TimeSplitters HD Collection... needs 300k signatures (Link fixed)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

3167044.jpg

Fixed Link

#2 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Put it on the pc has well!

#3 Posted by PlazmaClone (252 posts) -

Make a new timesplitters instead

#4 Posted by RTCWGR1SCRB6H2 (271 posts) -
I'm sure a couple of hermits will get those 300,000 easyily.
#5 Posted by Obviously_Right (5324 posts) -

I'm sure a couple of hermits will get those 300,000 easyily.RTCWGR1SCRB6H2

1. Timesplitters is a Console series

2. What kind of PC Gamer would buy a 'HD' Collection.

#6 Posted by Nanomage (2335 posts) -

lol,good luck with that.

[QUOTE="RTCWGR1SCRB6H2"]I'm sure a couple of hermits will get those 300,000 easyily.Obviously_Right

Didn´t Crytek at least stated that a new TS would only be considered as a F2P PC exclusive?

#7 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -

Link is broken.

#8 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -

[QUOTE="RTCWGR1SCRB6H2"]I'm sure a couple of hermits will get those 300,000 easyily.Obviously_Right

*facepalm*

#9 Posted by charizard1605 (62752 posts) -
Where do I sign?
#10 Posted by superclocked (5863 posts) -
Me and my buddy used to play Timesplitters 2 on the original XBox all the time.. Good times...
#11 Posted by freedomfreak (44546 posts) -
I'll sign if you fix that link, Whiskey :x
#12 Posted by RR360DD (13102 posts) -
LOL no thanks, there are much better shooters to enjoy these days
#13 Posted by locopatho (21371 posts) -
Nah I don't beg devs, especially not for HD Collections. Make Timesplitters 4 with as good/better gameplay then Halo, COD, Battlefield, Team Fortress, etc, and then we'll talk.
#14 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
No thanks. I'd like Timesplitters 4 please. I already own the other three games and have played them to death. If you (Crytek) really want to keep the series going, then do it. Don't tell me you want to see it continue and then expect me, someone who has supported the series for years, long before you possessed the IP, to rebuy the games for chance at seeing a new one (or in this case, try to rally enough signatures together just to get a paltry HD collection, with original versions up-rez'd to 640p). Just give me the new one or GTFO. Free Radical already started to work in it. Give them the money and resources and let the fanbase speak for itself.
#15 Posted by Warhawk_ (1497 posts) -

I still have the TimeSplitters series for the PS2 to this day :) In fact the first TimeSplitters was my first ps2 game.

But seeing that Free Radical is now part of Crytek who works with EA now, I would be worried what they would do to them if they ever made a collection at all.

#16 Posted by silversix_ (16624 posts) -
more HD remakes spam, no thanks.
#17 Posted by Warhawk_ (1497 posts) -

Also if they do a TS4 they better not try to make it more like the generic shooters of today. No health recharge or stupid perks.

#18 Posted by gameofthering (10515 posts) -

I really want another Timesplitters!

#19 Posted by Heil68 (48440 posts) -
I want a new game, not last gen ones.
#20 Posted by mariokart64fan (19805 posts) -

link =broken /cant find

but any way --- i would love to see a hd collection on wiiu ps3 360 and just a port for wii , , that way no market goes unscaved

and pc ya that wont happen as the timesplitters was always console exclusive

#21 Posted by rockydog1111 (2076 posts) -

Not really interested in a Timesplitters HD or a new Timesplitters. The original team is gone and the property has been dead for too long. In it's absence, much better shooters have arrived. Sometimes the past just needs to stay in the past. Did have fun with TS2 back in the day though. The nastalgia isn't that strong with the series though.

#22 Posted by m_machine024 (15234 posts) -

Never played them. If it ends up cheap, why not? I'd signed if I knew the link of the petition.

#23 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

A HD remake can fvck off, give people a new one

#24 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
300.000... :|
#25 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

An HD collection would be awesome.

#26 Posted by Obviously_Right (5324 posts) -

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

[QUOTE="RTCWGR1SCRB6H2"]I'm sure a couple of hermits will get those 300,000 easyily.GamerwillzPS

*facepalm*

Derp, I forgot about you, yeah you'd buy one, you're just a wannabe Hermit after all.

#27 Posted by organic_machine (9721 posts) -

No thanks. I'd like Timesplitters 4 please. I already own the other three games and have played them to death. If you (Crytek) really want to keep the series going, then do it. Don't tell me you want to see it continue and then expect me, someone who has supported the series for years, long before you possessed the IP, to rebuy the games for chance at seeing a new one (or in this case, try to rally enough signatures together just to get a paltry HD collection, with original versions up-rez'd to 640p). Just give me the new one or GTFO. Free Radical already started to work in it. Give them the money and resources and let the fanbase speak for itself.Zeviander

But Crytek went through that "Everything must be a AAA title!" phase where if it wouldn't sell millions, they wouldn't bother making it. The idea of making a lower budget did not process in Yerli's brain.

Now they say that big budget gaming is stupid and free to play is the only way to go. I facepalm in their direction! FACEPALM!

#28 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Obviously_Right

*facepalm*

Derp, I forgot about you, yeah you'd buy one, you're just a wannabe Hermit after all.

tumblr_l9v8vywZQK1qcj8pdo1_500.jpg

#29 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

New link. Hopefully this one doesn't go to crap

http://www.tinyurl.com/TimesplittersHD

#30 Posted by AznbkdX (3651 posts) -

Never played the games.

Heard they're very weird and awesome. Is it a series you should play?

#31 Posted by AznbkdX (3651 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

*facepalm*

GamerwillzPS

tumblr_l9v8vywZQK1qcj8pdo1_500.jpg

It must be hard to get the flak you do after being a mostly PS fan (I'm guessing from your name and other posts) for so long huh?

I feel sorry for you :(.

#32 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

New link. Hopefully this one doesn't go to crap

http://www.tinyurl.com/TimesplittersHD

whiskeystrike

Yeah that works

#33 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

I much rather have TS4, but I would not mind a HD collection of them. TS is easly the best console FPS series.

#34 Posted by Meeeper282 (1597 posts) -

YES! OMG! cmon guys, timesplitters is the bomb!

#35 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
sign it already.