Titanfall can't slow down PS4 in the US.

• 152 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@k2theswiss said:

nice ps4 bundle. makes me intrested. but titanfall trumps anything sony got. and once titanfall release all the people who don't read gaming news and flock thrir butts over to the store and buy it. I knew shit load of people who didn't know what titanfall was now their bodies are ready! Two of which was going buy a ps4 until they saw titanfall

I know a lot of people who were on the fence about the game, but after playing the open beta, they are hyped to get it now. M$/Respawn/EA were smart to give us a wide open beta to test the servers. They were pretty stable for most of the beta. I didn't have any disconnects. M$ bundling it for FREE is a step in the right direction. I wonder what surprises M$ has for us on launch day.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

Nothing stops the SDC train. I'm gonna lol so hard if PS4 outsells Xbone in March despite the Titanfall bundle. Lems will be on suicide watch if that happens.....

And will you be if it doesn't?

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@shawn30 said:

Titanfall bundle at 10th, the game at 2nd. The US and worldwide should get the price drop IMHO. But long-term the appeal of Titanfall will greatly assist Xbox One sales. Its simply the must have game, period. Time will tell though, and the other competitors in the list are single games and online passes. Both Bundles are selling very well.

Maybe so but how many of those Titanfall lovers will not just simply buy it for PC with no need to waste money on console?:P

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@RedentSC said:

@shawn30 said:

Titanfall bundle at 10th, the game at 2nd. The US and worldwide should get the price drop IMHO. But long-term the appeal of Titanfall will greatly assist Xbox One sales. Its simply the must have game, period. Time will tell though, and the other competitors in the list are single games and online passes. Both Bundles are selling very well.

Opinion.... therefor worthless

Then what does that say about your own.... :)

It means my opinion is totally worthless as well. As is everybody's. This is why i only deal in facts... which you neglected to do in that highlighted sentence

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@aroxx_ab said:

@shawn30 said:

Maybe so but how many of those Titanfall lovers will not just simply buy it for PC with no need to waste money on console?:P

It'll sell well on PC, but not everyone wants to game on PC. I have never considered buying a PC game. Not everyone has a gaming PC or even wants one. So we'll see how it ends up, but with two million people officially playing the beta (we don't know the breakdown of how many on PC versus the One) the game is going to do very, very well. I honestly think it'll sell around 700K + on the One alone on Day 1.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

most people just use Amazon and let their stuff come to them today...which explains why Titanfall and its bundle is at the top of their list. not sure why Gamestop has so many pre-orders though, especially at that price. makes the whole price difference thing extremely null n void.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 shawn30
@RedentSC said:

@shawn30 said:

@RedentSC said:

@shawn30 said:

It means my opinion is totally worthless as well. As is everybody's. This is why i only deal in facts... which you neglected to do in that highlighted sentence

The facts are both bundles are selling well. The fact is the game is selling well. Another fact is we wont know final numbers until the game launches and we see what it sold. So until then all anyone can offer is opinions. If you think they are worthless then why offer yours on a gaming sight about sharing opinions? Your comment is a waste of your and my time. You're welcome to the last word if you want. But in your own words, it'll be your worthless opinion.

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts

@shawn30 said:
@RedentSC said:

@shawn30 said:

@RedentSC said:

@shawn30 said:

The facts are both bundles are selling well. The fact is the game is selling well. Another fact is we wont know final numbers until the game launches and we see what it sold. So until then all anyone can offer is opinions. If you think they are worthless then why offer yours on a gaming sight about sharing opinions? Your comment is a waste of your and my time. You're welcome to the last word if you want. But in your own words, it'll be your worthless opinion.

As previously stated... i don't deal in opinions.... so thanks for proving my point dude :)

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 shawn30

@RedentSC said:

@shawn30 said:
@RedentSC said:

@shawn30 said:

@RedentSC said:

@shawn30 said:

As previously stated... i don't deal in opinions.... so thanks for proving my point dude :)

And yet you reply, lol. Come on man, now you're just silly. Why would anyone share opinions, which you did, and then call them worthless, which you did, and then do so on a forum about sharing opinions? I guess you enjoy wasting your own time, right? Ok, I'm done, lol. You're not seeing the forest for the trees. :)

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@MonsieurX said:

@lglz1337 said:

Titanfall runs on a dell mini laptop people

Your point?

Is it worth $500 dollar when there are cheaper alternatives to play it?

*ding* *ding* *ding*

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@MonsieurX said:

@lglz1337 said:

Titanfall runs on a dell mini laptop people

Your point?

Is it worth $500 dollar when there are cheaper alternatives to play it?

*ding* *ding* *ding*

Yes,because they're the exact same thing.

Playing on your 10" laptop on minimal settings and less than 720p

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@ReadingRainbow4. Err no, i am the guy the got tormentos to admit that York in England where the foggy ryse level takes place has just as much (if not more, being that is at a more northern location) reason to have fog as London does.

try reading the posts from the actual posters duck face, instead of relying on pricks like i-can-spaz for your sources

Ohoho, I've never been called a duck face before. How original.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@I_can_haz said:

Nothing stops the SDC train. I'm gonna lol so hard if PS4 outsells Xbone in March despite the Titanfall bundle. Lems will be on suicide watch if that happens.....

