Titanfall looks ridiculously impressive!!

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Thunder7151 (304 posts) -
#2 Edited by finalstar2007 (24848 posts) -

Nice looking forward to playing this on my xbxo360 and hopefully later on PC using a Dualshock 4

Game remind me way too much of Modern Warfare 3 which is an awesome thing, as expected from the CoD creators

#3 Edited by Basinboy (10917 posts) -

Meh

Also, dafuq?

#4 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

Trying to take attention away from its struggles running at 720p? Oh and its not exclusive

#5 Posted by lostrib (31417 posts) -

Do you mean the graphics? Because that would just be laughable

#6 Posted by lostrib (31417 posts) -

Nice looking forward to playing this on my xbxo360 and hopefully later on PC using a Dualshock 4

Game remind me way too much of Modern Warfare 3 which is an awesome thing, as expected from the CoD creators

...who didn't make Modern Warfare 3

#7 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (1825 posts) -

Looks another MEH FPS game. I seen better and far bigger FPS games than this.

#8 Posted by sukraj (21585 posts) -

looks vely nice

#9 Posted by Thunder7151 (304 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Graphics are awesome!!

#10 Posted by Snugenz (11383 posts) -

If by "ridiculously" you meant "quite" and by "impressive" you meant "ordinary" then i'd have to agree.

#11 Edited by lglz1337 (2993 posts) -

Titanfall looks ridiculously overhyped if you ask me!!!

#12 Posted by Thunder7151 (304 posts) -

Cows don't like this thread.

#13 Posted by lostrib (31417 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Graphics are awesome!!

No, they're just good enough

#14 Posted by Thunder7151 (304 posts) -

I seen better and far bigger FPS games than this.

Sure you have, sure you have.

#15 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@Thunder7151: Why not? We can play the superior version on our PC, or the 360 version. No reason toshell out $500 for an Xbone.

#16 Edited by shawn30 (4286 posts) -

Trying to take attention away from its struggles running at 720p? Oh and its not exclusive

The game play looks amazing and no its not exclusive except its not on a Sony system:) Trying to downplay its hype and glowing previews is nice, but if its 720 upscaled or 1080p no one will give a shit outside of system wars/online gaming forums. If the game is great, which everyone who plays it says it is, that is all that's going to matter. 1080p doesnt make a game great anymore than 720 upscaled makes a game bad. I just want a great experience. And the resolution thing is only a rumor at this time anyway.

#17 Posted by AzatiS (6971 posts) -

Yeah it looks impressive , on PC that is!

#18 Edited by Heil68 (42552 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

Yeah it looks impressive , on PC that is!

#19 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

can't wait!

#20 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@shawn30: All Titanfall shows is ps4/PC is once again the best next gen combination. Why lems hype a multiplat the world will never know.

#21 Edited by uninspiredcup (6742 posts) -

Looks like a average game with fake media hype.

#22 Edited by MBirdy88 (7121 posts) -

..... what is so good about that?

.... is it some sort of fetish for mechs?

#23 Edited by hoosier7 (3654 posts) -

Lemmings trying to reassure themselves after the bad news about Titanfall not even meeting 720p.

#24 Posted by uninspiredcup (6742 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

..... what is so good about that?

.... is it some sort of fetish for mechs?

I'm wondering the same thing. So far, all I have seen is a first person shooter with mechs, which in itself is nothing new.

#25 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (12748 posts) -

It looks like a source game..

#26 Posted by KHAndAnime (13132 posts) -

They manage to make mech gameplay look incredibly boring. And it's so ugly...

#27 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38148 posts) -

Don't really care how visually impressive it is because this is a game all about the gameplay.

Plus it will be incredibly easy to run ensuring I hit that sweet 144fps for ultimate reaction times.

#28 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3632 posts) -

wow... lol

Could this run of the mill game be more over hyped?

Oh well... I'll let you have your fun.

#29 Edited by uninspiredcup (6742 posts) -

All EA games get hyped and end up being shit. It's a factory on rotation.

#30 Edited by I_can_haz (6440 posts) -

This reassurance thread is expected after the news about this game struggling at 720p on Xbone. The graphics look mediocre, I'm surprised Xbone can't handle this in 720p. My PC will play this at higher than 1080p considering it's a source engine game, you lems should be ashamed for buying a supposed next gen console that can't handle source engine in 720p.

#31 Posted by EnviousEyezOnMe (258 posts) -

This reassurance thread is expected after the news about this game struggling at 720p on Xbone. The graphics look mediocre, I'm surprised Xbone can't handle this in 720p. My PC will play this at higher than 1080p considering it's a source engine game, you lems should be ashamed for buying a supposed next gen console that can't handle source engine in 720p.

Nice way to take something and spin it your own way. *roles eyes* Thank the lord I have games to play. SW is filled with more annoying Sony fanboys than before the system came out...I wonder why?

#32 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@enviouseyezonme: why don't you go play bf4 on your xbone with its "superior" graphics lol.

#33 Edited by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

One man's trash...I guess

#34 Posted by ZoomZoom2490 (3933 posts) -

it looks worse than pc games from late 90's.

#35 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Men, better fps are coming out. Looks grey and brown.

