This Xbox One hate must stop already !!!!!!!!!!!

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll This Xbox One hate must stop already !!!!!!!!!!! (126 votes)

No, Second place = flop, crap, unacceptable. Only first place is matters. 71%
Yes, competition is good. Xbox One has great games. First place doesn't matter. 29%

First. This hate must stop. We all get it, PS4 is more powerful but does this really matters? Nobody remembered that every multiplatform game was better on Xbox 360 than PS3, then Xbox owners did not attack Sony gamers. Sony gamers said that only games matters. Now when PS4 is more powerful than Xbox One, now suddenly all Sony fanboys that that more powerful system = best system on world and this only matters. If we talk about power then PC is 100 more powerful, has 100 more games and 100 better games... I guess PS4 is crap system too...

If PS4 was same powerful like Xbox One or weaker then we wouldnt have any thread about this thing.. but when Sony has more powerful console then suddenly all Sony fanboys attacks Xbox One. SHAME ON YOU!!!

Second, Xbox One is not doing bad. All this Kinect hate must stop. Kinect alone sold more than original Xbox consoles (Xbox 360). Kinect is great. All this bull-shit that Kinect not works, is laggy or worthless is all lie. Kinect works, play Kinect Sports Rivals which proves that Kinect works fine. All Xbox One comes with Microphone Kinect which has best voice chat. This means every Xbox owners has voice chat. Also Skype is great.

Third. Xbox One is not flop. Xbox One has highest price, is weaker than PS4 and still sells more than Wii U. Second place is not bad. Why people act like second place is like worst thing ever? When we look movie box office then Iron Man 3 was highest box office movie of 2013. I guess second Hunger Games, Star Trek, World War Z, Gravity, Forzen and Hobbit were all bad movies because those movies earned less than Iron Man 3. I guess all games are crap because GTA 5 is best selling game last gen and everything else is flop.

Last, all this talk "Microsoft ruined gaming" ; " Microsoft needs to leave gaming" is crap. THINK!!!

What Microsoft gave? Microsoft gave friends list, voice chat, Matchmaking, Gamerscore competition, Firmware updates, Achievements, Trial Games. Sony had to put all this to PS3 because Microsoft forced Sony to do that. Xbox and Xbox 360 all made this possible. If we never had Microsoft, then we never had any of those things. Saying that competition is bad thing is idiotic thing, really. Do people think before they say anything? If people want to have no competition then PS4 would cost more than PS3, we had no trophies, no playstation plus, nothing like that because there is no competition.

• 
kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#51  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Poll showed what we already knew, this place has more cows than any other. Would that poll have been the same 4-5 years ago, with Wii, ps3/360? Doubt it.

yes because this place restricts voting to only cows and lemmings, true facts. DERP!

lol, butthurt fankids say stupid shit all the time but never realize it because they are trying so hard to rationalize why someone would say somehting negative about their favorite brand, this is another example.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Shewgenja said:

@misterpmedia said:

Xbox One has earned its criticisms and short comings. It's its own fault along with the vision of Microsoft. If one product out shines out of the 3 that are all directly competing then it's fair game basically for the PS4.

Not to mention Nintendo and Sony were doing fine before MS stepped in.

The Lems have not a soul to blame but themselves. I know this, because I was an XBox fan at the start of last gen. At first, it was all about the games and bringing the ruckus to the out of touch PS3 for the sake of gaming. While MS was winning over developers for games like Gears of War, they were also winning developer support right from under Sonys nose with Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy to just name a couple.

Somewhere along the way, the MS fanboys and MS itself got drunk off their successes, though. It was sad to watch happen, especially from the inside. Around 2008 and 2009, all of a sudden, it was more about changing the entire playbook to go running after Nintendo's audience. AT THAT MOMENT, every fucking Lem should have seen the forest for the trees. MSes game was about putting boxes in living rooms no matter the cost.

Rather than demand more from MS during their hey day, the fanboys started their excuses almost immediately. Be it the closing of Ensemble Studios or selling Bungie off, it was just about the "Well, hey, still outselling PS3! UMadBro?! U jelly?" fuckery. Little by little, the XBox became less about the people who actually bought the XBox and more about who COULD buy an XBox. ..and there was NOT A HINT of outcry from a single motherfucking one of the Lem nation in the process.

