Titanfall alpha footage [updated]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Guys, this is Xbox 360 footage. Why all this blashing? How about wait and see Titanfall Xbox One and PC version?

Its actually Xbox One Footage.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#102 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9531 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Murderstyle75 said:

@FreedomFreeLife:

Crap is always popular. Just look at COD. Popular shooters these days are like popular music. Repetitive, catchy and untalented. Something that even a 9 year old will enjoy.

If Crap is always popular this means PS4 is also crap.

You lack even the most basic elementary school logic.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Murderstyle75 said:

@blackace:

Why would I hate you when I have the means to play it but still won't buy it? Its people like you who made the 360 so bland for its final three years since you are fascinated with mediocrity.

Millions are fascinated with this game. Who said you hated me? I'm talking about the game. The 360 has never been bland for me. I have over 150 games to play on it and that doesn't even include the other 100 XBLA games on my drive. lol!! 360 and bland never went together. It's funny how the haters on her think the game is mediocre, but the actual gamers who are playing the Alpha are loving it. lol!! I don't think anyone is going to care what the haters say about this game. Cows were praising KZ:SF like it was the next Half Life game and it turned out to be mediocre in the end.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

If you exclude Titanfall, there's nothing on Xbone until what? Fall 2014? lol...

There nothing coming out on the PS4 either after Infamous SS either. You got MLB The Show 14 & DriveClub and that's it.

For the XB1 they'll get Project Spark, Kinect Rivals, Plants and Zombies before the E3.

This is the way it always is after a game console launches. It's not surprising.

This is why I own both systems. I'll have several great games to play on both systems. That doesn't even include what will be coming out on XBox 360 and PS3 before the E3.

What about Outlast for free? What about The Order? I mean you name titles like kinect rivals and plants vs zombies as the strength of x1 lineup... doesn't get any lower.

Lower than Resogun and Sound Shapes????

PvsG looks good and Rivals will be a fun game as well, and you conviently left out Project Spark, and KI Season2. The Order doesn't even have a solid date yet, and Drive Club might get the cancel stick based on how many times its been pushed.

2014 belongs to The One in terms of games for sure. Cows should stick with specs and the possibility of the PauperStation4 outselling The One this year.

project spark looks like a kids games i don't follow so i left it out because that's like hyping Viva Pinata Xbone Edition. KI season 2 is what exactly, new characters? lol what a new game... The order is for early summer last time i checked and until then the only game worth mentioning on X1 is titanfall which isn't even an exclusive.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

That looked ... so boring.

Why are people hyped for this?

If you exclude Titanfall, there's nothing on Xbone until what? Fall 2014? lol...

There's pretty much nothing coming to any new console until late '14 either. PC is getting all the Q1/2 releases aside from DriveClub.

you forgot infamous

True, but as you said, "if you exclude Titanfall Infamous:SS there's nothing on Xbone PS4 til what? Fall 2014? lol... derpy derp"

Dat hypocrisy.

Titanfall is not exclusive. Hence, it should be excluded from "exclusive" lineups. That's what I thought he was getting at personally.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu2 starting to panic so here comes the bubble reinforcement.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By blackace

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

There nothing coming out on the PS4 either after Infamous SS either. You got MLB The Show 14 & DriveClub and that's it.

For the XB1 they'll get Project Spark, Kinect Rivals, Plants and Zombies before the E3.

This is the way it always is after a game console launches. It's not surprising.

This is why I own both systems. I'll have several great games to play on both systems. That doesn't even include what will be coming out on XBox 360 and PS3 before the E3.

What about Outlast for free? What about The Order? I mean you name titles like kinect rivals and plants vs zombies as the strength of x1 lineup... doesn't get any lower.

The Order doesn't have a release date yet. Probably won't come out until Fall. I never said Kinect Rivals or Plants & Zombies were the strength of XB1. You assume to much. That's the problem with you Cows. Trying to put words in other peoples mouths. I was just listing the exclusives coming out before the E3 for both systems. Infamous SS is the PS4 only big game and Titanfall is the XB1 only big game before the E3. I'm not listing Indie games.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/440932/the-order-1886-targeting-fall-2014-release-date/

Yes, I forgot, Titanfall isn't exclusive. Still not on the PS4 however.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@daious said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Guys, this is Xbox 360 footage. Why all this blashing? How about wait and see Titanfall Xbox One and PC version?

