Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#251 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@delta3074 said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

This isn`t a point you should be trying to make with Bloodborne coming out soon. It`s going to curbstomp every exclusive on the PS4 and Xbone, probably the first 90+ metacritic exclusive between them.

Yeah, not holding my Breath, Cows said EXACTLY the same thing about the Order and look how that turned out, Also, i am making this point HERE and NOW, Before Bloodborne actually releases so until it Does, my point stands and i should be trying to make it because i am making it HERE and NOW and in the Here and Now bloodborne does not even come into the equation because it's not released.

using an unreleased game and assumptions to push your point ''This isn`t a point you should be trying to make' isn't too bright really is it?

Come on now. Did you just compare The Order to Bloodborne? Cows never said exactly the same thing about The Order, for proof just look at the 2 hype threads. There's a difference between one being hyped AE (with 6 not being too far behind) and the other is hyped AAAE with AAAAE also having a high number of votes. It's the spiritual successor to 3 AAA games, one of which was GOTY.

Even if we're talking about now, you're greatly over-exaggerating the quality oif Xbone exclusives. It has a slight advantage with the highest rated exclsuive on meta being 81, but it doesn't make up for the fact the PS4 has a much larger lineup.

Either way, the quality excuse will be going away in 2 weeks.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#253 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

@delta3074 said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

This isn`t a point you should be trying to make with Bloodborne coming out soon. It`s going to curbstomp every exclusive on the PS4 and Xbone, probably the first 90+ metacritic exclusive between them.

Yeah, not holding my Breath, Cows said EXACTLY the same thing about the Order and look how that turned out, Also, i am making this point HERE and NOW, Before Bloodborne actually releases so until it Does, my point stands and i should be trying to make it because i am making it HERE and NOW and in the Here and Now bloodborne does not even come into the equation because it's not released.

using an unreleased game and assumptions to push your point ''This isn`t a point you should be trying to make' isn't too bright really is it?

Come on now. Did you just compare The Order to Bloodborne? Cows never said exactly the same thing about The Order, for proof just look at the 2 hype threads. There's a difference between one being hyped AE (with 6 not being too far behind) and the other is hyped AAAE with AAAAE also having a high number of votes. It's the spiritual successor to 3 AAA games, one of which was GOTY.

Even if we're talking about now, you're greatly over-exaggerating the quality oif Xbone exclusives. It has a slight advantage with the highest rated exclsuive on meta being 81, but it doesn't make up for the fact the PS4 has a much larger lineup.

'Even if we're talking about now, you're greatly over-exaggerating the quality oif Xbone exclusives.'

Wow, Priceless, I never mentioned the Xbone, Anyhwere in this thread Except to say it wasn't doing much better than the PS4 and that was a completely different Convo, WTF?

Please come back when you can read my posts properly and stop talking gibberish.

Reading comprehension FTW

What the **** is wrong with you people, seriously.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

ps4 is the fast rabbit

xb1 is the slow and steady turtle

remember what happened the rabbit was relaxing and chilling with hot chicks thinking he was the best an the fastest

while the turtle slowly walked his way to finish line DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE TURTLE (AKA XB1)

it'll be your downfall cows u better keep running fast you rabbits or else microsoft will get in there finish the race

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@ProtossX said:

ps4 is the fast rabbit

remember what happened the rabbit was relaxing and chilling with hot chicks thinking he was the best an the fastest

while the turtle slowly walked his way to finish line DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE TURTLE (AKA XB1)

it'll be your downfall cows u better keep running fast you rabbits or else microsoft will get in there finish the race

What a stupid analogy

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#257  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Are there any Sony GDC news? It seems like they're missing from this Game Developers Conferences. The latest news I read was probably the news where the PS4 hardware sold this much. Anything game wise that's not Bloodborne or VR, anything new from Sony as in games from GDC?

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#258 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

@delta3074 said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

dark souls 2 was game of the year because there was nohing else, dark souls was good in 2011, now not so much

I have legends on fifa ultimate team, do you?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#259  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

Sony is dominating without a doubt. Still, as an Xbox One owner, I look forward to MS doing whatever they'll do to try to attract attention to their system. I hope on that end I might get spoiled like a child of divorce whose parents compete for their affection.

