There will be a White Halo MCC bundle.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Poll There will be a White Halo MCC bundle. (8 votes)

I agree 50%
I disagree 75%

I can't see how, even after restocks, they see this Sunset overdrive bundle selling out, yet all their PR and Xbox support people are saying it's REALL limited, and people are finding it hard to get a box. I just can't see it, that along with Brazil Halo MCC white bundle? They had to have made those for more than brazil, brazil is 100,000 at best and I find it unlikely they made shipments just for brazil.

It's more likely they either underestimated the Sunset Bundle, or don't want it taking sales. There is most likely going to be a Halo MCC bundle. There's no other possible way. Xbx Ones are selling better than ever, they need this holiday, Phil as been on a roll, he couldn't have just gotten stupid out of nowhere.

Not to mention the early copies of MCC comes with a year of Xbox Live (at least mine did) which apparently also came with the Brazil bundle so i am very sure there will be a White Halo MCC bundle unless Microsoft is really this crazy and insanely dumb. They gave you some lighter fluid in your shot glass or something MS?

• 
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

That would be lame. They should make a themed one lime for COD or the previous 360 bundles

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

I want a helmet.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

I might trade in for a Halo 5 bundle if it's epic enough.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

I want a cortana shaped xbox one.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@Heil68 said:

That will probably have a custom console. Of course, the Halo 5 beta in MCC will kind of be what will get people to put their cards back on 343's table after halo 4 so the Beta best be good.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Xbox One shaped like a bellend.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

The white one suits Sunset overdrive more than it does MCC. Plus Phil was right in wanting to put the spotlight on Sunset with it being a new unproven IP. MCC will do great, bundle or no bundle.

But you can bet there will be a custom Xbox bundle with Halo 5.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

There is a white halo mcc bundle but only for europe. The sunset bundles are selling out, gamestop doesn't have anymore left, neither does target.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

How Microsoft doesn't have more SSO bundles now in circulation is ridiculous.

Amazon has went through two shipments so far. Selling out in hours.

This SSO bundle needs to flood the market. The game deserves it.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 B4X

@RR360DD said:

The white one suits Sunset overdrive more than it does MCC. Plus Phil was right in wanting to put the spotlight on Sunset with it being a new unproven IP. MCC will do great, bundle or no bundle.

But you can bet there will be a custom Xbox bundle with Halo 5.

If Amazon is any indication on Sales of MCC.. It will be fine.

The Sunset bundle needs a bigger sell through. Microsoft should have these in stock every where 24/7.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@b4x said:

I can relate. My local Best Buy has been sold out for about a week. I would have like one too!!!!!

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@b4x said:

SSO bundle definitely needs more supply.

Price drop happened but they are sooo hard to find.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 B4X

@daious said:

@b4x said:

If they show up on Amazon. You better be ready. "Could take an additional 1-2 to process" Then they're gone.

There are "scalpers" 3rd party sellers asking 439 for them..... /pffft

When you have something as hot as this bundle it needs to be in stock.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

lol at sunset bundle selling out. u clown amazon stopped selling it temporarily because they knew about ms plans to announce a price cut a week later which would have just pissed of customers who bought the bundle a week earlier.

amazon is very customer friendly and wanted their customers to get the best deal

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

lol at sunset bundle selling out. u clown amazon stopped selling it temporarily because they knew about ms plans to announce a price cut a week later which would have just pissed of customers who bought the bundle a week earlier.

amazon is very customer friendly and wanted their customers to get the best deal

What?

Maybe they did freeze preorders... They are still sold out and no where to be found on their website.

That's not good. No matter how you try to spin it. That would be like Sony not having Destiny bundles in stock.

Was that necessary?

tacoma1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tacoma1972
Member since 2013 • 199 Posts

I hate M$ but I am considering and Xbox One for this.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FoxbatAlpha

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Loading Video...

Just a quick 10 hour vid I thought you would enjoy.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Instead of white, go with a Cortana theme. By this I don't mean just an illustration of her decorating the console. Instead picture a dark blue base, overlayed with bright blue illuminated code script, simulating the scrolling code that comprises Cortana's "skin". So basically a skin in an abstract pattern as the thematic design of the console. That's what I'd go with, and of course a matching controller.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Racist.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ghostwarrior786

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

What?

Maybe they did freeze preorders... They are still sold out and no where to be found on their website.

That's not good. No matter how you try to spin it. That would be like Sony not having Destiny bundles in stock.

Was that necessary?

they are available in uk not sure about us. this happens all the time in retail because a lot of the customers would end up returning the bundle and re buy it after it got the price cut so by having it out of stock amazon save themselves the trouble of handling fees on returns/customer service lines/postage etc.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Loading Video...

haha wtf i really need to watch this film but havnt got round to it yet

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By B4X

@AdobeArtist said:

Instead of white, go with a Cortana theme. By this I don't mean just an illustration of her decorating the console. Instead picture a dark blue base, overlayed with bright blue illuminated code script, simulating the scrolling code that comprises Cortana's "skin". So basically a So basically a skin in an abstract pattern as the thematic design of the console. That's what I'd go with, and of course a matching controller.

