This Xbox One hate must stop already !!!!!!!!!!!

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll This Xbox One hate must stop already !!!!!!!!!!! (126 votes)

No, Second place = flop, crap, unacceptable. Only first place is matters. 71%
Yes, competition is good. Xbox One has great games. First place doesn't matter. 29%

First. This hate must stop. We all get it, PS4 is more powerful but does this really matters? Nobody remembered that every multiplatform game was better on Xbox 360 than PS3, then Xbox owners did not attack Sony gamers. Sony gamers said that only games matters. Now when PS4 is more powerful than Xbox One, now suddenly all Sony fanboys that that more powerful system = best system on world and this only matters. If we talk about power then PC is 100 more powerful, has 100 more games and 100 better games... I guess PS4 is crap system too...

If PS4 was same powerful like Xbox One or weaker then we wouldnt have any thread about this thing.. but when Sony has more powerful console then suddenly all Sony fanboys attacks Xbox One. SHAME ON YOU!!!

Second, Xbox One is not doing bad. All this Kinect hate must stop. Kinect alone sold more than original Xbox consoles (Xbox 360). Kinect is great. All this bull-shit that Kinect not works, is laggy or worthless is all lie. Kinect works, play Kinect Sports Rivals which proves that Kinect works fine. All Xbox One comes with Microphone Kinect which has best voice chat. This means every Xbox owners has voice chat. Also Skype is great.

Third. Xbox One is not flop. Xbox One has highest price, is weaker than PS4 and still sells more than Wii U. Second place is not bad. Why people act like second place is like worst thing ever? When we look movie box office then Iron Man 3 was highest box office movie of 2013. I guess second Hunger Games, Star Trek, World War Z, Gravity, Forzen and Hobbit were all bad movies because those movies earned less than Iron Man 3. I guess all games are crap because GTA 5 is best selling game last gen and everything else is flop.

Last, all this talk "Microsoft ruined gaming" ; " Microsoft needs to leave gaming" is crap. THINK!!!

What Microsoft gave? Microsoft gave friends list, voice chat, Matchmaking, Gamerscore competition, Firmware updates, Achievements, Trial Games. Sony had to put all this to PS3 because Microsoft forced Sony to do that. Xbox and Xbox 360 all made this possible. If we never had Microsoft, then we never had any of those things. Saying that competition is bad thing is idiotic thing, really. Do people think before they say anything? If people want to have no competition then PS4 would cost more than PS3, we had no trophies, no playstation plus, nothing like that because there is no competition.

• 
ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#151  Edited By ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts

That poll just goes to show this site is full of 10 year old Sony fanboys.

Anyone that wants the Xbox One to fail and not have competition for Sony are obviously dumb, if we dont have competition we would probably be buying $100 games paying Sony a monthly fee to use their console online, and the PS5 would probably start out at $1000, so what if Microsoft loses this gen, as long as they are still around it will be good for the gaming industry as a whole, who knows Microsoft might come back next gen and own Sony.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#152 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

So many immature kids (cows). lol!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#153 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:
Nobody remembered that every multiplatform game was better on Xbox 360 than PS3, then Xbox owners did not attack Sony gamers.

Not sure if serious. Lems wouldnt shut the fvck up about very small differences. wtf are you talkin about?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#154  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

The Lems have not a soul to blame but themselves. I know this, because I was an XBox fan at the start of last gen. At first, it was all about the games and bringing the ruckus to the out of touch PS3 for the sake of gaming. While MS was winning over developers for games like Gears of War, they were also winning developer support right from under Sonys nose with Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy to just name a couple.

Somewhere along the way, the MS fanboys and MS itself got drunk off their successes, though. It was sad to watch happen, especially from the inside. Around 2008 and 2009, all of a sudden, it was more about changing the entire playbook to go running after Nintendo's audience. AT THAT MOMENT, every fucking Lem should have seen the forest for the trees. MSes game was about putting boxes in living rooms no matter the cost.

Rather than demand more from MS during their hey day, the fanboys started their excuses almost immediately. Be it the closing of Ensemble Studios or selling Bungie off, it was just about the "Well, hey, still outselling PS3! UMadBro?! U jelly?" fuckery. Little by little, the XBox became less about the people who actually bought the XBox and more about who COULD buy an XBox. ..and there was NOT A HINT of outcry from a single motherfucking one of the Lem nation in the process.

So, please. Go on polishing the salt off of MSes balls. But PLEASE don't tell the rest of the gamers with an iota of sense to stop calling them out now. That is precisely what caused this mess in the first place.

*slow clap*

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@hanman9 said:

@kuu2: Ignorance is bliss when it comes to the gaming community, it's staring me in the the face on this very thread. When it comes to discrimination... There's nothing i hate more, and as i said it was a f*cking attempt at humour, maybe if you read my post with your head screwed on you would realise it was a tongue in cheek response.

Educate myself? I can guarantee i am more educated than you.

