This year is packed with JRPG's! ( 56k lawl )

• 186 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Yangire
Member since 2010 • 8795 Posts

Well at least you have a couple of good/promising games in the OP.

And my god, for some reason I thought XIII-3 had already come and gone.  SE needs to hurry up and squeeze that one out of their digestive tract.  They really need a fresh start.

ConanTheStoner

FF reboot starring Lighting, here we gooo.

Mrmedia01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Mrmedia01
Member since 2007 • 1917 Posts

The Guided Fate Paradox
Disgaea Dimension 2: A Brighter Darkness
Tales of Xillia

Looking most foard to these ^^^

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

And my god, for some reason I thought XIII-3 had already come and gone.  SE needs to hurry up and squeeze that one out of their digestive tract.  They really need a fresh start.

ConanTheStoner

You know I think the XIII series of games could have been a real winner had they have had a better script.  Loved just about everything besides the typical character archetypes that contiue to plague JRPG's and the horrible script.  Everything else was spot on in XIII.

From what I've played in XIII-2, the writing is even worse.  :(

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

Yangire

FF reboot starring Lighting, here we gooo.

I would be disappointed, but not shocked.

SE seems to really have a lot of faith in Lightning and the XIII universe in general.  

I don't keep up with the numbers, but are the games wildly successful or something?  

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

MLBknights58

You know I think the XIII series of games could have been a real winner had they have had a better script.  Loved just about everything besides the typical character archetypes that contiue to plague JRPG's and the horrible script.  Everything else was spot on in XIII.

From what I've played in XIII-2, the writing is even worse.  :(

I thought the visuals were amazing and that the gameplay systems (especially the battle system) had a lot of promise.  But yes, the writing and characters were terrible.  The pacing wasnt exactly ideal either.

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

With all these JRPGs coming it looks like I will be buying a handheld on Black Friday after all. Now lets see if Sony pulls their head out of their behind and drops the price of the vita/memory card over here, otherwise I'll have to suck it up and grab a 3DS.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
TC dont forget Project X Zone and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory!
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

Ys: Memories in Celceta ( Vita / Fall Release )

Ys-Vita-Opening-02.jpg

Pokemon X and Y ( 3DS/ Fall Release )

Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix ( PS3/ Fall Release )

Kingdom-Hearts-01.jpg

Rune Factory 4 ( 3DS/ Summer )

Rune+Factory+4+Pic.jpg

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers ( 3DS/ April )

Devil-Summoner-Soul-Hackers-8.jpg

Tales of Xillia ( PS3/ Summer? )

tales_of_xillia_nov_pics_02__medium.jpg

Time and Etirnity ( PS3/ Fall Release )

247781-tokitowaheader.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei 4 ( 3DS)

gsm_169_shin_megami_tensei_4_ot_tgs_2012

Tower of pandora ( Wii )

large.jpg

These are the ones I am interested in.

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 wakefulness
Member since 2010 • 3989 Posts

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]I remember playing JRPG's with at least a loli in them way back in the day (Evolutionon the Dreamcast has a loli-ish girl in it) and not thinking twice about it; instead, just jumping into dungeons with (usually) a boy as the main character to punch stuff.

Now, it's like most Japanese games took what I had as an after thought in a game (i.e. the much more censored loli design) and bolt on some heir of "ooh, you want to sex this don't you?" to it. Kind of like how most girly J-pop/k-pop bands do.

Anyways, what's Drakengard about? ( :P I know that's a big change of topic, but I have been thinking about Japanese gaming/society for awhile now)

freedomfreak

I really can't deal with these loli type of games. It's not my thang, although I have no problem with people that do. Play away! Drakengard is the next installment in the Drakengard franchise. It's an interesting franchise story-wise, It's messed up. Pedophilia, child abuse, incest. But it's not in-your-face. It's well written and interesting enough, and doesn't use these "taboo" themes to carry the game or make some kind of point. It's Cavia's work. They are interesting, and they are back for this one(some of the staff is, at least), which almost brings a tear to my eye. Gameplay wise, it's like Dynasty Warriors combined with Lair.

Hmmm. Well, seeing as I never played either (I still don't have a PS3) I might need to check out some gameplay footage later.

