This is why GTA V isn’t on PC yet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by 04dcarraher (19607 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

This is Take Two's financials. Other companies would be entirely different.

What? bringing logic into system wars.... how dare you!

#102 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16616 posts) -

@ProjectPat187 said:

Why do you say Max Payne 3 flopped? It has not sold anything close to GTA 5 but I wouldn't call it a flop.

Max Payne 3 sold really bad on all platforms, and there will most likely never be a sequel.

Search for sales numbers if you don't believe me.

#103 Posted by kalipekona (2299 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Shielder7 said:

@lostrib said:

old news

It's less than a month old and LOL so much for the Master Race and their Master sales.

Overall, PC actually does have the highest sales revenue for games.

Yeah prove it wheres the numbers.

@Arach666 said:

And you don´t think that would be because the game that contributes by far the most for those numbers was GTAV and that wasn´t on the PC?

No wonder you´re one of the village idiots of this place.

So what's the excuse for 2012 financial year? Max Payne 3 was released during that time on all platforms.

@Jankarcop said:

yikes Shielder7 is getting destroyed by everyone....I guess this is what prison gang rape looks like.

All I see is damage control hermits in full force with no proof just nerd rage opinions.

@xboxdone74 said:

Probably cause the petition hasnt reach a high enough number yet. It's around 650,000 now. Might wait till million, since pc beggars will mostly pirate the game. Try and get the demand large enough to scrape together what little profit they can with the actual buyers and not pirates.

They'll release it on PC once all the money has been made, even if 2/3rds of the people pirate it they'll still make some money and a port to PC is nothing 2 weeks and 2 guys could do it.

You are so completely clueless. In 2012 the PC made them 18% of their revenue. That's likely more than any one console generated. That "console" category includes at least 4 home consoles and several handheld consoles.

#104 Posted by blangenakker (2351 posts) -

I guess i should of figured this would turn into a pissing contest. Time to move on to the next one...

#105 Posted by sukraj (22861 posts) -

console gamers for the win.

#106 Posted by TheTruthIsREAL (761 posts) -

I've said many times that consoles are the dev's master race as it's where all the money is at. PC gaming is an afterthought. PC environment is like job training and when mastered, they move on to the real thing, the console environment.

#107 Edited by Shielder7 (5152 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Shielder7 said:

Uh what other games released that year? and does console only include PS3 and 360?

According to metacritic MP 3 was only released for PS 3, 360 and PC.

@gameofthering said:

@clyde46: He must be ignoring you.

Sorry but if responded to every brain dead butt hurt hermit I'd have to quit my day job.

@Jankarcop said:

@Shielder7 said:

You just got wrecked again in your own thread. Hows it feel?

Thanks for that you just supported my argument. 51% but it needed to include MAC as well as the biggest pieces of the Pie Chart for PC being that for Casual Portals and MMOs. The biggest chunk is reserved for AAA+ games which are doing better on consoles. It also supports my argument when they include PC gaming numbers they also include MAC, Tablets, Mobile etc. You just owned yourself with this.

@Jankarcop said:

@epic-gamerz said:

Hermits - "bu but RDR is coming to PC...... they promised us

Poor Shielder, driven to using an alt after having everyone jizz on his head.

Not my alt I don't have one. Ask a mode to look at the IP address if you don't believe me, but the fact you're resorting to baseless accusations proves just how butt hurt you are.

@MBirdy88 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Console gamers buy games, publishers focus on them. Pc masterrace scratches head as to figure out why. Blames console gamers.

but PC has higher gaming revenue and more quality games.

Shielder.... respond to this fact. for once. you cowardly crap spamming fool.

I'm sorry I can't respond instantly every time a butt hurt hermit quotes me, I actually need to sleep, eat, work "Leave The House" I know that's hard to understand for some hermits that haven't seen the light of day in years to grasp but it's true.

To answer the question it's not a fact look at the pie chart he posted, PC needed to include MAC as well as the biggest pieces of the Pie Chart being that for Casual Portals and MMOs. The quality games is entirely subjective not to mention with all those quality games the PC still can't land a GOTY game LoL.

@04dcarraher said:

@foxhound_fox said:

For AAA publishers the I suspect numbers are probably similar, this seems to be the rule not the exception.

