Titanfall alpha footage [updated]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@kuu2 said:
@Solid_Max13 said:

Why are Lems gearing this game up as exclusive when it isn't?....

Who is doing this????? I don't know a single Lem that is hyping this as exclusive. Its not on Sony's systems which is super important but it is not exclusive.

There have been a number of times when they will list it as an exclusive

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

@lostrib said:

@kuu2 said:
@Solid_Max13 said:

Who is doing this????? I don't know a single Lem that is hyping this as exclusive. Its not on Sony's systems which is super important but it is not exclusive.

There have been a number of times when they will list it as an exclusive

Well they would be wrong but I see nothing wrong with hyping this game. The gaming media has hyped Titanfall, the people who are playing it are hyping it, so why wouldn't it get major hype in SW?

Kiro0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203  Edited By Kiro0
Member since 2009 • 1176 Posts

Wow that looked boring. I think that about killed what interest I had in TitanFall. Absolutely no recoil and the typical CoD shooting but with big mech things coming down sometimes. Mechs look like they handle exactly the same as when you're not in one too, was kinda hoping they'd be a bit more mech-like.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@Solid_Max13 said:

We have been over this a million times.

Oh how is the Alpha playing on your PS4?

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@timbers_WSU:

Not a system seller when its already going to be available on the 360 regardless of what its like. What kind of moron spends $500 on a console just to play an enhanced version of a game with a substantially smaller userbase? While people who buy an Xbox One may buy Titanfall, they didn't buy the consoe for Titanfall.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#206 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

@Solid_Max13 said:

That's what they do. They call it a Microsoft exclusive. lol

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Murderstyle75

@millerlight89:

That they do say. I guess that would mean the game can't be played on a Sony Vaio either.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

I don't know since I can't play this on my PS4 but when it comes out on PC i'll be sure to let you know if it's fun or not ;)

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#209  Edited By Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

@Solid_Max13 said:

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

Game looks pretty good I'll grab it on my PC later down the line since its MP only...BTW wtf is wrong with lems why are they going around saying this game will get 9's 10's GOTY? It's MP only don't DC on these topics I'd say a 7 or 8 at most.

And yet people that actually played it say it is indescribable and completely fresh and new.

Weird...............

Fresh and new? Sorry but what drugs are you taking, this is not fresh and new and brings a semi new element to the FPS genre, maybe switch your wording to fun and enjoyable and you'll be taken more seriously.

He can't change his wording because that is what people are actually saying.

Look around on the internet, open your eyes. Every journalist has said that it is amazing, fresh, new, unique. Every person who's had any hands on time with it was blown away.

Yet, a bunch of PS4 owning, internet trolls roll up in here and make it out to be something that it isn't. Half of you guys don't even know the first thing about TitanFall.

But it means nothing at the end of the day, it will get great reviews, sell well, and I'll have a great time playing it. Meanwhile you guys will still be here, talking about how it flopped.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#210  Edited By timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

@Murderstyle75 said:

@timbers_WSU:

Not a system seller when its already going to be available on the 360 regardless of what its like. What kind of moron spends $500 on a console just to play an enhanced version of a game with a substantially smaller userbase? While people who buy an Xbox One may buy Titanfall, they didn't buy the consoe for Titanfall.

Pretty simple really. If someone wants to buy a new system and don't wanna invest in a PC Titanfall could be the game that's turn them onto the XBOX. Maybe they don't have a 360? Maybe the 360 version will suck ass? Maybe there friends have XBOX ONE's and they see it and go to Walmart and buy the XB1 and Titanfall. Maybe there are people just waiting for Titanfall to get their system? Maybe they are not sure which system to buy so they are waiting for "That" game "That one game!"that gets them on board for a new system.

We see it all the time.....That is why the games are called system sellers.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Solid_Max13

@Crypt_mx said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

Game looks pretty good I'll grab it on my PC later down the line since its MP only...BTW wtf is wrong with lems why are they going around saying this game will get 9's 10's GOTY? It's MP only don't DC on these topics I'd say a 7 or 8 at most.

And yet people that actually played it say it is indescribable and completely fresh and new.

Weird...............