And the way you describe Drakengaurd's story sounds like it adds a serious tone to a anime-looking world (like how those same themes of sex and abuse add a realler feel to the high fantasy world in Game of Thrones). Is the story really integrated well in the game? The last game I played (and that actually made me want to pay attention to story) was P3P. I loved the sotry integration through social links and thought the main story was pretty uplifiting and I kind of related to it. Most games, I could care less about the story bc it's all cut scenes or just scripts I can scroll through to get to the next level.

Going back to the whole personal tastes in games, I agree with you. To each their own. But, I will add onto that, games should also let you (as the audience/player) bring up conversations about serious lessons in said game and these games should also just be a tool for distraction from real-life stresses.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#60 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

TC dont forget Project X Zone and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory!Capitan_Kid

Im pretty sure project X is a fighting game and not an RPG

neptunia coming this tuesday

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
A few interesting ones, probably won't pick any of them up (bar Ni No kuni which I have but haven't touched yet).
Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]TC dont forget Project X Zone and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory!finalstar2007

Its an RPG. A tactical rpg
Mr_BillGates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Mr_BillGates
Member since 2005 • 3211 Posts

JRPGs are as bad as MMORPGs.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 finalstar2007

Since i didnt do so yet :P

i want:

Ys: Memories in Celceta ( Vita / Fall Release )

Ys-Vita-Opening-02.jpg

Pokemon X and Y ( 3DS/ Fall Release )

Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII-3 ( PS3/Xbox.. Fall Relase )

LR-Trailer.jpg

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix ( PS3/ Fall Release )

Kingdom-Hearts-01.jpg

Disgaea Dimension 2: A Brighter Darkness ( PS3/ Fall Release )

Disgaea-D2-West-Fall.jpg

Black Rock Shooter: The Game ( PSP/Vita/ tba)

black05_jpg_650x10000_q85.jpg

The Witch and 100 Knights ( PS3/ Fall? )

the-witch-and-the-hundred-knights-600x30

Tales of Xillia ( PS3/ Summer? )

tales_of_xillia_nov_pics_02__medium.jpg

247781-tokitowaheader.jpg

Drakengard 3 ( PS3/ Soon? )

Drakengard-3_03-15.jpg

The Guided Fate Paradox ( PS3/ Fall Release )

TGFP-West-Fall.jpg

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]TC dont forget Project X Zone and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory!Capitan_Kid

Its an RPG. A tactical rpg

seriously? guess will add but i saw lot of videos about the game and it was only fighting

Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Clock-w0rk
Member since 2012 • 3378 Posts

[QUOTE="FashionFreak"]

Time and eternity?

So it's THAT kind of game...

wakefulness

Why'd you edit? :}

Also, (just as an fyi) I had heard tentacles have been an exotic fetish in Japan for a long time. Some of those fantasies where established (in Japanese culture) long before the hentai you dirty dirty people watch. (You should all feel disgusted with yourselves!)

You nasty boys. :x

:lol:

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts
Hmmm. Well, seeing as I never played either (I still don't have a PS3) I might need to check out some gameplay footage later.

And the way you describe Drakengaurd's story sounds like it adds a serious tone to a anime-looking world (like how those same themes of sex and abuse add a realler feel to the high fantasy world in Game of Thrones). Is the story really integrated well in the game? The last game I played (and that actually made me want to pay attention to story) was P3P. I loved the sotry integration through social links and thought the main story was pretty uplifiting and I kind of related to it. Most games, I could care less about the story bc it's all cut scenes or just scripts I can scroll through to get to the next level.

Going back to the whole personal tastes in games, I agree with you. To each their own. But, I will add onto that, games should also let you (as the audience/player) bring up conversations about serious lessons in said game and these games should also just be a tool for distraction from real-life stresses.

wakefulness
Dynasty Warriors titles are available on the 360. There's also DW: Next on the Vita, although I'm not sure if they localized it. I'd say the story is will implemented, although it's not special. You're gonne be thrown into battle and see cutscenes, but the cutscenes themselves are well made, and they can be really disturbing at times. It's just fun to follow and see the characters unfold throughout these events. It also has..5 endings. Yeah, 5. I also agree with that last part of your post.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lundy86_4

JRPGs are as bad as MMORPGs.

