Titanfall | PC Vs XB1 Comparison (lol xbone)

  • 127 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

Xbox One alpha version will be on top, while the PC version will be at the bottom of the two

Xbox One alpha version will be on top, while the PC version will be at the bottom of the two

Xbox One alpha version will be on top, while the PC version will be at the bottom of the two

Link

In each pair of screenshots the Xbox One alpha version will be on top, while the PC version will be at the bottom of the two. Of course you can click on each picture for a full size version. We tried to portray elements as similar as possible, even when not identical, as of course we did not have direct control of the footage.

#2 Posted by Bigboi500 (29636 posts) -

Xbox One version is very ugly.

#3 Edited by Consternated (495 posts) -

Holy... That is terrible, even by console standards.

Both look dreadful, though.

#4 Edited by Nightflash28 (2075 posts) -

Neither look exceptionally good.

#5 Posted by Snugenz (11854 posts) -

None of this is surprising apart from how meh it looks even on the PC, though alpha is alpha (is it really still in alpha??).

#6 Edited by hoyalawya (342 posts) -

The hate is strong with the OP. EA already said that the texture in the Alpha is 25% of the final product.

#7 Edited by RedentSC (628 posts) -

lollll .. the game to make the xbone looks decidedly last gen. Those textures on the last pick (the titan's arm) just look aweful!.... poor lems :( .. in fact no... lol at the lems its more fun :D

#8 Edited by Desmonic (13765 posts) -

@Snugenz said:

None of this is surprising apart from how meh it looks even on the PC, though alpha is alpha (is it really still in alpha??).

It'll be Beta when they release it hehe :P Should be final after patch 2.0 lulz

But yeah, you know something went wrong when even the PC versions looks bad. Ah well...it is what it is.

#9 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2467 posts) -

Damn, that's one fugly game.

#10 Edited by GoldenElementXL (2974 posts) -

First of all the Xbox One screens are low res alpha shots.
Second the game is super fast so still shots dont really matter.

Now that the PS4 has the best specs all around, System Wars has turned in to a Cow trollfest over graphics. I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

#11 Edited by Sushiglutton (5261 posts) -

Pink trees removed from the bone-version *shock*

#12 Posted by uninspiredcup (8317 posts) -

Why does Halflife 2 look better and thats a game from 2004?

#13 Posted by Draign (692 posts) -

Looked great on Dailymotion.com gameplay videos. Cant wait to play on the X1 :-)

#14 Edited by Heil68 (43989 posts) -

I sure hope the 25% of texture statement is true, because that looks awful on Xbone and not much better on PC.

#15 Posted by -CC- (1892 posts) -

I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

So you have never liked this board then?

#16 Posted by Krelian-co (10672 posts) -

Both look fugly, but xbone version looks like a ps2 game.

#17 Edited by Desmonic (13765 posts) -

First of all the Xbox One screens are low res alpha shots.

Second the game is super fast so still shots dont really matter.

Now that the PS4 has the best specs all around, System Wars has turned in to a Cow trollfest over graphics. I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

....So you never really did like it, huh?...

#18 Posted by FinalFighters (1427 posts) -

the XboxOne version looks horrible

#19 Edited by hoyalawya (342 posts) -

Titanfall has a PC demo version out? That's news to me. Otherwise, the purported PC "screenshots" are from the trailer video (probably from YouTube) released a while back. Fail.

#20 Edited by GoldenElementXL (2974 posts) -

@-CC- said:

@GoldenElementXL said:
I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

So you have never liked this board then?

That was more of a stab at Cows. Last gen Sony wasn't winning either so most of the trolling you are seeing now wasn't happening. Now Nintendo and Microsoft are "doomed" because Sony is number 1 in both categories. When the Wii was owning both in sales and the 360 had better looking multiplats System Wars was all about exclusives and free online.......

#21 Edited by jeffmonster (511 posts) -

Wow .......more bunk screenshots..........thanks. March 11th can't get here fast enough!

#22 Edited by ConanTheStoner (4940 posts) -

I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

Been visiting this place on and off since 2004... I've never seen this board of which you speak. If anything, it seems like sales and graphics talk aren't quite as rampant as they used to be.

Aside from that, I agree with the rest of your post.

#23 Posted by Sushiglutton (5261 posts) -

Wonder why X1 shots always are so dark. It was the same thing for COD/BF4 comparison shots.

#24 Edited by Desmonic (13765 posts) -

@-CC- said:

@GoldenElementXL said:
I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

So you have never liked this board then?