Fresh and new? Sorry but what drugs are you taking, this is not fresh and new and brings a semi new element to the FPS genre, maybe switch your wording to fun and enjoyable and you'll be taken more seriously.

Look around on the internet, open your eyes. Every journalist has said that it is amazing, fresh, new, unique. Every person who's had any hands on time with it was blown away.

Yet, a bunch of PS4 owning, internet trolls roll up in here and make it out to be something that it isn't. Half of you guys don't even know the first thing about TitanFall.

But it means nothing at the end of the day, it will get great reviews, sell well, and I'll have a great time playing it. Meanwhile you guys will still be here, talking about how it flopped.

Lol you're just as blind as him, every article I have read has stated nothing more than it being a very fun exhilarating experience, how is it fresh and what does it bring to the FPS genre? want me to link you to previews and reviews? Show me a link from a credible source stating it's fresh and new? Key words in people's initial preview are "Fun, Amazing, a Rush, Exciting"

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

The cows are extremely butthurt over this game.

It looks like COD with double jumping and running up walls and features mechs, so for the COD fans this game will be absolutely huge, just what the COD series needs. Personally I'm not interested in the COD series so it doesn't look all that interesting.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By kuu2

@Solid_Max13 said:

@Crypt_mx said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

Lol you're just as blind as him, every article I have read has stated nothing more than it being a very fun exhilarating experience, how is it fresh and what does it bring to the FPS genre? want me to link you to previews and reviews? Show me a link from a credible source stating it's fresh and new? Key words in people's initial preview are "Fun, Amazing, a Rush, Exciting"

No one is here to convince you of anything. If you chose to sit in a forum and call people liars then good for you. I have seen people say it is new, fresh experience you haven't. I probably have more interest in the game then you do and have read more about it.

Enjoy the game when it arrives.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Murderstyle75

@APiranhaAteMyVa:

Are they really butthurt though it just annoyed with all the glorified mediocrity surrounding the game on this board?

I mean funny how when the exclusive Unreal Championship series was doing double jumping, wall jumping and doing it right, the lemmings wanted no part of it. But associate that concept with the very casual COD and the lemmings can't shut up. Can you expect anything less though? I mean the newbie casual crowd is all Microsoft targets anymore anyway.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

i will be able to play it and i don't have an xbone = NOT EXCLUSIVE

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Solid_Max13

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@Crypt_mx said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

No one is here to convince you of anything. If you chose to sit in a forum and call people liars then good for you. I have seen people say it is new, fresh experience you haven't. I probably have more interest in the game then you do and have read more about it.

You're acting as if I'm bashing the game, and thats the problem with your little mind, I said it looks fun and cool, but once I say something different al that it doesn't bring much new to the FPS genre you're on the defence and think right away I'm trying to attack a game? And I have talked with people who have played the game, don't just assume, I have been following this game since it's initial unveiling at E3, and I do think it looks like fun to play, but not enough for me to drop money on an Xbox One when my PC or my 360 can very well play it.

SystemWarsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 SystemWarsMan
Member since 2007 • 913 Posts

Cows are so jelly.... this and then halo 5 in dec lol cows on suicide watch

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Murderstyle75

@SystemWarsMan:

You mean the Halo 5 made by the same shitty studio who fucked up Halo 4? The Xbox One really is a casuals wet dream.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By kuu2

@Solid_Max13 said:

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

You're acting as if I'm bashing the game, and thats the problem with your little mind, I said it looks fun and cool, but once I say something different al that it doesn't bring much new to the FPS genre you're on the defence and think right away I'm trying to attack a game? And I have talked with people who have played the game, don't just assume, I have been following this game since it's initial unveiling at E3, and I do think it looks like fun to play, but not enough for me to drop money on an Xbox One when my PC or my 360 can very well play it.

I don't care what you do...........lol.

I am simply defending what I have heard others say and you went off on me saying it could not be the truth.

Good day sir.........

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

@SystemWarsMan said:

Cows are so jelly.... this and then halo 5 in dec lol cows on suicide watch

Nothing for them to be jelly of as of right now

Masculus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Masculus
Member since 2009 • 2878 Posts

It looks a lot like a Call of Duty - 2142. Hell, how can anyone say this is not Call of Duty? **** me if this is the type of game that will dominate the landscape for this new generation.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Solid_Max13

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

I don't care what you do...........lol.