No it´s not. Player said it was Xbox 360 and so did game dev

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 blackace

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@daious said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

I thought the Alpha was only being done on the XB1 though?

http://www.ibtimes.com/titanfall-alpha-test-available-xbox-one-sign-here-1543534

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 silversix_

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

The Order doesn't have a release date yet. Probably won't come out until Fall. I never said Kinect Rivals or Plants & Zombies were the stregth of XB1. You assume to much. That's the problem with you Cows. Trying to put words in other peoples mouths. I was just listing the exclusives coming out before the E3 for both systems. Infamous SS is the PS4 only big game and Titanfall is the XB1 only big game before the E3. I'm not listing Indie games.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/440932/the-order-1886-targeting-fall-2014-release-date/

Uc4 is for fall, no way the order will be released in the same time. so the only 'big' x1 title is a multiplat that looks like something that should've been released in 09 on 360? How can any1 even defend the system. Outlast isn't Indie either

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Nah, whats funny is Cows in here trying so hard to downplay the amazing impressions from everyone playing the game in the alpha. Its the start of a a massive Moo damage control that will head all the way up to the March NPD, lol. All impressions are that the game delivers and that's not deniable, try as hard as you will :)

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@kuu2 said:

@silversix_ said:

PvsG looks good and Rivals will be a fun game as well, and you conviently left out Project Spark, and KI Season2. The Order doesn't even have a solid date yet, and Drive Club might get the cancel stick based on how many times its been pushed.

2014 belongs to The One in terms of games for sure. Cows should stick with specs and the possibility of the PauperStation4 outselling The One this year.

project spark looks like a kids games i don't follow so i left it out because that's like hyping Viva Pinata Xbone Edition. KI season 2 is what exactly, new characters? lol what a new game... The order is for early summer last time i checked and until then the only game worth mentioning on X1 is titanfall which isn't even an exclusive.

Cows talking about kids games yet loved LBPlanet and thought it was awesome.

And no The Order doesn't have a release date. Cows don't even know their own games. You Cows have like two games launching in 2014 and you can't even keep up with their dates. So sad..........

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#113  Edited By Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

Game looks pretty good I'll grab it on my PC later down the line since its MP only...BTW wtf is wrong with lems why are they going around saying this game will get 9's 10's GOTY? It's MP only don't DC on these topics I'd say a 7 or 8 at most.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Nah, whats funny is Cows in here trying so hard to downplay the amazing impressions from everyone playing the game in the alpha. Its the start of a a massive Moo damage control that will head all the way up to the March NPD, lol. All impressions are that the game delivers and that's not deniable, try as hard as you will :)

After all the denial, it really is COD with mechs. Those millions of CODheads are gonna go for it in droves. This shit is gonna make billions. "Muh innovashun!!!" Pity most of them will be on the 360 though.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By silversix_
@kuu2 said:

@silversix_ said:

@kuu2 said:

@silversix_ said:

Cows talking about kids games yet loved LBPlanet and thought it was awesome.

And no The Order doesn't have a release date. Cows don't even know their own games. You Cows have like two games launching in 2014 and you can't even keep up with their dates. So sad..........

I hated your LBP... The difference is that ps4 already have multiple quality exclusives ppl talk about and guess about their launch time while on X1 everyone talks about one game, a game that isn't an exclusive, look bad and is as much as a copy/pasted job of cod as you'll find. Its hard to keep up with their dates when they aren't announced and those are the guesses. But hey! There's nothing to guess on x1 cuz nothing is coming.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@blackace:

Fanboys always talk up games whether they are a Lem or a cow. I have also said that all the early games are going to be bland & mediocre and KZ is no exception. You say millions are fascinated by this game yet nobody has even played it. I also can't find one thing that stands out from any videos I have seen. Can you? Name one thing from Titanfall other than the cloud mumbo jumbo that's taking us into the next gen. Because all I see is a whole lot of hype that' adds up to a whole lot of nothing. Just like Homefront and just like Brink.

