"Titanfall is a timed exclusive" confirmed by Major Nelson

• 147 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by lostrib (31921 posts) -

Man, I was really hoping I wouldn't have to cancel my Xbox One preorder.. I guess I have no choice, now. All the awards this game got.. Seems like it was all for nothing, now.

You were going to buy a console for a multiplat?

#52 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5917 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

So ... it wasn't confirmed.

Damn, cows are really putting an effort into begging for this game LOL

Yep, I just got a thread locked for the same thing. Funny how cows can do it though.

good ole cowspot.

#54 Edited by SonofK (1066 posts) -

Another thread proving that cows are the special ed class of the internet.

No where in this article is Major Nelson confirming anything. He said it depends on Titanfall and if it did go multiplat he wouldn't be worried about it.

Of course, it may very well go to PS4 but until it's actually confirmed cows have nothing.

And really shows you how much faith cows have in the PS4 when they're waiting for console sloppy seconds. So much for those 40 exclusives you're suppose to get within the next year

#55 Edited by KellyKelly (377 posts) -

Well, I'm not surprised.

Will I get the game? No, but surely another reason to ditch the X1.

#56 Posted by Phazevariance (10909 posts) -

Hmm, so not confirmed. Not only that but ambiguous answer. Please, go cancel your preorders, you should wait over a year to play this on another console.

#57 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (2943 posts) -

Well ps4 preorder cancelled.

#58 Posted by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

Yeah except it was always multiplat.

Why are people on these forums dumb?

#59 Posted by McStrongfast (4262 posts) -

He doesn't actually say any of the things you say he's saying.

As far as being an exclusive that's really a question for Titanfall - I'm not worried about it though.

I assume he meant to say Respawn. Implying Titanfall's continued exclusivity is in the hands of Respawn and EA. Microsoft may be giving them incentive to not go this route, but if the PS4 does alright you can likely expect to see Titanfall on there eventually.

#60 Edited by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

lol sweenix post

Oh that Sweenix

#61 Posted by Netret0120 (1918 posts) -

Would not surprise me in the slightest

#62 Posted by danjin44 (280 posts) -

Can u guys stop calling each other "cows"!!? For f**ck sake, what are u guy in grade school!!? This just video games stop taking this so seriously and just enjoys the games. I'm start to think u guys do more taking sh**t in forums than actual gaming.

#63 Posted by anybodykilla15 (114 posts) -

titanfall coming to ps4 is wicked awesome, if only those rim jobbers at ea would stop licking peter moore's sphincter and announce the release date

#64 Posted by handssss (1657 posts) -

Did anyone honestly doubt it would come to ps4 within a year max? MS doesn't own the IP, they aren't publishing it, and it's EA we're talking about here. Forget that the devs had said a few times now that they wanted it to be on as many systems as possible eventually and said that a ps4 version wasn't out of the question. They wouldn't have said that if there was something in place that would keep this game as an exclusive to the systems Microsoft wants it to be on forever.

#65 Posted by McStrongfast (4262 posts) -

@danjin44 said:

Can u guys stop calling each other "cows"!!? For f**ck sake, what are u guy in grade school!!? This just video games stop taking this so seriously and just enjoys the games. I'm start to think u guys do more taking sh**t in forums than actual gaming.

Quit being such a cow.

#66 Posted by Promised_Trini (3508 posts) -

Meh when it comes it comes.Hopefully it looks sick on PC.

#67 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

firstly he doesnt say "titanfall is a timed exclusive"

but seeing him avoid the question like MS have been doing all year pretty much confirms it.

#68 Posted by Caseytappy (2112 posts) -

Could come out on PS4 or not but nothing Nelson said confirms it, I don't see how the TC came to that conclusion anyway .

TC probably jumps up and down screaming he's a millionaire every time a sweepstake hits his doormat !

#69 Posted by Doom_HellKnight (12187 posts) -

Getting it on PC anyway. So... le shrug.

#70 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

Consolites must have been in hibernation for the last 5 years as I've never seen so many people care so much about a multiplat game which will probably be mediocre.

#71 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2238 posts) -

It was never exclusive to begin with.

#72 Posted by KungfuKitten (20676 posts) -

Microsoft, delaying the industry since 2002.

#73 Posted by ronvalencia (15109 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

Sooner or later Titanfall will end up on the PS4 and Major Nelson says: I don't care. Yeah, right... *roll eyes

salt ahead and lems on blast as always ---> Sauce

Titanfall will be coming to the PC

https://www.origin.com/en-au/store/buy/titanfall-ANW.html

#74 Posted by bezza2011 (2241 posts) -

The creators of Titanfall already said at E3 that, they hope to see it on ps4, but they are in contract with EA and have signed an exclusive deal with Microsoft, for it to be an Exclusive, they said that once the contract is up then they want to put it on ps4.

