TLOU Remaster Still Riddled with Pop-in and Streaming Issues

• 124 results
#1 Edited by Gue1 (9843 posts) -

Prove below, start watching at 8:10:

50 dollars bro. This is even worse than how it was on PS3.

#2 Posted by clyde46 (46046 posts) -

I can hear them.... I can hear them coming!

#3 Posted by Desmonic (13850 posts) -

As I've said from the start, should be a $30 game.

#4 Edited by Nengo_Flow (9686 posts) -

people act like other ACTUAL Next-gen games dont have any of these issues.

glad to know you guys play such perfect games on your perfect systems.

#5 Posted by freedomfreak (40213 posts) -

Is this reduced when you play at 30FPS?

#6 Edited by Snugenz (11873 posts) -

Dem feels...

#7 Posted by PapaTrop (934 posts) -

Sony should have put 16gb of GDDR5 in the PS4.

#8 Posted by GamersJustGame (308 posts) -

@Gue1:

Ohhhhh noooo! poppins. Must be a horrible game!

wake up people. The game is not meant for people who own it on PS3. But for people who haven't played it that own a PS4.

#9 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2611 posts) -

So much for a "remaster"

#10 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9686 posts) -

ok i just watch it twice (up to were the Sarah dies), and i didnt see what tc is talking about.

The first time i just watch it, without looking for it, the second time i watched it trying really hard to look for the pop-ins.

#11 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1948 posts) -

lol during driving scene that you do not play? dat grasping. I guess other system will get gotg quality exclusive sometime soon...

#12 Edited by Snugenz (11873 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

ok i just watch it twice (up to were the Sarah dies), and i didnt see what tc is talking about.

The first time i just watch it, without looking for it, the second time i watched it trying really hard to look for the pop-ins.

Are you a machine!?!, how could you.

Oh and just to be slightly on topic, i didn't actually notice any pop-in.

#13 Posted by commonfate (12294 posts) -

Ugh, the motion blur.

#14 Posted by fgjnfgh (2630 posts) -
@papatrop said:

Sony should have put 16gb of GDDR5 in the PS4.

that would be another $10 billions

#16 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9686 posts) -

There was no pop-in though.

You have to remember this is the same troll that said the remaster version had better graphics at 30fps.

I gave him the benefit of thee doubt this time cuz pop-in is a common thing in almost any game. I've played the hell out of the PS3 version and it did have a few minor pop-in (more in multiplayer but thats obvious it would in multiplayer when you first start a match).

#17 Posted by uninspiredcup (8368 posts) -

Poor console gamers. Very sad.

#18 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (5903 posts) -

can you at least point out where the pop in occurs

#20 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1948 posts) -

can you at least point out where the pop in occurs

I think talking about a bush pops in right side when driving?

#21 Posted by BldgIrsh (2355 posts) -

lol during driving scene that you do not play? dat grasping. I guess other system will get gotg quality exclusive sometime soon...

Quality Control from Mr.Kutaragi.

#22 Edited by scottpsfan14 (4871 posts) -

Where are the pop ins? Srsly for 50 dollars that is fucking shit. Only I can't see them lol.

#23 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3549 posts) -

Actually, I did notice some pop-in while watching some of it again. Bushes and some trees popping up. This must be the 60 FPS version. Hardly a big deal.

#24 Posted by AM-Gamer (3837 posts) -

@Gue1: I'm pretty sure it looks far better on PS4.

#25 Posted by mems_1224 (47028 posts) -

lol even hardcore cows see this as a pathetic cash grab

#26 Edited by Nengo_Flow (9686 posts) -

Actually, I did notice some pop-in while watching some of it again. Bushes and some trees popping up. This must be the 60 FPS version. Hardly a big deal.

I dont know if you guys are confusing bushes going from dark to lighten up when the car lights hits them and a bush poping in from no where.

#27 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3549 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

I dont know if you guys are confusing bushes going from dark to lighten up when the car lights hits them and a bush poping in from no where.

Was thinking it could also be from the headlights too. I don't know.

#28 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

I don't notice any pop-in. All I noticed were the car's headlights illuminating the foliage in the dark.