So, please. Go on polishing the salt off of MSes balls. But PLEASE don't tell the rest of the gamers with an iota of sense to stop calling them out now. That is precisely what caused this mess in the first place.

Well...

I disagree. I think you are approaching the console race from the standpoint of a gamer only; whereas MS sees a bigger picture for the XBox One. But, I will give credit where credit is due - you at least created a cohesive argument.

Well, I disagree that they are seeing the bigger picture when PS3 gets within stone's throw range of their worldwide sales while they catch the giant corporate version of ADHD chasing after an audience that went to tablets and smartphones. Then proceed to get completely left in a ditch whilst on fire with their next machine in their strongest territory CONTINUING to chase said audience.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@misterpmedia said:

Xbox One has earned its criticisms and short comings. It's its own fault along with the vision of Microsoft. If one product out shines out of the 3 that are all directly competing then it's fair game basically for the PS4.

The Lems have not a soul to blame but themselves. I know this, because I was an XBox fan at the start of last gen. At first, it was all about the games and bringing the ruckus to the out of touch PS3 for the sake of gaming. While MS was winning over developers for games like Gears of War, they were also winning developer support right from under Sonys nose with Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy to just name a couple.

Somewhere along the way, the MS fanboys and MS itself got drunk off their successes, though. It was sad to watch happen, especially from the inside. Around 2008 and 2009, all of a sudden, it was more about changing the entire playbook to go running after Nintendo's audience. AT THAT MOMENT, every fucking Lem should have seen the forest for the trees. MSes game was about putting boxes in living rooms no matter the cost.

Rather than demand more from MS during their hey day, the fanboys started their excuses almost immediately. Be it the closing of Ensemble Studios or selling Bungie off, it was just about the "Well, hey, still outselling PS3! UMadBro?! U jelly?" fuckery. Little by little, the XBox became less about the people who actually bought the XBox and more about who COULD buy an XBox. ..and there was NOT A HINT of outcry from a single motherfucking one of the Lem nation in the process.

So, please. Go on polishing the salt off of MSes balls. But PLEASE don't tell the rest of the gamers with an iota of sense to stop calling them out now. That is precisely what caused this mess in the first place.

Your silliness is astounding, really.

When you look at the games coming soon for Xbox One like Quantum Break, Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, D4, Halo 5, Killer Instinct Season 2, Forza Horizon, Fable Legends, and Gears of War 4 MS commitment to games is undeniable, and MS has already stated more unannounced games are on the way.

Studios closed last gen across all platforms and independent cause of the economy, the high cost of game production, and some big name games flopping which financially killed the dev. Laying any of that at PC, MS, Sony or Nintendo's feet is unjustified. Shit happens. Game development is a cold, cold business. And MS never sold Bungie off, they decided to leave, but Destiny is still coming for the 360 and One. The One has a number of features I enjoy that you don't give a rats ass about, and that's cool. As for a lack of outcry, its funny cause you cry, bitch and moan daily about a console you don't even like. Have you ever considered that most 360 fans were enjoying their system just fine and had plenty of games to play and maybe you just didn't like them? Is it possible that you are mad about a group of people not being mad about a device they are in fact enjoying? That doesn't make them stupid, it makes you look dumb as you care about what others aren't bitching about. There's no polishing the balls of MS, there's playing the games while not giving a **** why Cows enjoy the PS4, lol.

