This Xbox One hate must stop already !!!!!!!!!!!

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by FreedomFreeLife (1761 posts) 4 months, 26 days ago

Poll: This Xbox One hate must stop already !!!!!!!!!!! (124 votes)

No, Second place = flop, crap, unacceptable. Only first place is matters. 72%
Yes, competition is good. Xbox One has great games. First place doesn't matter. 28%

First. This hate must stop. We all get it, PS4 is more powerful but does this really matters? Nobody remembered that every multiplatform game was better on Xbox 360 than PS3, then Xbox owners did not attack Sony gamers. Sony gamers said that only games matters. Now when PS4 is more powerful than Xbox One, now suddenly all Sony fanboys that that more powerful system = best system on world and this only matters. If we talk about power then PC is 100 more powerful, has 100 more games and 100 better games... I guess PS4 is crap system too...

If PS4 was same powerful like Xbox One or weaker then we wouldnt have any thread about this thing.. but when Sony has more powerful console then suddenly all Sony fanboys attacks Xbox One. SHAME ON YOU!!!

Second, Xbox One is not doing bad. All this Kinect hate must stop. Kinect alone sold more than original Xbox consoles (Xbox 360). Kinect is great. All this bull-shit that Kinect not works, is laggy or worthless is all lie. Kinect works, play Kinect Sports Rivals which proves that Kinect works fine. All Xbox One comes with Microphone Kinect which has best voice chat. This means every Xbox owners has voice chat. Also Skype is great.

Third. Xbox One is not flop. Xbox One has highest price, is weaker than PS4 and still sells more than Wii U. Second place is not bad. Why people act like second place is like worst thing ever? When we look movie box office then Iron Man 3 was highest box office movie of 2013. I guess second Hunger Games, Star Trek, World War Z, Gravity, Forzen and Hobbit were all bad movies because those movies earned less than Iron Man 3. I guess all games are crap because GTA 5 is best selling game last gen and everything else is flop.

Last, all this talk "Microsoft ruined gaming" ; " Microsoft needs to leave gaming" is crap. THINK!!!

What Microsoft gave? Microsoft gave friends list, voice chat, Matchmaking, Gamerscore competition, Firmware updates, Achievements, Trial Games. Sony had to put all this to PS3 because Microsoft forced Sony to do that. Xbox and Xbox 360 all made this possible. If we never had Microsoft, then we never had any of those things. Saying that competition is bad thing is idiotic thing, really. Do people think before they say anything? If people want to have no competition then PS4 would cost more than PS3, we had no trophies, no playstation plus, nothing like that because there is no competition.

#1 Posted by lostrib (30819 posts) -

tl;dr

cry moar

#2 Posted by StriateEnd (497 posts) -

= OP

#4 Edited by HiraiKazuo (289 posts) -

Butthurt Lemming, nothing to see here.

#5 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (1761 posts) -

This is said by Sony fanboys.

#6 Edited by Desmonic (12322 posts) -
#7 Edited by hoosier7 (3642 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife: Since when have cows said that? They've been merrily playing away with games around the 80-85 mark and it was lems who were trashing those games, GT5, GoW:Ascension, Resistance, Infamous, Killzone, Motorstorm etc...

#8 Edited by lostrib (30819 posts) -

This is said by Sony fanboys.

Wow, I didn't mean that you should actually cry more about it. Jeez

#9 Posted by lglz1337 (2796 posts) -

cry lemming cry

#10 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (1761 posts) -

Nope because you crying because i own all consoles + PC gaming while you own only 1 console. You cry more. Poll just proves that 90% owns only 1 console

#11 Posted by silversix_ (13395 posts) -

Its only starting. The next 5 years you'll be seeing PS4 game crush everything available on X1 while X1 costing way more. Hate is justified.

#12 Posted by nintendoboy16 (25692 posts) -

Oh the f***ing irony. You say not to hate your precious XBOX ONE, yet you go and hate the Wii U.

#13 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3195 posts) -

Guys, just leave the Xbox One alone.

#14 Posted by millerlight89 (18338 posts) -

Moron said: "Nobody remembered that every multiplatform game was better on Xbox 360 than PS3, then Xbox owners did not attack Sony gamers."

Yes they did.

#15 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (1761 posts) -

Its only starting. The next 5 years you'll be seeing PS4 game crush everything available on X1 while X1 costing way more. Hate is justified.

and PC destroys all consoles. So you lost and i won.

