#51 Edited by lostrib (42699 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

Cool, let me know how GTA5 looks on it, and red dead redemption, and metal gear solid 4, and mario galaxy, and the last of us.....oh wait lol

let me know how garbage truck simulator looks on that HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey let me know what BF4 at 60fps/1080p looks like on PS4...oh wait

yes pixels make a game so much more fun. " hey look an extra blade of grass in the corner, this makes it 10x more fun!!!""

lol my comment still stands. all those games i mentioned are console exclusives.

Actually, both better graphics and framerate make it more enjoyable for MP FPS

on ps4 its 60 fps/900p, and it looks incredible. especially on my 55 inch sony tv. and since consoles are way more fun I win.

Lol, no it isn't

It SOOOO is. thats why more people play on consoles. Something about mouse and keyboard turns me off.

DF disagrees.

"Something about mouse and keyboard turns me off"

Is it the fact that you're bad?

#52 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2335 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

Cool, let me know how GTA5 looks on it, and red dead redemption, and metal gear solid 4, and mario galaxy, and the last of us.....oh wait lol

yes pixels make a game so much more fun. " hey look an extra blade of grass in the corner, this makes it 10x more fun!!!""

lol my comment still stands. all those games i mentioned are console exclusives.

on ps4 its 60 fps/900p, and it looks incredible. especially on my 55 inch sony tv. and since consoles are way more fun I win.

Lol, no it isn't

It SOOOO is. thats why more people play on consoles. Something about mouse and keyboard turns me off.

DF disagrees.

No, its easier with mouse and kb. I can respect someone killing me using the same controller I am, but on pc its like "he killed me using his $300 mouse on 50 speed setting" its just not fun.

#53 Edited by lostrib (42699 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

Lol, no it isn't

DF disagrees.

No, its easier with mouse and kb. I can respect someone killing me using the same controller I am, but on pc its like "he killed me using his $300 mouse on 50 speed setting" its just not fun.

LOL, mad cuz bad

noob

#54 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2335 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

Lol, no it isn't

DF disagrees.

LOL, mad cuz bad

noob

you seem flustered. truth hurts? lol. I think you just feel bad that you spent your life savings on a worthless rig.

#55 Posted by lostrib (42699 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

LOL, mad cuz bad

noob

you seem flustered. truth hurts? lol. I think you just feel bad that you spent your life savings on a worthless rig.

Lol, no. It was very worthwhile, and don't worry I have plenty of money in my bank account

But thank you for your concern. Maybe one day you wont have to play with auto aim

#56 Posted by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

But thats not a Titan Z OP.

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

Lol, no it isn't

Turns YOU off. Key word there pal.

#57 Posted by GarGx1 (3364 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

But thats not a Titan Z OP.

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

Lol, no it isn't

Turns YOU off. Key word there pal.

You know, even if there are more people playing on consoles, they're not buying many games!

http://gamepolitics.com/2014/04/25/dfc-pc-games-revenue-surpasses-console-games#.U1xR6GcU9hE

On topic

Not really surprising that 2 year old GPU tech is falling short of top of the line dual GPU cards. By the time they reach the end of their life cycles they are going to be archaic though.

#58 Posted by c0mplex (15382 posts) -

It's an AMD card, so it'll probably do a lot of smoking.

#59 Posted by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

@c0mplex said:

It's an AMD card, so it'll probably do a lot of smoking.

No, AMD cards have no drivers. Nvidia cards are house fires. Lrn2 GPU noob.

#60 Edited by GioVela2010 (4298 posts) -

Sounds like a jet engine, no thanks

#61 Posted by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

@GioVela2010 said:

Sounds like a jet engine, no thanks

Its got a liquid cooler, I doubt it somehow.

#62 Edited by Old_Gooseberry (3957 posts) -

It is quite shocking to hear future 1000 dollar video cards will be better then 400 dollar consoles of 2013.

Actually that video card looks awful, if that water pump dies, it'll take an inexperienced user hours to figure out how to safely remove it and replace it with a new one. Its not a 15-30 minute easy swap out like it is with a cpu water cooler.

#63 Posted by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

@Old_Gooseberry said:

It is quite shocking to hear future 1000 dollar video cards will be better then 400 dollar consoles of 2013.