So far Sony's success commercially has pretty much been a free ride not having any (for me at least) worthwhile exclusives that interest me yet, but the coming months look far more promising. I could see even last year that 2015 was probably going to be the year Sony spread its wings. I got an Xbox One then because it had games I wanted then that the PS4 didn't. This year, I'll be getting a PS4 because it'll finally have something I want, mainly Persona 5, plus Bloodborne is looking good, there's a handful of indie titles I'll look forward to that won't be on the Xbox One. And they'll without a doubt have a strong line-up of games not on the Xbox One in years to come.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@ProtossX said:

ps4 is the fast rabbit

Hoping your opposition simply gets complacent is the truest depths of disparity. Is it really that bad being an XBox owner these days?

OneLazyAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 OneLazyAsian
Member since 2009 • 1715 Posts

@ProtossX said:

ps4 is the fast rabbit

I would say your analogy is backwards. Xbox was pretty much the hare going into this gen. It had everything going for it. The games, the better online, the hype, etc. Heck, I still remember all those "how is the PS4 going to keep up with the Xbox Next" threads. Then there were all those rumors about how the Xbox Next was going to be like a high end PC with dual gpus (or was cpus? Stacked die or something like that? I can't remember all that bullshit misterxmedia was spewing that lems ate up) When E3 2013 rolled around and we all know the rest. So if anything, Xbox got complacent and let the Sony turtle almost cross the finish line. Now they're in panic mode throwing everything to get people to buy their console.

cyclops10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 cyclops10
Member since 2004 • 696 Posts

@lostrib said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

Return on The King.

People will eventually realize how amazing the PS4`s upcoming lineup is. Over 300 games coming in 2015 alone, over 15 of them being exclusive, with still more unannounced. It`s even crazier when you realize how many unannounced games they have, we still need announcements for almost every Sony 1st party studio, and there`s also the 3rd party exclusives they`re securing, a few of which might surprise people.

oooo so a lot more flops to come. excellent

jesus have you ever wrote an original/non obvious comment in your life?

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#263 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

@scottpsfan14: The PS4's BIOS is completely different. It's an x86 machine with completely different hardware. Everything is much more PC like under the hood. The PS1 and PS2's menu system were not the BIOS itself. They were embedded software on the motherboard (since neither had a harddrive) that allowed users to interact with the devices. The BIOS is lower level than that. BIOS is "software" itself. The BIOS is used as by the OS to basically interface with the hardware of the machine. This means the OS and the software programs don't need the exact details, like memory addresses, of the hardware. Nothing "runs" at that level.

Usually the BIOS is the intermediary between software and hardware (since it stands for basic input/output) of devices attached to the CPU and memory on the motherboard. The BIOS can grant direct memory to hardware for lower latency and higher performance stuff (like a GPU).

As for the OS, the PS4 uses a custom build of FreeBSD which is a build of Unix.

Extrodinare101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Extrodinare101
Member since 2015 • 324 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@extrodinare101: Dragon Quest Heroes is single player.

Yeah but now I've heard it's a Dynasty Warriors type game, I already checked it off the list

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@ProtossX said:

ps4 is the fast rabbit

No, that's not how it goes.

PS4 is the fast rabbit

XB1 is a slow fat f*ck

That is the reality. The end.

GabensHerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 GabensHerald
Member since 2015 • 171 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

@delta3074 said:

@Shewgenja said:

250+ games is a massive disappointment?

quantity over quality?

Makes me laugh , last gen when the 360 was killing the Ps3 in the number of games it had all the SONY drones where Saying 'Quality over quantity'

Don't be absurd. PS4 has no games.

Also will LOL when the media curbstomps Stutterborne because of it's performance issues.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@cyclops10 said:

@lostrib said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

Return on The King.

People will eventually realize how amazing the PS4`s upcoming lineup is. Over 300 games coming in 2015 alone, over 15 of them being exclusive, with still more unannounced. It`s even crazier when you realize how many unannounced games they have, we still need announcements for almost every Sony 1st party studio, and there`s also the 3rd party exclusives they`re securing, a few of which might surprise people.

oooo so a lot more flops to come. excellent

jesus have you ever wrote an original/non obvious comment in your life?

yes

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#268  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

Xbox One getting XBO/PC cross-buy, Dangerous: Elite making a console debut on the Xbox One, DX12 giving the system a 20% performance boost... MS is still swinging instead of throwing in the towel. Sony might be leading but as long as both are still fighting for success and trying to up their game and be competitive then I think everybody wins.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

There seems to be a collective agreement if you are a diehard Playstation fan that is once you buy the console and find out how bad it is...................don't ever admit it. At least that is what goes on around here. Attack the Xbox instead. That justifies the purchase. I guess.