I am simply defending what I have heard others say and you went off on me saying it could not be the truth.

Good day sir.........

No I said it isn't anything fresh and unique to the FPS genre except that it's fun and enjoyable, nice back peddle there though.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By lostrib

@Masculus said:

It looks a lot like a Call of Duty - 2142. Hell, how can anyone say this is not Call of Duty? **** me if this is the type of game that will dominate the landscape for this new generation.

Well COD style games have dominated the landscape for a while so what did you expect?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Krelian-co

@Murderstyle75 said:

@SystemWarsMan:

You mean the Halo 5 made by the same shitty studio who fucked up Halo 4? The Xbox One really is a casuals wet dream.

but hey the won't have to move their lazy ass to change channels! who cares about running source engine games at 720p in 2014!

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Murderstyle75

@Masculus:

At least Call of Duty doesn't use bots.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2137 Posts

That sniper guy, i think thats who said it. Well he was right, those bots are just fodder. And the game still looks like shit, have fun lems

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#227 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

Exactly. Hard to push something as a system seller when the best version will be on pc as well.

Maybe if it had some interesting Kinect usages there would be a reason to get it on a Xbox One, but still nah. One game isn't enough reason for me to get one. Last gen didn't give me a reason to get a Xbox, this gen is yet to be seen.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Murderstyle75

@crashnburn281:

Bu-bu-bu-but teh Cloud

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

guys I'm mostly cow/hermit.... But I don't understanddwhy cows are bashing alpha footage....

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Krelian-co

@crashnburn281 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

Exactly. Hard to push something as a system seller when the best version will be on pc as well.

Maybe if it had some interesting Kinect usages there would be a reason to get it on a Xbox One, but still nah. One game isn't enough reason for me to get one. Last gen didn't give me a reason to get a Xbox, this gen is yet to be seen.

it's going to be cod with mechs anyway and lol at 6 player with bots. Xbdone doesn't have anything good going on, they just hype titanfall because it's their last hope.

MickeyTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 MickeyTheNinja
Member since 2007 • 3824 Posts

I was iffy in the beginning, thought about how it could be fun, then found it the 360 version hasn't even been shown. Now this, the game looks laughably bad, looks like it could be the next COD game. I'll gladly pass on this.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@Murderstyle75 said:

@RR360DD:

Destiny looks impressive though and from the footage I have seen carries quite a bit more depth than another run shooter where you don't do much more than run and shoot.

I say wait for some real games to come out. Wait and see what Black Tusk is doing for you all look like fools, hyping a repetitive bot game.

Well yeah they're totally different games. Having more 'depth' doesn't automatically make a game better. I'd put a wager down now that Titanfalls gunplay will be tighter and more fluid than Destinys.

But both games look amazing. Its not against the law or anything to hype both you know. Luckily I went with Xbox so I get to enjoy both, unlike cows.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Crypt_mx

@stereointegrity said:

guys I'm mostly cow hermit.... But Isdon't understandwhy cows are bbashing alpha the footage

Cows have done nothing but bash TitanFall for the past month, it's like they've got nothing better to do. It seems to me that people who only have PS4's have quickly realized they have no games to play, and have taken to the internet bored and ready to attack anything regarding Microsofts console.

Since you are a cow/herm you have a more open view, because you at least have access to the game. You know you can play it so you view it fairly. I am a PC/PS4/X1 owner, and I am personally really excited for TitanFall. A lot of the hate for the game here comes from not understanding it, and pure denial and ignorance on the part of the fanboys.

When it comes to a pure cow they have two options, either to like a game he can never play, or to hate a game he can never play, and its much easier to do the second and justify your 500$ purchase at the same time.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#234  Edited By lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

@stereointegrity said:

guys I'm mostly cow hermit.... But Isdon't understandwhy cows are bbashing alpha the footage

It isn't on the PS4/PS3. That's for Cows. Regular people may have genuine criticisms, but most of this thread boils down to bitching.