So educated guy please point to where you were discriminated against. Also point to where what I said was 'racist'. I will wait here.

Nice back track also.

hanman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#156 hanman9
Member since 2005 • 410 Posts

@kuu2: Jesus.... Are u a f*cking retard or wot? Do i have to spell it out for the third time? I feel like a kindergarten teacher! You replied to me and said in your post.... 'More Cow projecting. What is it with you people?' I then replied with a tongue in cheek response by saying 'You people? You can take your racist slurs elsewhere!' In reference to the lems versus cows war(fan)fare.

Are you that stupid to realise that i wasn't actually being serious and in no way was i actually referencing actual racism or discrimination?

F*ck me, i haven't been here in a while but the lack of intellect and common sense in this once great community, now makes me want to vomit

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#157 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

The desperation is clear in the exclamation marks.

PS4 has more power and the Wii U has better games.

HiraiKazuo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 HiraiKazuo
Member since 2013 • 283 Posts

Lems like Kuu2 are so butthurt.

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts

PS4 is more powerful but does this really matters? Nobody remembered that every multiplatform game was better on Xbox 360 than PS3, then Xbox owners did not attack Sony gamers.

Kinect is great. All this bull-shit that Kinect not works, is laggy or worthless is all lie. Kinect works, play Kinect Sports Rivals which proves that Kinect works fine.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#160  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Nop , it wont stop till the end of this gen.

Lemmings forget already ALL those thousands of thousands laughs all around internet about PS3. Lemmings forgeting all those craps they were saying so fast.

Payback lems. Thats called payback and better get use to it since you little lems were the ones started all this in the first place with PS3 ( which indeed was a letdown imho as a hardware after all this hype and promises ) "failure".

This "hate" wont go away now and you know what ?!! You deserve all kind of "hate" after all those craps you were saying constantly for 8 years . Hell even some months ago. Now ... time to "cry" too !

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@misterpmedia said:

Xbox One has earned its criticisms and short comings. It's its own fault along with the vision of Microsoft. If one product out shines out of the 3 that are all directly competing then it's fair game basically for the PS4.

Not to mention Nintendo and Sony were doing fine before MS stepped in.

The Lems have not a soul to blame but themselves. I know this, because I was an XBox fan at the start of last gen. At first, it was all about the games and bringing the ruckus to the out of touch PS3 for the sake of gaming. While MS was winning over developers for games like Gears of War, they were also winning developer support right from under Sonys nose with Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy to just name a couple.

Somewhere along the way, the MS fanboys and MS itself got drunk off their successes, though. It was sad to watch happen, especially from the inside. Around 2008 and 2009, all of a sudden, it was more about changing the entire playbook to go running after Nintendo's audience. AT THAT MOMENT, every fucking Lem should have seen the forest for the trees. MSes game was about putting boxes in living rooms no matter the cost.

Rather than demand more from MS during their hey day, the fanboys started their excuses almost immediately. Be it the closing of Ensemble Studios or selling Bungie off, it was just about the "Well, hey, still outselling PS3! UMadBro?! U jelly?" fuckery. Little by little, the XBox became less about the people who actually bought the XBox and more about who COULD buy an XBox. ..and there was NOT A HINT of outcry from a single motherfucking one of the Lem nation in the process.

So, please. Go on polishing the salt off of MSes balls. But PLEASE don't tell the rest of the gamers with an iota of sense to stop calling them out now. That is precisely what caused this mess in the first place.

this, every lems needs to read

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#162  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@Vatusus said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:
Nobody remembered that every multiplatform game was better on Xbox 360 than PS3, then Xbox owners did not attack Sony gamers.

Not sure if serious. Lems wouldnt shut the fvck up about very small differences. wtf are you talkin about?

This guy probably is too young to remember all the craps being said for PS3 from Xbox owners like 5-6 years straight. Leave the Gamespot newbies alone Vatusus! They lack personal experience with what really was happening .

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#163 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@Shewgenja said:

Nailed it. 100% agree with you bro.

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife

every lemming said the the x1 verisons of games where always better it was the only thing they could hold on to all of last gen... i dont know if you are joking or not

secondly not every multiplat game was better on the 360 probably around 70 to 80% and it wasnt by much usually(maybe in the 5 to 10 % frame rate wise)

this gen we are seeing ps4 verisons of games out performing x1 games by almost 100% frame rate wise

this and sonys first party always blew away MS its not even comparable this gen

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#167  Edited By Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@misterpmedia said:

Xbox One has earned its criticisms and short comings. It's its own fault along with the vision of Microsoft. If one product out shines out of the 3 that are all directly competing then it's fair game basically for the PS4.

Well Said, bravo... The best summary of the lead up to now.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#168 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@Midnightshade29 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@misterpmedia said:

Well Said, bravo... The best summary of the lead up to now.