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

I've said many times that consoles are the dev's master race as it's where all the money is at. PC gaming is an afterthought. PC environment is like job training and when mastered, they move on to the real thing, the console environment.

#108 Posted by Shielder7 (5152 posts) -
@kalipekona said:

You are so completely clueless. In 2012 the PC made them 18% of their revenue. That's likely more than any one console generated. That "console" category includes at least 4 home consoles and several handheld consoles.

LoL nope you are, kinda ironic to call someone clueless when you didn't even bother read the initial post.

in the 2012 financial year the breakdown was as follows

• Console – 80%
  • PC – 18%
  • Mobile – 2%

A clear lead for the console market which is a bit of a shock since Max Payne 3 was released during that time on all platforms.

#109 Posted by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@Shielder7: so this takes 'exclusives' out of the discussion which leaves me asking the question.

What does a console bring to the table that makes it better?

best I can tell a couch..nothing more

#111 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16616 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:
@kalipekona said:

LoL nope you are, kinda ironic to call someone clueless when you didn't even bother read the initial post.

in the 2012 financial year the breakdown was as follows

• Console – 80%
  • PC – 18%
  • Mobile – 2%

A clear lead for the console market which is a

bit of a shock since Max Payne 3 was released during that time on all platforms.

How do you still not comprehend what people said on here: Max Payne 3 flopped sales wise on all platforms. So what kind of influence does it have on the 2012 numbers ? Very little

#112 Posted by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@Shielder7: you say...

Thanks for that you just supported my argument. 51% but it needed to include MAC as well as the biggest pieces of the Pie Chart for PC being that for Casual Portals and MMOs. The biggest chunk is reserved for AAA+ games which are doing better on consoles. It also supports my argument when they include PC gaming numbers they also include MAC, Tablets, Mobile etc. You just owned yourself with this.

I say:

1. By all metrics possible MMOS are AAA titles

2. Casuals are a valid form of game play. You cant reduce the argument to 'all games released by 2k only'

3. AAA typically doesnt mean good anymore. In fact it usually means bad by todays standards.

#113 Edited by remiks00 (1877 posts) -

@Arach666 said:

And you don´t think that would be because the game that contributes by far the most for those numbers was GTAV and that wasn´t on the PC?

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

Lol, you don't even know what you're posting. Of course their sales on PC are going to be lower, their biggest game didn't release on PC moron. Plus, you're comparing multiple console markets to a single PC market. Of course the numbers are going to be lower for PC, you're comparing it to multiple other platforms. This doesn't prove anything.

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

Lol, you don't even know what you're posting. Of course their sales on PC are going to be lower, their biggest game didn't release on PC moron. Plus, you're comparing multiple console markets to a single PC market. Of course the numbers are going to be lower for PC, you're comparing it to multiple other platforms. This doesn't prove anything.

Hahahahahahaha, deja vu

The EXACT same thread was made before, and the exact same answer was given, thus owning the TC.

As you said, 2013 was the year GTA 5 on consoles was released, GTA 5 was the best selling entertainment product ever released.

So TC is actually saying that GTA 5 is not on PC because PC sales were low in 2013 because GTA 5 was released exclusively on consoles.

Anyway, I wouldn't care if GTA 5 never came to PC. I played it on console and PC only gamers aren't missing out on much. Most overhyped game of 2013 IMO.

@lundy86_4 said:

Old article is old. Still, TC got destroyed rather quickly.

@naz99 said:

God the stupidity knows no bounds.considering nearly all of take twos earnings were from gta v in 2013 a game which isnt on the pc and there was no big pc releases then why are these numbers surprising....god your inability to provide an argument proof opinion is as usual non existent

@endlessinfinity said:

@Shielder7:

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/max-payne-3-commercial-disappointment-184126253.html

High scores does not guarantee high sales *faceplam you are a moron

@pelvist said:

This thread turned into a game of soggy biscuit, OP was the last one to finish and now he is eating it.

@Jankarcop said:

@Shielder7 said:

#114 Posted by adamosmaki (9627 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@lostrib said:

old news

It's less than a month old and LOL so much for the Master Race and their Master sales.