The things I want to change in the One slowly are with the updates to come. I wish they had designed an easier system to dev for, but then I wouldn't have some of the features I enjoy. People are not nearly as uninformed as you think. They know what's in the One specs wise. They know what the intent is and they see the games and know all the info you do. They simply see value where you do not. The system costs too much and needs a price drop, no doubt. But as a gaming console I'm damn pleased, as I was with the 360. Whatever your reasons are for preferring Sony are fine. Bitching about why others arent bitching about a product you no longer use or one you don't even want makes you look very small and childish.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#54 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Shewgenja: I respect that post. Thing is, for me, and I only answer for me, I all ask from a console is provide me with a platform to play games I want to. 360 has. I love halo, enjoyed the shit outta gears, l4d 1&2, crackdowns, fables, a few, very few Kinect titles, the witcher 2, metro 2033, among so many others. Now here its all "not exclusive, blah, blah". But I have dell laptop, that can't even run witcher one, and I'm not upgrading when I already have 360 that can play those games my ps3 cant. I'm not in an emotional relationship with Sony or MS. Neither sent me anything for valentines day. I buy what I want to make use of from them. And I do financially support both. I will again with their new consoles, because both will have games the other doesn't, that I want to play. It really is that simple for me. No money is going with me when I die, I am not being hurt by MS' business strategy, I just like playing video games, and their console has helped.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#55 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@misterpmedia said:

A++++, would buy again, sturdy packaging.

HiraiKazuo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By HiraiKazuo
Member since 2013 • 283 Posts

@Shewgenja: perfect post. /thread

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Poll showed what we already knew, this place has more cows than any other. Would that poll have been the same 4-5 years ago, with Wii, ps3/360? Doubt it.

Q_Q more. Is that what you tell yourself to sleep better at night? The real world must have more cows too seeing as how PS4 is blasting the Xbone in sales.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By cainetao11

@kinectthedots: sure thing kid, you keep telling yourself this place is equal in numbers across all.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#59 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

But we are only 3 mo's in. This gen just started.

As I remember PS3 didn't catch a break from bashing until june 2008 when AAAA MGS4 was released *more than a year after launch*. Even then fanboys moved goal posts and said the system isn't worth owning for one game (even tho it had AAA multiplats and other AA exclusives).

So I am sorry, the "hate" as you call it doesn't need to stop until xbox1 (or MS) gives people a reason to not hate it (an underpowered $500 console.) just like the PS3 had to prove it self.

Basically it comes down to fanboyism, I was an Xbot last gen as well as cow and many of the cows got bashed for a while because Xbox was kicking it's ass all over the place, and for good reason, but PS3 started getting better and better later on while MS tried the whole Kinect/ Entertainment garbage , So cows are basically retaliating from last gen how lems treated them, heck even Major Nelson is going off saying how "PS and Xbox people should be friends" But he had no compassion last gen, honestly Lems semi-deserve it but no matter what system wars will always continue one way or another.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60  Edited By stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

This must be a new user. The entire last gen xbox fanboys bashed the PS3 every single time a multiplat came out. They bashed the PS3 claiming it had no games yet in it's first year we had Resistance, Motorstorm, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted 1 and a couple more great games. They would not hear that PS3 actually had great games.

They would not admit it until like late 2008/2009 when the 360 started sucking and microsoft gave up on their console did they finally see the light.

It's PS3 fans turn to brag about better multiplats because now we can. And we have always had better exclusives and always will. We have proved it with the PS1, PS2 and PS3. Sony has the best games every gen. Fact. Deal with it.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

It's a good console. I look forward to a price drop so I will get it

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 cainetao11

@I_can_haz: why wont any of address what was said? 5 years ago, someone makes a poll with Wii dominating in sales, do most of you vote second place means last, lol and all that? You know you don't. But ok, I'll cry with both the new consoles to console me. Did Sony send you a sweet valentine, buttercup?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#63  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Nope because you crying because i own all consoles + PC gaming while you own only 1 console. You cry more. Poll just proves that 90% owns only 1 console

Your poll doesn't prove shit.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By kinectthedots

@I_can_haz said:

@cainetao11 said:

Q_Q more. Is that what you tell yourself to sleep better at night? The real world must have more cows too seeing as how PS4 is blasting the Xbone in sales.

quiet fool.

Not voicing an opinion that you think Xbone is equal or better than everytihng else, even tho it's the most expensive console and had weak hardware compared to the competition, it means you are a COW, there is no in between.

You can not have an opinion of thinking that xboxone deserves criticizm unless you are a cow...cainetao11 said so, so it must be true.