I was in the same boat. I bought the 360 because it had great games I couldn't get anywhere else. Little by little, they all disappeared. That was a huge bummer for me... One that led to my 360 getting very little play the last few years I had it. I want nothing more for Microsoft to revive some of their great franchises.. Time will tell if they will.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

This is System Wars. There's hate for all platforms which is fine with me. Besides, sh*t rolls downhill. The XB1 isn't exactly at the bottom of the totem pole. Just rag on the platform(s) below.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#171 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

lol 2nd place isnt that bad? well you lems probably have gotten used to it by now

how about you lems take the beating like a man. its what you get for being a fanboy, you are loyal through good and bad while the rest of us who have enough sense will just enjoy games no matter what the systems are

the330and419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By the330and419
Member since 2013 • 245 Posts

I love Xbox and I have an X1. However, Microsoft dropped the ball big time on this one. That's wherethe hate comes from. I bought a ps4 and

it's superior no doubt about it. I love Xbox but im not playing inferior multiplats for the next 5-6 years. My friends who are pro Xbox are finally coming around to PlayStation. There's nothing Microsoft can do at this point. Titanfall is gonna be awesome no doubt, and Halo will sell well, but beyond that PlayStation is going to dominate. Its just facts. Microsoft was not ready and it shows. Unfortunately, its gonna cost them.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Its not surprising that Sheen's are the way they are jumping on any perceived fault or error Look at last generation they were destroyed at every turn by Lemmings and the xbox 360 now they have a chance to get some semblance of revenge.

In nearly every single realm they were destroyed from games released to sales to games sales to xbox live user numbers, to Sony making brain dead claims and mistakes to Sony having to sell off property and lay off so many and all the while doing the exact same thing Microsoft did such as online passes and dlc..etc

I for the most part just sit back and laugh at the hypocrisy out of sheens you can go back to less than a year ago and see claims that they are done a 100% reversal on now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

I've never been more happy that Xbone is failing along with MS's scummy business practices. Now PS4 can continue to thrive and be successful with more, better games without any nuisance competition in the way. It's a fantastic generation to be a gamer. Thank you Sony.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#175  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

This reminds me of the bovine whining about the PS3 hate back at the start of last generation. Suck it up, every system goes through phases of hate. If you're taking hate personally, then perhaps you should rethink your stance on having loyalty to an inanimate object.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#176 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Its not surprising that Sheen's are the way they are jumping on any perceived fault or error Look at last generation they were destroyed at every turn by Lemmings and the xbox 360 now they have a chance to get some semblance of revenge.

In nearly every single realm they were destroyed from games released to sales to games sales to xbox live user numbers, to Sony making brain dead claims and mistakes to Sony having to sell off property and lay off so many and all the while doing the exact same thing Microsoft did such as online passes and dlc..etc

I for the most part just sit back and laugh at the hypocrisy out of sheens you can go back to less than a year ago and see claims that they are done a 100% reversal on now.

Such an incredibly bitter post from a 100% unadulterated lem. The past is the past now, why would you care so much about people changing their tune when the real reason for your passive aggression is that your favourite company mistepped with their next gen console ten fold, and was bested by a company that is teetering on the edge, so to speak? Not to mention Sony dragged their ass out of the hole they created and made the PS3 worthwhile.
How about focusing that disappointment you're experiencing in spades, not at the people on SW and the cows rubbing it in your bearded gormface(rightfully so too), but at Microsoft themselves for treating their fans(of 8 years) so poorly to a half baked inferior console. Paying XBL for 8 years and reveling in your superiority to only be dropped to a lower rung because 'microsoft wanted to take over the living room'. To be fair I'd be mad and it's baffling that lems aren't even somewhat batting an eyelid at why MS didn't make a console that would instantly crush the competition from their high ground from last gen.

You'll get to that acceptance stage Baker, don't worry. I'll buy you a razor for Christmas too as a present.

<3

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#177  Edited By Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

Place doesn't really matter.. what matters is the over all console life cycle. Example by sales the Wii was the Best console last generation but after owning one i'd say it was the worst. PC > > Ps3 > 360 > DS > PSP >>>> Wii

ohgeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 ohgeez
Member since 2011 • 919 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife:

First of all, you are correct that competition is great for us as consumers and the xbox one isn't doing bad whatsoever.

However, you don't seem to remember the last gen very well, where miniscule differences in multiplats were blown way out of proportions. 2-3fps was the difference in a superior multiplat. You would never hear the end of it how much more amazing the 360 version of games were. Nowadays it is 20 to 30, or twice the resolution. This is the biggest power difference we've seen in quite a while.

jake44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#179  Edited By jake44
Member since 2003 • 2085 Posts

You think System Wars can stop hating anything? lol

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Wha? Who cares?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

It's not surprising that a 'sheen' like you absolutely MUST overlook the notion that a lot of people that were drawn to the XBox early on last gen are choosing to go for the PS4 this gen for eerily similar reasons. Say what you want about the Cows here, but the arguments may just be gaining in volume because Microsoft abandoned your monkey asses and you are too fucking dense to pick up the signal.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#182  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

LMAO = OP