That was more of a stab at Cows. Last gen Sony wasn't winning either so most of the trolling you are seeing now wasn't happening. Now Nintendo and Microsoft are "doomed" because Sony is number 1 in both categories. When the Wii was owning both in sales and the 360 had better looking multiplats System Wars was all about exclusives and free online.......

lololol

So much BS.

There were as many threads about graphics and sales, most of them by lems bragging about those 20 more pixels they had on their 360 versions of multiplats (which sounds even dumber considering the differences the current consoles have in some games) or how they sold X more units in the NPD reports.

The number of "Sony am d00mz" threads circa 2010-2011 was so damn high it literally spurred a new TOU in order to try and fight that level of trolling

Things are as they have always been (minus that TOU episode), You're just on the other side of the barrel this time around.

#25 Posted by GoldenElementXL (2974 posts) -

@GoldenElementXL said:

I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

Been visiting this place on and off since 2004... I've never seen this board of which you speak. If anything, it seems like sales and graphics talk aren't quite as rampant as they used to be.

Aside from that, I agree with the rest of your post.

I have been a member since 2004 as well. System Wars was never this 1 sided. There are like 5 lems, 2 sheep and 120852439 cows here now. There is no more discussion, just trolling. I don't remember the board you speak of. There were intelligent threads every now and then. Not anymore.

#26 Edited by bezza2011 (2412 posts) -

@-CC- said:

@GoldenElementXL said:
I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

So you have never liked this board then?

That was more of a stab at Cows. Last gen Sony wasn't winning either so most of the trolling you are seeing now wasn't happening. Now Nintendo and Microsoft are "doomed" because Sony is number 1 in both categories. When the Wii was owning both in sales and the 360 had better looking multiplats System Wars was all about exclusives and free online.......

I wouldn't mind this but is it trolling when the reality is Sony's console is producing better third party games, and I'm pretty sure last gen we had it all gen about how Xbox 360 was the greatest thing since slice bread. it's always the same on here alot jump on the band wagon.

#27 Edited by StormyJoe (5122 posts) -

@Sweenix:

The XB1 alpha version has 25% of the textures the final version will have.

#28 Posted by GoldenElementXL (2974 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@-CC- said:

@GoldenElementXL said:
I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

So you have never liked this board then?

That was more of a stab at Cows. Last gen Sony wasn't winning either so most of the trolling you are seeing now wasn't happening. Now Nintendo and Microsoft are "doomed" because Sony is number 1 in both categories. When the Wii was owning both in sales and the 360 had better looking multiplats System Wars was all about exclusives and free online.......

lololol

So much BS.

There were as many threads about graphics and sales, most of them by lems bragging about those 20 more pixels they had on their 360 versions of multiplats (which sounds even dumber considering the differences the current consoles have in some games) or how they sold X more units in the NPD reports.

The number of "Sony am d00mz" threads circa 2010-2011 was so damn high it literally spurred a new TOU in order to try and fight that level of trolling

Things are as they have always been (minus that TOU episode), You're just on the other side of the barrel this time around.

I have owned every console during each gen since the N64,PS,Saturn generation. I am not on a side.

#29 Edited by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

1: where did they get the photos to even compare?

2: of course pc will look better but that right there looks like shit

#30 Edited by Desmonic (13765 posts) -

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Desmonic said:

lololol

So much BS.

There were as many threads about graphics and sales, most of them by lems bragging about those 20 more pixels they had on their 360 versions of multiplats (which sounds even dumber considering the differences the current consoles have in some games) or how they sold X more units in the NPD reports.

The number of "Sony am d00mz" threads circa 2010-2011 was so damn high it literally spurred a new TOU in order to try and fight that level of trolling

Things are as they have always been (minus that TOU episode), You're just on the other side of the barrel this time around.

I have owned every console during each gen since the N64,PS,Saturn generation. I am not on a side.

Owning every single platform on Earth does not eliminate bias toward X or Y product, as tiny as it may be. It's human nature.

Regardless, that's really not the point of my post (though it does help explain why you are bothered by it now). SW is the same. The tables have turned on the lems this gen, just like they were turned on the cows the past gen.

The actual reason this board might feel a bit different or even have a higher "trolling average" is due to much less restrictive rules + many of the regular users leaving after the site change. Besides that the topics and subjects discussed by all the factions remain basically the sames as what we had 4-5 years ago.

#31 Posted by Joedgabe (5111 posts) -

let's hoe the game doesn't play as bad as it looks. Then again, auto headshot gun... pew pew...

