"Titanfall is a timed exclusive" confirmed by Major Nelson

• 147 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by heretrix (37382 posts) -

@danjin44 said:

Can u guys stop calling each other "cows"!!? For f**ck sake, what are u guy in grade school!!? This just video games stop taking this so seriously and just enjoys the games. I'm start to think u guys do more taking sh**t in forums than actual gaming.

Shaddup.

General Games discussion is that way -------------------->

#102 Posted by Lumpy311 (673 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

IGN now rubbing some salt on the wounded lems: http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/10/22/titanfall-we-think-itll-come-to-ps4

Thanks in advance for the beta testing. ;)

that game begging

lmao

#103 Edited by Desmonic (14128 posts) -

It wasn't even exclusive to begin with (PC) but okay, good to know I guess. It's one of those where I'll have to actually play it before I get excited about it or not. So far the gameplay footage has done nothing for me (unlike BF4 for example).

#104 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16615 posts) -

@Lumpy311 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

An "exclusive" available on 3 systems... hmmm.

PC doesn't count for console war.

new rule i just made

still the king of systems, tough

ohhhhh :(

But you are right to exclude PC. Otherwise the PS4 and Xbone don't get a fair launch.

#105 Posted by Lumpy311 (673 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Lumpy311 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

An "exclusive" available on 3 systems... hmmm.

PC doesn't count for console war.

new rule i just made

still the king of systems, tough

ohhhhh :(

But you are right to exclude PC. Otherwise the PS4 and Xbone don't get a fair launch.

Yeah, the System War is just fighting for 2nd place, so we can let them have the Console war.

#106 Edited by BranKetra (48635 posts) -

I hope Titanfall comes to the PS4. That could be fun. At the moment, it is just not enough for me to invest in an Xbox One. I do not know if anything will be.

#107 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1962 posts) -

Xbox cannot even keep fake exclusive. TLHBO

#108 Posted by clone01 (24770 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

Sooner or later Titanfall will end up on the PS4 and Major Nelson says: I don't care. Yeah, right... *roll eyes

salt ahead and lems on blast as always ---> Sauce

It wasn't ever exclusive to begin with.

#109 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10574 posts) -

Yet another thread with a deceiving OP - that is not what Major Nelson said at all TC.

#110 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@SonofK said:

Another thread proving that cows are the special ed class of the internet.

No where in this article is Major Nelson confirming anything. He said it depends on Titanfall and if it did go multiplat he wouldn't be worried about it.

Of course, it may very well go to PS4 but until it's actually confirmed cows have nothing.

And really shows you how much faith cows have in the PS4 when they're waiting for console sloppy seconds. So much for those 40 exclusives you're suppose to get within the next year

Cow ignorance is at an all time high about now. And not for buying a PS4 as that's what they want. Its in caring why someone wants something other than what they want, and trying to turn everything written or said about the One into an negative even if its false info. That is why its hard to have almost any sort of a reasonable conversation with one.

#111 Posted by AtariKidX (6278 posts) -

XBone is doomed.....lol

#112 Posted by Far_RockNYC (1112 posts) -

#113 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@Far_RockNYC said:

LMAO!!!! Priceless!!!

#114 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14022 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

Lems be like:

And cows be like:

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

#115 Posted by Zophar87 (4351 posts) -

It's coming to PC at launch, It was never "exclusive"

#116 Edited by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

@Far_RockNYC said:

LMFAO :)

#117 Edited by Lumpy311 (673 posts) -

@Far_RockNYC said:

lmao

best post in this thread

#118 Posted by Joedgabe (5112 posts) -

So what happened to all that talk that TitanFall is trash among the cows now ? oh wait.. it's no longer M$ exclusive let's praise the game!

game still looks bad to me. Waiting on Destiny to fill my FPS desire.

#119 Posted by B-apples (71 posts) -

@FragTycoon said:

Let the lems hype multiplats... it's all they have left.

You're joking right, or has all that Sony koolaid finally broken your tiny little mind?

