TLOU 2 Coming to PS4 :)

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9269 posts) -

@WadeFan: no, its U4 2015, TLoU2 2016

ND usually take 2 years to make their games (most good developers take two years anyways if everyone goes smooth).

#102 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3022 posts) -

@WadeFan: no, its U4 2015, TLoU2 2016

ND usually take 2 years to make their games (most good developers take two years anyways if everyone goes smooth).

Right but there are 2 teams. 1 team did UC3 in 2011 and the other did TLOU in 2013 if I'm not mistaken. So that means that it's been 3 years since the Uncharted team has had a launch and I think that means a 2014 release for Uncharted for PS4. (also because i just really want it. )

#103 Edited by chocolate1325 (32368 posts) -

I just hope that the standard of both series are maintained through the PS4 generation then that will please me,

#104 Edited by sailor232 (4261 posts) -

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@sailor232 said:

@biggest_loser said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@biggest_loser said:

One of the few games where the characters actually warrant a sequel. I'm interested in seeing that duo again.

Sure, but see them doing what? Their story is kind of over.

Are you kidding me? There is so much potential for conflict because of that ending.

There could be internal conflict with Joel or some bigger fireworks if that lie came out.

Why can't the humans alive (which far outweigh the zombies) go through each building and start eradicating the zombies, the biggest threats in the game are human, I just didn't see a need for a cure, if a zombie grabs you, you are dead, it must be extremely rare to be bitten and survive long enough to be cured. A team of 10 survivalists could easily clear out a few buildings each day. So if the lie came out, who cares? not like a cure would do anything anyway.

The cure would have worked like a vaccine, making everyone immune just like Ellie. It would have done everything.

I'm hoping that the sequel comes out several years later, when Joel is an old man and Ellie is all grown up. She would find out about the lie, and go out solo trying to make things right.

How could it do everything? Does a vaccine have the ability to stop a zombie from ripping your neck apart and stopping the flow of blood pouring from arteries? Because that sure happens a lot to people in the game. Maybe for those times when a zombie bites you on the ankle or hand, but those zombies always go in for the kill. I suppose a vaccine would work wonders for the spores, but they already have masks for that.

Yes Ellie was bitten and didn't die, but her friend did die, Ellie was extremely lucky it wasn't her that the zombie got to first.

#105 Posted by ristactionjakso (5624 posts) -

Only excited for U4 if they fix it from the U3 horrid gameplay.

But that would be pretty cool if they made the last of us in a whole different setting. Kinda like Final Fantasy does. Have different characters, different setting different enemies. Maybe a different threat that wipes out humanity in a different time period.

#106 Edited by Consternated (481 posts) -

If TLOU2 has better gameplay, and much better performance, I'll be interested.

#107 Edited by hoosier7 (3670 posts) -

They need to shift time period or characters. An adult Ellie might be interesting but otherwise a new set of characters and maybe location wouldn't go amiss.

#108 Edited by PurpleMan5000 (6595 posts) -

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@sailor232 said:

@biggest_loser said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@biggest_loser said:

One of the few games where the characters actually warrant a sequel. I'm interested in seeing that duo again.

Sure, but see them doing what? Their story is kind of over.

Are you kidding me? There is so much potential for conflict because of that ending.

There could be internal conflict with Joel or some bigger fireworks if that lie came out.

Why can't the humans alive (which far outweigh the zombies) go through each building and start eradicating the zombies, the biggest threats in the game are human, I just didn't see a need for a cure, if a zombie grabs you, you are dead, it must be extremely rare to be bitten and survive long enough to be cured. A team of 10 survivalists could easily clear out a few buildings each day. So if the lie came out, who cares? not like a cure would do anything anyway.

The cure would have worked like a vaccine, making everyone immune just like Ellie. It would have done everything.

I'm hoping that the sequel comes out several years later, when Joel is an old man and Ellie is all grown up. She would find out about the lie, and go out solo trying to make things right.

How could it do everything? Does a vaccine have the ability to stop a zombie from ripping your neck apart and stopping the flow of blood pouring from arteries? Because that sure happens a lot to people in the game. Maybe for those times when a zombie bites you on the ankle or hand, but those zombies always go in for the kill. I suppose a vaccine would work wonders for the spores, but they already have masks for that.

Yes Ellie was bitten and didn't die, but her friend did die, Ellie was extremely lucky it wasn't her that the zombie got to first.

Some people would still die from the existing clickers, yes, but there would be no new clickers. The world would be completely free of them after just a few years of eradication.

#109 Edited by PurpleMan5000 (6595 posts) -

@hoosier7 said:

They need to shift time period or characters. An adult Ellie might be interesting but otherwise a new set of characters and maybe location wouldn't go amiss.

I like the idea of switching the time period best. I'm already invested in Ellie and Joel. I'd hate to just start all over with different characters when TLOU did such a good job of making me care about them.

#110 Edited by jsmoke03 (12485 posts) -

will it get above 8.0?

not if mcshea has anything to do with it lol