They sure are bashing us cause of the UT3 delay

This topic is locked from further discussion.

00Raziel00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 00Raziel00
Member since 2007 • 1221 Posts

Any little thing and they are on us like rats.

rko07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 rko07
Member since 2004 • 492 Posts

00Raziel00

it's not 100% either but I honestly don't care since we get every map now.
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

00Raziel00

These are what we call fanboys. If Mass Effect were delayed, do you think cows wouldn't talk about it like forever? Give me a break. It is pointless to complain about these things...they just can't be stopped!

Eurobacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Eurobacca
Member since 2007 • 619 Posts

Hey guys, keep your chins up, ok?

So what if you made a bad purchase!, we all do at times.

azshorty2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 azshorty2003
Member since 2004 • 4651 Posts
funny thing is all the lemmings are out bashing ps3 because of the delay, when the 360 version doesnt come out till feb/march. thats why im sticking with the pc version on this one. free online, mods, mouse/keyboard. awesomeness. this game has better multiplayer than halo.
Eurobacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Eurobacca
Member since 2007 • 619 Posts

funny thing is all the lemmings are out bashing ps3 because of the delay, when the 360 version doesnt come out till feb/march. thats why im sticking with the pc version on this one. free online, mods, mouse/keyboard. awesomeness. this game has better multiplayer than halo.azshorty2003

We got the king of console shooters dude - Halo 3! Do you really think we have time right now for UT3?

azshorty2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 azshorty2003

[QUOTE="azshorty2003"]funny thing is all the lemmings are out bashing ps3 because of the delay, when the 360 version doesnt come out till feb/march. thats why im sticking with the pc version on this one. free online, mods, mouse/keyboard. awesomeness. this game has better multiplayer than halo.Eurobacca

We got the king of console shooters dude - Halo 3! Do you really think we have time right now for UT3?

when you realize that UT's multiplayer is far better, youll find time.

rko07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rko07

Eurobacca

You won't be singing the same tune when the 360 is dead last in this console war.

like you lemmings say "just wait" :D it'll be fun talking of the 360 as trash once the 08-09 exclusives land.
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Frostbite24

[QUOTE="azshorty2003"]funny thing is all the lemmings are out bashing ps3 because of the delay, when the 360 version doesnt come out till feb/march. thats why im sticking with the pc version on this one. free online, mods, mouse/keyboard. awesomeness. this game has better multiplayer than halo.Eurobacca

PS3, the console with the exclusive game called "Wait" has been delayed to 2009. PS3 owners are thrilled!

liquidkill81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 liquidkill81
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

]

lol dude. enjoy a max of 16p per match and 640p.

azshorty2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 azshorty2003
[QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

[QUOTE="azshorty2003"]funny thing is all the lemmings are out bashing ps3 because of the delay, when the 360 version doesnt come out till feb/march. thats why im sticking with the pc version on this one. free online, mods, mouse/keyboard. awesomeness. this game has better multiplayer than halo.Frostbite24

PS3, the console with the exclusive game called "Wait" has been delayed to 2009. PS3 owners are thrilled!

well it is the most popular game on the system right now.

Franco-J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Franco-J
Member since 2003 • 1435 Posts
[QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

[QUOTE="azshorty2003"]funny thing is all the lemmings are out bashing ps3 because of the delay, when the 360 version doesnt come out till feb/march. thats why im sticking with the pc version on this one. free online, mods, mouse/keyboard. awesomeness. this game has better multiplayer than halo.Frostbite24

:lol:

rko07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rko07
[QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

Oh? you didn't hear about the 360's 09 exclusive?!? it's called FAILURE and it's going to have a sequel in 2010 called the Xbox 720 ;)
rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 rocktimusprime
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts

Any little thing and they are on us like rats. Dont listen just have fun like games should be played.

00Raziel00

actually you guys get bashed every day for paying 600 dollars for a paper weight

vitz3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 vitz3
Member since 2004 • 1884 Posts
[QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

[QUOTE="azshorty2003"]funny thing is all the lemmings are out bashing ps3 because of the delay, when the 360 version doesnt come out till feb/march. thats why im sticking with the pc version on this one. free online, mods, mouse/keyboard. awesomeness. this game has better multiplayer than halo.azshorty2003

UT is the king of Multiplayer shooters. I hope the haters feel guilty for what they say when they finally play it.

AskForDetails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AskForDetails
Member since 2007 • 1216 Posts

00Raziel00

;p; funny even GS is...lol Mark Reins said they are aiming for nov. and if not then december, thats not next year...anyways its also comign with ALL the PC verson maps (ALL OF THEM)

azshorty2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 azshorty2003
[QUOTE="azshorty2003"][QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

[QUOTE="azshorty2003"]funny thing is all the lemmings are out bashing ps3 because of the delay, when the 360 version doesnt come out till feb/march. thats why im sticking with the pc version on this one. free online, mods, mouse/keyboard. awesomeness. this game has better multiplayer than halo.vitz3

UT is the king of Multiplayer shooters. I hope the haters feel guilty for what they say when they finally play it.

yea itll take a little time, but once they play it i think theyll realize just how good it is.

