Titanfall alpha footage [updated]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by R4gn4r0k (15857 posts) -

The AI is horrible. This game is going gold in how much time ? XD

It's COD with mechs alright. Was anyone expecting any different?

Looking forward to the damage control from the bad AI too. Bu bu but muh cloud!

Don't worry, this is an EA game, and it will be fixed by the end of 2014.

#52 Edited by Desmonic (12326 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Unless they delay it, it should release in late March. Therefore it should be gold in little bit more than a month (late February).

#54 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (881 posts) -

from people who actually played the game:

#55 Posted by airshocker (28012 posts) -

Wow, is that the AI they've been touting as being next-gen? Because those fuckers just sat there as that guy raped every single one of them.

#56 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (881 posts) -

@airshocker said:

Wow, is that the AI they've been touting as being next-gen? Because those fuckers just sat there as that guy raped every single one of them.

since it is an Alpha build for server testing purposes. they disabled so many things maybe the Ai was one of them.. :)

by the time the game launches Ai will be fine and enabled. thats my guess.

#57 Posted by uninspiredcup (6484 posts) -

My friends, when the irish man from gamespot gives it a 10 and says it's amazing, you will all run and buy it. Then complain you bought it.

#58 Edited by PAL360 (26508 posts) -

I like the Mechs, but other than that, it really looks like a CoD game! I'm not a fan of that over-fast paced gameplay.

#59 Posted by airshocker (28012 posts) -

@airshocker said:

since it is an Alpha build for server testing purposes. they disabled so many things maybe the Ai was one of them.. :)

by the time the game launches Ai will be fine. thats my guess.

That's the kind of excuse I always hear about betas. It makes no sense for them to downgrade the AI if they're testing the servers. When you test servers you want to see what kind of load they can handle.

So I'll remain very skeptical.

#60 Posted by freedomfreak (37942 posts) -

Shame about the recoil. It's pretty bleh in that regard.

#61 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (881 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Unless they delay it, it should release in late March. Therefore it should be gold in little bit more than a month (late February).

The game is fully developed they just disabled so many things to make even easier test servers look for bugs nerf or buff equipment etc. for future patches and stabilize/balance the servers.

alpha builds leads to a better launch game im not complaining.

#62 Posted by Desmonic (12326 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

The game is fully developed they just disabled so many things to make even easier test servers look for bugs nerf or buff equipment etc. for future patches and stabilize/balance the servers.

In this point in time a game should be well into it's Beta phase and closing in on it's final build. Testing servers without at least 80% of things on is pointless this late on the game development, which leads me to believe that this "leak" might be from a very old build. Or at least I hope it is.

And no alpha builds don't do anything. They exist in every game, even in super crappy ones, it's a necessary thing.

#63 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5849 posts) -

Cows am cry. The PS4 has nothing coming to compete with this.

I'll just laugh at you ahead of time if you mention the emo is skinny jeans that plays with neon. Lulz

#64 Edited by R4gn4r0k (15857 posts) -

So people will end up reporting bugs that have already been patched in a latter build, that is not available to the public ?

@Desmonic said:

In this point in time a game should be well into it's Beta phase and closing in on it's final build. Testing servers without at least 80% of things on is pointless this late on the game development, which leads me to believe that this "leak" might be from a very old build. Or at least I hope it is.

And no alpha builds don't do anything. They exist in every game, even in super crappy ones, it's a necessary thing.

Same here, I seriously hope that video is of an earlier build and not the one that is available to people right now, because that would be disastrous for a game that is about to go gold.

#65 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3652 posts) -

Wow, so much hate from folks on this thread that is for sure. TitanFall is going to be an awesome game, one does not need goggles to see it

#66 Posted by R4gn4r0k (15857 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

I... what?

Where did I bash the Xbox One? This is coming to pc and 360 as well as a multi platform, are you saying that I am bashing pc and 360 too?

You mention logic, but I don't even follow your line of logic, other than blindly calling anyone who dislikes Titanfall a fanboy.

Shhhhhhh!

As far as lemmings are concerned, this is an Xbone exclusive.