That being said, some Lemmings can be annoying the way they tout it as X1, when it's strictly multiplat.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Murderstyle75

@RR360DD:

And Cows have their own games to enjoy but Lems try and downplay that because like almost any launch, the early titles are average at best. Now if Titanfall was on the Playstation platform instead, you wouldn't say it looks amazing. You would instead have some lame ass pic insulting it in your sig like you did with The Last of Us. I mean how can only one platform conveniently release all the games you love but the other only release things you think are bad or mediocre? I bet if every Xbox game was on the playstation and every playstation game was on the Xbox, you would be an uncharted, resistance and Killzone fan instead.

Now if Black Tusk and other devs can actually produce a catalog worth getting excited about before the platform became multiplatform dependant, I'll have an Xbox One in 2015. But as of right now, Lems and cows both are hyping mediocrity while pissing on each other's shitty early gen games. Being a multiplatform gamer myself, I have no reason to dislike Titanfall other than it looks extremely over rated. Even quantum break looks more interesting.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@Murderstyle75 said:

@RR360DD:

And Cows have their own games to enjoy but Lems try and downplay that because like almost any launch, the early titles are average at best. Now if Titanfall was on the Playstation platform instead, you wouldn't say it looks amazing. You would instead have some lame ass pic insulting it in your sig like you did with The Last of Us. I mean how can only one platform conveniently release all the games you love but the other only release things you think are bad or mediocre? I bet if every Xbox game was on the playstation and every playstation game was on the Xbox, you would be an uncharted, resistance and Killzone fan instead.

Now if Black Tusk and other devs can actually produce a catalog worth getting excited about before the platform became multiplatform dependant, I'll have an Xbox One in 2015. But as of right now, Lems and cows both are hyping mediocrity while pissing on each other's shitty early gen games. Being a multiplatform gamer myself, I have no reason to dislike Titanfall other than it looks extremely over rated. Even quantum break looks more interesting.

If Titanfall was on playstation, i'd have bought a PS4. Like I said before, I only wanted a next gen console to play BF4, and titanfall hitting Xbox in spring made me go Xbox.

And despite me having a sig that made fun of cows and the HUGE flop that was TLOU, it was still second favourite game from last year (second to GTAV) and one of the best games Ive ever played. I've never tried to hide the fact I loved TLOU, I just enjoyed rubbing in the fact it flopped here. Again, i loved the Uncharted series. Im a big ND fan, and im pretty sure ive told you that before so why you're making this crap up I don't know.

As for Resistance, Killzone etc. Those ARE garbage games, and if they were multiplay literally no one would give a shit about them. Shadow falls community is already dead.

"Even quantum break looks more interesting."

And? Its from Remedy who are highly acclaimed developers. Im really looking forward to QB, so I have no problem with you finding it more interesting.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

It looks like your standard FPS to me. Definitely not my cup of tea, especially being multi-player only and I haven't played any online multi-player outside of a couple of games of NFL 2K5 on the PS2.

I played all of four FPS last gen; Resistance FOM, RB6 Vegas, COD 4 MW, and Borderlands 1, and most of them early in the gen when there wasn't much software available. Something tells me I'm not going to bothered by missing Titanfall.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Why is the guy turning like a tank?

Is that how soldiers turn in real life?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 lostrib

@Jankarcop said:

Why is the guy turning like a tank?

Is that how soldiers turn in real life?

Yes

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@Crypt_mx said:

Cows have had nothing to do but bash TitanFall for the past month, they've got nothing better to do.

That's pretty redundant.

Avatar image for mynamesdenvrmax
mynamesdenvrmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By mynamesdenvrmax
Member since 2004 • 2228 Posts

Playstation fans are just sad they'll still be rotating those bad ass launch titles. Killzone gets better every time! And what do Playstation fans know about a good shooter? You guys thought MAG was going to be the end all be all game! I remember hearing Dust 514 was going to change shooters forever.

You guys know your stuff, I guess Titanfall will be a flop. It couldn't possibly compare with PS4 shooters.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@mynamesdenvrmax: yes, because between now and march all ps4 will have is launch titles.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Crypt_mx

@bforrester420 said:

@Crypt_mx said:

Cows have had nothing to do but bash TitanFall for the past month, they've got nothing better to do.

That's pretty redundant.

Thanks for catching that sir, it was a mistake to be sure.

It's now corrected.