How about dat 20% GPU boost, Justin?

@commander said:

amazing how many people fall for that playstation marketing and then they get a game like the order.

I know why I have my xbox , to have legends in fifa ultimate team and have a controller that i like. Not to mention some games simply run better on the x1 because of the faster cpu.

I have tons of friends that bought a playstation and it's collecting dust, they play on the xbox. Some things just never change , the sony fanboys love it though but truth be told, gaming is at a decline right now because there's no innovation.

I'm glad i can play fifa ultimate team otherwise i really wouldn't know what to play

Bwahahahhah Fifa DLC. Lems have reached peak desperate.

Well done on those two games that run better on the Shitbox because of the fa-, wait, sorry, it's because they're unoptimised.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

I think we all knew what was up after E3 2013. To say MS dropped the ball would be an understatement and Sony came strong.

I remember creating a similarly titled thread after that E3. Never had I seen the lems so decimated, it was almost sad. I'm glad they're still holding up.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

Yup, after E3 2013 when it was all X1 games, games, games and nothing but games.... the war was over Xbox Won. :P

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@charizard1605: I would expect more from someone who is a moderator that a dipshit cow thread.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#273 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34600 Posts

Yeah. It still sucks though. Not the hardware (except the controller), but it has very few good games to play. If you're a gaming console, that is one terrible flaw. Why people buy PS4s is beyond me.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

"As of right now, the PS4 doesn't have much going for it- it has all these indie games that are available on other systems (without the need to buy $400 hardware first), it has all these multiplats, that are also all available on other systems (and really, said multiplats suck to begin with anyway), and it has a bunch of very sad, terrible exclusives. In terms of games, right now? The Wii U is beating it."

What a pile of fucking garbage. PS4 has been demolishing WiiU ever since it released. What did WiiU get last year compared to PS4? The usual few Nintendo games: Mario Kart, Smash, DK, along with the very different and welcome Bayo 2, and Captain Toad and Hyrule Warriors if they're your thing. It probably got some downloadable arcade games too (I don't keep track of those because I won't buy them until Nintendo gives me a working account) so include them too, however many.

What did PS4 get that WiiU didn't? Infamous, Little Big Planet 3, Dragon Age III, Final Fantasy 14, Far Cry 4, COD, Wolfenstein, Shadow Of Mordor (GOTY), Alien Isolation, Evil Within, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Trials Fusion, new Rocksmith, new Guilty Gear, sports games (Fifa, PES, Madden, NBA, NHL, MLB, etc) Telltale's episodes (Wolf Among Us, Game Of Thrones, Walking Dead, Tales From The Borderlands), Transistor, Rogue Legacy, Warriors Orichi 3 (I mention this only because it's another button bashy Dynasty Warriors game with almost an identical Metacritic score to Hyrule Warriors, which people insist is good...)

All of those suck to you, yeah? Bullshit.

It's as brutal as the PS3/360 vs Wii days, for every good game Wii gets the others are getting 3 or 4. Pretend multiplats don't exist if it makes you feel better, over 20 million gamers have chosen PS4 precisely to play them though! (at least, I hope people weren't buying PS4s to play Knack, Fiveclub, and the Order!)

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@ProtossX said:

shit i chose the wrong side will sony make xb1 ppl slaves now that the war is over?

No they will be cast out onto another planet.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@mems_1224 said:

won in what? in terms of sales? no shit, MS went full Sony and PS3ed the shit out of the Xbone. In terms of games the system is a massive disappointment.

250+ games is a massive disappointment?

yup, typical sony, quantity over quality.

Typical Lem, 20 million people run out to buy a $400 system saying otherwise but will shit on a Playstation for not having Halo.

well to be fair, it doesn't have halo

No PS has had Halo, but has always outsold MS consoles worldwide every time.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45101 Posts

@locopatho: agree. charizard has very weird standards for games.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

People need to ask why ps4 has the most sales. The system isn't winning anything. In fact, it is diminishing the Playstation brand in a lot of ways. The system sold so well initially because of Sonys treatment of the PS3. People pre ordered--myself included--and it garnered the largest installed base, so naturally people make the assumption that it must be the console to get. There is some truth to that. At the same time though, if rereleased games and buggy releases and movie games are prevalent throughout the course of the generation, how many of you will be excited for Sonys next console?