#67 Posted by T-razor1 (1039 posts) -

Even if people are saying this is COD with mechs it'll feel pretty new to me because I haven't played a COD game since I believe Modern Warfare 2. Throw in the mechs and it's just enough to feel fresh for me. It looks pretty good gameplay-wise. Anything extra we get in terms of visuals on launch day will be a bonus. Anyway this is the last game you buy if you care about visuals. This will be about the potential fun-factor and gameplay as it should be for all games (although visuals can add to fun factor and immersion but that's another discussion). Anyway this game will be mine in March!

#68 Posted by Desmonic (12326 posts) -

Wow, so much hate from folks on this thread that is for sure. TitanFall is going to be an awesome game, one does not need goggles to see it

Fans of CoD's gameplay will enjoy it for sure. Those who don't however don't really see anything exciting or different enough to pick up this game. Only real incentive for those people so far is the mech thing which does seem to work better than regular gameplay... at least it makes me think they can bring a new depth to the game.

@R4gn4r0k said:

Same here, I seriously hope that video is of an earlier build and not the one that is available to people right now, because that would be disastrous for a game that is about to go gold.

Same as above. I really can't see anything truly exciting here. The Destiny gameplay captivated me far more than this just by it's scale alone.

This..this just screams "CoD with mechs" to me.. The fact that Respawn seems to be using the same engine they used with CoD doesn't help at all IMO.

Also if this build is indeed close to the final thing...man..I really hope it isn't. I do want to see Respawn succeed! The fact that they told Acti to suck it and just do their own thing, earned my respect. Would hate to see this thing go badly...

#69 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (881 posts) -

they released an alpha 2 months earlier before BF4 launched aswell another EA game weird.

what about if the release version of Titanfall and BF4 are just beta, and then when the Xbox One cloud launches they will release the final version with boosted graphics and resolutions?

kinda weird they released alpha version instead of a beta.

------------------------------------------------------------------- im amazed.

#70 Posted by kuu2 (6769 posts) -

Lots and lots and lots of systems will be sold because of this game. Bundles will be bought and this game will set records.

I see 9s and probably 10s and lots of lost productivity for me.

#71 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (5849 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

GOTY...........

Can't wait to play it on The One.

Scores will be in the 9s and some 10s. Lots of Cows will be Jelly and many, many Ones will be bundled and sold with the launch of the this game.

dude! I got accepted for the alpha! Downloading it now! Check your email because it ends on the 19th!

#72 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2052 posts) -

Looks like something that can be done on PS3/360,seriously.

#73 Posted by shawn30 (4239 posts) -

The speed, action, and handles look fantastic. Frame rate looks solid and the overall feel is badass. The impressions from those in the beta is that it plays great and lives up to all hype. I'm ready for Titanfall. Can't wait to see the finished project.

#74 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (881 posts) -

Impressions from real gamers instead of paid shills/

copy/pasted from another site.

First of all, this game is fun as hell. I mainly want to address these 6-on-6 trolls who think that somehow makes for a lesser game. If all the videos and posts from industry vets haven't already convinced, let me do it: this game is damn near perfect at 6 on 6.

There's a reason the CoD series got !!ty after MW2. The original niccas who made up infinity ward are responsible for Titanfall. They know what they're doing. This game's balance with the map sizes + all the action is nearly perfect.

Each team has a number of spectres and grunts. Spectres are almost as effective as human players, though obviously not as good. Grunts on the other hand are damn near braindead. I'm hoping they increase the AI for grunts by the time the game launches. But when you combine all of this with 6 players on each side plus the possibility of having titans go out on their own (it's as easy as jumping out of the titan) this game has a lot of !! going on. There's never a dull moment.

So yea, my main point is that the whole 6 vs 6 outcry is completely unwarranted, just like everyone has been saying. People should learn to try a game first before writing it off.

Graphics

I'm not going to lie, this game doesn't have totally eye-popping graphics such as a k#llzone or Battlefield 4 PC on Ultra. That said, it still does look really good, and with all the action going on you will hardly ever think about resolution, texture, etc. I'm the type of person that doesn't care too much for all that anyway, so you may feel differently.

Gameplay

The shooting controls are just about as tight as you'd expect. They really took care to make sure hit detection was spot on. No CoD bull!! really. I haven't tried all the cla##es but they give you a nice balance of guns and weaponry for taking care of titans. I would have liked for more customization of loadouts, but I don't know if they are only limiting us because it's alpha. Either way, you do get a diverse enough set of loadouts that you should be able to find something that fits your own personal play style.