You also might wanna look at which platform performs better for sega

#115 Edited by Motokid6 (5644 posts) -

Theres also this.

http://www.redgamingtech.com/over-50-percent-of-north-american-developers-working-on-pc-games/

Idk shielder you come off as a butthurt ( your favorite word? ) consolite trying to defend a dieing market. Chances are this the last gen of the closed console pal so suck it up and deal with it. Your little plastic toys are old, outdated, over advertised, mainstream consumer crap.

I could go on..

But your a typical console fanboy so trying to convince a monkey would be a waste of time.

#116 Posted by Wasdie (49927 posts) -

They didn't even release any new games on the PC, of course their PC sales are going to be down. That's just stupid.

Correlation does not imply causation.

#117 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16616 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

They didn't even release any new games on the PC, of course their PC sales are going to be down. That's just stupid.

We've had the exact same thread with the exact same outcome before.

I think it's safe to say this one can be closed.

#118 Posted by 04dcarraher (19607 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@04dcarraher said:

@foxhound_fox said:

For AAA publishers the I suspect numbers are probably similar, this seems to be the rule not the exception.

False, Many publishers have their PC divisions making most of their profit.

#119 Posted by Lucianu (9427 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Wasdie said:

These mindless biased threads should be closed as soon as they're created. Adds nothing to the forum except shit on its already foul reputation.

#120 Edited by Wasdie (49927 posts) -

@Lucianu said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Wasdie said:

These mindless biased threads should be closed as soon as they're created. Adds nothing to the forum except shit on its already foul reputation.

If I got rid of every mindless, biased thread on this board, there would be less than half the content and it would be too susceptible too abuse by the moderators.

#121 Posted by lostrib (37048 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

@Lucianu said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Wasdie said:

If I got rid of every mindless, biased thread on this board, there would be less than half the content and it would be too susceptible too abuse by the moderators.

In fairness, this exact same thread about GTA 5 on PC using the exact same link has occured less than a month ago

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/why-gta-5-is-not-on-pc-hint-pc-gaming-is-dead-31062556/

#122 Edited by McStrongfast (4270 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

@Lucianu said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Wasdie said:

#123 Posted by Lucianu (9427 posts) -

I would welcome such an abuse, if it would clean the foul content on this board. A smaller influx of threads that are of higher quality >>>>>>>>> an ocean of shitty threads that destroy the reputation of this forum.

#124 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16616 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Wasdie said:

@Lucianu said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Wasdie said:

In fairness, this exact same thread about GTA 5 on PC using the exact same link has occured less than a month ago

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/why-gta-5-is-not-on-pc-hint-pc-gaming-is-dead-31062556/

This, like I said the exact same thread with the exact same outcome.

No need for multiple threads, so this one can be closed.

#125 Posted by Young_Charter (19877 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@ProjectPat187 said:

Why do you say Max Payne 3 flopped? It has not sold anything close to GTA 5 but I wouldn't call it a flop.

Max Payne 3 sold really bad on all platforms, and there will most likely never be a sequel.

Search for sales numbers if you don't believe me.

Sadly.

#126 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16616 posts) -

@Young_Charter said:

Sadly.

Yup, very sad. I fear there will never be a Max Payne again.

#127 Edited by Jankarcop (9542 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

@Arach666 said:

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

Hahahahahahaha, deja vu

The EXACT same thread was made before, and the exact same answer was given, thus owning the TC.

As you said, 2013 was the year GTA 5 on consoles was released, GTA 5 was the best selling entertainment product ever released.

So TC is actually saying that GTA 5 is not on PC because PC sales were low in 2013 because GTA 5 was released exclusively on consoles.

Anyway, I wouldn't care if GTA 5 never came to PC. I played it on console and PC only gamers aren't missing out on much. Most overhyped game of 2013 IMO.

@lundy86_4 said:

Old article is old. Still, TC got destroyed rather quickly.

@naz99 said:

God the stupidity knows no bounds.considering nearly all of take twos earnings were from gta v in 2013 a game which isnt on the pc and there was no big pc releases then why are these numbers surprising....god your inability to provide an argument proof opinion is as usual non existent

@endlessinfinity said:

@Shielder7:

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/max-payne-3-commercial-disappointment-184126253.html

High scores does not guarantee high sales *faceplam you are a moron

@pelvist said:

This thread turned into a game of soggy biscuit, OP was the last one to finish and now he is eating it.

