Titanfall alpha footage [updated]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Edited by Jankarcop (9538 posts) -

looked like CoD

#152 Posted by Shewgenja (9297 posts) -

WTFBBQDATAKNIFE?

#153 Edited by silversix_ (14638 posts) -

@TwistedShade said:

@silversix_ said:
x1's first 'big' title that isn't even exclusive
ps4's first big title. exclusive to the system

i mean its pretty obvious which system tries to differentiate itself with previous generation and one that doesn't give two shits and release games just so their owners stfu and play what's available on the system

Going to be fun when one of those titles completely dominates the other in sales.

yeah cod dominates dark souls by tens of millions and we all know which one is better, like f*cktone better.

#154 Posted by silversix_ (14638 posts) -
@FoxbatAlpha said:

@silversix_ said:
x1's first 'big' title that isn't even exclusive
ps4's first big title. exclusive to the system

i mean its pretty obvious which system tries to differentiate itself with previous generation and one that doesn't give two shits and release games just so their owners stfu and play what's available on the system

You have to be the most pissed off person on these boards right now. The TitanFall alpha has ruined your weekend. Respawn is sorry.


Me pissed off? Good luck with that.

#155 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4167 posts) -

@RR360DD:

Destiny looks impressive though and from the footage I have seen carries quite a bit more depth than another run shooter where you don't do much more than run and shoot.

I say wait for some real games to come out. Wait and see what Black Tusk is doing for you all look like fools, hyping a repetitive bot game.

#156 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (7167 posts) -

@silversix_ said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

@silversix_ said:
x1's first 'big' title that isn't even exclusive
ps4's first big title. exclusive to the system

i mean its pretty obvious which system tries to differentiate itself with previous generation and one that doesn't give two shits and release games just so their owners stfu and play what's available on the system

You have to be the most pissed off person on these boards right now. The TitanFall alpha has ruined your weekend. Respawn is sorry.

Me pissed off? Good luck with that.

You are on a rage crusade right now over Titanfall. Your sig is anti-Titanfall. I would say you are mad. You better prepare yourself though. If you are this mad over reactions from the beta, release day could bring tons of bad news for you.

9/10 score, millions of copies sold. me posting pictures of my L.E. statue. Tough times are ahead my friend.

Me? Im gonna celebrate the success of the alpha with a big piece of chocolate cake. Cheers mate!

#157 Posted by silversix_ (14638 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@silversix_ said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

@silversix_ said:
x1's first 'big' title that isn't even exclusive
ps4's first big title. exclusive to the system

i mean its pretty obvious which system tries to differentiate itself with previous generation and one that doesn't give two shits and release games just so their owners stfu and play what's available on the system

You have to be the most pissed off person on these boards right now. The TitanFall alpha has ruined your weekend. Respawn is sorry.

Me pissed off? Good luck with that.

You are on a rage crusade right now over Titanfall. Your sig is anti-Titanfall. I would say you are mad. You better prepare yourself though. If you are this mad over reactions from the beta, release day could bring tons of bad news for you.

9/10 score, millions of copies sold. me posting pictures of my L.E. statue. Tough times are ahead my friend.

Me? Im gonna celebrate the success of the alpha with a big piece of chocolate cake. Cheers mate!

Titanfall is one of the funniest titles to laugh at because it looks THAT atrocious. Considering this a next gen title shouldn't be allowed. Half a year ago when the first Titanfall bash spree was going on it was pretty comical and it is now seeing lems defend this turd as their own exclusive. thank you respawn for making Titanfall, games like this wakes up SW!

#158 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4921 posts) -

Titanflop's bad AI in action:

Ground Zeroes on the PS4 is going to destroy Titanfall. Sorry lems. ^_^

@FoxbatAlpha said:

me posting pictures of my L.E. statue.

Bwahaha, you bought that? Shitbat in dumbass shocker.

#159 Posted by silversix_ (14638 posts) -
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Ground Zeroes on the PS4 is going to destroy Titanfall. Sorry lems. ^_^

@FoxbatAlpha said:

me posting pictures of my L.E. statue.

Bwahaha, you bought that? Shitbat in dumbass shocker.


A brainwashed gamer that follows what's popular, not surprising at all...

#160 Posted by TwistedShade (3165 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@silversix_ said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

@silversix_ said:
x1's first 'big' title that isn't even exclusive
ps4's first big title. exclusive to the system

i mean its pretty obvious which system tries to differentiate itself with previous generation and one that doesn't give two shits and release games just so their owners stfu and play what's available on the system

You have to be the most pissed off person on these boards right now. The TitanFall alpha has ruined your weekend. Respawn is sorry.