#120 Edited by SuperCowElitist (730 posts) -

I'm sure lemmings would gladly \beta test this game for us Cows in spring.

Thank you, lemmings.

#121 Edited by sweeten16 (2872 posts) -

This thread just confirms that's no ones actually reads the source and just take the topic as fact lol if you actually read the source it suggests the complete opposite.

#122 Posted by Ghost120x (3897 posts) -

I don't care what platform it's on, but multiplayer only games are garbage and mmo's suck to me.

#123 Posted by cainetao11 (17610 posts) -

@AtariKidX said:

XBone is doomed.....lol

You're such a piker! Hahahaha! You think this hurts the X1 because you think the average consumer is going to go to Walmart, Gamestop, BestBuy in May 2014 and when someone says "Titanfall will b e on PS4 in *blank amount of time*" they will say, "Oh great! I wont buy it or the system I can play it on TODAY. I'll wait and let the people I know enjoy it and play with strangers". Deal with it. Exclusive doesn't have to be for life cycle to sell systems. Its real world business

#124 Posted by lostrib (37045 posts) -

Considering how much sony fanboys say titanfall sucks, they sure seem to want it on PS4 pretty bad

#125 Posted by MonsieurX (30282 posts) -

itt: cows can't read properly

#126 Edited by SuperCowElitist (730 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@AtariKidX said:

XBone is doomed.....lol

You're such a piker! Hahahaha! You think this hurts the X1 because you think the average consumer is going to go to Walmart, Gamestop, BestBuy in May 2014 and when someone says "Titanfall will b e on PS4 in *blank amount of time*" they will say, "Oh great! I wont buy it or the system I can play it on TODAY. I'll wait and let the people I know enjoy it and play with strangers". Deal with it. Exclusive doesn't have to be for life cycle to sell systems. Its real world business

I was going to get Xbone for Titanfall. Now i just heard its coming to Ps4. I won't be getting Xbone just to beta test this game, I'll wait for the superior Ps4 version.

#127 Edited by lundy86_4 (43438 posts) -

@supercowelitist said:

Now i just heard its coming to Ps4.

Where?

It's also coming to the PC/360.

#128 Posted by MonsieurX (30282 posts) -

@supercowelitist said:

@cainetao11 said:

@AtariKidX said:

XBone is doomed.....lol

I was going to get Xbone for Titanfall. Now i just heard its coming to Ps4. I won't be getting Xbone just to beta test this game, I'll wait for the superior Ps4 version.

You heard wrong

#129 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5129 posts) -

LMAO idiot lemmings.

Hey lems wanna talk about those E3 awards now?

#130 Posted by EnviousEyezOnMe (260 posts) -

I really don't understand you people...not only are you grasping with a play on words but let's hypothetically say PS4 gets Titanfall next X-Mas. Where is the "ownage" in that? Everyone else will be well moved on...maybe talking Titanfall 2 by then. Same goes for Xbox fans, Wii etc. If people are that fanatical, as they seemed to be with this game...MS will move X1's regardless because they want to play it right away(on dedicated servers to boot). They also have a choice to play it on X360 and PC. No one will give a crap about this game, come this time next year.

#131 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro: You are such a moron, keep begging

#132 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14122 posts) -

Sony's getting dat Titan Fall Sigma 3-6 months later, just watch.

#133 Edited by EnviousEyezOnMe (260 posts) -

@Lumpy311 said:

@Gue1 said:

IGN now rubbing some salt on the wounded lems: http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/10/22/titanfall-we-think-itll-come-to-ps4

Thanks in advance for the beta testing. ;)

Thanks for posting that video actually. Those guys worded it exactly how it is.....end.

#134 Posted by Kingpin0114 (2583 posts) -

Meh...I had already assumed it was a timed exclusive because EA is behind it.