Mr_BillGates

Yay, opinions.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 finalstar2007

I'll probably get:

• Ys: Memories of Celceta
  • Pokemon X
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix
  • Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
  • Tales of Xillia
  • Drakengard 3 (if it gets localized this year)
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV (same as above)

[spoiler] and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory [/spoiler]

edit: oh, and Soul Sacrifice

Slashkice

Did you get the Limited Edition of Neptunia? i personally did lol

looked too good to pass on

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

Drakenguard 3 is going to be depressing as f*ck, the other two were waaaaaaaaaaay to sad

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 wakefulness

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]Hmmm. Well, seeing as I never played either (I still don't have a PS3) I might need to check out some gameplay footage later.

freedomfreak

Dynasty Warriors titles are available on the 360. There's also DW: Next on the Vita, although I'm not sure if they localized it. I'd say the story is will implemented, although it's not special. You're gonne be thrown into battle and see cutscenes, but the cutscenes themselves are well made, and they can be really disturbing at times. It's just fun to follow and see the characters unfold throughout these events. It also has..5 endings. Yeah, 5. I also agree with that last part of your post.

Yeah? Thanks! :)

Also, meeeeehhh. I dunno about Drakengaurd. Def. doesn't sound like something I should buy a PS3/360 + copy of game for. I might check out DW:Next for VITA (when it drops to like 10 bucks). I am pretty poor. The PS4's going to like bankrupt me. :P

Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Yangire

lundy86_4

I have only heard bad things about that game, just a heads up.

Skip to 2:30.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Yangire

I also heard its pretty bad but oh well i'll get for collection purposes :P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 freedomfreak
Yeah? Thanks! :)

Also, meeeeehhh. I dunno about Drakengaurd. Def. doesn't sound like something I should buy a PS3/360 + copy of game for. I might check out DW:Next for VITA (when it drops to like 10 bucks). I am pretty poor. The PS4's going to like bankrupt me. :P

wakefulness
It's not for everyone. I just like the story and characters and the way it's presented. It's why I love Nier so much. Yeah, money's always a problem with new consoles coming. Then there's the games...ugh. So expensive.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

Do want Pandora's Tower.

Am considering getting Pokemon X and Y. I just worry it may be overwhelimg for someone's whose only plyaed Red/Blue/Yellow, but whatever.

If I ever manage to get a PS3 and Vita then I would definintely get Ni No Kuni and Soul Sacrifice, and if I ever got access to the earlier games, Drakengard 3.

Otherwise meh.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#79 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

I've totally not been interested in JRPG this gen, but seems like some really good ones are in the pipeline this year. There have definitely been way too many "duds" saturating the market, but finally we are starting to get some more "must play" ones (especially for PS3).

I've just got Ni No Kuni and starting it out, fantastic. (albeit it seems to be "JRPG-lite" so far, it still is beautiful to look at and seems like it will tell an awesome tale along the way...)

Also interested in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix HD. Might take a peak at Tales of Xillia, and The Witch and a Hundred Knights... but I'll need to see more of that last one. I haven't even opened Disgaea 3 yet (even though I've literally had it for 3+ years), so kind of hard to look at another Disgaea game, so I will pass on the latest Disgaea, but The Witch and a Hundred Knights sounds it like it might be something more up my alley anyway.

I'm 99% getting a 3DS XL next week (they will be $159!!!). So I will probably ad these to my list Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (had never heard of this, but checking into it this is a remake of a 1997 Saturn game that never got localized... but it sounds pretty interesting) - and also Shin Megami Tensei 4. Although actually there are other games already out on 3DS I will probably look to first.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

Did you get the Limited Edition of Neptunia? i personally did lol

looked too good to pass on

Slashkice

Nah, I only recently decided to even get the game because of the JP demo. I probably won't actually get around to it until Summer.

Man i havent even beat the first game.. i dont think neptunia is for me but i usually get them for cheap just for collection purposes.

Avatar image for deactivated-586249e1b64ba
deactivated-586249e1b64ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-586249e1b64ba
Member since 2004 • 7629 Posts

I'll probably get Shin Megami Tensei IV and Tales of Xillia down the line as I've never tried either series, but hear great things about them. Won't get Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, though when I looked at some footage of mk2, I thought it actually looked...good. Will try that instead if I find it for, say, $20.

The rest can rot in Hell for all I care.

Edit: Except Pandora's Tower. Almost forgot it's coming.

Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Yangire

I never understood the popularity of Neptunia, at least Time and Eternity stands out because of how bad it is.

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 wakefulness

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]Yeah? Thanks! :)

freedomfreak

It's not for everyone. I just like the story and characters and the way it's presented. It's why I love Nier so much. Yeah, money's always a problem with new consoles coming. Then there's the games...ugh. So expensive.