Me pissed off? Good luck with that.

You are on a rage crusade right now over Titanfall. Your sig is anti-Titanfall. I would say you are mad. You better prepare yourself though. If you are this mad over reactions from the beta, release day could bring tons of bad news for you.

9/10 score, millions of copies sold. me posting pictures of my L.E. statue. Tough times are ahead my friend.

Me? Im gonna celebrate the success of the alpha with a big piece of chocolate cake. Cheers mate!

Titanfall is one of the funniest titles to laugh at because it looks THAT atrocious. Considering this a next gen title shouldn't be allowed. Half a year ago when the first Titanfall bash spree was going on it was pretty comical and it is now seeing lems defend this turd as their own exclusive. thank you respawn for making Titanfall, games like this wakes up SW!

If graphics were everything games like COD, HALO, or Team Fortress 2, Left for dead, etc. Wouldn't be so successful and so much fun to play. Graphics definitely aren't everything and it's a shame you have to believe that since it's the only thing the PS4 has going for it.

#161 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7167 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@silversix_ said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

@silversix_ said:
x1's first 'big' title that isn't even exclusive
ps4's first big title. exclusive to the system

i mean its pretty obvious which system tries to differentiate itself with previous generation and one that doesn't give two shits and release games just so their owners stfu and play what's available on the system

You have to be the most pissed off person on these boards right now. The TitanFall alpha has ruined your weekend. Respawn is sorry.

Me pissed off? Good luck with that.

You are on a rage crusade right now over Titanfall. Your sig is anti-Titanfall. I would say you are mad. You better prepare yourself though. If you are this mad over reactions from the beta, release day could bring tons of bad news for you.

9/10 score, millions of copies sold. me posting pictures of my L.E. statue. Tough times are ahead my friend.

Me? Im gonna celebrate the success of the alpha with a big piece of chocolate cake. Cheers mate!

Titanfall is one of the funniest titles to laugh at because it looks THAT atrocious. Considering this a next gen title shouldn't be allowed. Half a year ago when the first Titanfall bash spree was going on it was pretty comical and it is now seeing lems defend this turd as their own exclusive. thank you respawn for making Titanfall, games like this wakes up SW!

and its running at 25% resolution. don't judge the unfinished product. Remember when you cows lost your shit over the first gameplay of Ryse? "oohh look it says actual gameplay may differ". BAM, we have the console graphics king.

#162 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4921 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

A brainwashed gamer that follows what's popular, not surprising at all...

It's worse than that, he bought the shitty statue. I could get a 3DS for that money.

Yo shitbat, don't forget to take a photo of the MADE IN CHINA stamp too. ^_^

#163 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (7167 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Titanflop's bad AI in action:

Ground Zeroes on the PS4 is going to destroy Titanfall. Sorry lems. ^_^

@FoxbatAlpha said:

me posting pictures of my L.E. statue.

Bwahaha, you bought that? Shitbat in dumbass shocker.

That statue is chump change bro.

Ground zeros going to destroy Titanfall? A multiplat going to destroy a multiplat? Wow you are dumb. Plus GRound Zeros will have X1 exclusive content. Stay mad.

Want some of my chocolate cake I am eating now? it's really good!

#164 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@Murderstyle75 said:

@RR360DD:

Already did. It looks like a million other games. Doesn't look bad. But doesn't look worthy of all this hype either. Looks like just another shooter. Even worse its full of bots. The only reason people talk about it is because of its association with the makers of COD. The only reason you Lems hype it is because its not on playstation. If it was exclusive to playststion and not on Xbox, you would be saying the same fucking thing like you do with all playstation games.

I'm hyping this game based on all of the glowing impressions Ive read, the videos I've watched, and the pedigree of the devs behind the game. If Titanfall were a PS4 exclusive I would have bought a PS4 to sit beside my Xbox One as I haven't seen one piece of compelling software or feature from the PS4 platform. I think Infamous will be very good, as well as the new Uncharted and whatever the dev who created God of War is working on. One of those titles may make me buy a PS4, so we're not all trashing PS4 games left and right. Again though, Titanfall takes the FPS model and adds polish, speed, and mechs to the gameplay in a way that's just plain fun. They haven't reinvented the wheel, only made it much better from what I've seen.