Avatar image for mynamesdenvrmax
mynamesdenvrmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 mynamesdenvrmax
Member since 2004 • 2228 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

@mynamesdenvrmax: yes, because between now and march all ps4 will have is launch titles.

Did I forget about those indie games? Sorry. But to be fair people would rather talk about buying them than actually buying them.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Murderstyle75

@mynamesdenvrmax:

Mag was actually a very good game. You just needed an IQ to play it since it wasn't just some run of the mill shooter like COD and Battlefield. And it did sell 1.3 million copies which isn't half bad for a multiplayer only shooter with a huge learning curve.

Be all, end all extreme popularity in no way means quality. It generally means simple, catchy and mainstream like a boyband song vs progressive rock. Give a game like COD any sort of complexity and it might sell a million copies. Maybe two to four. Make it the simplistic game that it is and it sells tens of millions of copies every year to your average 12 year old, casual bro gamer and Madden fan. From the looks of it, this is exactly what they are trying to do with Titanfall.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Murderstyle75

@RR360DD:

But judging from the vast majority of your posts , you seem to hate anything playstation related.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@mynamesdenvrmax: don't starve and outlast are very well received games, not to mention theyre free if you have a ps+sub. And then Driveclub and infamous in march...what does x1 have between now and march? Titanfall? Yeah if its any good ill be playing that on my pc...so yeah

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

@Crypt_mx said:

@stereointegrity said:

Cows have done nothing but bash TitanFall for the past month, it's like they've got nothing better to do. It seems to me that people who only have PS4's have quickly realized they have no games to play, and have taken to the internet bored and ready to attack anything regarding Microsofts console.

Since you are a cow/herm you have a more open view, because you at least have access to the game. You know you can play it so you view it fairly. I am a PC/PS4/X1 owner, and I am personally really excited for TitanFall. A lot of the hate for the game here comes from not understanding it, and pure denial and ignorance on the part of the fanboys.

When it comes to a pure cow they have two options, either to like a game he can never play, or to hate a game he can never play, and its much easier to do the second and justify your 500$ purchase at the same time.

ill end up getting the game when its on sale or if its priced at 40

to me anything right now is a breath of fresh air compared to COD and BF4

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@mynamesdenvrmax said:

Playstation fans are just sad they'll still be rotating those bad ass launch titles. Killzone gets better every time! And what do Playstation fans know about a good shooter? You guys thought MAG was going to be the end all be all game! I remember hearing Dust 514 was going to change shooters forever.

You guys know your stuff, I guess Titanfall will be a flop. It couldn't possibly compare with PS4 shooters.

As a playstation fan I'll say you're full of shit. I game on PC and PS4 and I've played every major shooting franchise starting from DOOM back in the day so I know my shooters very well.

BF3 and 4 own any Halo game to date IMO and that's that. I've also had more fun playing KZ games online than any other shooter I've played on the Xbox. You don't need an Xbox to play good quality shooters. As far as I'm concerned PS consoles now have shooters at equal standing as Xbox,t he only difference is that games like Halo and Gears sell better due to better marketing and popularity and not due to quality. Looks like that is changing now though, BF4 and COD sold better on PS4 than on Xbone so seems a lot of FPS fan are switching to PS4 this gen.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 kuu2

@I_can_haz said:

@mynamesdenvrmax said:

As a playstation fan I'll say you're full of shit. I game on PC and PS4 and I've played every major shooting franchise starting from DOOM back in the day so I know my shooters very well.

BF3 and 4 own any Halo game to date IMO and that's that. I've also had more fun playing KZ games online than any other shooter I've played on the Xbox. You don't need an Xbox to play good quality shooters. As far as I'm concerned PS consoles now have shooters at equal standing as Xbox,t he only difference is that games like Halo and Gears sell better due to better marketing and popularity and not due to quality. Looks like that is changing now though, BF4 and COD sold better on PS4 than on Xbone so seems a lot of FPS fan are switching to PS4 this gen.

Of course, we know every Cow on this forum has a high powered gaming PC (not saying you don't). Every time a good game came out on the 36o the Cows were so quick to hide behind their PC brotheren. The fact of the matter is though very few will have a rig capable of playing most of these PC/One games.

In SW every Cow has a high powered gaming PC just ask them.