It would be perfect with master chief walking in from the right removing his cod piece.. With the start up button playing 1970 pron music.

Day One!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 FoxbatAlpha

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

What?

Was that necessary?

they are available in uk not sure about us. this happens all the time in retail because a lot of the customers would end up returning the bundle and re buy it after it got the price cut so by having it out of stock amazon save themselves the trouble of handling fees on returns/customer service lines/postage etc.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Loading Video...

haha wtf i really need to watch this film but havnt got round to it yet

It is a must see imo. I was going to offer you a Xbox ONE if you could watch all 10 hours and provide a 10 hour video as proof..........................but i know your crazy ass would do it. :)

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 AdobeArtist  Moderator

@b4x said:

@AdobeArtist said:

Instead of white, go with a Cortana theme. By this I don't mean just an illustration of her decorating the console. Instead picture a dark blue base, overlayed with bright blue illuminated code script, simulating the scrolling code that comprises Cortana's "skin". So basically a So basically a skin in an abstract pattern as the thematic design of the console. That's what I'd go with, and of course a matching controller.

It would be perfect with master chief walking in from the right removing his cod piece.. With the start up button playing 1970 pron music.

Day One!

The ****?? :/

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By B4X

@ghostwarrior786: What does that have to do with Amazon America... being sold out in hours. With the console restock disappearing for going on 4 days.

You realize I'm talking about that. Not the UK.

Everyone on the planet knows that Amazon customer service can't be matched.

/peace

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 B4X

@AdobeArtist said:

@b4x said:

@AdobeArtist said:

Day One!

/sorry :D

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

It is hard, actually, to find. Gamestop, Target, Walmart and Best Buy across Ohio and Pennsylvania have been out since last weekend.

Funny how they release a $400 bundle and then a week later drop it by $50, yet it's "limited edition" and "now hard to find, you should have preordered". Seems shady to me and just let Microsoft look like the good guy-- because anyone who has been looking for this bundle this week like myself know that you can't find this $350 bundle anywhere. Even the Microsoft store was sold out.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ghostwarrior786

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786: What does that have to do with Amazon America... being sold out in hours. With the console restock disappearing for going on 4 days.

/peace

cant u just buy x1 for $350 in us? who the hell would even buy the bundle if its cheaper to just buy the console and the game separately

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

Hey dumbass, put a "?" next to speculative threads.

I came in here thinking there was gonna be a MCC bundle.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

/peace

cant u just buy x1 for $350 in us? who the hell would even buy the bundle if its cheaper to just buy the console and the game separately

Nope. Just the bundles. There is no stand alone white X1 that I'm aware of. That bundle is like the White buffalo over here.

EDIT: The SSO bundle is 349... No one is going to buy a stand alone console for 349, and the game.

The White X1 is exclusive to that bundle.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AdobeArtist  Moderator

@b4x said:

@AdobeArtist said:

@b4x said:

@AdobeArtist said:

Day One!

/sorry :D

Rictshard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Rictshard
Member since 2014 • 265 Posts

Hoping that Xbox gets the sales it deserves now.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#34  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

This thread somehow feels like a comic book convention.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@ps4hasnogames said:

There is a white halo mcc bundle but only for europe. The sunset bundles are selling out, gamestop doesn't have anymore left, neither does target.

They were selling out on Amazon.com as well. At just $350, I can understand why.

Only 5 left, being sold at a higher price by some vendor. - http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Special-Edition-Sunset-Overdrive/dp/B00MMTKL2E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415230591&sr=8-1&keywords=sunset+overdrive+bundle

I won't be surprised if M$ releases a white MCC bundle just before Black Friday.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 AdobeArtist  Moderator

@rictshard said:

And what kind of sales do you think the Xone "deserves"?

Rictshard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Rictshard
Member since 2014 • 265 Posts

@AdobeArtist said:

@rictshard said:

And what kind of sales do you think the Xone "deserves"?

Like 100 million at least.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Seems like Ms are not very organised. They said at one point thay could out produce Sony, so what the **** is going on?

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@b4x said:

@daious said:

@b4x said:

If they show up on Amazon. You better be ready. "Could take an additional 1-2 to process" Then they're gone.

There are "scalpers" 3rd party sellers asking 439 for them..... /pffft

When you have something as hot as this bundle it needs to be in stock.

Not worth the stress if Best Buy honors the mistake they put in their ad the next week.

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@Heil68 said:

That will probably have a custom console. Of course, the Halo 5 beta in MCC will kind of be what will get people to put their cards back on 343's table after halo 4 so the Beta best be good.

I can't see it not being good. Releasing MCC basically puts pressure on 343 to make Halo 5 have a great multiplayer and they also employed some Halo pro gamers to help. They obviously know what people want when it comes to multiplayer after releasing the MCC and getting all the feedback from Halo 4. The single player and co-op is always solid so there's nothing to worry about there.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

I think the console looks better white. Still wish the sunset overdrive bundle had a splash of orange though.

simuseb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By simuseb2
Member since 2014 • 178 Posts

It's a little too late for that now, surely? The game comes out in less than a week!

I hate the White Xbox One. It stands out way too much.