#16 Posted by lamprey263 (22254 posts) -

#17 Posted by lostrib (30819 posts) -

Nope because you crying because i own all consoles + PC gaming while you own only 1 console. You cry more. Poll just proves that 90% owns only 1 console

and the crying continues

#18 Posted by lglz1337 (2796 posts) -

cry me salty river TC

#19 Posted by lostrib (30819 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

TC is a loser

#20 Posted by shawn30 (4238 posts) -

Lol, the hate shall never stop as this is System Wars. I welcome the hate as its entertaining :) Never take this place serious, just enjoy the craziness and the crazy people. And by crazy people, I mean...

#21 Posted by silversix_ (13395 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

i own a rig dumbass :)

#22 Edited by Shewgenja (7706 posts) -

#23 Edited by misterpmedia (3313 posts) -

Xbox One has earned its criticisms and short comings. It's its own fault along with the vision of Microsoft. If one product out shines out of the 3 that are all directly competing then it's fair game basically for the PS4.

Not to mention Nintendo and Sony were doing fine before MS stepped in.

#24 Posted by lostrib (30819 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@silversix_ said:

i own a rig dumbass :)

TC probably doesn't. Probably doesn't even own an X1

#25 Posted by StormyJoe (4457 posts) -

Well, Xbox fans did have 7 years of picking on Sony fans last gen. So, might as well give them their day in the sun.

Don't worry, @FreedomFreeLife, the XBox One will do just fine.

#26 Posted by StormyJoe (4457 posts) -

OK, lets not get crazy....

#27 Posted by millerlight89 (18338 posts) -

I still remember RDR. Look at the missing horse carriage on the ps3....looooookkk there is no carriage.

#28 Posted by lostrib (30819 posts) -

I still remember RDR. Look at the missing horse carriage on the ps3....looooookkk there is no carriage.

I am playing RDR on PS3 right now, and it is really damn ugly. I'm sure it's still ugly on 360, but I hear the PS3 is quite a bit worse (lower res, crappy/no AA).

#29 Edited by I_can_haz (6362 posts) -

"LEAVE BRITNEY BOX ONE ALONE!!1" - Lems

#30 Edited by Shewgenja (7706 posts) -

Xbox One has earned its criticisms and short comings. It's its own fault along with the vision of Microsoft. If one product out shines out of the 3 that are all directly competing then it's fair game basically for the PS4.

The Lems have not a soul to blame but themselves. I know this, because I was an XBox fan at the start of last gen. At first, it was all about the games and bringing the ruckus to the out of touch PS3 for the sake of gaming. While MS was winning over developers for games like Gears of War, they were also winning developer support right from under Sonys nose with Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy to just name a couple.

Somewhere along the way, the MS fanboys and MS itself got drunk off their successes, though. It was sad to watch happen, especially from the inside. Around 2008 and 2009, all of a sudden, it was more about changing the entire playbook to go running after Nintendo's audience. AT THAT MOMENT, every fucking Lem should have seen the forest for the trees. MSes game was about putting boxes in living rooms no matter the cost.

Rather than demand more from MS during their hey day, the fanboys started their excuses almost immediately. Be it the closing of Ensemble Studios or selling Bungie off, it was just about the "Well, hey, still outselling PS3! UMadBro?! U jelly?" fuckery. Little by little, the XBox became less about the people who actually bought the XBox and more about who COULD buy an XBox. ..and there was NOT A HINT of outcry from a single motherfucking one of the Lem nation in the process.

So, please. Go on polishing the salt off of MSes balls. But PLEASE don't tell the rest of the gamers with an iota of sense to stop calling them out now. That is precisely what caused this mess in the first place.

#31 Posted by millerlight89 (18338 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@millerlight89 said:

I am playing RDR on PS3 right now, and it is really damn ugly. I'm sure it's still ugly on 360, but I hear the PS3 is quite a bit worse (lower res, crappy/no AA).

It is okay, but tc that xbox gamers didn't rib the ps3 gamers. They did.

#32 Posted by Couth_ (9907 posts) -

Xbone is a good system, its just easy to make fun of. Even MORESO when you try to damage control it

#33 Posted by I_can_haz (6362 posts) -

The Lems have not a soul to blame but themselves. I know this, because I was an XBox fan at the start of last gen. At first, it was all about the games and bringing the ruckus to the out of touch PS3 for the sake of gaming. While MS was winning over developers for games like Gears of War, they were also winning developer support right from under Sonys nose with Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy to just name a couple.

Somewhere along the way, the MS fanboys and MS itself got drunk off their successes, though. It was sad to watch happen, especially from the inside. Around 2008 and 2009, all of a sudden, it was more about changing the entire playbook to go running after Nintendo's audience. AT THAT MOMENT, every fucking Lem should have seen the forest for the trees. MSes game was about putting boxes in living rooms no matter the cost.