Not at all. I'm actually expecting Titanfall gives the Xbone a boost in March, it sorely needs it considering last month's disastrous NPD figures for Xbone. I expect Titanfall to sell very well forXbone in March but I expect PS4 to quickly take the lead back in following months after Titanfall's launch. Zero fucks given here, as far as I'm concerned the war has already been won by PS4. I'm just here to watch the lemmings cry.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

oh, lol. its a Gamestop exclusive bundle deal, no wonder. this thread is completely pointless now. especially with Titanfall being #2 on Gamestop's list.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#66 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@ReadingRainbow4. Err no, i am the guy the got tormentos to admit that York in England where the foggy ryse level takes place has just as much (if not more, being that is at a more northern location) reason to have fog as London does.

try reading the posts from the actual posters duck face, instead of relying on pricks like i-can-spaz for your sources

Duck face?

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#67 iloveatlus
Member since 2009 • 599 Posts

@blackace said:

Strange. On Amazon the TF Bundle is beating PS4 & Infamous sales. The Titanfall game itself is 6th compared to PS4's 11th place and Imfamous SS 14th place. The Ps4 has more sales then the XBox One in the U.S. I think the big deal is that Titanfall is free with the XB1 bundle. Infamous SS isn't free with the PS4 bundle.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

Those Playstation 4's are used & the brand new Ps4 are being sold $500+ with no games or PS+ membership.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

We're resorting to looking at top sellers at Game stop to gauge sales now? Strong obsession with sales lately.

sales and resolution because cows have no games.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@I_can_haz said:

Not at all. I'm actually expecting Titanfall gives the Xbone a boost in March, it sorely needs it considering last month's disastrous NPD figures for Xbone. I expect Titanfall to sell very well forXbone in March but I expect PS4 to quickly take the lead back in following months after Titanfall's launch. Zero fucks given here, as far as I'm concerned the war has already been won by PS4. I'm just here to watch the lemmings cry.

Changing your story, I see...

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ign-titanfall-will-be-an-xbox-one-system-seller-31052691/#100

Avatar image for SirSlimyScrotum
SirSlimyScott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#71 SirSlimyScott
Member since 2013 • 275 Posts

@Animal-Mother: Thanks for the heads for the PS4 bundle.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

I still can't picture an online only game being available on the PC doing better on the One. With BF4 and COD, we're talking about an already slim online gaming community trying to support a third FPS in this consoles early life cycle. I just don't see it succeeding.

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#74  Edited By Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

LOL. A second-rate PS4 exclusive is generating more buzz and demand than the Xbones biggest game. This is hilarious.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Titanfall will be a huge success. Cows will claim they will play it on their pc but we all know they have shitty pcs and are not going to pay $60 to play on their shitty pc. Nope they are just going to be jelly.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By I_can_haz
@StormyJoe said:

@I_can_haz said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@I_can_haz said:

Changing your story, I see...

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ign-titanfall-will-be-an-xbox-one-system-seller-31052691/#100

Nope, PS4 is still selling like crack and outselling the Xbone WW. Titanfall is a system seller but not as big as you lems hoped. It'll take a megaton to get people to buy Xbones over the superior PS4 all year.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#77  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@SirSlimyScrotum No problem!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@W1NGMAN- said:

I still can't picture an online only game being available on the PC doing better on the One. With BF4 and COD, we're talking about an already slim online gaming community trying to support a third FPS in this consoles early life cycle. I just don't see it succeeding.

Well BF4 and COD have been out for a while now, and titanfall is the "new thing." So it has a decent shot, the problem is the x1 doesn't have that large an install base. be interesting to compare 360 titanfall sales to x1 sales

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#79 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Can play Titanfall on a PC

Don't like infamous(boring games) enough to get a PS4.

Would like more from both of them at this point.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

I looked on Amazon just a few moments ago and the Titanfall bundle is only one position ahead of the PS4, which is (of course) currently out of stock.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#81 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

You would have thought that MS would have learned something from Sony's blunder with the ps3 and pricing yourself out of the market.. You would have thought.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@NFJSupreme said:

Titanfall will be a huge success. Cows will claim they will play it on their pc but we all know they have shitty pcs and are not going to pay $60 to play on their shitty pc. Nope they are just going to be jelly.

I won't claim to play it anywhere, because multi-player only FPS are not my bag. FPS in general are aggravating, but I can sometimes tolerate their single-player modes.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@MonsieurX: i can run it that's the point i don't need a elite pc

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#84 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@blackace said:

@k2theswiss said:

nice ps4 bundle. makes me intrested. but titanfall trumps anything sony got. and once titanfall release all the people who don't read gaming news and flock thrir butts over to the store and buy it. I knew shit load of people who didn't know what titanfall was now their bodies are ready! Two of which was going buy a ps4 until they saw titanfall

I know a lot of people who were on the fence about the game, but after playing the open beta, they are hyped to get it now. M$/Respawn/EA were smart to give us a wide open beta to test the servers. They were pretty stable for most of the beta. I didn't have any disconnects. M$ bundling it for FREE is a step in the right direction. I wonder what surprises M$ has for us on launch day.

