Titanfall Beta Trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Fantastic action here. Chaotic. Cannot wait to play this game!!!!

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

I signed up for the beta but at this point so close to launch I don't know if I even want to spoil my first experience. Kinda hope I don't get picked.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

I signed up for the beta but at this point so close to launch I don't know if I even want to spoil my first experience. Kinda hope I don't get picked.

@shawn30 said:
Loading Video...

Fantastic action here. Chaotic. Cannot wait to play this game!!!!

Interesting that this video is in 1080p but it is just a promo video and not a direct upload.

Can't wait for this game.........

My body is not ready!

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 shawn30

@kuu2 said:

I'm always feeling that way too, but I know if I get in the draw will be to great to resist. I have already informed the wife that this weekend may be a lost weekend, lol.

Avatar image for slantedandencha
slantedandencha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 slantedandencha
Member since 2005 • 367 Posts

at this point i'm just waiting on a pc vs xbox one comparison so i know which one to grab. i obviously know the pc version will be superior, but by how much is my question. i need some new games for the xbox though, i am loaded down with pc games.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shawn30

@slantedandencha said:

at this point i'm just waiting on a pc vs xbox one comparison so i know which one to grab. i obviously know the pc version will be superior, but by how much is my question. i need some new games for the xbox though, i am loaded down with pc games.

While I don't know this for certain, all reports seem to be that the Xbox One version will run at 720p upscaled and 60 fps. That's what I expect, and if the resolution were higher than that I think we would have heard about it by now. I do expect the final resolution to be revealed today when those previews go live. I'm a console gamer so its the One version for me.

Avatar image for slantedandencha
slantedandencha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By slantedandencha
Member since 2005 • 367 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@slantedandencha said:

While I don't know this for certain, all reports seem to be that the Xbox One version will run at 720p upscaled and 60 fps. That's what I expect, and if the resolution were higher than that I think we would have heard about it by now. I do expect the final resolution to be revealed today when those previews go live. I'm a console gamer so its the One version for me.

right on, i'm primarily a pc gamer myself, but i could use a killer app for the one. i don't mind the upscaling, but textures and such will definitely matter to me. games on my pc look fantastic and i would like a comparable experience on the xbox.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58949 Posts

Looks like a bad halflife 2 mod.

Even the trailers are superior.

Loading Video...

Hey we got robots, look atz this shitz "bombbobobobom". Yea, I'm over 12, sorry Call Of Duty EA men.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10  Edited By bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

Looks great, I also didn't know that you can cling to walls, that seems pretty interesting for getting the drop on people, just hiding yourself somewhere high and dropping down on them like the mo'fuckin' Batman.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

Keep it in the sticky.