The running and jumping in this game is interesting. You can do wall runs, double jumps and more and use all that to get around the map with relative ease. It makes for some interesting flanking situations that you might not be able to get in other games. The original gameplay trailers and stuff made it look like you had some sort of jetpack on, but it's not the case really. You can stay above ground for a fair amount of time if yous string up your wall runs and double jumps right, but you won't see niccas just floating in mid-air for an eternity or whatever.

Onto the titans: this is probably the most interesting aspect of the game, from both inside the titan itself and if you're going against one. Once you get your titan, you can climb in and basically use its powerful weapons to overwhelm foes. The titan can take a bit of damage, but it doesn't take a lot to take it down if you're not careful. It has its own shield and health bar. Once the shield is depleted, your health is exposed and if you don't find cover to regenerate your shield the titan will explode (you can eject before it happens).

The titan has some dope weapons. The one I used was like a quad rocket that shot out a string of rockets. Really effective for titan vs titan gunf!ghts, but if you see a pack of ground soldiers then there's no way they can handle that (making teamwork that much more important for them).

You can hop out the titan if you want and either let it roam and shoot !! up, or follow and protect you. Your titan can't jump, so there might be situations where you have to get out or go around a building or something. The titan does have evasive dash maneuvers to get out of tight situations, though. I'm not sure if there are other things the titan can do on its own yet, but if there are I'll let you know.

It seems like each titan has its own unique characteristics and bonuses. Some titans might be able to deal and take more damage, while other titans are speedier and have more versatile weapons. Whatever titan you get depends on your loadout and preferences.

Game Modes

The only mode I have seen on the Alpha is Attrition, which is basically team [rip]match. The thing is, you get your titan after a certain amount of time. Like 3.5 minutes, I believe. So everyone will have a chance to get their titan in a match no matter how bad they're doing. But k#lling grunts, soldiers and enemy players will give you what they call attrition points that will speed up the "building" of your titan, so the better you do, the faster you'll be able to use your titan.

At the end of this mode, if you're on the losing side there's an extraction period where you have to try and make it to the extraction point before time runs out. I'm not sure what happens if you do make it (I never made it the one time we did lose). I didn't seem to take any negative points or anything for not making it. If someone else can shed light on this,that'd be dope.

Maps

The couple of maps I've played were very well balanced and didn't seem to give either side a clear advantage. If you go onto an enemy's side, they're likely to have the high point advantage, though there are no huge choke points that are going to get you slaughtered for trying to go in there. Like I said before, multiple entry points and the maneuvering capabilities of your soldier give you ample ways to try and flank and take out enemies, so camping isn't really an issue (though some situations will obviously require more teamwork).

That's all I have for now, really. The game is sick already, and if this is only the alpha test then I can't wait to see what it's like by the time it launches.

#75 Edited by shawn30 (4239 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

LOL, this.

Is this your top exclusive lemmings? LMFAO!

Yeah, this, Halo and Quantum Break :) All impressions from those in the beta are glowing, so its a win and will be a monster hit. But of course some people won't like the footage or what they've seen and they aren't fanboys for that. Different strokes for different folks. As for EA, I think they have learned their lesson as the BF franchise is tainted by the terrible multiplayer across all platforms for BF4. Titatnfall will likely be online tested like crazy before release date.

#76 Posted by R4gn4r0k (15857 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

Same as above. I really can't see anything truly exciting here. The Destiny gameplay captivated me far more than this just by it's scale alone.

This..this just screams "CoD with mechs" to me.. The fact that Respawn seems to be using the same engine they used with CoD doesn't help at all IMO.

Also if this build is indeed close to the final thing...man..I really hope it isn't. I do want to see Respawn succeed! The fact that they told Acti to suck it and just do their own thing, earned my respect. Would hate to see this thing go badly...

They left EA and went to Activision when they were working at 2015. Worked on Call of Duty as the MOH-killer. Now they left Activision to go back to EA. And they are working on Titanfall as the COD-killer.

I think that's pretty funny :P

they released an alpha 2 months earlier before BF4 launched aswell another EA game weird.

Actually they released a beta for BF4, and look how that turned out ...