Rather than demand more from MS during their hey day, the fanboys started their excuses almost immediately. Be it the closing of Ensemble Studios or selling Bungie off, it was just about the "Well, hey, still outselling PS3! UMadBro?! U jelly?" fuckery. Little by little, the XBox became less about the people who actually bought the XBox and more about who COULD buy an XBox. ..and there was NOT A HINT of outcry from a single motherfucking one of the Lem nation in the process.

So, please. Go on polishing the salt off of MSes balls. But PLEASE don't tell the rest of the gamers with an iota of sense to stop calling them out now. That is precisely what caused this mess in the first place.

#34 Posted by Roler42 (396 posts) -

if it doesn't stop, what are you going to do about it?

#35 Posted by silversix_ (13395 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Its not getting crazy, you think this will stop? There's way more gamers every day lol it will only intensify. It will only stop when consoles become stale (just like 360/ps3 from ~2011 to the launch of next gen). That's why i think for the next 5 years (at least) its gonna be rough for Xbone. Hopefully MS learns their lesson and goes all in without any worthless gimmicks next gen

#36 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (4991 posts) -

We told you Xdrones the bone sucked, so now deal with it.

Stop crying

#37 Posted by Bishop1310 (872 posts) -

Microsoft missed the mark with the X1... The gaming community is known for trolls.. It's not a community you want to fuck up in and microsoft did.. Price, performance, early policies... I could go on. I have an X1.. I enjoy it, but some how one of the biggest companies in the tech industry miss read the market in the worst way.. No one to blame but them selves and it really is a shame. The xbox brand was promising, the 360 was an awesome gaming machine.. How did they fuck it up this badly?

#38 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (5651 posts) -

sorry cant support a console that got it so wrong with gamers. I own the stupid console I should know. Honestly if the X1's only problem was the weak hardware I wouldn't be that disappointing in it. From XBL, to the exclusive games, and now Kinect... MS has gotten everything wrong with their new system. First Its price too high, 2nd not everyone wants kinect with their console. The X1 UI is a mess and a downgrade from what was offered with the 360. MS only hope now is if they can deliver with the games, so far I've only heard about Halo,Quantum Break, and maybe a new gears of war. The only one that interest me there is Quantum Break, MS needs more exclusives games if they want gamers to buy their system.

#39 Edited by -Rhett81- (3552 posts) -

Coming from a primarily PC/PlayStation gamer, I'd like to see the XBox brand at least compete.

#40 Posted by lglz1337 (2796 posts) -
#41 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3465 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

THIS!! Everything you said as well but I agree so much with you!

#42 Edited by MonsieurX (28410 posts) -

Stop hating what I like

boohoooh

@lostrib said:

tl;dr

cry moar

#43 Posted by StormyJoe (4457 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@silversix_ said:

Its not getting crazy, you think this will stop? There's way more gamers every day lol it will only intensify. It will only stop when consoles become stale (just like 360/ps3 from ~2011 to the launch of next gen). That's why i think for the next 5 years (at least) its gonna be rough for Xbone. Hopefully MS learns their lesson and goes all in without any worthless gimmicks next gen

First off, typing "way more", identifies you as being no more than 14 years old. So, your opinion doesn't mean that much to me. Secondly, there is not a significant number of AAA titles in the pipe for the PS4 over the XB1.

Anything can change. There is no justification to claim some sort of "platform victory" 2 1/2 months in,

#44 Posted by Heil68 (42439 posts) -
#45 Posted by StormyJoe (4457 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

Well...

I disagree. I think you are approaching the console race from the standpoint of a gamer only; whereas MS sees a bigger picture for the XBox One. But, I will give credit where credit is due - you at least created a cohesive argument.

#46 Posted by misterpmedia (3313 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

Well damn. +1

#47 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

"but does this really matters?"

You trying to trick us TC?

#48 Edited by kinectthedots (1252 posts) -

But we are only 3 mo's in. This gen just started.

As I remember PS3 didn't catch a break from bashing until june 2008 when AAAA MGS4 was released *more than a year after launch*. Even then fanboys moved goal posts and said the system isn't worth owning for one game (even tho it had AAA multiplats and other AA exclusives).

So I am sorry, the "hate" as you call it doesn't need to stop until xbox1 (or MS) gives people a reason to not hate it (an underpowered $500 console.) just like the PS3 had to prove it self.

#49 Posted by cainetao11 (15527 posts) -

Poll showed what we already knew, this place has more cows than any other. Would that poll have been the same 4-5 years ago, with Wii, ps3/360? Doubt it.

#50 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (12629 posts) -

Q.Q