Actually that video card looks awful, if that water pump dies, it'll take an inexperienced user hours to figure out how to safely remove it and replace it with a new one. Its not a 15-30 minute easy swap out like it is with a cpu water cooler.

Or, you could RMA it....

#65 Edited by gpuking (3078 posts) -

If TC doesn't have or can't afford to get one then just STFU, you only have the bragging right when you actually own one. This should be the rule for any self proclaiming "master race" hermit from now on.

#66 Posted by lundy86_4 (44299 posts) -

@gpuking said:

If TC doesn't have or can't afford to get one then just STFU, you only have the bragging right when you actually own one. This should be the rule for any self proclaiming "master race" hermit from now on.

Or any fanboy in general. Own it, or have access, or STFu.

#67 Posted by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@gpuking said:

That effectively bans a good few users on here. On all sides.

#68 Posted by lundy86_4 (44299 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@gpuking said:

Pretty much. At the end of the day, reasoned debate is fine... Hell, so is the old SW-type comment. Lately, it's become too much of the "SDC" parade, along with ill-reasoned explanations.

#69 Posted by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@clyde46 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@gpuking said:

Pretty much. At the end of the day, reasoned debate is fine... Hell, so is the old SW-type comment. Lately, it's become too much of the "SDC" parade, along with ill-reasoned explanations.

Given the lax rules and unbanning of many users has created a cesspool. I remember a time when trolls actually tried to troll, now all they do is quote "SDC" and run away.

#70 Posted by lostrib (42699 posts) -

@gpuking said:

Lol, stay mad

#71 Posted by lundy86_4 (44299 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Given the lax rules and unbanning of many users has created a cesspool. I remember a time when trolls actually tried to troll, now all they do is quote "SDC" and run away.

The old SW was too strict, but it bred creative trolling. Like you say, now they just resort to terrible tactics.

#72 Posted by Cloud_imperium (6172 posts) -

Don't see the purpose of this thread . Why post about 1500$ video card when 150$ 750ti can do the exact same thing . What doesn't smoke out these new consoles .? Their hardware is very outdated and R9 295X2 and Titan Z are not primarily for gaming but for stuff like rendering , Graphics designing , Simulations etc .

#73 Posted by Heil68 (47140 posts) -

@gamerno66666 said:

Lol $1500 it better be crushing them.

#74 Edited by wis3boi (31989 posts) -

$100-150 will get you a GPU that smokes ps4/xbone, no need to reach to the extreme end

#75 Edited by remiks00 (2503 posts) -

Omg, the comments in this obvious bait thread are freaking hilarious! I'm at work laughing my ass off. Thanks for laughs @lostrib , @clyde46 , @04dcarraher, @ps4hasnogames .

#76 Edited by MK-Professor (3934 posts) -

Wii U - GPUXBOX ONE - GPUPS4 - GPU
550MHz853MHz800MHz
5 CUs (320 ALUs)12 CUs (768 ALUs)18 CUs (1152 ALUs)
8 ROPS16 ROPS32 ROPS
16 TMUs48 TMUs72 TMUs
0.35 TFLOPS1.31 TFLOPS1.84 TFLOPS
4.4 GPix/s13.6 GPix/s25.6 GPix/s
8.8 GTex/s40.9 GTex/s57.6 GTex/s

12.8GB/s DDR3

(2GB shared with CPU)

(1GB reserved for OS)

68GB/s DDR3

(8GB shared with CPU)

(?GB reserved for OS)

176GB/s GDDR5

(8GB shared with CPU)

(?GB reserved for OS)

2x70GB/s eDRAM (32MB)2x109GB/s eSRAM (32MB)N/A

I smell annihilation, console peasants, will have no place to hide.

R9 390X (high-end)R9 380X (mid-range)R9 290X (high-end now)
1000MHz920MHz1000MHz
66 CUs (4224 ALUs)48 CUs (3072 ALUs)44 CUs (2816 ALUs)
96 ROPs72 ROPs64 ROPs
264 TMUs192 TMUs176 TMUs
8.44 TFLOPS5.65 TFLOPS5.63 TFLOPS
96.0 GPix/s66.2 GPix/s64.0 GPix/s
264.0 GTex/s176.6 GTex/s176.0 GTex/s
448GB/s GDDR5 (4GB)288GB/s GDDR5 (3GB)320GB/s GDDR5 (4GB)

Release date for R9 390X/380X November/December.