-CC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 -CC-
Member since 2006 • 2048 Posts

The PS3 catches the 360 even though the 360 had better multiplats for the most part, a years head start and cheaper prices. Just think of how bad this ass kicking is going to get now that the PS4 will be getting much better multiplats, same launch time and cheaper hardware. Look for the Xbone to sell way less than the 360 did while the PS4 cleans up. Some smaller devs will just make games for the PS4 and not even bother with the Xbone. This will be MS's last console and they have nobody but themselves to blame. Dreamcast2.0 in a years time. Sorry to anyone who spent money on the bone.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#66  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@shawn30: dont do this too yourself just accept his post no need for DC

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 shawn30

@lglz1337 said:

How is expressing a view damage control? At the end of the day a video game system is whatever you think it is, lol. I don't care if you bash MS to the moon and back, as they have done some shit that deserves. I was a part of a very entertaining podcast last night that when you hear it you'll see I take MS to task on a number of dumb ass things. But when we get to the nuts and bolts of the criticism, I do see some areas that are far more fanboyish than real. Just my 2 cents.

hellrazr09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By hellrazr09
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Some Microsoft Fanboys were deeply hurt by new policy and Direction of Xbox One.

Xbox Brand was always known for powerful GPU it incorporated. Microsoft was always known subsidizing for extra power.See Surface Pro.

Most of xbox audience wanted the most powerful console.

Most forums about next gen spec predictions had majority of opinions in favor of Durango specs trumping Orbis, Because Durango would be more powerful because MS has deeper pockets.while Sony was selling buildings.

After the reveal, Most Xbox Fanboys were hurt and yet they are still in denial and believe wordpress site claiming Xbox One is 4-5 TF machine at 100-200 watt .

So Some ex-Xbox fanboys are Acting like a scorned lover/ex-girlfriend etc.

Many switched over to PC master race or so they claim.

while

Most PS fanboys take jabs at those fanboys /ex-lovers and have fun at their expense.

OR

they were hurt by PS3 performance vs Xbox360 for most multiplatform games think it's payback time.

But Microsoft too is responsible because Now mandatory ps+ fees for multiplayer(non f2p) [note- redeemable quality PS+ offers free games]

also Microsoft strong-handed many publishers . example would be feature-parity which made the size of blu-ray disc redundant for most multiplatform games and some more.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 cainetao11

@kinectthedots: no friend, all that paraphrasing took place in your head. My statement had nothing to do with that. Read the poll choices. Do any of you feel you would have voted second place doesn't matter, first is all in regards to Wii dominance? I did generalize, I admit that. But is it really debated that Sony is the world wide favorite? Really?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#70 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@lglz1337 said:

How is expressing a view damage control? At the end of the day a video game system is whatever you think it is, lol. I don't care if you bash MS to the moon and back, as they have done some shit that deserves. I was a part of a very entertaining podcast last night that when you hear it you'll see I take MS to task on a number of dumb ass things. But when we get to the nuts and bolts of the criticism, I do see some areas that are far more fanboyish than real. Just my 2 cents.

You're a brilliant man shawn. I also loved the analogies!

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@silversix_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@silversix_ said:

Its only starting. The next 5 years you'll be seeing PS4 game crush everything available on X1 while X1 costing way more. Hate is justified.

OK, lets not get crazy....

Its not getting crazy, you think this will stop? There's way more gamers every day lol it will only intensify. It will only stop when consoles become stale (just like 360/ps3 from ~2011 to the launch of next gen). That's why i think for the next 5 years (at least) its gonna be rough for Xbone. Hopefully MS learns their lesson and goes all in without any worthless gimmicks next gen

First off, typing "way more", identifies you as being no more than 14 years old. So, your opinion doesn't mean that much to me. Secondly, there is not a significant number of AAA titles in the pipe for the PS4 over the XB1.