And yes. The 360 has been bland since Allard left. Halo Reach and Gears 3 were decent but that's about it. The last really good game was Alan Wake and you all treated it like shit just as you guys did with great 6th gen titles such as The Liandri Conflict (9 on gamespot) and Phantom Dust. Yukio Futatsugi is trying to get Phantom Dust 2 going with help from Kickstarter. Maybe then you Lems can play a really good game. But of course it won't have the same kind of hype and you won't be able to say "Millions are fascinated" only because it won't be developed by the makers of Call of Doody.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Puckhog04

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

The Order doesn't have a release date yet. Probably won't come out until Fall. I never said Kinect Rivals or Plants & Zombies were the stregth of XB1. You assume to much. That's the problem with you Cows. Trying to put words in other peoples mouths. I was just listing the exclusives coming out before the E3 for both systems. Infamous SS is the PS4 only big game and Titanfall is the XB1 only big game before the E3. I'm not listing Indie games.

Uc4 is for fall, no way the order will be released in the same time. so the only 'big' x1 title is a multiplat that looks like something that should've been released in 09 on 360? How can any1 even defend the system. Outlast isn't Indie either

Outlast is Indie. A great indie game...but indie none the less.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238320/

It's not exclusive either, it's on PC and has been since September. Can't really bash Titanfall saying not exclusive and then turn around and tout Outlast.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

It's just another run around & kill people over & over online only. Hasn't this been done to death already?! At least Warhawk was uniquely fun with flying planes, using missle & 50 Caliber turrets, tanks, & other cool things.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

@Solid_Max13 said:

Game looks pretty good I'll grab it on my PC later down the line since its MP only...BTW wtf is wrong with lems why are they going around saying this game will get 9's 10's GOTY? It's MP only don't DC on these topics I'd say a 7 or 8 at most.

And yet people that actually played it say it is indescribable and completely fresh and new.

Weird...............

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 silversix_

@Puckhog04 said:

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

It's not exclusive either, it's on PC and has been since September. Can't really bash Titanfall saying not exclusive and then turn around and tout Outlast.

Bash? Im not bashing it because its a multiplat, im bashing it because it looks like a last gen title pushed to xbone just to have to something to release on the system. if the game wasn't coming in March wtf would lem be hyping? Also laughing at how lems consider this thing to be an exclusive

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By blackace

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

Outlast isn't exclusive and it doesn't have a release date.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Outlast,28zu0

You should probably think more before you post. You're embarrassing yourself. I don't need to defend anything, as I own both systems and still will be getting Titanfall because the game looks great and will be a blast to play. Project Spark will be great as well. Just because YOU don't think so doesn't mean other gamers aren't very interested in it. Stop thinking your opinion is fact and the only one that matters.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Puckhog04

@silversix_ said:

@Puckhog04 said:

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

Bash? Im not bashing it because its a multiplat, im bashing it because it looks like a last gen title pushed to xbone just to have to something to release on the system. if the game wasn't coming in March wtf would lem be hyping? Also laughing at how lems consider this thing to be an exclusive

I laugh at that as well. They're most touted game is a multiplatform that'll play and look better on PC. It's kinda sad to be honest. Based on the gameplay, it really is CoD with mechs...and it's a shame.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Murderstyle75

@clr84651:

And you arent even killing people most the time. The game is full of fucking bots.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Still astounds me how worked up cows get over multiplat titanfall.

Where are all your gaming rigs now

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 RR360DD
@clr84651 said:

It's just another run around & kill people over & over online only. Hasn't this been done to death already?! At least Warhawk was uniquely fun with flying planes, using missle & 50 Caliber turrets, tanks, & other cool things.

Wow! Flying planes? Missles? Turrets? Tanks? So unique!

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Murderstyle75

@RR360DD:

Don't see anybody getting worked up. Only see people laughing it up.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By silversix_

@blackace: never said outlast was an exclusive but since we're talking about multiplats like titanfall why not talk about multiplat titles that looks better than multimillion dollars 'x1 exclusive shooters' AND its free? The bone has absolutely nothing going for it.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 blackace

@Murderstyle75 said:

@blackace:

Fanboys always talk up games whether they are a Lem or a cow. I have also said that all the early games are going to be bland & mediocre and KZ is no exception. You say millions are fascinated by this game yet nobody has even played it. I also can't find one thing that stands out from any videos I have seen. Can you? Name one thing from Titanfall other than the cloud mumbo jumbo that's taking us into the next gen. Because all I see is a whole lot of hype that' adds up to a whole lot of nothing. Just like Homefront and just like Brink.

