PC gaming isn't this gigantic monster you're trying to make it out to be. It's like to wanting to see the profits from speaker sales from a electronics store but only seeing the total sales of everything. Only a complete moron would try and use that number as just speaker profits.
2. Never said Flappy bird was your reading comprehension fails again. Oh and if PCs have so many more great aaa/aa than consoles how come they never win GOTY?
1. You're making excuses. You can't refute this fact. I'm not here to discuss if you think f2p/mmo should count or not. I'm giving you a straight fact.
2. It's not an "if". PC does have the most great+ scoring games at both gs and mc. 100's more than ps3 last gen and 5x more than ps4 this gen.
1. Lol You're the one here making excuses here pal you're trying to use a bulk number to represent a small square. Your not giving me a straight fact your giving me a obscured fact, and it is in this context your little charts don't show the percentage of AAA games (except maybe that pie chart that actually helps my position)
2. So tell me how many of those 100's more great+ scoring games made GOTY again?