AskForDetails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AskForDetails
[QUOTE="00Raziel00"]

Any little thing and they are on us like rats. Dont listen just have fun like games should be played.

rocktimusprime

actually you guys get bashed every day for paying 600 dollars for a paper weight

yep well at least my so called paper weight dsnt break on my and dissapear for a month...lol, you do realise thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard?

dont be so arrogent

DarkSidexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DarkSidexxx
Member since 2007 • 364 Posts
I will NEVER play any version of Unreal Tournament on any console..PC is the only way to go!!!!!
rko07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rko07
[QUOTE="00Raziel00"]

rocktimusprime

500$ and you paid 400$ to play crap in 08 grats.
ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ToScA-
Member since 2006 • 5782 Posts
[QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

My laptop, toothpaste all over:lol:

Avatar image for ItalStallion777
ItalStallion777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ItalStallion777
Member since 2005 • 1953 Posts

00Raziel00

maybe because in every single exclusive thread you (meaning cows) made UT3 was always in there and looked upon as the major title that will combat the 360's holiday lineup.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
Kinda like how "they" bash any 360 game that does well and lives up to the hype?:roll:
azshorty2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 azshorty2003
[QUOTE="rocktimusprime"][QUOTE="00Raziel00"]

rko07

well that $400 so far has gotten me dozens of blockbuster titles in the 2 years since release. my purchase is more than justified, can you say the same?

_AsasN_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 _AsasN_
Member since 2003 • 3646 Posts

Eurobacca

I bet you think you're smart. lol
B1ACK_MAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#26 B1ACK_MAGE
Member since 2006 • 1693 Posts
[QUOTE="rocktimusprime"][QUOTE="00Raziel00"]

rko07

You're right because not a single good game has come out for PS3, it's such a waste of money. :roll:
AskForDetails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 AskForDetails
[QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

_AsasN_

lol... bad purchase... HAHAH AHAHHA yea right PS3 is sick

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
[QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

_AsasN_

You don't think he is?

rko07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rko07
[QUOTE="rko07"][QUOTE="rocktimusprime"][QUOTE="00Raziel00"]

azshorty2003

well that $400 so far has gotten me dozens of blockbuster titles in the 2 years since release. my purchase is more than justified, can you say the same?

I can say my PS3 has been a good investement so far since I bought it after the price drop. I feel bad for those who bought it at 600+ when there was only Resistance though.

Right now I'm looking at Eye of Judgment, Ratchet, Haze,CoD4,Assassins Creed, Uncharted and possibly UT3 before the end of this year. So I don't see exactly why the PS3 is "inferior" in any way.

2008? PS3 has it won with titles such as MGS4 so I won't even bother.

I'm confident that this will end like the story between turtle and the hare.
Mystikef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Mystikef
Member since 2003 • 5125 Posts
[QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

[QUOTE="azshorty2003"]funny thing is all the lemmings are out bashing ps3 because of the delay, when the 360 version doesnt come out till feb/march. thats why im sticking with the pc version on this one. free online, mods, mouse/keyboard. awesomeness. this game has better multiplayer than halo.azshorty2003

Says someone who has not played Halo 3 and who has not played UT3. Dude... don't pretend your completely uninformed opinions are any kind of fact.

I hope UT3 is great and it probably will be. But Halo 3 multiplayer is astoundingly good. I have spent more time with the Theater feature alone than the time it takes to play the entire Heavenly Sword campaign. Halo3 will provide any serious gamer, and especially FPS multiplayer fans HUNDREDS of hours of non-stop fragging action. It will be horribly sad for any FPS fan to miss this game. It's that frackin' good.

ItalStallion777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ItalStallion777
[QUOTE="azshorty2003"][QUOTE="rko07"][QUOTE="rocktimusprime"][QUOTE="00Raziel00"]

rko07

I can say my PS3 has been a good investement so far since I bought it after the price drop. I feel bad for those who bought it at 600+ when there was only Resistance though.

Right now I'm looking at Eye of Judgment, Ratchet, Haze,CoD4,Assassins Creed, Uncharted and possibly UT3 before the end of this year. So I don't see exactly why the PS3 is "inferior" in any way.

2008? PS3 has it won with titles such as MGS4 so I won't even bother.

I'm confident that this will end like the story between turtle and the hare.

exactly, you're just "looking" at them and that's all you'll be doing until they come out. he's playing.

azshorty2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 azshorty2003

Says someone who has not played Halo 3 and who has not played UT3. Dude... don't pretend your completely uninformed opinions are any kind of fact.

I hope UT3 is great and it probably will be. But Halo 3 multiplayer is astoundingly good. I have spent more time with the Theater feature alone than the time it takes to play the entire Heavenly Sword campaign. Halo3 will provide any serious gamer, and especially FPS multiplayer fans HUNDREDS of hours of non-stop fragging action. It will be horribly sad for any FPS fan to miss this game. It's that frackin' good.