True dat. But I have my VITA. Gunna get me my PS4. I figure with one game with high replayablity and remote play I will be set for a good while (before moving on to the next PS4 game I want to invest time/money on).

I have been replaying on a daily basis All-Stars on my VITA since launch day. Not bc there is nothing on VITA (that old myth), I just don't care to go onto something new. That game got flack but I have enjoyed and always found something new and fun in it's multiplayer (not so much single player). 

I will say this though, I am genuinly excited about next gen. This will be the first console I have owned since the gamecube. So there will be some celebrating on launch day. Just saying. :)

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 lundy86_4

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Yangire

Field animations are terribad. Battle animations are close. I'll have to wait and see.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 freedomfreak
True dat. But I have my VITA. Gunna get me my PS4. I figure with one game with high replayablity and remote play I will be set for a good while (before moving on to the next PS4 game I want to invest time/money on).

I have been replaying on a daily basis All-Stars on my VITA since launch day. Not bc there is nothing on VITA (that old myth), I just don't care to go onto something new. That game got flack but I have enjoyed and always found something new and fun in it's multiplayer (not so much single player). 

I will say this though, I am genuinly excited about next gen. This will be the first console I have owned since the gamecube. So there will be some celebrating on launch day. Just saying. :)

wakefulness
Sounds lovely. Exciting times. I haven't played that much of PSABR. I liked the moves though, they looked nice. Also, the stages are pretty awesome. It does receive a lot of flack but that doesn't mean much when you're enjoying the game. I'm not sure about next gen. I have been playing a lot less lately. I might be getting tired of playing games. Happened to me once. Took break, and started playing again after a while. I don't know. Still, should be good for you. You seem excited, so go out and buy that ps4 when it releases and enjoy it!
Avatar image for deactivated-586249e1b64ba
deactivated-586249e1b64ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-586249e1b64ba
Member since 2004 • 7629 Posts

[QUOTE="Technoweirdo"]

Slashkice

Who am I supposed to do Pokemon battles with, to find who's the very best - like no one ever was? :[

To hunt them is my real test; to skin them is my cause. I'm sorry. :(

Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Yangire

[QUOTE="Slashkice"]

[QUOTE="Technoweirdo"]

Technoweirdo

Who am I supposed to do Pokemon battles with, to find who's the very best - like no one ever was? :[

To hunt them is my real test; to skin them is my cause. I'm sorry. :(

tumblr_mboi04Rg1K1rtx7q7o1_400.png

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Poor lems noooo jrpgs for yoooo :lol:

SonicNextGen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 SonicNextGen2
Member since 2010 • 3592 Posts
I'll get these (if I get a Vita too): Ys IV Pokemon X and Y Kingdom Hearts HD Rune Factory 4 Disgaea D2 Paradox Black Rock Xillia Tokitotowa Drakengard Tried Ni No Kuni, found the gameplay boring and repetitive. XIII-3 I have a feeling is going to be more or less the same. All Valhalla Knights are mediocre in my opinion. Soul Hackers has an AWESOME story, but REALLY boring gameplay, I'll consider. Pandora's Tower is if I have spare money, considering the story is cool and Elena is a sweetheart, but the gameplay looks kind of meh. SMTIV and The Witch and a Hundred Knights are not coming out this year (maybe for SMTIV) Also, you missed Fire Emblem, Atelier Ayesha, Etrian Odyssey IV, Neptunia Victory, Monster Hunter 3, Pokemon Myster Dungeon, Neptunia, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Dragon's Crown, Phantasy Star Online 2, Project X Zone, Mario Dream Team, and Project X Zone. And you call yourself a JRPG fan
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
Wow, so many bad games!
wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 wakefulness

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]True dat. But I have my VITA. Gunna get me my PS4. I figure with one game with high replayablity and remote play I will be set for a good while (before moving on to the next PS4 game I want to invest time/money on).

freedomfreak

Sounds lovely. Exciting times. I haven't played that much of PSABR. I liked the moves though, they looked nice. Also, the stages are pretty awesome. It does receive a lot of flack but that doesn't mean much when you're enjoying the game. I'm not sure about next gen. I have been playing a lot less lately. I might be getting tired of playing games. Happened to me once. Took break, and started playing again after a while. I don't know. Still, should be good for you. You seem excited, so go out and buy that ps4 when it releases and enjoy it!