#77 Edited by KillzoneSnake (1867 posts) -

lol no one cares. and by 2020 we will be on PS5 xD

#78 Posted by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@04dcarraher said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@Pray_to_me said:

LMFAO!

Yeah Hermits let us know how that fuckin WoW expansion pack runs. The one with the fuckin' pandas LoL!

LOL I know they are pathetic, btw love your name and avatar.

..... let us know how red dead, GTA 5, MGS 4, and mario galaxy looks on the PS4 Oh wait

RDD was released on 2010, MGS4 on 2008 and Mario Galaxy is a Wii exclusive. What is the point of your comment?

#79 Posted by TheTruthIsREAL (806 posts) -

Why do people make threads like this? Like, we know that the current hardware for PC, when the PS4 was revealed, is stronger. No one compare AMD to NVIDIA anymore, I guess. Now it's graphics card vs console. Some of these hermits just want to make it known that they exists, in console wars lol. Not many people wants to be a PC gamer. Sitting your fat rump in an office chair, with your face 2 inches from the monitor playing WoW... No one wants to be like that :/

#80 Posted by delta3074 (18861 posts) -

I love the way console gamers jump in and start carping on about the Price, it's more expensive, yes, does that change the fact that it's WAY more powerful than the GPU's in consoles? no it doesn't really

#81 Edited by naz99 (1811 posts) -

@TheTruthIsREAL: not many people?(more than console) inches from screen? Playing Wow?...piss off

At least try to come up with something good...try living up to your username

#83 Edited by lostrib (42699 posts) -

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

Why do people make threads like this? Like, we know that the current hardware for PC, when the PS4 was revealed, is stronger. No one compare AMD to NVIDIA anymore, I guess. Now it's graphics card vs console. Some of these hermits just want to make it known that they exists, in console wars lol. Not many people wants to be a PC gamer. Sitting your fat rump in an office chair, with your face 2 inches from the monitor playing WoW... No one wants to be like that :/

There's so much wrong with this post...

#84 Posted by lostrib (42699 posts) -

@KillzoneSnake said:

lol no one cares. and by 2020 we will be on PS5 xD

Nah, you'll probably just be getting milked for rental fees for games on PS Now

#85 Posted by 04dcarraher (20557 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

@04dcarraher said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@Pray_to_me said:

LMFAO!

Yeah Hermits let us know how that fuckin WoW expansion pack runs. The one with the fuckin' pandas LoL!

LOL I know they are pathetic, btw love your name and avatar.

..... let us know how red dead, GTA 5, MGS 4, and mario galaxy looks on the PS4 Oh wait

RDD was released on 2010, MGS4 on 2008 and Mario Galaxy is a Wii exclusive. What is the point of your comment?

You missed the original stupid comment

"Cool, let me know how GTA5 looks on it, and red dead redemption, and metal gear solid 4, and mario galaxy, and the last of us"

Yet PS4 does not have those games neither.

#86 Edited by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@04dcarraher: I think they were referring to console exclusives, not PS4 games.

#87 Edited by 04dcarraher (20557 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

@04dcarraher: I think they were referring to console exclusives, not PS4 games.

they were talking about the new hardware cant play those exclusives and the PS4 is new hardware cant play those games neither proving the dumb point.

#88 Posted by TheTruthIsREAL (806 posts) -

@naz99 said:

@TheTruthIsREAL: not many people?(more than console) inches from screen? Playing Wow?...piss off

At least try to come up with something good...try living up to your username

@lostrib said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

There's so much wrong with this post...

I was posting under the inluence. Sorry ;)

#89 Edited by Kane04 (2069 posts) -

@gamerno66666 said:

Lol $1500 it better be crushing them.

For the GPU alone, just goes to show the ignorance of the TC.

Hey, a pentium 4 at 2ghz and a gforce 6600 were going to beat a PS360, has it been 8 years already?