#165 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4921 posts) -
@FoxbatAlpha said:

"oohh look it says actual gameplay may differ". BAM, we have the console graphics king.


Achieved through linearity.

Gonna keep beclowning yourself, Shitbat? You're the cancer killing videogames.

#166 Edited by silversix_ (14638 posts) -

@TwistedShade: first of the ps4 has both, something x1 will not have. secondly, you spent five hundred dollars, MS shits you a title that looks like a turd that should've been released 3-4 years ago on 360 and you talk about gameplay>graphics bs? Get your standards up to par, you know? five hundred dollars kind of ones. You could be having amazing graphics in a small game like this (6v6 lol) but instead it looks worst than CS GO and you say who cares about graphics when gameplay is there while this gameplay is Call of Duty kind...

#167 Posted by TwistedShade (3165 posts) -

It's really sad because you know in one year or so IF a Titanfall sequel comes to the PS4 cows are going to be hyping it up as the best thing since sliced bread and rubbing it in our faces about losing this "Amazing" exclusive that they hated.

#168 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (7167 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@silversix_ said:

A brainwashed gamer that follows what's popular, not surprising at all...

It's worse than that, he bought the shitty statue. I could get a 3DS for that money.

Yo shitbat, don't forget to take a photo of the MADE IN CHINA stamp too. ^_^

Maybe you should quit on here. Every post now sinks you into a lower state of dumbass. Who gives a fuck about where a statue is made? If your broke ass ever bought any L.E. edition game I guarantee you that they all were made in China.

#169 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4921 posts) -
@FoxbatAlpha said:

That statue is chump change bro.

Ground zeros going to destroy Titanfall? A multiplat going to destroy a multiplat? Wow you are dumb. Plus GRound Zeros will have X1 exclusive content. Stay mad.

Want some of my chocolate cake I am eating now? it's really good!

Certainly chump is the word I'd use to describe you.

Yeah, Metal Gear will destroy Titanflop. More established IP, plus it has superior exclusive content on PlayStation, the way it is meant to be played - imagine having Cyborg Raiden will no swordplay!

I'll reject your offer of cake, it's probably as bland as Titanflop's gameplay! ^_^

#170 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7167 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

"oohh look it says actual gameplay may differ". BAM, we have the console graphics king.

Achieved through linearity.

Gonna keep beclowning yourself, Shitbat? You're the cancer killing videogames.

Console graphics king achieved on THE ONE. Thank you for playing.

#171 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4167 posts) -

@TwistedShade:

And if they do, they will be no better than a brain dead lemming. But here's what will really happen if a sequel goes multiplat. Lems will quit talking about it just as they did with Mass Effect.

#172 Posted by silversix_ (14638 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Titanflop's bad AI in action:

Ground Zeroes on the PS4 is going to destroy Titanfall. Sorry lems. ^_^

@FoxbatAlpha said:

me posting pictures of my L.E. statue.

Bwahaha, you bought that? Shitbat in dumbass shocker.

That statue is chump change bro.

Watch da fuck out we have a badass in house

#173 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4921 posts) -
@TwistedShade said:

It's really sad because you know in one year or so IF a Titanfall sequel comes to the PS4 cows are going to be hyping it up as the best thing since sliced bread and rubbing it in our faces about losing this "Amazing" exclusive that they hated.

I'd mock you for losing your garbage Call of Duty 2142 exclusivity then never touch the franchise. EA won't see a coin from me this gen. :)

#174 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

"oohh look it says actual gameplay may differ". BAM, we have the console graphics king.

Achieved through linearity.

Gonna keep beclowning yourself, Shitbat? You're the cancer killing videogames.

#175 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4921 posts) -
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Console graphics king achieved on THE ONE. Thank you for playing.

Like kuuuuuuuuuuu2, panic's setting in so he runs deeper into his delusion bunker. It's so big it's housed inside an actual Xbone.

#176 Posted by Zaibach (13456 posts) -

why does everything look so sped up like its being fast-forwarded?

#177 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7167 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

That statue is chump change bro.

Ground zeros going to destroy Titanfall? A multiplat going to destroy a multiplat? Wow you are dumb. Plus GRound Zeros will have X1 exclusive content. Stay mad.

Want some of my chocolate cake I am eating now? it's really good!

Certainly chump is the word I'd use to describe you.

Yeah, Metal Gear will destroy Titanflop. More established IP, plus it has superior exclusive content on PlayStation, the way it is meant to be played - imagine having Cyborg Raiden will no swordplay!