#32 Edited by lhughey (4229 posts) -

@Sweenix:

The XB1 alpha version has 25% of the textures the final version will have.

Give it up. No one reads in this place. SMH :)

#33 Edited by ConanTheStoner (4940 posts) -

@ConanTheStoner said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

Been visiting this place on and off since 2004... I've never seen this board of which you speak. If anything, it seems like sales and graphics talk aren't quite as rampant as they used to be.

Aside from that, I agree with the rest of your post.

I have been a member since 2004 as well. System Wars was never this 1 sided. There are like 5 lems, 2 sheep and 120852439 cows here now. There is no more discussion, just trolling. I don't remember the board you speak of. There were intelligent threads every now and then. Not anymore.

It's always fluctuated man. This place was Lem haven for a good few years. It just depends on what's going on in the industry. When PS3 was the laughing stock from 06 - 09 (cocky execs, poor multiplats, losing exclusives, crazy pricing), cows were scarce and lems were everywhere. Then things evened out for a few years and so did the fanboys... then last E3 happened and lems haven't caught a break since. Sheep have been short supply since TP came out and with all the WiiU troubles...

Anyways, the board does suck more than usual now, but that's due to the poor choices that Gamespot made. They ran off a large chunk of the good posters and even some of the ones that do still come here are less active.

All that aside though, this board ALWAYS had ridiculous amounts of sales and graphics threads... so I'm still not seeing what you're getting at. :/

#34 Edited by Krelian-co (10672 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@Sweenix:

The XB1 alpha version has 25% of the textures the final version will have.

1 month from release and they haven't even shown how the final product will look on xbone, not even a beta. Sounds fishy, they should have the product ready by now so they can start shipping it for a march release.

#35 Edited by Netret0120 (2085 posts) -

Lemmings can't catch a break

#36 Posted by hoyalawya (342 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@Sweenix:

The XB1 alpha version has 25% of the textures the final version will have.

1 month from release and they haven't even shown how the final product will look on xbone. Sounds fishy, they should have the product ready by now so they can start shipping it for a march release.

It is an online only game. They can stretch out the development schedule. Presumably, there will be a required large downloadable day 1 patch. The final build probably won't be completed until like a week or less before the release for the reviewers to chime in.

#37 Edited by ni6htmare01 (931 posts) -

That can't be XB1 right? Are you sure those pics are not 360 version?

#38 Edited by Puckhog04 (22606 posts) -

Looks like 360 pics to me, not X1.

#39 Edited by StriateEnd (497 posts) -

Game looks (visually) bollocks. Mfw. I know, I know, gameplay > graphics but this still makes me sad since it's next gen.

#40 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

Alpha version was only 25% of the texture quality. Final version will look damn good, but more important from all previews and the alpha and just hearing about it the game looks to be fantastic. If this game were a PS4 exclusive I would have bought a PS4 for it to sit alongside my One. Alas, no PS4 game has of yet made me want the console. E3 may change that, lol. But for now Titanfall is a day one purchase. Gonna be incredible.

#41 Posted by lostrib (35888 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@Sweenix:

The XB1 alpha version has 25% of the textures the final version will have.

1 month from release and they haven't even shown how the final product will look on xbone, not even a beta. Sounds fishy, they should have the product ready by now so they can start shipping it for a march release.

The beta is coming this month

#42 Edited by speedfreak48t5p (7429 posts) -

Xbox One version is very ugly.

Both look ugly as hell. Poor lems. The only games they have are ugly and very last gen

#43 Edited by Suppaman100 (3861 posts) -

#44 Posted by Riverwolf007 (23615 posts) -

derp, no shyt sherlock.

the pc i helped my buddy build 2 years ago still produces better looking gfx than both the x1 and the ps4.

how the hell can you dudes hang out on a game site and not know about the vast divide between consoles and pc?

#45 Posted by StormyJoe (5122 posts) -

@GoldenElementXL said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

Been visiting this place on and off since 2004... I've never seen this board of which you speak. If anything, it seems like sales and graphics talk aren't quite as rampant as they used to be.

Aside from that, I agree with the rest of your post.

I have been a member since 2004 as well. System Wars was never this 1 sided. There are like 5 lems, 2 sheep and 120852439 cows here now. There is no more discussion, just trolling. I don't remember the board you speak of. There were intelligent threads every now and then. Not anymore.