@Jankarcop said:

@Shielder7 said:

Dude is getting wrecked so hard lol.

@Shielder7 said:

1. Why take out MMO? You're just cutting out genres just because you feel like it?

2. If you take out casual/social portal that leaves PC with 37%, still far more than any one console. Remember that 49% for consoles includes the big 3 and 2 hand helds.

3. I proved it, and you backtracked or changed the goal post. Admit you got decimated please.

#128 Posted by evildead6789 (7744 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

Last night the bean counters at Take Two Interactive released their financials for the last year and there were some surprising announcements in between all the tedious non-GAAP and loan note talking.

First up let’s take a look at the juicy sales numbers.

Borderlands 2 has now become 2K’s biggest selling title with the latest retail push helping the title sail past the 8.5 million mark. 2K, owned by Take Two, also pulled in some great sales of their signature NBA 2K series with the latest version, NBA2K14, selling over 5 million units which has pushed the franchise over the 35 million mark to date.

But the real money spinner was obviously Grand Theft Auto V which has now officially sold over 32 million copies already and is still widely expected to earn a lot more money with upcoming DLC, Xbox One and PS4 versions as well as the much-anticipated PC version.

The rest of the income earned is spread across XCOM, Bioshock, WWE, Civ 5 and GTA: San Andreas to name a few.

However those aren’t the most surprising numbers from the announcement. If you scroll all the way down Take Two have also given the breakdown of sales according to mobile, console or PC and the results are mind-blowing.

Consoles vs The Master Race

In the 2012 financial year the breakdown was as follows

• Console – 80%
  • PC – 18%
  • Mobile – 2%

A clear lead for the console market which is a bit of a shock since Max Payne 3 was released during that time on all platforms.

But fast forward to today and the breakdown for 2013 sales is vastly different

• Console – 97%
  • PC – 3%
  • Mobile – 0%

To put it bluntly Take Two is now simply a console house with that 3% barely even worth the effort of porting games over. Games like NBA2K, Borderlands 2 and XCOM: Enemy Within are debatable better on the console and with consoles having total domination inside the company you can understand why top titles like Red Dead Redemption and Grand Theft Auto V simply aren’t on the immediate horizon for PC gamers.

Do we have to mention the obvious factor of piracy being a major issue on the PC and that is possibly why Take-2 are investing more into consoles than the platform of the master race?

Sales tactics and Digital vs Retail

Take Two’s new sales plan also includes bundles with their next two bundles being Borderlands 2 & Dishonoured hitting retailers on the 11th of February along with a second, decidedly odd bundle of Skyrim & Bioshock Infinite which would make a perfect Valentine’s present for that special person in your life.

And for all of those, like me, who was worried that digital sales would ruin the typical retail experience it is nice to see that Take Two’s digital sales only accounted for 3% of all their sales. Again with GTA V skewing that results quite badly. Last year digital accounted for 22% of sales as a comparison.

The last bit of interesting info is that North America counts for 45% of all Take Two sales with the rest of the world combined making up the other 55% with no region being big enough to get a special mention.

http://www.lazygamer.net/xbox-360/this-is-why-gta-v-isnt-on-pc-yet/

Yeah, sure i love another grand theft game on my console with 7 year old graphics. Maybe i'll play it on my pc, when it's out, when there's nothing else to do lol

#129 Posted by Young_Charter (19877 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Young_Charter said:

Sadly.

Was the campaign even good ? I missed the opportunity to get it for free on PSN+ and I didn't bother to even buy it yet.

#130 Posted by 04dcarraher (19607 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Young_Charter said:

Sadly.

I rather have the Max Payne fade away then have it suffer more changes for the worse. MP 3 wasnt really "Max Payne"

#131 Posted by Young_Charter (19877 posts) -

@04dcarraher said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Young_Charter said:

Sadly.

I rather have the Max Payne fade away then have it suffer more changes for the worse. MP 3 wasnt really "Max Payne"

Ahhh I guess I didn't miss anything.

#132 Posted by dommeus (9328 posts) -

People insist on feeding idiots like this, and then get annoyed when they continue to hang around...

