This is why Kinect can be really fun.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

Very cool feature to have. You can essentially watch a live game and call the same type of plays the real teams just ran.

#2 Posted by Multipass35 (295 posts) -

Very cool feature to have. You can essentially watch a live game and call the same type of plays the real teams just ran.

Fucking awesome!

#3 Edited by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@multipass35: yeppp, debating between this and Fifa, heavily leaning towards madden.

#4 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

Gotta respect Microsoft for actually being innovative rather than just releasing a console that belongs in the 90's aside from power

#5 Edited by YD_11 (1633 posts) -

So many great features to be enjoyed on the X1. So awesome to be able to play AND watch tv, skype, browse the internet, view friends lists, etc at the same time.

#6 Posted by RageQuit4Life (350 posts) -

I'm going to buy a PS4 for myself. I have to admit that this is a cool feature but I don't think I want to watch TV and play the game at the same time, that's just me.

#7 Edited by The_Rick_14 (9937 posts) -

@RageQuit4Life said:

I'm going to buy a PS4 for myself. I have to admit that this is a cool feature but I don't think I want to watch TV and play the game at the same time, that's just me.

This is my exact thoughts except I know for a fact that when I put a movie on or start a game, that's what I want to focus on and enjoy. I don't need or want to play a game, while watching tv, while talking to 8 friends all doing something different, while getting game invites to 5 different games that I'm clearly not playing right now.

Will still admit that having that functionality is cool and I'm glad that MS has been able to pull it off, but it's not something I would ever use. If it was, I would have created a setup like I had in college with two tvs right next to each other by now.

Gotta respect Microsoft for actually being innovative rather than just releasing a console that belongs in the 90's aside from power

I'm actually mostly looking forward to being able to watch my friends live streams. That's the biggest innovation that I am interested personally interested in. I experienced so many games that I had no interest in playing but wanted to follow along the storyline by watching friends play but most of us have moved to different places in the past few years.

Does the XBox One have a feature like that? I honestly can't remember between all of the other features they have been advertising.

#8 Posted by Shewgenja (8466 posts) -

All up in system wars trying to pimp Kinect..

UGH!

#9 Posted by MlauTheDaft (3384 posts) -

What exactly am I supposed to see here?

#10 Posted by nethernova (4080 posts) -

@YD_11 said:

So many great features to be enjoyed on the X1. So awesome to be able to play AND watch tv, skype, browse the internet, view friends lists, etc at the same time.

Totally awesome. I always wanted to play games while a big part of the screen is hidden by some TV show while skyping with my friends and browsing the internet with my feet at the same time. What's wrong with the attention span of people nowadays? When I play a game, I play a game. When I watch a movie, I watch a movie. I don't need distraction. I always considered cross game chat silly. I don't even have words for this mess.