#77 Posted by Desmonic (12326 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

LOL, this.

Is this your top exclusive lemmings? LMFAO!

Yeah, this, Halo and Quantum Break :) All impressions from those in the beta are glowing, so its a win and will be a monster hit. But of course some people won't like the footage or what they've seen and they aren't fanboys for that. Different strokes for different folks. As for EA, I think they have learned their lesson as the BF franchise is tainted by the terrible multiplayer across all platforms for BF4. Titatnfall will likely be online tested like crazy before release date.

Please explain to us, how this game (Titanfall) is exclusive again.

Also yeah about EA....no, not really. They didn't "learn" anything. BF3 had problems. What do they do? Release BF4 6 months early! :D You know...before the devs have time to actually finish testing their damn game. Which is why BF4 is a mess online. When they act like that with one of their strongest franchises, don't expect them to be any more comprehensive with "newcomers". Though it's still very much dependant on the devs talent, expect quite a hefty dose of patches to fix things simply because EA cut their time short. As for the game itself, I've stated my opinion already.

The only consistently decent branch of EA for a long time now has been the sports brand. Otherwise they seem to f*ck up constantly.

#78 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (3068 posts) -

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

from people who actually played the game:

Speedy Blue Dude is a known Shitbox fanboy on Neogaf.

Got any remarks from people who aren't Xdrones with their credibility on the line and no games to play on the Xbone until Halo 5?

Stay away from misterxmedia too. He's a demented liar.

#79 Edited by kuu2 (6769 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

GOTY...........

Can't wait to play it on The One.

Scores will be in the 9s and some 10s. Lots of Cows will be Jelly and many, many Ones will be bundled and sold with the launch of the this game.

dude! I got accepted for the alpha! Downloading it now! Check your email because it ends on the 19th!

Very jelly. I have not been excepted :(

#80 Posted by kuu2 (6769 posts) -

Impressions from real gamers instead of paid shills/

copy/pasted from another site.

First of all, this game is fun as hell. I mainly want to address these 6-on-6 trolls who think that somehow makes for a lesser game. If all the videos and posts from industry vets haven't already convinced, let me do it: this game is damn near perfect at 6 on 6.

There's a reason the CoD series got !!ty after MW2. The original niccas who made up infinity ward are responsible for Titanfall. They know what they're doing. This game's balance with the map sizes + all the action is nearly perfect.

Each team has a number of spectres and grunts. Spectres are almost as effective as human players, though obviously not as good. Grunts on the other hand are damn near braindead. I'm hoping they increase the AI for grunts by the time the game launches. But when you combine all of this with 6 players on each side plus the possibility of having titans go out on their own (it's as easy as jumping out of the titan) this game has a lot of !! going on. There's never a dull moment.

So yea, my main point is that the whole 6 vs 6 outcry is completely unwarranted, just like everyone has been saying. People should learn to try a game first before writing it off.

Graphics

I'm not going to lie, this game doesn't have totally eye-popping graphics such as a k#llzone or Battlefield 4 PC on Ultra. That said, it still does look really good, and with all the action going on you will hardly ever think about resolution, texture, etc. I'm the type of person that doesn't care too much for all that anyway, so you may feel differently.

Gameplay

The shooting controls are just about as tight as you'd expect. They really took care to make sure hit detection was spot on. No CoD bull!! really. I haven't tried all the cla##es but they give you a nice balance of guns and weaponry for taking care of titans. I would have liked for more customization of loadouts, but I don't know if they are only limiting us because it's alpha. Either way, you do get a diverse enough set of loadouts that you should be able to find something that fits your own personal play style.

The running and jumping in this game is interesting. You can do wall runs, double jumps and more and use all that to get around the map with relative ease. It makes for some interesting flanking situations that you might not be able to get in other games. The original gameplay trailers and stuff made it look like you had some sort of jetpack on, but it's not the case really. You can stay above ground for a fair amount of time if yous string up your wall runs and double jumps right, but you won't see niccas just floating in mid-air for an eternity or whatever.