#133 Edited by clyde46 (46326 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@clyde46: jelly confirmed. :)

How can I be jelly if I already own the game and console in question?! Dude are you high?

#134 Posted by Shielder7 (5152 posts) -

@SEANMCAD said:

@Shielder7: so this takes 'exclusives' out of the discussion which leaves me asking the question.

What does a console bring to the table that makes it better?

best I can tell a couch..nothing more

Not having to worry about upgrading

Plug and play

Local Multiplayer

Controller (and don't give me crap about PC and using controllers it's usually a headache and a half try using a controller with Oblivion) Not to mention PC gamers lie and say you can use controller than turn around and criticize you for using it saying you should use a mouse and keyboard like the hypocrite they are.

Using a HDTV without dragging the PC down and hooking it up.

Not to mention all the crashes, Blue screens, DRM and general BS you get with PC gaming.

Is that enough or do you want more? Consoles are just simpler better machines built for pure gaming deal with it.

@Jankarcop said:

Dude is getting wrecked so hard lol.

@Shielder7 said:

1. Why take out MMO? You're just cutting out genres just because you feel like it?

2. If you take out casual/social portal that leaves PC with 37%, still far more than any one console. Remember that 49% for consoles includes the big 3 and 2 hand helds.

3. I proved it, and you backtracked or changed the goal post. Admit you got decimated please.

What you call train wrecked I call train load of butt hurt hermits refusing to accept facts. I also noticed you took out that pie chart that helped me LoL.

1. Why would I take out MMOs? Including MMOs helps my point. I just showed the 2ed biggest chunk of that pie was MMOs

2. 37% of what tho? It doesn't exactly say what it's including it could be Micro-transactions, subscriptions, indie games who knows. That 37% isn't made up of just AAA games just like that 49% isn't made up of just one console (even tho sadly it was probably mostly the 360)

3.You didn't prove anything nice try tho, don't worry tho one day you'll get a fact right.

@Wasdie said:

Well Like I said it did include 2012 as well that was separate which did include MP 3 that was new.

It does beg the question of why tho doesn't it? If PC gaming was this big bad monster that's crushing Console gaming like hermits want everyone to think than developers like this should be abandoning the console market not refusing to jump ship. So why aren't they?

#135 Edited by Jankarcop (9542 posts) -

@Shielder7

Except for the fact those graphs directly prove what I stated. You asked for proof, and I presented 4 data points from real sources, none of which you refuted with any counter data yet. Don't respond unless you have a link showing a single console out-doing pc's gaming revenue, countering my information.

You're backtracking and further digging your grave, which everyone in SW is currently spitting in.

#136 Posted by Wasdie (49927 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@Wasdie said:

Well Like I said it did include 2012 as well that was separate which did include MP 3 that was new.

It does beg the question of why tho doesn't it? If PC gaming was this big bad monster that's crushing Console gaming like hermits want everyone to think than developers like this should be abandoning the console market not refusing to jump ship. So why aren't they?

PC gaming isn't the huge monster of sales that a lot of people around here or on the internet would have to you to believe, but it's not irrelevant and it is growing. Furthermore the lower development costs and higher profit margin on the PC are difficult to ignore.

The problem with these big budget multiplats on the PC is that there are far more games on the PC that they have to contend with. The consoles have a fraction of the library that your average PC gamer has access too. It's really difficult for these often terrible ports to do well on the PC when there are cheaper games that aren't just better built on the PC, they often offer more for less. The only area these cheaper games usually fall behind the big budget multiplats is production values (graphics, audio, etc.)

The console market is larger, more stable, and has less competition than the PC market. On the PC you're not just competing against the new games. You're also competing against multiplier games with large established communities, free to play titles, and a large library of successful single player games. It's much more difficult to just buy your way to success on the PC like it is on the console, especially when the ports of the games can rarely stand up to other titles.

That's usually not enough to keep the big multiplats off of the PC, but it does add in more risk for publishers and they are often hesitant to port console focused games. That said I fully expect GTA V to hit the PC sometime this year.

#137 Edited by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@Shielder7: You say:

Plug and play

Local Multiplayer

Controller (and don't give me crap about PC and using controllers it's usually a headache and a half try using a controller with Oblivion) Not to mention PC gamers lie and say you can use controller than turn around and criticize you for using it saying you should use a mouse and keyboard like the hypocrite they are.