I'll reject your offer of cake, it's probably as bland as Titanflop's gameplay! ^_^

You are a sad, sad little man. I was saving cake just for you. Now what am I going to do with it?!?!?

Did you know I am a level 7 in the TitanFall alpha? I love it. I wish we could talk about it more.

#178 Posted by silversix_ (14638 posts) -

@TwistedShade said:

It's really sad because you know in one year or so IF a Titanfall sequel comes to the PS4 cows are going to be hyping it up as the best thing since sliced bread and rubbing it in our faces about losing this "Amazing" exclusive that they hated.

Did that happened with mass effect? no. is it happening with Destiny (muuuuuch bigger ownage cuz of bungie)? no. no one cares and i can assure you that IF the sequel comes to ps4, it will be faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from looking as fugly and won't be running on Source.

#180 Posted by blackace (20753 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@airshocker said:

Wow, is that the AI they've been touting as being next-gen? Because those fuckers just sat there as that guy raped every single one of them.

Teh cloudz, yo.

Seriously though, I'm hoping and assuming they just have the AI turned way down. Because he shouldn't have lived for more than 1 second.

I'm sure that's the case. I think people are forgetting this is a stress test that was bring done. Once Beta begins the AI should be turned up.Devs probably just wanted Titans to come on the screen faster and more often to test the stress of the game, so they made the AI guys dumb as bricks.

#181 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (7167 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Console graphics king achieved on THE ONE. Thank you for playing.

Like kuuuuuuuuuuu2, panic's setting in so he runs deeper into his delusion bunker. It's so big it's housed inside an actual Xbone.

NOPe, multiple sites including IGN and GS have said it is THE best looking game on next gen consoles. You want me to be delusional so bad you mask it with your own idiotic delusion.

#182 Posted by silversix_ (14638 posts) -
@Zaibach said:

why does everything look so sped up like its being fast-forwarded?

didn't you see goku ride the cloud? it goes fast!

@TwistedShade said:

It's really sad because you know in one year or so IF a Titanfall sequel comes to the PS4 cows are going to be hyping it up as the best thing since sliced bread and rubbing it in our faces about losing this "Amazing" exclusive that they hated.

Did that happened with mass effect? no. is it happening with Destiny (muuuuuch bigger ownage cuz of bungie)? no. no one cares and i can assure you that IF the sequel comes to ps4, it will be faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from looking as fugly and won't be running on Source.

#183 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1362 posts) -

@foxbatalpha: can you give actual non-bias pros/cons of the game? I am interested in it. I am not sure how you feel about violating the nda.

#184 Edited by remaGloohcSdlO (4152 posts) -

LMAO and all the blind fanboy rage from BOTH sides.

I've never understood it, but it makes for great entertainment!

As a manticore and fan of GAMES no matter the platform, I just can't imagine a thought process like this.

Do you think there are Coke vs Pepsi threads somewhere like this? LOL

#185 Posted by blackace (20753 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

@blackace: outlast releases Feb 5th. Once again you are an idiot lem.

It's been on PC since Sept 2013. LOL!! It's not exclusive. It's just an indie game. So who's the idiot. I said I wasn't talking about Indie games. lol!! Manticore dummy, Manticore.

#186 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4921 posts) -
@FoxbatAlpha said:

NOPe, multiple sites including IGN and GS have said it is THE best looking game on next gen consoles. You want me to be delusional so bad you mask it with your own idiotic delusion.

All the linearity in the world couldn't stop the game being crucified by the same sites. Stay mad you got conned by Cevat Yerli. :)

#187 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1362 posts) -

@blackace: I could care less what you think of the game and when it was released on PC. You said there was no release date and I corrected you. You're welcome, lem

#188 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (7167 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

@foxbatalpha: can you give actual non-bias pros/cons of the game? I am interested in it. I am not sure how you feel about violating the nda.

They give you a good training session, followed by a combat training session. I was hype just during this!!!!

There are ranks, unlocks and challenges which is good for a alpha. The highest I have seen is level 10 so it might cap out there. guns, scopes, shields, etc are all un-lockable and upgradable.

They give you one Titan only but that has different guns, abilities, and customizations.

So far everything is great. I cant really knock anything except one class of Titan to choose from. Some really intense moments that you get on the enemy can quickly be turned around on your team. 9/10

#189 Posted by blackace (20753 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Titanflop's bad AI in action:

Ground Zeroes on the PS4 is going to destroy Titanfall. Sorry lems. ^_^

@FoxbatAlpha said:

me posting pictures of my L.E. statue.