YUP i agree

1: having the gaqme run on MS servers and not shit EA servers helped a lot i bet

2: Friday night was only time it crashed, think i played 2 matches out of the 60+ that was laggy

3: bundling it with x1's is VERY nice gesture as i bet there was tons of people who was willing to buy the system and extra $60 for the game

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@MonsieurX: i can run it that's the point i don't need a elite pc

Nothing to brag about running a game on Source engine

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5860 Posts

@bforrester420 said:

I looked on Amazon just a few moments ago and the Titanfall bundle is only one position ahead of the PS4, which is (of course) currently out of stock.

If its updated hourly how can PS4 be a best seller if its not been in stock for the last hour??

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@bforrester420 said:

I take it the TF bundle is in stock?
Why use the "out of stock" excuse for the PS4 when neither is currently in?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Some interesting points but I think Titanfall could sell more after it is released. Once word hits jump street about the game it will take the form of a different beast compared to the pre orders.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#89 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Some interesting points but I think Titanfall could sell more after it is released. Once word hits jump street about the game it will take the form of a different beast compared to the pre orders.

The more interesting question is will the 360 or the one have the higher install base.

danjin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By danjin44
Member since 2011 • 333 Posts

Let me first say care way more about InFAMOUS than Titanfall, but If u think InFAMOUS will out sell Titanfall u are fooling yourself. Titanfall, mostly aim at bro gamers, u know those who mostly buy sports games and COD every year. Also it being released on 360, X1 and PC and InFAMOUS only being released on PS4. Which is better game is mostly depends on individual taste, me personally couldn't careless about MP only game.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 blackace

@iloveatlus said:

@blackace said:

Strange. On Amazon the TF Bundle is beating PS4 & Infamous sales. The Titanfall game itself is 6th compared to PS4's 11th place and Imfamous SS 14th place. The Ps4 has more sales then the XBox One in the U.S. I think the big deal is that Titanfall is free with the XB1 bundle. Infamous SS isn't free with the PS4 bundle.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

Those Playstation 4's are used & the brand new Ps4 are being sold $500+ with no games or PS+ membership.

Yeah.. so. That's Sony's problem. Still doesn't change the fact currently happening.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@NFJSupreme said:

A $150 Graphic Cards can out preform The Bone lol Anyway not going to buy the Titan fall because of no SP

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 blackace

@Master_ShakeXXX said:

LOL. A second-rate PS4 exclusive is generating more buzz and demand than the Xbones biggest game. This is hilarious.

Second rate? I think more people are hyped for Infamous SS then KZ:SF. At least I am. After the dust settles Titanfall will still have more sales then Infamous SS. Titanfall is free with the XB1 bundles, so the game is actually helping to move systems. With the Infamous SS bundle and higher price, the PS4 is helping to sell Infamous SS copies. It's mainly because the PS4 is still out of stock in most places and is in high demand. So gamers who want a PS4 and wanted to get Imfamous SS, can just get the bundle.

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#94  Edited By Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

I can't see this game becoming much of a system seller when it's also available on two other platforms, one of which being way cheaper and the other offering a far more superior version of the same game.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#95 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

We're resorting to looking at top sellers at Game stop to gauge sales now? Strong obsession with sales lately.

Well, it's not like they are playing many games lately.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5860 Posts

@Master_ShakeXXX said:

I can't see this game becoming much of a system seller when it's also available on two other platforms, one of which being way cheaper and the other offering a far more superior version of the same game.

Far Superior???

If you can spend twice as much as the Xbox One maybe and then you will get better resolution (FPS is fast enough for any higher it not to count).

Nobody knows what the 360 version will be like but it wont be as good.

The best way to play for the money is on Xbox one. Best controller best, best cloud and best features to go along side it.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

@seanmcloughlin: I really hope the game does sell well cause if it does not, that would be a huge blow for the insane amount of hard work put into it by Respawn

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

@sts106mat said:

I expect quite a few PS4 owners to be considering trading their consoles in to get the bundle.

"Quite a few"? I'd be surprised if there was even one person that was foolish enough to do that.

Why would anyone trade their more powerful, harder to find console for a less powerful, more expensive console that most stores have overstocked?

Why did you even reply to him?

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By I_can_haz
@tdkmillsy said:

@Master_ShakeXXX said:

Far Superior???

If you can spend twice as much as the Xbox One maybe and then you will get better resolution (FPS is fast enough for any higher it not to count).

Nobody knows what the 360 version will be like but it wont be as good.

The best way to play for the money is on Xbox one. Best controller best, best cloud and best features to go along side it.

Considering the Xbone version is at 792p with frame drops to 35fps when you're in the Titan I'd say the PC version is far superior. Unless you're an Xboner I don't see how me running this game at 1200p/60fps isn't a far superior experience to the 792p/35fps Xbone version.

betamaxx83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By betamaxx83
Member since 2013 • 360 Posts

TitanFlop