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@locopatho said:

"As of right now, the PS4 doesn't have much going for it- it has all these indie games that are available on other systems (without the need to buy $400 hardware first), it has all these multiplats, that are also all available on other systems (and really, said multiplats suck to begin with anyway), and it has a bunch of very sad, terrible exclusives. In terms of games, right now? The Wii U is beating it."

What a pile of fucking garbage. PS4 has been demolishing WiiU ever since it released. What did WiiU get last year compared to PS4? The usual few Nintendo games: Mario Kart, Smash, DK, along with the very different and welcome Bayo 2, and Captain Toad and Hyrule Warriors if they're your thing. It probably got some downloadable arcade games too (I don't keep track of those because I won't buy them until Nintendo gives me a working account) so include them too, however many.

What did PS4 get that WiiU didn't? Infamous, Little Big Planet 3, Dragon Age III, Final Fantasy 14, Far Cry 4, COD, Wolfenstein, Shadow Of Mordor (GOTY), Alien Isolation, Evil Within, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Trials Fusion, new Rocksmith, new Guilty Gear, sports games (Fifa, PES, Madden, NBA, NHL, MLB, etc) Telltale's episodes (Wolf Among Us, Game Of Thrones, Walking Dead, Tales From The Borderlands), Transistor, Rogue Legacy, Warriors Orichi 3 (I mention this only because it's another button bashy Dynasty Warriors game with almost an identical Metacritic score to Hyrule Warriors, which people insist is good...)

All of those suck to you, yeah? Bullshit.

It's as brutal as the PS3/360 vs Wii days, for every good game Wii gets the others are getting 3 or 4. Pretend multiplats don't exist if it makes you feel better, over 20 million gamers have chosen PS4 precisely to play them though! (at least, I hope people weren't buying PS4s to play Knack, Fiveclub, and the Order!)

The games you listed for the Wii U are a whole lot better than the games you listed for the PS4. Listing Rogue Legacy, a port of a last gen arcade game, is somewhat disingenuous.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@gabensherald said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

Also will LOL when the media curbstomps Stutterborne because of it's performance issues.

I believe this is what you're looking for.

GabensHerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 GabensHerald

@kratosyoloswag said:

@gabensherald said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

I believe this is what you're looking for.

Kinda shows how pathetic console peasants are when they tell people they want to play at worse settings and with no freedom of choice all because of a brand then whines when people want to play it at better settings than the APU toaster its released on. Console peasant logic.

But then it shows how utterly unnecessary consoles are this generationwhen all they have is exclusives. Take away exclusives. There's no need to buy gimped hardware. That's how pathetic consoles are.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@PurpleMan5000:

They really truly aren't. something like bayonneta 2 stands out as a fantastic game on wiiu. But Dragon age 3 stands out as an equally fantastic game on ps4. equally, there are less amazing games I listed on ps4. But I also mentioned hyrule warriors for wiiu.

Wiiu is hilariously short on quantity so you fall back on the whole "can't beat Nintendo quality thing". I get it. That was my argument back on n64. But while I was right ocarina was glorious, I was wrong to pretend ff7,8,9 didn't exist. Preference is fine, denying reality isn't.

Also Rogue legacy is a current gen pc game that made it to ps3 and ps4 the same day. At no point was it last gen. Discount if you want, chuck in say Strider instead.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#283  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@commander said:

amazing how many people fall for that playstation marketing and then they get a game like the order.

I know why I have my xbox , to have legends in fifa ultimate team and have a controller that i like. Not to mention some games simply run better on the x1 because of the faster cpu.

I have tons of friends that bought a playstation and it's collecting dust, they play on the xbox. Some things just never change , the sony fanboys love it though but truth be told, gaming is at a decline right now because there's no innovation.

I'm glad i can play fifa ultimate team otherwise i really wouldn't know what to play

Bwahahahhah Fifa DLC. Lems have reached peak desperate.

Well done on those two games that run better on the Shitbox because of the fa-, wait, sorry, it's because they're unoptimised.

That fifa dlc you're talking about cointains about 49 legendary players and have a street value of 15000 $ . That street value gradually dimishes to about 1/4 of the price after newyear, since a new fifa is releasing in september.

