Titanfall beta is now fully open to the public. Have at it!

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

When is the PC beta opening? I'm not touching the filthy 792p plebian Xbone version with a 10ft pole.

Do you have an Xbox One even?

#52 Posted by lostrib (41839 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

When is the PC beta opening? I'm not touching the filthy 792p plebian Xbone version with a 10ft pole.

possibly tomorrow. Although some people have reported success just asking EA support for a key, or the titanfall twitter has been posting keys as well

#53 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2717 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@I_can_haz said:

I love how the release of new console has instantly turned 720p into the holy grail of awfulness, when most games still aren't running in 1080p.

#54 Posted by Couth_ (10291 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@Couth_: If anywhere near true, that's beyond stupid

I've gone through stretches of 10-15 kills and check my score to see none of them were pilots, all bots.. At the end of the match the leaders all have between 5-10 pilot kills.. With everyone having like 20-30 bot kills

#55 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (1122 posts) -

@Couth_ said:

@Chutebox said:

@Couth_: If anywhere near true, that's beyond stupid

I've gone through stretches of 10-15 kills and check my score to see none of them were pilots, all bots.. At the end of the match the leaders all have between 5-10 pilot kills.. With everyone having like 20-30 bot kills

learn from this guy (he will answer some concerns about it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR5Wvtdm_lQ

Loading Video...
#56 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@I_can_haz said:

No, I belong to the PC Master Race.

LOL I just got an Xbone beta code in my email when I asked for it for Origin...

XD Can the code be used on Origin?

#57 Edited by lostrib (41839 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@I_can_haz said:

No, apparently EA has been seriously fucking up sending out beta codes

#58 Edited by TwistedShade (3138 posts) -

This game is really quite good, I was disappointed at first because I blew chunks but now that I've settled in I have gotten better.

Honestly the 6v6 is a non issue matches feel action packed all the time, and I quite often run into other players. I bots don't impact much either, ocassionaly I shoot a couple down when I see them but for the most part I try to chase players down.

#59 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@I_can_haz said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@I_can_haz said:

No, apparently EA has been seriously fucking up sending out beta codes

It figures. I knew I specifically asked for it on Origin. Oh well, at least the beta is opening up for PC tomorrow or in a few days and I'll get to try it out.