Anything can change. There is no justification to claim some sort of "platform victory" 2 1/2 months in,

oh wow "way moar"=14y! You learn something every day rofl. You just need to accept PS4 dominance and move on with your life already. MS did not build their Bone for gaming in mind, if you're a gamer and buy systems for gaming then there's no other option but PS4. Nothing will change in the future... MS will shit you your usual halo/forza/fable/gears and call it a day, while Sony will create new franchises, 90+ MT sequels and significantly improve graphics over time. In 2013 you had 720p on the Bone. In 2016 you will be playing in 720p. Very exciting.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

We might need a new class of Lemming if threads like this continue to be made. #SMDH

Tintanfall is here, dammit man, get a hold of yourself!

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 shawn30

@Animal-Mother said:

@shawn30 said:

@lglz1337 said:

You're a brilliant man shawn. I also loved the analogies!

Lol, we had a good time. :)

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@Shewgenja: I respect that post. Thing is, for me, and I only answer for me, I all ask from a console is provide me with a platform to play games I want to. 360 has. I love halo, enjoyed the shit outta gears, l4d 1&2, crackdowns, fables, a few, very few Kinect titles, the witcher 2, metro 2033, among so many others. Now here its all "not exclusive, blah, blah". But I have dell laptop, that can't even run witcher one, and I'm not upgrading when I already have 360 that can play those games my ps3 cant. I'm not in an emotional relationship with Sony or MS. Neither sent me anything for valentines day. I buy what I want to make use of from them. And I do financially support both. I will again with their new consoles, because both will have games the other doesn't, that I want to play. It really is that simple for me. No money is going with me when I die, I am not being hurt by MS' business strategy, I just like playing video games, and their console has helped.

I respect your post as well. At the risk of overextending into a diatribe, what I left out was that while Sony started the last generation in an Ivory Tower, they subsequently spent the rest of it getting out there and responding to their criticism. The result is the PS4. It addresses each and every shortcoming the PS3 had going into last generation from a hardware perspective and a software perspective. So much so, that Bungies newest title is going to be best played on the PS4.

I don't have animosity for people who enjoy their XBone. I just don't operate under this assumption that core gaming will be over if the XBone succeeds and the PS4 doesn't for one very important reason.. It won't be like that. All evidence points to the simple truth that outright pandering to the non-gamer casual (read: turning your console into a tethered tablet ala Nintendo WiiU) or trying to bake your cake and eat it too (ala, XBone) doesn't energize the people most likely to buy a new console. The end result being, the publisher support never catching speed on a slow starting machine without A LOT of legwork and lost money (read: PS3).

MS has made almost every single mistake Sony did when they launched the PS3. It's lunacy considering they had so much success counteracting that formula last gen, but the rubber hits the road when you realize that the Blackleys and the Allards are no longer running the show in XBox Land.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By shawn30
@-CC- said:

The PS3 catches the 360 even though the 360 had better multiplats for the most part, a years head start and cheaper prices. Just think of how bad this ass kicking is going to get now that the PS4 will be getting much better multiplats, same launch time and cheaper hardware. Look for the Xbone to sell way less than the 360 did while the PS4 cleans up. Some smaller devs will just make games for the PS4 and not even bother with the Xbone. This will be MS's last console and they have nobody but themselves to blame. Dreamcast2.0 in a years time. Sorry to anyone who spent money on the bone.

This console gen will never be farther apart than 10 million units, and I judge that based on Japan being a big deciding factor. If the PS3 was able to catch up to the 360 with inferior hardware and a year head start considering Sony's dire financial situation, how in the hell can MS not catch up using the same means (lower price point, great games, features available everywhere) The power of the console has never mattered, its price and the quality of games. Its why so many end the gen owning both systems, cause at some point you see something on the other system you really want. MS has the money, games, and smarts to turn this around. I don't think they will outsell the PS4. But the One will sell north of 70 million and do very well all gen long. Look at their line-up and that they haven't launched in 19 countries yet, lol. The are deserving of alot of criticism, but the One is a great system and will be fine.

@lglz1337 said:

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 cainetao11

The thing that cracks me up are statements like " if you're a gamer and buy systems for gaming then there's no other option but PS4."-thanks, silversix_. So blindly in love with their own opinion. There are many options like mine, SolidTy's, and many other multi console owners. But you folks in a love affair with a corporation, happy valentines day btw, believe its all about cheerleading for a fuckin console.