I won't be getting this game for $50 though. I'll trade in my old copy of the PS3 version to GS and get it for $25.

It's still better than any game on the Xbone or 360 though lol so.... TLHBO.

#29 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9686 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

@princessgomez92 said:

Was thinking it could also be from the headlights too. I don't know.

anyways this is silly. If this is really something people are going to use to bash this game then these guys are supper desperate and bored

#30 Edited by scottpsfan14 (4871 posts) -

Yeah I saw pop in. Only in the driving scene though. The chances are they missed less obvious pop ins because the day time looks fantastic. But still, day uno for me. And I can't feking wait!

#31 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8630 posts) -

I've never played TLOU, never and I got to admit it seems directed very well BUT the technical aspect...IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A REMASTER. At least not up to PS4 standards.

#32 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2086 posts) -

Didn't notice any pop-in. That was minimal.

But forget that. Besides better lighting, it looks exactly like the PS3 version. But at 1080p.

#33 Posted by freedomfreak (40213 posts) -

anyways this is silly. If this is really something people are going to use to bash this game then these guys are supper desperate and bored

Hello, my name is freedomfreak.

Welcome to System Wars.

#34 Posted by bublover1 (129 posts) -

Didn't notice any pop-in. That was minimal.

But forget that. Besides better lighting, it looks exactly like the PS3 version. But at 1080p.

Youtube videos won't do it justice. People have been saying it's the best looking console game they've played.

Also, it's a guarantee that TLOU: R looks better and will look better than any Xbone game. Xbone already hit its cap. PS4 has yet to reach its full potential.

#35 Posted by RoboCopISJesus (1408 posts) -

lol ps4

#36 Edited by leandrro (841 posts) -

naught gods LOL, what a shitty past gen game

#37 Posted by freedomfreak (40213 posts) -

Is TC taking the piss?

Nothing that would ruin this divine godly masterpiece. It is by far the best game to release in the last 10 years, and no developer, besides ND, could've made that possible.

I love Sony so much. What they do. How they do it. It's beautiful.

#38 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2570 posts) -

where is the Pop-in ?!

#39 Edited by scottpsfan14 (4871 posts) -

Is TC taking the piss?

Nothing that would ruin this divine godly masterpiece. It is by far the best game to release in the last 10 years, and no developer, besides ND, could've made that possible.

I love Sony so much. What they do. How they do it. It's beautiful.

Right you've said it now. Bookmarked. Forever in the records of time.

There is no going back!

#40 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16498 posts) -

Is this reduced when you play at 30FPS?

Nope

The FPS switch is there because some people wanted it. Not because it makes the game run better or anything.

Frankly, why anyone would prefer to play 30 FPS over 60 when given the choice, is beyond me.

#41 Edited by Mr-Kutaragi (1948 posts) -

@leandrro said:

naught gods LOL, what a shitty past gen game

lol bitter

#42 Posted by Kjranu (965 posts) -

60 FPS looks great. That's how TLOU was meant to be played even though I'm waiting for a sale to get the remaster as I've beaten the game twice (and on my third playthru). Frankly, I couldn't give a crap about all the complaints that the TLOU remaster doesn't look like TLOU 2. It's a remaster, and frickin optional. You don't HAVE to buy it, but I know the complainers are gonna keep on complain'.

#43 Posted by aroxx_ab (9568 posts) -

I dont see any bad, i only watched 3-5min tho i wont watch whole thing and waste 1hr to make you try prove your point.

#44 Posted by Cheleman (7631 posts) -

didnt see anything other than gorgeous 1080p 60fps gameplay

thank you based naughty gods ❤

#45 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -
#46 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47640 posts) -

So I'm assuming this game is still worth it on PS4? Also this game must be good, since I very rarely get and play new gen games (new gen as in PS3 era.)

#47 Edited by Mr_Huggles_dog (1077 posts) -

I didn't see anything.

TC is pitching for a fight.

#48 Posted by Netret0120 (2094 posts) -

Don't like it?

Then don't buy it.

No1 is pointing a gun to your head.

#49 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I can't wait to get this and play it.

#50 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I didn't see anything.

Yeah me either. TC is starting to looking very desperate.