Bwahaha, you bought that? Shitbat in dumbass shocker.

That statue is chump change bro.

Ground zeros going to destroy Titanfall? A multiplat going to destroy a multiplat? Wow you are dumb. Plus GRound Zeros will have X1 exclusive content. Stay mad.

Want some of my chocolate cake I am eating now? it's really good!

I was wondering that too. Ground Zero is on the XB1 as well. Both XB1 and PS4 versions have exclusive content. Cows are so friggin clueless. They call other gamers brainwashed, yet they been brainwashed by Sony and kissing their ass for over a year now. LOL!! How ironic. I actually have MGS: Ground Zero preordered for the PS4. LOL!! Stupid cows.

#190 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7167 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

NOPe, multiple sites including IGN and GS have said it is THE best looking game on next gen consoles. You want me to be delusional so bad you mask it with your own idiotic delusion.

All the linearity in the world couldn't stop the game being crucified by the same sites. Stay mad you got conned by Cevat Yerli. :)

Cevat Yerli? Is he the guy who sings on the corner in Las Vegas?

Conned??????????? OHH now that's a good one. You and your cow brethren were all going nuts over the COD and BF comparison videos that said the PS4 vids were 1080p. You believed the lie they feed you while the X1 vids clearly looked better. All of a sudden IGN says they screwed up but you cows still went right to the bag and never questioned it.

#191 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

Game looks pretty good I'll grab it on my PC later down the line since its MP only...BTW wtf is wrong with lems why are they going around saying this game will get 9's 10's GOTY? It's MP only don't DC on these topics I'd say a 7 or 8 at most.

And yet people that actually played it say it is indescribable and completely fresh and new.

Weird...............

Fresh and new? Sorry but what drugs are you taking, this is not fresh and new and brings a semi new element to the FPS genre, maybe switch your wording to fun and enjoyable and you'll be taken more seriously.

#192 Edited by pelvist (4816 posts) -

@Strutten said:

@pelvist: Its alpha dude.. people here act like its already gone gols and p2w ? How would that work out ? All weaps and titans are more than strong enough to get your *WIN*.. Also why is it crap ? Looks like any other shooters out there? But this actually looks to be pretty fun and with some nerfty twists.. anyway imo

Yeah we hear this "its alpha dude" all the time but with almost every other example there has been, the final version ends up being pretty much the same as alpha was, microtransactions can work in many ways, from maps to weapons, i can see weapons for the mechs being in there. Also i dont see anything special about this game it looks like another COD kiddy fest with less players, wall running and robots. Unless all you own is an XBOX then I cant see what is so exciting about it.

#193 Posted by kuu2 (7332 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

@foxbatalpha: can you give actual non-bias pros/cons of the game? I am interested in it. I am not sure how you feel about violating the nda.

They give you a good training session, followed by a combat training session. I was hype just during this!!!!

There are ranks, unlocks and challenges which is good for a alpha. The highest I have seen is level 10 so it might cap out there. guns, scopes, shields, etc are all un-lockable and upgradable.

They give you one Titan only but that has different guns, abilities, and customizations.

So far everything is great. I cant really knock anything except one class of Titan to choose from. Some really intense moments that you get on the enemy can quickly be turned around on your team. 9/10

Thanks for the update, super jelly that you got to experience the next great thing in gaming.

TITANFALL COMETH!

#194 Posted by mrintro (1354 posts) -

6 v 6 just not enough

#195 Edited by millerlight89 (18547 posts) -

This game just seems bad

#196 Edited by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

If this was a PS4 exclusive or not coming to XBOX Cows would not shut up about it.
I am not interested in it.....but it is gonna sell some systems.

#197 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

Why are Lems gearing this game up as exclusive when it isn't?....

#198 Posted by lostrib (37036 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

Why are Lems gearing this game up as exclusive when it isn't?....

they're dumbasses

#199 Posted by kuu2 (7332 posts) -
@Solid_Max13 said:

Why are Lems gearing this game up as exclusive when it isn't?....

Who is doing this????? I don't know a single Lem that is hyping this as exclusive. Its not on Sony's systems which is super important but it is not exclusive.

#200 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

That looked fun, this will do nicely for my quick twitchy shooter fix. I've grown very tired of CoD and it's modes/weapon types and attachments