#135 Edited by Alucard_Prime (2982 posts) -

The more people who play it the better, but IGN is right, whether or not it is a timed exclusive is somewhat irrelevant in the longrun, and they gave good examples of this(Mass Effect, Bioshock). People will associate the game more with the X1, because it came out there first, and that's where the majority of the online community will be imo. When it comes out later on the PS4, I'm sure it will be very successful, but not as much as when it came out on the X1. Sure you can wait for the PS4 versions, but if this game truly interests you, you'll be missing out if you don't buy it when it first comes out, it just won't be the same when it comes out a year later, it could even be dated at that time who knows.

#136 Posted by AzatiS (7613 posts) -

Xboners : --- > PS4 sucks. We got Titanfall!

Cows :---> Moooooo! So we will ... moooo!

poor lemmings.

#137 Posted by anybodykilla15 (114 posts) -

call of duty ghosts wont even go past 720p on xbox one, if you guys get that system your dumb enough to be stuck with it

#138 Edited by clone01 (24770 posts) -

@supercowelitist:

Don't lie. You weren't.

#139 Edited by casharmy (6833 posts) -

@OhSnapitz said:

..the freggin thing is being released for three platforms. Why the fvk do you cows have such a hard on for this game? If you want it so bad, buy it for your God-rig PC that you all Bragg about having.

the real question is why did lems?

Now you are saying buy a PC for it if you want to bragg? lol lems.

No one is "bragging" people are poking lems because they were trying to make this out to be some amazing game because it wasn't on PS4 and a reason to own an xbox 1.

#140 Posted by lundy86_4 (43438 posts) -

@anybodykilla15 said:

your dumb enough

lol.

#141 Edited by Kaze_no_Mirai (11359 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@OhSnapitz said:

..the freggin thing is being released for three platforms. Why the fvk do you cows have such a hard on for this game? If you want it so bad, buy it for your God-rig PC that you all Bragg about having.

the real question is why did lems?

Now you are saying buy a PC for it if you want to bragg? lol lems.

No one is "bragging" people are poking lems because they were trying to make this out to be some amazing game because it wasn't on PS4 and a reason to own an xbox 1.

And weren't cows downplaying the game because it was an X1 exclusive? Now they all want it and are thanking lems for "beta testing"

#142 Posted by RR360DD (11956 posts) -

Ah the beta testing damage control.

Cows have reached the lowest level of desperation already LOL

#143 Edited by blackace (20753 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

Sooner or later Titanfall will end up on the PS4 and Major Nelson says: I don't care. Yeah, right... *roll eyes

salt ahead and lems on blast as always ---> Sauce

In the article is says that it will probably stay exclusive. lol!! Major Nelson didn't say anything about it being timed exclusive. LMAO!! TC has been owned once again.

********************************************************************************************************

@Far_RockNYC said:

"No one can really say for sure, but if Nelson’s lack of worry says anything, it’s that the game might just stay exclusive after all." - Nice try lol

LMAO!! No kidding. It's hilarious how these Cows try to turn everything a M$ rep says into a negative. Major N isn't worried about it. Sony isn't paying for the could servers. They are FREE with XBox One. Sony would charge Respawn to use their servers. lol!!

#144 Posted by thegamer00 (131 posts) -

The world will be ready for Titanfall. March 2014. Can't wait!!!!

#145 Posted by blackace (20753 posts) -

@HaRmLeSS_RaGe said:

@Far_RockNYC said:

LMFAO :)

Best Post In This Thread.

#147 Edited by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

@Far_RockNYC said:

lmao

#148 Edited by cainetao11 (17610 posts) -

@bobbetybob said:

Wow, not a single thing you just posted is what he said:

“As far as being an exclusive that’s really a question for Titanfall – I’m not worried about it though.”

Sounds like as long as it sells well enough for EA to be happy (or as long as MS pay them enough) it won't be on PS4.

Yeah, TC even put quotations around a statement that's not said, in thread title. TC, you're a fvckin liar.

#149 Edited by KellyKelly (377 posts) -

I wonder how much better Titanfall will look in full 1080p glory on the PS4

#150 Posted by SuperCowElitist (730 posts) -
@clone01 said:

Don't lie. You weren't.

Yeah, you're right. Why would I spend $560.00 just to beta test a game? I ain't no lemming.