There is no hope for sheep

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nhh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nhh18
Member since 2009 • 6538 Posts

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=759581

sheep insanity has gone far too long. "wii-u without the gamepad will be great. it will do better." Here is a list of how to improve the sales of wii-u according to sheep.

Mushroom Kingdomfy your basement. In order to do this you need to create a fort of wii-u's. Add in 1000s of nintendo plushies and a picture of miyamoto and you are good to go

Do not play a game that is meant for your age group. Sports games such as madden and nba 2k are off limit since they are social gatherings.FPS and mobile games as well. You are not a social creature. You are a sheep. Your sole mission is to tell others how games like animal crossing and super mario are not for eight year olds.

Games are not meant to be played online. Nintendo wii-u should elliminate online completely. This is also a stupid gimmick, The only use for online is to promote and advertise nintendo. Isn't this obvious already

Sony sucks

We are absoloutly rationale people. We believe that god does not exist

I change my mind about that one. Nintendo is our overlord. Long live NIntendo!

That topic may have been the best I've read in a while.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

A thread about a thread on another forum,nobody got time for that.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

Stop talking.

nhh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nhh18

@MonsieurX said:

A thread about a thread on another forum,nobody got time for that.

neogaf funniest thread. Addicted to that forum for the stupid stuff that goes on in it. They actually believe a wii-u without the gamepad will start selling more. They are psychotic. I may be mean but they are really dumb. They cou ld save the wii-u by buying 20 of them though. Build a fort of wii-us.

nhh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nhh18

"

Being underpowered is an internet nerd argument. The market for this device has no idea what system power even is. It's relevant, sure, in that it's a primary reason for why third party support is so bad, but being "underpowered" has nothing to do with why the marketplace might think the system is too expensive. "Tech isn't worth the price, will not buy" is a GAF excuse, not a real-world one. It's not selling because people don't know it exists, and they don't know it exists because there is no software they give a damn about to make them REALIZE it exists."

This is something that was said on the forum. I want the ability to see peach's panties. Like some 3d moveable camera to zoom in and out. I think this will sell tons of wii-us.

nhh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nhh18

@speak_low said:

A blank screen is symbolic for nothingness

This is Retro's post-modern artistic statement on what Nintendo and Wii U represents in the gaming world.

You finally understand me. Dash Snow type hilarity is happening. Please google dash snow. You would like him. he is hilarious. His artstyle is my type of thing. Awe-inspiring. Something straight out of the sheep playbook

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

Stop talking.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

oh lord , they fail everyday no wonder i took so much time out of this site it never changes, the same mindless bs , the same fanboy crap and yet gamespot wont do nothing about it

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

And there is no hope for this thread if you don't have the link to the article that mentions this.