Mystikef

you do know there are 3 previous versions of UT right? and i have played them. and so therefore i do still stand by my previous opinion.

rko07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rko07

exactly, you're just "looking" at them and that's all you'll be doing until they come out. he's playing.

ItalStallion777

I've been playing Warhawk for the past month and I must say that it's excellent but of course blind lemmings like yourself could never appreciate it since it didn't get AAA ;) it got 8.8 on IGN but oh wait... that's still not playable for you rating whores.
ItalStallion777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ItalStallion777
[QUOTE="ItalStallion777"]

rko07

I've been playing Warhawk for the past month and I must say that it's excellent but of course blind lemmings like yourself could never appreciate it since it didn't get AAA ;) it got 8.8 on IGN but oh wait... that's still not playable for you rating whores.

all the games you mentioned aren't out... i know about warhawk but it's no blockbuster title.

ChiefFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#35 ChiefFreeman
Member since 2005 • 5667 Posts
Well, there is a silver lining to the cloud, in that ALL the maps will be on the Ps3 version! Goodie....
Mystikef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Mystikef
Member since 2003 • 5125 Posts
[QUOTE="Mystikef"]

azshorty2003

you do know there are 3 previous versions of UT right? and i have played them. and so therefore i do still stand by my previous opinion.

Your previous opinion was that a game that is not released is better than a game you have never played. Don't try to back-pedal now.

It's pretty easy to see that you are just a fanboy... but if you want to try being a gamer, than play Halo 3, one of the greatest FPS multiplayer games to ever be released on any system... and then ALSO play UT3, which will probably be great as well. Just don't act like you are some kind nerdstrodomus.

rko07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 rko07
[QUOTE="rko07"][QUOTE="ItalStallion777"]

ItalStallion777

all the games you mentioned aren't out... i know about warhawk but it's no blockbuster title.

Who cares if it didnt sell millions? It's still an excellent game which is played by hundreds of thousands online everyday. But yet lemmings still go "the PS3 has no good games"

The truth :

The PS3 has some good games

The PS3 doesn't have killer-apps so far.

The 360 has THREE killer-apps but none in sight for 2008.

The PS3 has MANY possible killer-apps for 2008 and FIVE or so which are guaranteed.
ItalStallion777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ItalStallion777
[QUOTE="ItalStallion777"][QUOTE="rko07"][QUOTE="ItalStallion777"]

rko07

Who cares if it didnt sell millions? It's still an excellent game which is played by hundreds of thousands online everyday. But yet lemmings still go "the PS3 has no good games"

who said that warhawk wasn't great or that ps3 has no good games?

Reyes360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Reyes360
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts
[QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

rko07

You won't be singing the same tune when the 360 is dead last in this console war.

like you lemmings say "just wait" :D it'll be fun talking of the 360 as trash once the 08-09 exclusives land.

yeah I know and 360 will never have another AAA exclusive lol

rko07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rko07

You're right because not a single good game has come out for PS3, it's such a waste of money. :roll:B1ACK_MAGE

^ your typical lemming

This is one reason that i'm a very proud "cow"
rko07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rko07
[QUOTE="rko07"][QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

Reyes360

yeah I know and 360 will never have another AAA exclusive lol

Nah, there will, unlike lemmings I'm not afraid to say it but I believe that the PS3's line-up will overshadow the 360's by 2009. Mostly because 3rd parties will jump on the bandwagon on the 2nd/3rd year, like they did with the PS2.
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Frostbite24
[QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

[QUOTE="azshorty2003"]funny thing is all the lemmings are out bashing ps3 because of the delay, when the 360 version doesnt come out till feb/march. thats why im sticking with the pc version on this one. free online, mods, mouse/keyboard. awesomeness. this game has better multiplayer than halo.rko07

Oh? you didn't hear about the 360's 09 exclusive?!? it's called FAILURE and it's going to have a sequel in 2010 called the Xbox 720 ;)

LMAO! Are you serious? This just in... my 6-year-old neice has better comebacks than you. Confirmed, you would be very popular in kindergarten. Breaking News- Best post that failed miserably 2007 awarded to...can you guess?

GoodkupoBan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 GoodkupoBan
Member since 2006 • 646 Posts

[QUOTE="B1ACK_MAGE"]

You're right because not a single good game has come out for PS3, it's such a waste of money. :roll:rko07

^ your typical lemming

This is one reason that i'm a very proud "cow"

Combined with

[QUOTE="Eurobacca"]

rko07

You are sad.

l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts

LMAO! Are you serious? This just in... my 6-year-old neice has better comebacks than you. Confirmed, you would be very popular in kindergarten. Breaking News- Best post that failed miserably 2007 awarded to...can you guess?

Frostbite24
I can not only guess, but can actually tell you who has already won that award. His name is............................wait for it folks..........................Wok7. :lol::lol: ;)