All-Stars is fun. Seeing Kratos flex his muscles in a taunt than get slapped all the way across a Locoroco stage (in the middle of said taunt) by a Fat Princess holding a fish as a weapon is priceless. (To say the least)

Your sentiments on next gen kind of mirror the fatigue I saw happen in the dual gen transition between snes and n64 or sega genesis and PS2. Everyone later played on or owned PS2 and N64 and loved it; just not every ex-video game owner/enthusiast jumped onboard the hype train day one.

The big difference between the previous gen transitions to todays ripe gaming environment might be the "Kool-aid" PC+Mobile devs and small time publishers (on PC, mobile, and similar open source platforms) have distributed to casual gamers. That Kool-aid might be sitting well in between the meals the big three have been giving gamers. 

And it wont surprise me to see these mobile and PC developers say to those fatigued on consoles say, "Hey, I know you don't own a console because your sick of it. Remember that [phone/PC] you have? Why not make a little upgrade? Buy a few games? Why not get on this new [service/contract]? Eh?" . . . Than next thing you know, these people are just sweeped into that ecosystems hardware and software. Bam! The Kool-aid worked! 

Not that I'm hating on PC and mobile, but I don't sip that Kool-aid. Mainly because it's closed-business on open-sourced platforms. Your basically heading into a path where you play games on something you might never be pleased while most of your games are DRM ridden backlog fluff. 

tl;dr I think a lot about people making statements on PC and Mobile over taking my precious consoles. XD

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

Man i havent even beat the first game.. i dont think neptunia is for me but i usually get them for cheap just for collection purposes.

Slashkice

I've heard from fans that the gameplay in the first one sucks. The second is supposedly a sizeable improvement, and Victory is said to improve the game further.

I still doubt it's more than a fan-service lolifest.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 freedomfreak
All-Stars is fun. Seeing Kratos flex his muscles in a taunt than get slapped all the way across a Locoroco stage (in the middle of said taunt) by a Fat Princess holding a fish as a weapon is priceless. (To say the least)

Your sentiments on next gen kind of mirror the fatigue I saw happen in the dual gen transition between snes and n64 or sega genesis and PS2. Everyone later played on or owned PS2 and N64 and loved it; just not every ex-video game owner/enthusiast jumped onboard the hype train day one.

The big difference between the previous gen transitions to todays ripe gaming environment might be the "Kool-aid" PC+Mobile devs and small time publishers (on PC, mobile, and similar open source platforms) have distributed to casual gamers. That Kool-aid might be sitting well in between the meals the big three have been giving gamers. 

And it wont surprise me to see these mobile and PC developers say to those fatigued on consoles say, "Hey, I know you don't own a console because your sick of it. Remember that [phone/PC] you have? Why not make a little upgrade? Buy a few games? Why not get on this new [service/contract]? Eh?" . . . Than next thing you know, these people are just sweeped into that ecosystems hardware and software. Bam! The Kool-aid worked! 

Not that I'm hating on PC and mobile, but I don't sip that Kool-aid. Mainly because it's closed-business on open-sourced platforms. Your basically heading into a path where you play games on something you might never be pleased while most of your games are DRM ridden backlog fluff. 

tl;dr I think a lot about people making statements on PC and Mobile over taking my precious consoles. XD

wakefulness
That's an interesting take on how you see the industry, and where it is going. I'm not a fan myself of all that DRM stuff. Everything seems to be so tied to an account and everything. Even the whole moving against used games, online passes. All of that is just turning me off. There's too much control already, and I don't see it becoming any better in the future.
Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#97 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Excellent thread,

tales of xillia, kingdom hearts HD, Pokemon X/Y for me

you also forgot finalfantasy X HD :(

xOMGITSJASONx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 xOMGITSJASONx
Member since 2009 • 2634 Posts

I'll buy a few of those.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
only 3 interest me.
Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Yangire

Wow, so many bad games!funsohng

lol says you u dont even play jrpgs why even have fire elbmen sig if u dont even like jrpgs?? >_>

Toki to Eien ~Toki Towa~(?) alsoknown as Time and Eternity is a quality game even famitsu gave it a 32 out of 40 (^^; ), kotaku said Richard Eisenbeis of Kotaku highly praised it, saying, "if you like JRPGs, this one is a must-play", though he did note the animation's "lack of polish".[18]

kotaku isnt really as cool as siliconera but i like there name (*--*) besides toki toawa we have many quality gamu (the japanese call that game (>=< )/) like Kami Jigen Game Neptune V?  (hyperdimension neptunia victory in the west (>.< )

please look forward to these~~ arigato gosamasu