#75 Posted by II_Seraphim_II (20486 posts) -

Ummm...nowhere does it say that in the article. That being said, I would be very surprised if this didnt appear on PS4. And FYI, Titanfall is not exclusive, its appearing on X360 and PC.

#76 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

Cows still port begging I see. You guys ain't getting this game until Q2 2015 at the earliest if at all.

That's from your god CBOAT who strangely cows choose not to believe with this piece of info lmao :)

#77 Posted by StormyJoe (4608 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

Sooner or later Titanfall will end up on the PS4 and Major Nelson says: I don't care. Yeah, right... *roll eyes

That's not what he said... at all!!! You cows suck. Why not just be hyped for your precious Killzone? It seems like you cows can't seem to stfu about XB1 games.

#78 Edited by StormyJoe (4608 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

Xbox one pre-order canceled...

STFU Tormentos. You never had an XBoxOne pre-order, and the TC is completely wrong. One more case where you are full of sh*t.

#79 Posted by tormentos (16553 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@Gue1 said:

STFU Tormentos. You never had an XBoxOne pre-order, and the TC is completely wrong. One more case where you are full of sh*t.

Hahahahaaaa.... Dude chill you will get a heart attack or something..hahaha

#80 Posted by always_explicit (2632 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

@Gue1 said:

Hahahahaaaa.... Dude chill you will get a heart attack or something..hahaha

But you are full of rubbish. Its only your insecurities about the PS4 that cause you to spend so many hours of your life defending it against the X1.

Its just going to be another generation of waiting for Sony to deliver...and it was a long wait last gen wasnt it Tormentos?

#81 Edited by Caseytappy (2112 posts) -

Poor Tormo hahaha, he can't abuse his magic Lol smilies any more Hahahaha

So now he uses hahah and it makes his post look even more idiotic LOL and stupid hahaha Lol etc etc hahaha

#82 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7767 posts) -

Xbox is done. This was it's only good game. Dead in 6 months.

#83 Edited by Heil68 (42736 posts) -

Yup, been known since the game was announced. Not my cup of tea, so I dont care and wouldn't buy it no matter the platform.

#84 Posted by withe1982 (450 posts) -

I couldn't be less interested in a game then I am by Titalfall. An online only game, in my opinion, will be shallow and completely forgettable.

Once released on the PS4 it's not a game I'd think getting. Looks like another one for the casual gamers.

#86 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

Man, I was really hoping I wouldn't have to cancel my Xbox One preorder.. I guess I have no choice, now. All the awards this game got.. Seems like it was all for nothing, now.

Your stupidity is leaking.

#87 Edited by KellyKelly (377 posts) -

Xbox is done. This was it's only good game. Dead in 6 months.

This.

#88 Posted by GodspellWH (363 posts) -

The game isn't even an exclusive and no where did he say that just another thread to get people's attention honestly why do cows even care if its coming or not you guy are seem to be all over KZSF.

#89 Edited by clyde46 (43687 posts) -

@danjin44 said:

QQ more cow.

#90 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16140 posts) -

An "exclusive" available on 3 systems... hmmm.

#91 Posted by Lumpy311 (673 posts) -

TC can't read

TCHBO

#92 Posted by Lumpy311 (673 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

An "exclusive" available on 3 systems... hmmm.

PC doesn't count for console war.

new rule i just made

still the king of systems, tough

#93 Edited by darkangel115 (1412 posts) -

Man the amount of Sony fanboys wishing they get this game is crazy. I mean i don't blame them with the craptastic lineup sony is pushing but jeez get a life or get a job that pays good enough to buy both like me. SO you dont' have to sit here with annoying BS threads grasping at straws

#94 Posted by freedomfreak (38305 posts) -

He didn't say that. The game isn't exclusive to begin with.

Good grief.

#95 Edited by Lumpy311 (673 posts) -

Man the amount of Sony fanboys wishing they get this game is crazy. I mean i don't blame them with the craptastic lineup sony is pushing but jeez get a life or get a job that pays good enough to buy both like me. SO you dont' have to sit here with annoying BS threads grasping at straws

Pretty much yeah, they have to resort to begging for the Xbone's scraps because they have no games to play.

#96 Posted by Cyberdot (3510 posts) -

Meh, who cares about console versions when PC is getting the game?

#97 Posted by Lumpy311 (673 posts) -

@Cyberdot said:

Meh, who cares about console versions when PC is getting the game?

Let the peasants have the console war, fighting for 2nd place gets old after a while.

#98 Edited by Gue1 (9178 posts) -
#99 Posted by heretrix (37253 posts) -

Since it was never an exclusive in the first place who gives a shit? The Cows will get it a year later then claim superiority over a 7 pixel difference.

Just like always.

#100 Edited by cainetao11 (15979 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

Why would he care? Nobody is looking to buy a 360 or X1 in 2015, for Titanfall. The game and the sales of systems it generates will have run its course by August of 2014. Why do so many of you think everyone in this industry still thinks games MUST be lifetime exclusive?