Onto the titans: this is probably the most interesting aspect of the game, from both inside the titan itself and if you're going against one. Once you get your titan, you can climb in and basically use its powerful weapons to overwhelm foes. The titan can take a bit of damage, but it doesn't take a lot to take it down if you're not careful. It has its own shield and health bar. Once the shield is depleted, your health is exposed and if you don't find cover to regenerate your shield the titan will explode (you can eject before it happens).

The titan has some dope weapons. The one I used was like a quad rocket that shot out a string of rockets. Really effective for titan vs titan gunf!ghts, but if you see a pack of ground soldiers then there's no way they can handle that (making teamwork that much more important for them).

You can hop out the titan if you want and either let it roam and shoot !! up, or follow and protect you. Your titan can't jump, so there might be situations where you have to get out or go around a building or something. The titan does have evasive dash maneuvers to get out of tight situations, though. I'm not sure if there are other things the titan can do on its own yet, but if there are I'll let you know.

It seems like each titan has its own unique characteristics and bonuses. Some titans might be able to deal and take more damage, while other titans are speedier and have more versatile weapons. Whatever titan you get depends on your loadout and preferences.

Game Modes

The only mode I have seen on the Alpha is Attrition, which is basically team [rip]match. The thing is, you get your titan after a certain amount of time. Like 3.5 minutes, I believe. So everyone will have a chance to get their titan in a match no matter how bad they're doing. But k#lling grunts, soldiers and enemy players will give you what they call attrition points that will speed up the "building" of your titan, so the better you do, the faster you'll be able to use your titan.

At the end of this mode, if you're on the losing side there's an extraction period where you have to try and make it to the extraction point before time runs out. I'm not sure what happens if you do make it (I never made it the one time we did lose). I didn't seem to take any negative points or anything for not making it. If someone else can shed light on this,that'd be dope.

Maps

The couple of maps I've played were very well balanced and didn't seem to give either side a clear advantage. If you go onto an enemy's side, they're likely to have the high point advantage, though there are no huge choke points that are going to get you slaughtered for trying to go in there. Like I said before, multiple entry points and the maneuvering capabilities of your soldier give you ample ways to try and flank and take out enemies, so camping isn't really an issue (though some situations will obviously require more teamwork).

That's all I have for now, really. The game is sick already, and if this is only the alpha test then I can't wait to see what it's like by the time it launches.

Thanks for sharing, this is going to be awesome. I can't wait!

#81 Edited by lglz1337 (2801 posts) -

this the next generation duckhunt ?

#82 Posted by blackace (19544 posts) -

Damn that look so sick even off screen. I'm glad they kept it 6v6, anything more would be chaos. Can't wait for it!

Game is chaos, especially after he called his Titan down. That guy kept shooting his own team members. lol!! He did step on one of the enemies with his Titan though, That was pretty cool. I'm loving it. Reminds me of the old MechAssault game in some ways. The Titans seems to have all kind of different weapons and features. The maps don't seem like they are that big, so I can understand the 6 v 6 setup. I was bit confused as to why there were so many enemies in one room though.

#83 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (306 posts) -

This actually looks pretty fun. Has a MOBA feel to it.

It's a bit concerning that it's only in alpha with the game so close to release.

#84 Posted by clone01 (24085 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife:

Crap is always popular. Just look at COD. Popular shooters these days are like popular music. Repetitive, catchy and untalented. Something that even a 9 year old will enjoy.

The Beatles were popular.

#85 Edited by blackace (19544 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Murderstyle75 said:

@FreedomFreeLife:

It's not about what it looks like. Its the fact that its just another repetitive multiplayer shooter.

if so then why so called "repetitve" multiplayer shooter games always has higher review ratings and bigger sale? explain me that. I don´t wanna hear "because its populary" Crap is never popular

All Multiplayer FPS games are repetitive though. You run around, kill enemies, die, respawn and repeat. There are some goals thrown in as well, but it's pretty much the same over and over again. I'm still looking forward to this game. Looks like a blast, Haters can continue to hate, while me and my friends are playing Titanfall and having a great time. LOL!!

Looks like something that can be done on PS3/360,seriously.

The game is on Xbox 360 as well. lol!! DR3 couldn't be done on the PS3 or 360.

#86 Posted by Cyberdot (3510 posts) -

I don't think I'll get it.

Multiplayer isn't my thing and the game doesn't look interesting at all. Looks like COD under a different shell.