Not to mention all the crashes, Blue screens, DRM and general BS you get with PC gaming.

Is that enough or do you want more? Consoles are just simpler better machines built for pure gaming deal with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say:

yeah all those are pure grade A bullshit other than the HDTV

#138 Posted by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -
@SEANMCAD said:

@Shielder7:

Plug and play

Local Multiplayer

-----

yeah all those are pure grade A bullshit other than the HDTV

sorry I didnt have time to respond in detail. I do now

1. the phrase 'plug and play' came from the PC world and firing up a game is super easy. Its not 1992 anymore.

2. LAN was also created in the PC space and setting up a LAN is almost as easy as saying 'I want a LAN' and its been that way for more than a decade.

3. Controllers..how can hooking up an Xbox controller to a PC and playing a console game is different for you is beyond me. You can have controllers. I personally think they are stupid but you can have them.

4. My PC had one crash in the last year and that was because I was running an experimental demo for the Oculus Rift which is something you cant run on a console

#139 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16616 posts) -

@Young_Charter said:

@04dcarraher said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Young_Charter said:

Sadly.

Ahhh I guess I didn't miss anything.

That's the opinion of one person. I thought Max Payne 3 was very much like the older games.

The changes to the bullet time system and the addition of natural motion were great.

#140 Posted by Martin_G_N (1716 posts) -

GTA V will eventually release on PC, but if Rockstar's plans are to release on next gen consoles, they will do that first.

I also do think that game sales on PC will go a bit down now that new consoles have arrived. Remember, for years now people have been able to play multiplats on cheap laptops designed for studying and porn. But times are changing, and it's a change that comes with all console releases, the lowest specs to run games is increased.

#141 Posted by WallofTruth (1694 posts) -

@highking_kallor said:

@lostrib said:

@highking_kallor said:

@lostrib:

Hows your Russian. Maybe I could spell check that?

Why would I post in Russian?

Over your head as per normal. Don't get too OCD about it.

@Jankarcop said:

@highking_kallor said:

@Jankarcop said:

@lostrib said:

@highking_kallor said:

@Jankarcop said:

@highking_kallor said:

You called me a lady and told me to settle down. If thats not a come on from a creepy dude I dont know what it is.

Scared alts, how fun.

Just to humor you. Whom do you think I am. I'm not so your wrong (as normal) but am interested to see your limited thought processes.

*you're

Failed troll alts are so easy to annihilate, I love it. :)

3/10.

Far too long, almost seems like I'm the one trolling you now. Three points for effort though.

You grade me and keep score? Hows that working for you.Must be a winner with the lady's.

*ladies

#142 Posted by highking_kallor (524 posts) -

@walloftruth:

Enjoy you're waste of a life being a spell checker.

#143 Posted by lostrib (37048 posts) -

@highking_kallor said:

@walloftruth:

Now you're just doing it on purpose

#144 Posted by WallofTruth (1694 posts) -

@highking_kallor said:

@walloftruth:

I wasn't checking your spelling, I was checking your grammar.

#145 Posted by highking_kallor (524 posts) -

@walloftruth:

Hey it says alot more about you then it does me.

@lostrib said:

@highking_kallor said:

@walloftruth:

I do everything on purpose. Don't you?

#146 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4813 posts) -

@highking_kallor said:

@walloftruth:

@lostrib said:

@highking_kallor said:

@walloftruth:

alot is not a real word.

#147 Posted by lostrib (37048 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:

@highking_kallor said:

@walloftruth:

@lostrib said:

@highking_kallor said:

@walloftruth:

alot is not a real word.

How dare you!

#148 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4813 posts) -

@lostrib: hahaha, clearly you've been on the internet before foundrib.

#149 Posted by foxhound_fox (88439 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

For AAA publishers the I SUSPECT numbers are probably SIMILAR, this seems to be the rule not the exception.

That's a whole lot of "if".

Got numbers to back your shit up?

#150 Posted by Ripsaw1994 (109 posts) -

Tc is assuming i havn't already played through GTA V on my Shitstation 3, Owning all major platforms is a bit foreign to the welfare gamers that inhabit this forum.