Fifa ultimate team is the biggest businness in gaming, glad you're having a laugh, but FUT (fifa ultimate team) players couldn't care less about a playstation lmao.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#284 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Wiimotefan said:

I think we all knew what was up after E3 2013. To say MS dropped the ball would be an understatement and Sony came strong.

I remember creating a similarly titled thread after that E3. Never had I seen the lems so decimated, it was almost sad. I'm glad they're still holding up.

It wasn't the E3. It was the reveal in Feb 2013 (4 months before the E3) is where they screwed up. At the E3 they did fine. They showed nothing but games like they said they would. You guys are so friggin clueless it's not even funny. There's really no need wasting time on here. The shit will hit the fan eventually and a lot of sad biased trolls are gonna be owned pretty badly. He who laughs last......

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

this is the point where you gave away the satire.

"As of right now, the PS4 doesn't have much going for it"

SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 SexyJazzCat
Member since 2013 • 2796 Posts

@DarkLink77: I keep saying this. Sony didn't have to do anything. Microsoft and Nintendo paved the way for them.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

Eventually the sales will slowdown if Sony exclusives keep flopping.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

How is Charizard a god damn Mod?

Anything can happen. M$ could buy off some devs, Sony could have a huge internal problem happen, Sony could get hacked, PS4's could all of the sudden start bricking from an update or something, M$ could have a huge hit game that draws people in.

Anything can happen man. Last gen was the perfect example of that. Sony look like it was dead its first two years and every piece of media was calling for the PS3's funeral. The Ps3' was getting no games and had like half the features the 360 had. Look how that turned out. Ps3 came back with the come back of a life time. Even with crap like the hack that had PSN for a month, lossing exclusives like FF (it was a big deal back then), and games like The Last Guardian, FFvs13, and Agent never coming out.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@locopatho said:

@PurpleMan5000:

They really truly aren't. something like bayonneta 2 stands out as a fantastic game on wiiu. But Dragon age 3 stands out as an equally fantastic game on ps4. equally, there are less amazing games I listed on ps4. But I also mentioned hyrule warriors for wiiu.

Wiiu is hilariously short on quantity so you fall back on the whole "can't beat Nintendo quality thing". I get it. That was my argument back on n64. But while I was right ocarina was glorious, I was wrong to pretend ff7,8,9 didn't exist. Preference is fine, denying reality isn't.

Also Rogue legacy is a current gen pc game that made it to ps3 and ps4 the same day. At no point was it last gen. Discount if you want, chuck in say Strider instead.

Is Inquisition really that good? I haven't played it because it looks terrible, but maybe it is.

B_rich84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#290 B_rich84
Member since 2013 • 367 Posts

As far as sales go the WAR is over. Even Microsoft realizes this which is why they are making a big deal about "never abandoning the Windows platform" again. Looks from here on out all there games will be released on Windows 10 which means they are starting to care more about PC gaming and will try and steal back a slice of pie that Steam has created over the years since Microsoft exited into the console market.

I wouldn't be surprised in 3-4 years if Microsoft went back to PC gaming completely.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#291  Edited By Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

While I tend to agree with Charizard's initial post, I have to add that every system has great games available to it and no one should be displeased with their purchase.

That said, congrats to Sony for really learning from their PS3 mistakes and taking the initiative right out of the gates. While some aren't happy with the games available on the PS4 aor X1 at the moment, I'll say that I'm really impressed with the sheer amount and variety of games already available on the systems. I have 12 physical games plus a bunch of digital ones in less than 18 months on the market. I've never seen that many quality games available on a system so soon, especially with PS3.

Again, congrats Sony.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ProtossX said:

ps4 is the fast rabbit

In the real world turtles are slow and Rabbits are fast that is how nature make them,so no the turtle would never win a race between both,but you can pretend that tale is real it would not be the first fantasy which you believe in..lol

@gago-gago said:

Are there any Sony GDC news? It seems like they're missing from this Game Developers Conferences. The latest news I read was probably the news where the PS4 hardware sold this much. Anything game wise that's not Bloodborne or VR, anything new from Sony as in games from GDC?

GDC is not to announce games is a Developers conference,for games we have E3.

@Nengo_Flow said:

Anything can happen. M$ could buy off some devs, Sony could have a huge internal problem happen, Sony could get hacked, PS4's could all of the sudden start bricking from an update or something, M$ could have a huge hit game that draws people in.