#87 Edited by pelvist (4438 posts) -

I dont get the hype for this crap, the Ai there was abysmal in that video and I can see this game being riddled with pay2win micro-transaction when its out.

#88 Posted by Puckhog04 (22577 posts) -

Yea, looks like CoD. I'll pass. If it's worth it I'll pick it up on PC sometime later on.

#89 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4163 posts) -

@blackace:

Why would I hate you when I have the means to play it but still won't buy it? Its people like you who made the 360 so bland for its final three years since you are fascinated with mediocrity.

#90 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3068 posts) -

Watched a couple more vids. All I could think of is Battlefield without the dynamic destruction and 6x6 with bots instead of 64x64 so casuals can feel good about mowing down crap AI vectors.

I expect it to get 9/10s across the board.

#91 Posted by Strutten (1173 posts) -

@pelvist: Its alpha dude.. people here act like its already gone gols and p2w ? How would that work out ? All weaps and titans are more than strong enough to get your *WIN*.. Also why is it crap ? Looks like any other shooters out there? But this actually looks to be pretty fun and with some nerfty twists.. anyway imo

#92 Edited by blackace (19544 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

That looked ... so boring.

Why are people hyped for this?

If you exclude Titanfall, there's nothing on Xbone until what? Fall 2014? lol...

There nothing coming out on the PS4 either after Infamous SS either. You got MLB The Show 14 & DriveClub and that's it.

For the XB1 they'll get Project Spark, Kinect Rivals, Plants and Zombies before the E3.

This is the way it always is after a game console launches. It's not surprising.

This is why I own both systems. I'll have several great games to play on both systems. That doesn't even include what will be coming out on XBox 360 and PS3 before the E3.

#93 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4163 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher:

This game has casuals written all over it. That's why they pitched it to the Lems.

#94 Posted by Chutebox (36040 posts) -

Looks like every other FPS ever created. Hope yall enjoy it though.

#95 Edited by kuu2 (6769 posts) -

This actually looks pretty fun. Has a MOBA feel to it.

It's a bit concerning that it's only in alpha with the game so close to release.

Respawn has come out and said this is more of a stress test than an actual alpha. The game is more than likely done. I am not concerned in the slightest.

TITANFALL COMETH!

#96 Edited by ghostwarrior786 (3207 posts) -

the more info that comes out the worse it starts to look. those fu%in bots look terrible. remove them now!!

#97 Posted by silversix_ (13399 posts) -

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

If you exclude Titanfall, there's nothing on Xbone until what? Fall 2014? lol...

There nothing coming out on the PS4 either after Infamous SS either. You got MLB The Show 14 & DriveClub and that's it.

For the XB1 they'll get Project Spark, Kinect Rivals, Plants and Zombies before the E3.

This is the way it always is after a game console launches. It's not surprising.

This is why I own both systems. I'll have several great games to play on both systems. That doesn't even include what will be coming out on XBox 360 and PS3 before the E3.

What about Outlast for free? What about The Order? I mean you name titles like kinect rivals and plants vs zombies as the strength of x1 lineup... doesn't get any lower.

#98 Edited by Daious (840 posts) -

This game is on the source engine. Don't expect magic when it comes to graphics.

I really hope they work on gun recoil before the game is released.

And my god is the AI terrible.

#99 Edited by kuu2 (6769 posts) -

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

What about Outlast for free? What about The Order? I mean you name titles like kinect rivals and plants vs zombies as the strength of x1 lineup... doesn't get any lower.

Lower than Resogun and Sound Shapes????

PvsG looks good and Rivals will be a fun game as well, and you conviently left out Project Spark, and KI Season2. The Order doesn't even have a solid date yet, and Drive Club might get the cancel stick based on how many times its been pushed.

2014 belongs to The One in terms of games for sure. Cows should stick with specs and the possibility of the PauperStation4 outselling The One this year.

#100 Edited by Snugenz (11355 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

@silversix_ said:

@_Matt_ said:

There's pretty much nothing coming to any new console until late '14 either. PC is getting all the Q1/2 releases aside from DriveClub.

you forgot infamous

True, but as you said, "if you exclude Titanfall Infamous:SS there's nothing on Xbone PS4 til what? Fall 2014? lol... derpy derp"

Dat hypocrisy.