V3rciS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By V3rciS
Member since 2011 • 2241 Posts

TC... NOT ALL HOPE IS LOST, your life still continues, please consider sparing your life, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, no matter how hard xbox FLOPPED, the rest still remains the same. No matter that PS raped XBox, your life still belongs to you. Don't cry poor lem... you just wasted 500 bucks, but it's okay, people loose much more. Please stop crying...

Dude dafuq is this thread about? Dafuq am I doing here? Fucking grow up kid... it's a god damn stupid console!

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#78  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Microsoft definitely wouldn't have made it as far as they did had they not shoveled money into the xbox brand. They just don't have the 1st party needed to compete at the same level as Sony or Nintendo. Buying franchises is their only recourse at this point.

Unfortunately I think that ends up in the long run effecting even multiplats, I've played source mods that look much better than titanfall. Just looking at portal 2 is quite a step up from this.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@silversix_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@silversix_ said:

Its only starting. The next 5 years you'll be seeing PS4 game crush everything available on X1 while X1 costing way more. Hate is justified.

Its not getting crazy, you think this will stop? There's way more gamers every day lol it will only intensify. It will only stop when consoles become stale (just like 360/ps3 from ~2011 to the launch of next gen). That's why i think for the next 5 years (at least) its gonna be rough for Xbone. Hopefully MS learns their lesson and goes all in without any worthless gimmicks next gen

First off, typing "way more", identifies you as being no more than 14 years old. So, your opinion doesn't mean that much to me. Secondly, there is not a significant number of AAA titles in the pipe for the PS4 over the XB1.

Anything can change. There is no justification to claim some sort of "platform victory" 2 1/2 months in,

oh wow "way moar"=14y! You learn something every day rofl. You just need to accept PS4 dominance and move on with your life already. MS did not build their Bone for gaming in mind, if you're a gamer and buy systems for gaming then there's no other option but PS4. Nothing will change in the future... MS will shit you your usual halo/forza/fable/gears and call it a day, while Sony will create new franchises, 90+ MT sequels and significantly improve graphics over time. In 2013 you had 720p on the Bone. In 2016 you will be playing in 720p. Very exciting.

I am sure all the cows accepted XBox 360 dominance in 2007... oh wait, the PS3 ended up catching the 360, didn't it?

Yes... 14 year olds.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By kinectthedots

@cainetao11 said:

@kinectthedots: sure thing kid, you keep telling yourself this place is equal in numbers across all.

lol, that reply hardly validates your BS post but what ever helps you sleep at night.

Here I will help spread the word: Hey everyone listen up, there are half a million cows on GS and only 10 lemmings, and only cows and lemmings are allowed to post on SW polls. Sheep, hermits, handheld gamers (unless they own a vita) and maticores are not allowed to make vote in any polls.

Any poll that shows PS4 in a positive light or xbone in a negative light is therefore invalid, however any poll that shows xbone in a positive light or anything negaive about PS4 is TRUE FACTS.

:) hope that helps..now you should feel much better champ

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@silversix_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@silversix_ said:

@StormyJoe said:

@silversix_ said:

I am sure all the cows accepted XBox 360 dominance in 2007...

and why are you telling me this? i was a braindead lem like you back then... my eyes only opened at the end of 09. The only console i owned from 05 to end of 09 was 360

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By cainetao11

@ReadingRainbow4: I always find that strange. Buying franchises is their only recourse? Do you understand big business? They have the liquidity to buy companies out on the open market. I really think they'd rather go mercenary. Pay for what can move some units, but when the game has moved units, they don't feel the need to have it be exclusive, because frankly, who was buying a 360 for Alan Wake 12-18 months after its out? And they don't own a studio, and the constant expenses involved. You know a big part of the Xbox division in the red is the warranty solution to RROD. What are their financials and sales without that major fvck up on their part? Its not a "look this is how gaming has been done" strategy, but its theirs.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

"Leave MS alone!!!"