And yes. The 360 has been bland since Allard left. Halo Reach and Gears 3 were decent but that's about it. The last really good game was Alan Wake and you all treated it like shit just as you guys did with great 6th gen titles such as The Liandri Conflict (9 on gamespot) and Phantom Dust. Yukio Futatsugi is trying to get Phantom Dust 2 going with help from Kickstarter. Maybe then you Lems can play a really good game. But of course it won't have the same kind of hype and you won't be able to say "Millions are fascinated" only because it won't be developed by the makers of Call of Doody.

When does someone have to play a game to be fascinated by it. lol!! I'm not a lem for the 100 million times. I like the concept of soldiers and mech battling it out in various locations. I loved MechAssault, so there's no reason why I wouldn't be fascinated with this game. Also, I don't play many CoD games. That's probably why I'm not bored of this type of game. The 360 may have been bland to you, but it's never been bland for ME. I have to many games still to play on it and the new XBLA games that constantly get released keep me playing. I don't consider a system bland because it doesn't have 20-30 exclusives every year. I play most of my multiplats on XBox 360. What may be bland for you, isn't necessary bland for others. I have the original Phanton Dust, so I look forward to a sequel. I'm sure Halo 5, Crackdown 3 & Fable Legends will be fascinating as well.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By RR360DD

@Murderstyle75 said:

@RR360DD:

Don't see anybody getting worked up. Only see people laughing it up.

Its hilarious how butthurt you get over titanfall. Your delusions have no limit.

Every single person on this planet could praise this game and you'd still blindly hate.

This game shunning the PS4 isn't doing itself any favours. Nothing quite like have a mob of angry cows after you.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By silversix_
@RR360DD said:

Still astounds me how worked up cows get over multiplat titanfall.

Where are all your gaming rigs now

god damn you're still around? Lems need you, they need you more than ever before

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Murderstyle75

@RR360DD:

Umm I don't own a PS4. I do own an Xbox 360 though so you make absoutely no sense. Why don't you let the adults talk.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@Puckhog04 said:

@Snugenz said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

There's pretty much nothing coming to any new console until late '14 either. PC is getting all the Q1/2 releases aside from DriveClub.

you forgot infamous

True, but as you said, "if you exclude Titanfall Infamous:SS there's nothing on Xbone PS4 til what? Fall 2014? lol... derpy derp"

Dat hypocrisy.

Titanfall is not exclusive. Hence, it should be excluded from "exclusive" lineups. That's what I thought he was getting at personally.

He's the one exluding other multiplats and claiming TF is the only game the Xbone will have til the end of '14...

Avatar image for enviouseyezonme
EnviousEyezOnMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 EnviousEyezOnMe
Member since 2013 • 272 Posts

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19vjqc_titanfall-gameplay_videogames

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#134 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@RR360DD said:
@clr84651 said:

It's the only online shooter of it's kind. It is very very fun to play. Many many ways to battle. Rocket packs, tanks, jeeps, turrets, planes etc.

Warhawk & Starhawk are very uniquely fun.

Enjoy Titanfall.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 RR360DD

@Murderstyle75 said:

@RR360DD:

Umm I don't own a PS4. I do own an Xbox 360 though so you make absoutely no sense. Why don't you let the adults talk.

And whats that got to do with anything?

You hate on anything and everything MS related, and have done ever since Ive been posting here (so don't bother with the whole I liked J allard back in the day speech)

I mean if you can give me a justified reason to hate on this game, go ahead. I know you can't, but it'll be amusing seeing you try.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

COD fanboys are so tired of COD they flock to a game which plays exactly like COD.