#36 Edited by silversix_ (13536 posts) -

What exactly is impressive in Titanfall? Atrocious textures, DX9 with blocky fingers n shit, 7v7 multi, no campaign (not that big of a deal to me but it is to some), 720p LOL, arcady gameplay/twitch shooter, 10y old engine, static environment, lems consider this as an exclusive when the better version comes out day one on pc and even 360 lol. I'll throw a bone tho, its an xbone title we're talking about. Mechs looks cool! That is all.

#37 Posted by uninspiredcup (6742 posts) -

What exactly is impressive in Titanfall? Atrocious textures, DX9 with blocky fingers n shit, 7v7 multi, no campaign (not that big of a deal to me but it is to some), 720p LOL, arcady gameplay/twitch shooter, 10y old engine, static environment, lems consider this as an exclusive when the better version comes out day one on pc and even 360 lol. I'll throw a bone tho, its an xbone title we're talking about. Mechs looks cool! That is all.

It's made by the Call Of Duty people. Which takes in billions of dollars. Therefor the press hypes it, as in turn, this will bring them money. Fake manufactured hype designed for mainstream casuals.

#38 Posted by silversix_ (13536 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

It's made by the Call Of Duty people. Which takes in billions of dollars. Therefor the press hypes it, as in turn, this will bring them money. Fake manufactured hype designed for mainstream casuals.

Pretty much. This is EA's COD and you can be sure they'll the fk out of it

#39 Posted by silversix_ (13536 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Pretty much. This is EA's COD and you can be sure they'll hype the fk out of it

#40 Posted by BSC14 (3508 posts) -

lol...so many haters.

Yes it looks damn good...PS4 fans are in denial.

#41 Edited by blackace (19697 posts) -

@Thunder7151 said:

Wow!! Titanfall looks profoundly impressive!!

Check out this trailer revealing two Titans in the game, Stryder and Ogre:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI1jHLs7Dq8

Looks awesome, especially since they improved the graphics. I wonder what else Hammond Robotics has in store for us.

LMAO!! @ all the butthurt cows. If this was exclusive on the PS4 they would be praising it until their death. LMAO!!

#42 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@blackace: how is that relevant since its not xbone exclusive? Lol lems and their multiplats.

#43 Posted by killatwill15 (845 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

Nice way to take something and spin it your own way. *roles eyes* Thank the lord I have games to play. SW is filled with more annoying Sony fanboys than before the system came out...I wonder why?

the hell is wrong with people these days.....

first people say neogaf is sony gaf....

now yall think this is sony spot?

you guys need to get your heads checked,

then again, you guys have to be crazy to pay 60 for free to play games,

lol at forza 5, Microsoft think yall is retarded, no doubt

#44 Posted by Samus3D (1675 posts) -

I can play this on my PS4 right!?

#45 Posted by blackace (19697 posts) -

They manage to make mech gameplay look incredibly boring. And it's so ugly...

Boring?!?!?.. Someone is either completely BLIND or or completely ignorant to the action in the game.

#46 Edited by blackace (19697 posts) -

@blackace: how is that relevant since its not xbone exclusive? Lol lems and their multiplats.

It's relevant for 2 reasons.

1) Because is 100% true and every cow here knows it. If this was PS4 or not on XBox platform, but just PS4 and PC, they would be praising the game and screaming, it's not on XBox. We know this because many Cows keep claiming the sequel will be on PS4. LOL!!

2) Cows are the only one really bashing the game. Hermits think the game will be good as least. Sheep don't care, they aren't bashing it. The only one who keep trying to trash the game are cows. Cows don't play PC or XBox platforms. lol!! So yeah, it's pretty relevant.

#47 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@blackace: Maybe a couple of retarded cows yes. The game isn't even console exclusive, who doesn't own a 360? The game can probably run on a 5 year old PC aswell. Its a multiplayer only shooter with mechs running on an old engine and you guys act like its the second coming of Jesus. The game looks fun, but it definitely doesn't warrant an xbone purchase.

#48 Posted by Kjranu (767 posts) -

@Thunder7151: I hope that's Xbox One footage because the game looks utter crap in the graphics department. The gameplay does look like fun though.

#49 Posted by blackace (19697 posts) -

@blackace: Maybe a couple of retarded cows yes. The game isn't even console exclusive, who doesn't own a 360? The game can probably run on a 5 year old PC aswell. Its a multiplayer only shooter with mechs running on an old engine and you guys act like its the second coming of Jesus. The game looks fun, but it definitely doesn't warrant an xbone purchase.

That would be KZ:SF where everyone thought it was the second coming. No one said you needed to get an XBox One to play it or that it was exclusive. It's a nice addition to the XB1 library however. There are a LOT of retarded cows on here' I could easily make a nice long list for you, but you should be able to weed them out pretty easily.

#50 Posted by killatwill15 (845 posts) -

@blackace said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

That would be KZ:SF where everyone thought it was the second coming. No one said you needed to get an XBox One to play it or that it was exclusive. It's a nice addition to the XB1 library however. There are a LOT of retarded cows on here' I could easily make a nice long list for you, but you should be able to weed them out pretty easily.

who ever said that kz was the second coming were as retarded as you bro