can use.

Not only that blu-ray movies are superior in quality in both sound and video to streaming programs on PC as well,so yeah you need one and not just a DVD player you are cutting corners dude.

Again this should shut you up,no windows no GPU not even a damn fan case and still $400,stop it PC is more powerful but no you can't build one stronger than PS4 but not at the same price period.

Oh and this doesn't account that tons of people get their pre-build PC from walmart,best buy and other stores and yeah those $500 PC can do sh** they come with a low end APU and some without it.

Again your own link say $600+ not $450..lol

Oh and $450 still is more than $399 go to school again please.

hahaha...........

@sam890 said:

Yeah i could shoplift a PS4 as well but that would make me a thief...

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MonsieurX

@tormentos: You should stop posting you receipt,nobody cares that you got ripped off

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BldgIrsh

Here I thought lglz got banned for his thread not to long ago.

He has this weird obsession with spreadsheets.