Anything can happen man. Last gen was the perfect example of that. Sony look like it was dead its first two years and every piece of media was calling for the PS3's funeral. The Ps3' was getting no games and had like half the features the 360 had. Look how that turned out. Ps3 came back with the come back of a life time. Even with crap like the hack that had PSN for a month, lossing exclusives like FF (it was a big deal back then), and games like The Last Guardian, FFvs13, and Agent never coming out.

Are you comparing Charizard getting to be a mod with MS making a comback.? WTF..hahahaa

Yes and hackers can hack MS to,MS can lose all their windows profits,anything is possible right.?

Last gen and this gen are nothing alike,the PS4 is not $600 1 year late,the PS4 was $100 cheaper on the same month when they launch and the PS4 in just 1 year has double the xbox one in sales and the gap keep growing without a market to make the gap from MS is loss and they have now no market even US they loss it.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

It's like trying to watch a civic hatchback drag race a Skyline and all the Civic owners friends keep putting stickers on it hoping it makes it go faster.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Nengo_Flow said:

Are you comparing Charizard getting to be a mod with MS making a comback.? WTF..hahahaa

What?

No those are two separate things I was talking about.

Why the **** would I compare him to M$, that makes no sense. You are a dumbass for linking the two together.

I was asking a question. And then I proceeded to comment on the topic

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46260 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

I don't care what side of the fanboy battle you find yourself on, you would have to be exceptionally oblivious to try and deny this: this console war is over. The generation is done. We have our winner.

We will now proceed to look at the facts here:

• It is the most powerful console of the generation
  • It is the highest selling console of this generation so far, and conceivably might have outsold the Xbox One and Wii U combined.
  • It has the most amount of third party support- indie and AAA, western and Japanese, exclusive and multiplatform
  • Most multiplats look best on PS4 of any console
  • The PS4 has the best online service in terms of striking a balance between cost and stability. Yes, Nintendo Network is cheaper (because it is free), but it is shit, and Xbox Live is better, but it is also more expensive, and the value proposition it provides is not as good as the one PSN provides.
  • Sony has superior first party support- not superior to Nintendo, obviously, but far beyond anything Microsoft can muster for Xbox. In the long run, Nintendo having superior first party support does not matter, because that first party support is all that they have.
  • Even though I am personally not a fan, by popular opinion, PS4 has the best controller.
  • PS4 has multiple next generation features that were not on any previous console, nor are on any other current gen console- from its advanced sharing capabilities, SharePlay, Remote Play, and more.
  • PS4 has the PlayStation ecosystem working in its advantage. Things like CrossBuy, CrossPlay, CrossSave are all there to incentivize a PS4 purchase if you already own even one other PlayStation system.
  • Its upcoming game lineup is staggering- it gets every single major third party game the Xbox One gets, it gets more third party games the Xbox One doesn't get, and to top it all off, it gets its own exclusives. If you want to play Street Fighter V, Dragon Quest, or Persona 5 on a current gen console? You really only have one choice, and you might as well just go with it.

Your facts make it seem like this is console wars. This is system wars though.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

I concur OP going to be an even greater gen than last to be gamer on PlayStation.

Some posts in this thread are also a treat. Won't pick any out though, should be obvious ;)(especially on this page, hehe).

GabensHerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 GabensHerald

@Riverwolf007 said:

this is the point where you gave away the satire.

"As of right now, the PS4 doesn't have much going for it"

But it is true. PS4 has no games and it's just proving the old axiom "Fools and money are easily parted"

Why do you think the biggest exclusives on the POS4 is "Post on System Wars or Neogaf to yell 'YOU HAVE NO GAMES TOO' at the lems" or "M-M-Muh 1080Ps. 30Fps is perfectly fine...." or "I paid $50 and PSN is down. B-B-But muh free indies".

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#298  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

Yes, PC won.

Oh wait you were talking about the war for 2nd place, my bad.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56088 Posts

Times like this, it's a good thing I'm not Loyal to a machine, I own all 3 next-gen to play games baby.

Extrodinare101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 Extrodinare101
Member since 2015 • 324 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

@tormentos said:
@Nengo_Flow said:

What?

No those are two separate things I was talking about.

Why the fucking would I compare him to M$, that makes no sense. You are a dumbass for linking the two together.

I was asking a question. And then I proceeded to comment on the topic

I'm honestly positive at this point that tormentos is mentally retarded. The dude's post are so asinine and make absolutely no sense most of the time.