Strong.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Murderstyle75

@RR360DD:

Already did. It looks like a million other games. Doesn't look bad. But doesn't look worthy of all this hype either. Looks like just another shooter. Even worse its full of bots. The only reason people talk about it is because of its association with the makers of COD. The only reason you Lems hype it is because its not on playstation. If it was exclusive to playststion and not on Xbox, you would be saying the same fucking thing like you do with all playstation games.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

I really really don't understand the hype for this game.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 RR360DD
@Murderstyle75 said:

@RR360DD:

Already did. It looks like a million other games. Doesn't look bad. But doesn't look worthy of all this hype either. Looks like just another shooter. Even worse its full of bots. The only reason people talk about it is because of its association with the makers of COD. The only reason you Lems hype it is because its not on playstation. If it was exclusive to playststion and not on Xbox, you would be saying the same fucking thing like you do with all playstation games.

It doesn't look like a million other games. Unless you're going to bash the game simply because it has guns.

So yeah, you're basing your hatred on this game based on what it looks like. "doesn't look worthy of all this hype either." Pretty pathetic, considering many many people have played the game and have nothing but praise for it. But no, I guess they're all wrong. It doesn't look worthy of hype to you, therefore its not. Riiight.

And is that a bad thing that people hype this because its from the ex-IW guys? Theres absolutely nothing wrong with that, they have made amazing games in the past so looking forward to their next game is absolutely normal. People are doing the exact same thing with Destiny from Bungie.

And no, ive said this before but ive been hyping Respawns next game looong before it was even known to be called Titanfall, never mind being only on MS platforms. CoD4 being on every platform didn't not hamper my enjoyment of it. The same rule applies here.

And if this was exclusive to the playstation platforms and not on Xbox, the same people hating on it would be praising it as the next big thing. Whats new there ...

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Daious
@FreedomFreeLife said:

@daious said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

the first thing that was said in the video is that it was XboxOne and the closed alpha is Xboxone only.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Daious

@blackace said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@daious said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

I thought the Alpha was only being done on the XB1 though?

http://www.ibtimes.com/titanfall-alpha-test-available-xbox-one-sign-here-1543534

not to mention that the guy who recorded the video said its xboxone footage

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By blackace

@RR360DD said:
@clr84651 said:

Wasn't that done in a game called Planetside some 10 years ago.lol!!

If Cows hate Titanfall so much, why are you wasting time commenting about it here. lol!! When it was original thought to be on all systems (except Wii U of course), Cows were excited and praising the game. As soon as Microsoft & EA said it would be M$ platforms exclusively, Cows became haters. lol!! Bunch of hypocrites.

daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#143 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts

titan fail looks terrible..

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50547 Posts

@airshocker said:

Wow, is that the AI they've been touting as being next-gen? Because those fuckers just sat there as that guy raped every single one of them.

Teh cloudz, yo.

Seriously though, I'm hoping and assuming they just have the AI turned way down. Because he shouldn't have lived for more than 1 second.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

that looks craptastic

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By silversix_
x1's first 'big' title that isn't even exclusive
ps4's first big title. exclusive to the system

i mean its pretty obvious which system tries to differentiate itself with previous generation and one that doesn't give two shits and release games just so their owners stfu and play what's available on the system

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@blackace: outlast releases Feb 5th. Once again you are an idiot lem.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

@silversix_ said:

i mean its pretty obvious which system tries to differentiate itself with previous generation and one that doesn't give two shits and release games just so their owners stfu and play what's available on the system

Going to be fun when one of those titles completely dominates the other in sales.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

@_Matt_ said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@_Matt_ said:

we needed you matt bashing Xbox One with Logicz, or can we say fanboy logic.

I... what?

Where did I bash the Xbox One? This is coming to pc and 360 as well as a multi platform, are you saying that I am bashing pc and 360 too?

You mention logic, but I don't even follow your line of logic, other than blindly calling anyone who dislikes Titanfall a fanboy.

then congrats,. now continue bashing new unreleased Xbox One games without even trying them first, it fits your Sony marketing body. :P

I simply stated this multi platform game looked boring, and now you're going into overdrive? You should chill man, no one has tried this game yet, it's all on interpretations from this footage; and my interpretation is: it looks boring.

Apparently that makes me a Sony fanboy automatically? (Even though I am primarily a pc gamer, and I never once mentioned Sony or any game even coming to a Sony platform in this thread).

Haha....that is the standard response if you look at this game and don't want it.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@silversix_ said:

You have to be the most pissed off person on these boards right now. The TitanFall alpha has ruined your weekend. Respawn is sorry.