Titanfall is now the Deal of the Day on Amazon (April 22nd)

#1 Posted by GearsOfWarLover (582 posts) -

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=gbsl_tit_l-1_0942_03fde67c?ie=UTF8&node=8524689011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=left-new-1&pf_rd_r=0WDMZ35PTBPHYJTF0V5K&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1740370942

Anyone who has been planning to buy this game, right now there's a great deal on amazon ($37 bucks for any version)

#2 Posted by FastRobby (1204 posts) -

If only they did digital downloads for Xbox One

#3 Posted by Indicud (739 posts) -

Microsoft Desperation Continuation

#4 Posted by finalstar2007 (24926 posts) -

man this game must be selling a lot less than expected its either getting constant price drops or given for free with the console.

will there even be a titanfall 2 after this? i wonder

good stuff for the customers but i think its best to wait a bit more till it hit $20 which i dont think will take too long.

#5 Edited by Krelian-co (10356 posts) -

Please...

#6 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (3999 posts) -

Boxes of Titanfall getting piled so high it's become a safety hazard.

#7 Posted by Blabadon (25894 posts) -

Cows are suddenly business experts.

#8 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13366 posts) -

Too expensive.

#9 Posted by lglz1337 (3124 posts) -

please lemmings please

#10 Posted by Heirren (16491 posts) -

man this game must be selling a lot less than expected its either getting constant price drops or given for free with the console.

good stuff for the customers but i think its best to wait a bit more till it hit $20 which i dont think will take too long.

I don't think so. The popularity of the title was used to help boost console sales, which I'm sure it did. Second, deals like this happen all the time at amazon.

#11 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6130 posts) -

Microsoft giving back to gamers. Phil Spencer stepping in and giving everyone the Shooter of the Year at a great value. His leadership skills are only starting to be shown.

It is a great time to game on THE ONE.

#12 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (3999 posts) -

"P-please buy our g-game, you guys. It's the most anticipated of the y-year!"

#13 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (6130 posts) -

Sony, demonstrating its failed business practices will let Infamous sit there and fester for a year before it ever gets a price cut. Meanwhile it will plummet in the sales charts, having failed to deliver a next gen experience. Gamers have already shat on poor NOTFAMOUS.

#14 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3999 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Sony, demonstrating its failed business practices will let Infamous sit there and fester for a year before it ever gets a price cut. Meanwhile it will plummet in the sales charts, having failed to deliver a next gen experience. Gamers have already shat on poor NOTFAMOUS.

Keep repeating "a million copies of Infamous in nine days" if the pain of the most anticipated game of the year fading from public conscious gets too much, Justin.

Over/under on Tituhfuhh reaching the same price as a Freddo? I say June.

#15 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28357 posts) -

oh sheen's so scared

#16 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8355 posts) -

It still wouldn't sell a single copy in Europe.

#17 Edited by ghostwarrior786 (3813 posts) -

bu-bu-bu-bu titanfall is selling great guys!! even without the bundles/console price cuts/game price cuts. it is totally meeting expectations, $60>>$37 after 1 month doesnt mean anything!!!

#18 Edited by LJS9502_basic (150273 posts) -

@Indicud said:

The best is EA loses out....mwhahahaha

#19 Edited by quakke (173 posts) -

And i already have it and don't even play it because it's nothing different.

#20 Posted by _Matt_ (8863 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

Cows are suddenly business experts.

They seem to be experts in pretty much everything. How do they obtain such knowledge?! We are not worthy!

#21 Posted by intotheminx (597 posts) -

I think so. I believe one of the reasons there is so many price drops is so it will sell well in April. Microsoft would be able to say, "Titanfall is the best selling console game for two months." Then they can put the franchise in their back pocket. I expect the next TF to include a solid campaign with co-op and better graphics. Which is what the first one should of been.

#22 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3999 posts) -

At this rate our lemming friends will able to buy a couple more copies to show support for the Xbox Won.

#23 Posted by edwardecl (2100 posts) -

The thing is with all these price cuts how is this going to make people want to buy an Xbox One now when they now think if I wait 3 weeks it will be even cheaper... It's really not a good long term strategy.

I know they are comparing their own price to the PS4 and think people will buy it if the price is closer, but people will also compare this weeks price to last months and the months before that and hold off. If I was interested in an Xbox One I would.

#24 Edited by Heil68 (43397 posts) -
#25 Posted by shawn30 (4364 posts) -

@Indicud said:

Its the deal of the day. Isn't there one every single day on Amazon? Its a great deal. Would be even better if there was a game a day that was the deal of the game across all platforms.

#26 Posted by FastRobby (1204 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Indicud said:

Its the deal of the day. Isn't there one every single day on Amazon? Its a great deal. Would be even better if there was a game a day that was the deal of the game across all platforms.

Tomorrow is a deal for PS4, but the cows didn't even realize this. So Sony must be doing pretty bad...

#27 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

Game is selling quite well actually. Maybe not to expectations, but it has guaranteed a sequel.

#28 Posted by chikenfriedrice (9828 posts) -

@Indicud said:

#1 game in March? What the hell are you talking about?

#29 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150273 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Indicud said:

No one deals successes.....

#30 Edited by freedomfreak (39065 posts) -

Cool for those that wanted to pick it up at a cheaper price. Needs to be lower for me though.

But yeah, hur dur desperation

#31 Posted by Dire_Weasel (15966 posts) -

After putting about twenty hours into the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall I can absolutely recommend it for $37. This is a good deal.

#32 Edited by coasterguy65 (5873 posts) -

If it wasn't an online only game I would probably pick it up at that price. As it is I will pass, I have too many other games to play right now.

#33 Edited by lostrib (34236 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Indicud said:

well that's not true at all

#34 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150273 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Indicud said:

Link?

#35 Posted by lostrib (34236 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Indicud said:

Link?

you want a link of a successful game as part of a deal?

#36 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150273 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Indicud said:

Link?

No. That wouldn't differentiate between a successful game alone or becoming successful as part of a deal now would it?

#37 Posted by lostrib (34236 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lostrib said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@shawn30 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Indicud said:

Link?

No. That wouldn't differentiate between a successful game alone or becoming successful as part of a deal now would it?

then what exactly do you want?

#38 Edited by DarkGamer007 (6024 posts) -

People are making this out to be something it is not. The game went on sale on a website that regularly holds sales. *GASP* This doesn't mean the game is selling poorly or that Microsoft is desperate. It just means that it went on sale at one retailer. The game is still normal price at Best Buy, Target, and GameStop. Moreover plenty of popular games go on sale a month after they release, sometimes the month during they release.