Think Microsoft will make their own crossover platform fighting game?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Everyone mocks MS character roster, even though SONY's is just as bad, uses alot of first parties, and barely any of its characters are good or memorable. Nathan Drake is S*** you only like him because he is in a popular graphics whoring game.MBirdy88

What do you mean exactly by "memorable"? If you're gonna tell me its because of their personality then objectivellly a character like Mario sucks a**. If you're gonna say "bu bu the design is cool" then so is the sackboy design. Everyway you try to spin it you'll loose.

You're telling me characters such as Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Sweet Tooth, Daniel Fortesque and Kratos didnt left their mark in gaming? Pulease...

I dont know if you were living under a rock but they're definitely among the few selection of characters that defined the two last gens. Sackboy and Nathan Drake (love him or hate him, its a FACT gamers now who he is atm, same as Kratos) will go down as two characters that helped define this gen. Even if the roster doesnt please you, dont be ignorant to the pooint of saying Sony doesnt have any memorable characters. That being as much as a fanboy as the ones you're responding to

edit: Funny fact: I've been checkin out SSBMeele roster and I swear I can recognize more characters in PSASBR then SSBMeele. Truth is, most people calling Nintendo characters memorable while "spitting" on PS characters are doing it naively. Those people grew up with Nintendo characters. Others, like myself, grew up with PS characters. PS characters may not mean much to them but for the such like me they ARE memorable. Calling characters because they're brand new is stupid. I bet in a few years many of you will remember fondly of Nathan Drake or even Kratos, while bashing recent characters. Its part of the hipsterism syndrome: If its new, it sucks. If its old, its awesome.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 0

#52 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

All Stars is really a big slap in the face to the 360. It shows just how weak MS 1st party is, this cannot be denited. Everyone else can get a party fighter but Xbox gamers. Not trying to be a fanboy or anything, but that is just embarrassing. I know I can't be the only one that sees this.