It's always fluctuated man. This place was Lem haven for a good few years. It just depends on what's going on in the industry. When PS3 was the laughing stock from 06 - 09 (cocky execs, poor multiplats, losing exclusives, crazy pricing), cows were scarce and lems were everywhere. Then things evened out for a few years and so did the fanboys... then last E3 happened and lems haven't caught a break since. Sheep have been short supply since TP came out and with all the WiiU troubles...

Anyways, the board does suck more than usual now, but that's due to the poor choices that Gamespot made. They ran off a large chunk of the good posters and even some of the ones that do still come here are less active.

All that aside though, this board ALWAYS had ridiculous amounts of sales and graphics threads... so I'm still not seeing what you're getting at. :/

Yeah. It is cow heaven now. It used to be lem heaven. I miss the Xbox/PS2/GameCube days (used my other account back then), when it was even. I miss the sheep.

#46 Posted by Suppaman100 (3861 posts) -

@ConanTheStoner said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

Been visiting this place on and off since 2004... I've never seen this board of which you speak. If anything, it seems like sales and graphics talk aren't quite as rampant as they used to be.

Aside from that, I agree with the rest of your post.

I have been a member since 2004 as well. System Wars was never this 1 sided. There are like 5 lems, 2 sheep and 120852439 cows here now. There is no more discussion, just trolling. I don't remember the board you speak of. There were intelligent threads every now and then. Not anymore.

It's always fluctuated man. This place was Lem haven for a good few years. It just depends on what's going on in the industry. When PS3 was the laughing stock from 06 - 09 (cocky execs, poor multiplats, losing exclusives, crazy pricing), cows were scarce and lems were everywhere. Then things evened out for a few years and so did the fanboys... then last E3 happened and lems haven't caught a break since. Sheep have been short supply since TP came out and with all the WiiU troubles...

Anyways, the board does suck more than usual now, but that's due to the poor choices that Gamespot made. They ran off a large chunk of the good posters and even some of the ones that do still come here are less active.

All that aside though, this board ALWAYS had ridiculous amounts of sales and graphics threads... so I'm still not seeing what you're getting at. :/

Yeah. It is cow heaven now. It used to be lem heaven. I miss the Xbox/PS2/GameCube days (used my other account back then), when it was even. I miss the sheep.

Even? PS2 was dominating like no other console ever did. Don't think lemmings and sheep had a good time then.

#47 Edited by Krelian-co (10672 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I liked this board more when graphics and sales didn't matter.

Been visiting this place on and off since 2004... I've never seen this board of which you speak. If anything, it seems like sales and graphics talk aren't quite as rampant as they used to be.

Aside from that, I agree with the rest of your post.

I have been a member since 2004 as well. System Wars was never this 1 sided. There are like 5 lems, 2 sheep and 120852439 cows here now. There is no more discussion, just trolling. I don't remember the board you speak of. There were intelligent threads every now and then. Not anymore.

It's always fluctuated man. This place was Lem haven for a good few years. It just depends on what's going on in the industry. When PS3 was the laughing stock from 06 - 09 (cocky execs, poor multiplats, losing exclusives, crazy pricing), cows were scarce and lems were everywhere. Then things evened out for a few years and so did the fanboys... then last E3 happened and lems haven't caught a break since. Sheep have been short supply since TP came out and with all the WiiU troubles...

Anyways, the board does suck more than usual now, but that's due to the poor choices that Gamespot made. They ran off a large chunk of the good posters and even some of the ones that do still come here are less active.

All that aside though, this board ALWAYS had ridiculous amounts of sales and graphics threads... so I'm still not seeing what you're getting at. :/

Yeah. It is cow heaven now. It used to be lem heaven. I miss the Xbox/PS2/GameCube days (used my other account back then), when it was even. I miss the sheep.

Even? PS2 was dominating like no other console ever did. Don't think lemmings and sheep had a good time then.

lems and their delusions always makes them forget certain parts of their memory.

#48 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16456 posts) -

Many low budget games look better than this.

Xbone version obviously looks better than PC, thanks to the power of the cloud.

#49 Posted by blackace (20580 posts) -

The hate is strong with the OP. EA already said that the texture in the Alpha is 25% of the final product.

Don't waste your time feeding the trolls. No matter how it looks, the game is going to be a blast to play. That's the main reason true gamers play games.

#50 Posted by pelvist (4720 posts) -

Holy... That is terrible, even by console standards.

Both look dreadful, though.

This, graphically they both look like crap. But if those XB1 screens are legit ...oh my.