Please do not cry TC.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 cainetao11

@kinectthedots: who the fvck are you, that I would need to validate anything to? Come down off the pedestal, almighty one.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

X1 sucks. Stop crying over it and deal with it. I find it sad that your life revolves around video games so much that you felt the need to make this thread. That is depressing.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@I_can_haz: why wont any of address what was said? 5 years ago, someone makes a poll with Wii dominating in sales, do most of you vote second place means last, lol and all that? You know you don't. But ok, I'll cry with both the new consoles to console me. Did Sony send you a sweet valentine, buttercup?

Why do lems like you like playing the victim card? 360 sold 80 million consoles same as the PS4, there must be just as many lems on SW as cows. Back in 2006 when lems were overrunning the internet were you crying then about too many lems? Stop whining and accept the fact that the Xbone is a flop.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#87 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Nope because you crying because i own all consoles + PC gaming while you own only 1 console. You cry more. Poll just proves that 90% owns only 1 console

I own 2 current gen consoles, the only two good ones: PS4 and Wii U. Xbox One sucks and everybody knows it. So boo-fucking-hoo for you!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 cainetao11

How can anything be a flop 4 months out? Nobody is whining, its just the only deflection you have to answering the question I posed. You can't be serious, really? Sony is the world wide favorite, look at my posting history, I've been saying it for years. We know the blunders they made that gave the 360 parity. But its never been a surprise to most on here, that there are more Sony fans than the other consoles. I never know with PC as everyone claims to be one, either truthfully, or when its convenient. So really, when Wii was dominating the other two, would you vote first place is all that matters, second is last, ps3/360 get what they deserve for not capturing the public like the Wii? Why wont you answer the question?

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By shawn30

@I_can_haz said:

@cainetao11 said:

Why do lems like you like playing the victim card? 360 sold 80 million consoles same as the PS4, there must be just as many lems on SW as cows. Back in 2006 when lems were overrunning the internet were you crying then about too many lems? Stop whining and accept the fact that the Xbone is a flop.

After 3 months anbd 3.5 million sales its a flop? With Titanfall, Halo 5, and Gears of War its a flop? With 19 countries left to debut in and before even one price drop its a flop? Come on I know you can make a more mature, compelling and reasonable argument than that.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#91  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Last gen lemmings were so goddamn smug, constantly boasting sales and superior multiplats. Well now the tables are turned and they've become victims to be pitied? Poor things...

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By cainetao11

@shawn30: but he can't answer a simple question?

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

I actually like the first Xbox and got a 360 after they fix the RROD, but this time around you can't really rule for them! $100 extra but the spec is weaker and they only show you TV TV TV TV. Also all the DRM and 24 hours check in really piss me off. Yes they did remove all the non sense but the damage has already done so they really have to try hard to win back the gamers like Sony did from PS3 to PS4

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#94 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

these tears are delicious.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

I guess it escaped your notice that you're posting in System Wars...smh

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#97  Edited By Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

I don't think anybody is hating on xbox, in fact, I believe it's the other way around. Xbox is hating on its fans. You are the victims and shouldn't let Microsoft brainwash you into thinking anything different.

It's really astonishing to see the mindset of some of these poor people, who have obviously been hurt by xbox before (rrod, lack of exclusive games, generation of paying to play online), yet are still either too emotionally attached or invested, and/or think you have no where else to turn.

If they cared about you, would you be making threads like this? Or would you instead be showing off real arguments and games like nintendo and sony groups do.

I think it's time to take a step back and consider, if only for a moment, the fact that change is not only possible, but for the benefit of you future, and your childrens future, and the future of everyone involved in the industry and the world.

Save yourself further torment, and get a PS4.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

Last gen lemmings were so goddamn smug, constantly boasting sales and superior multiplats. Well now the tables are turned and they've become victims to be pitied? Poor things...

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#99  Edited By Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@misterpmedia said:

Seriously. Microsoft had a good thing going and now people are suppose to feel bad because they pissed it all away for short-term profits?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
Member since 2010 • 1750 Posts

Lol. I'm sure everyone is just joking around.

Anyways, Cows, stop hating on a piece of plastic, you guys are making FreedomForLife upset. FreedomForLife loves the Xbone and the Xbone loves him.