There are only three reasons to own an Xbox...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by freedomfreak (43458 posts) -
You just admitted they were an advantage lol. You guys are using rules that don't apply in the real world.

When a kid walks into a store to buy a console and sees that he can play left 4 Dead on the 360 but not on the PS3, that is a huge advantage.

Saying they don't count for the 360 is a pretty pathetic way of claiming ownage on the internet.

Like I said you are using a loophole from some made up rules on an internet forum to discredit the advantages of owning a 360. You're not fooling anybody with half a brain.

Miketheman83
Uhm..No, I did not. I said it was an advantage if it was only available on that console. As in, exclusive. I meant system, my bad. Well, no sh*t I'm using rules that don't apply in the real world. Which of the rules in this place do? You just don't seem to get the difference between a multiplat and an exlusive, and you're spinning with this console exlusive bull to make the 360 somewhat appealing from an exlusive lineup perspective. It doesn't look good. The 360 shares pretty much everything with the PC. That doesn't help when you're comparing libraries.
#102 Posted by Heil68 (47171 posts) -
So..Advantage SONY. Everyone already knew that tho, pretty redundant thread.
#103 Posted by handssss (1898 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] So anytime someone lists one of those games for the 360 they do not count, yet they are a huge advantage for the console. Um yeah... Any rational person can see why that logic fails and its obvious that PS3 fans are trying to mask that huge advantage for the 360 by hiding being the PC.Miketheman83

They'd be an advantage for the console if they were only available on that console.

You just admitted they were an advantage lol. You guys are using rules that don't apply in the real world.

When a kid walks into a store to buy a console and sees that he can play left 4 Dead on the 360 but not on the PS3, that is a huge advantage.

Saying they don't count for the 360 is a pretty pathetic way of claiming ownage on the internet.

Like I said you are using a loophole from some made up rules on an internet forum to discredit the advantages of owning a 360. You're not fooling anybody with half a brain.

When a kid walks in a store and sees L4D, they should either be stopped from buying it since they are a kid or they will probably just see its a lot cheaper as a PC game, realize they already have a computer, and will then try to run it regardless of whether they have a gaming pc or not.
#104 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28501 posts) -
[QUOTE="rjdofu"]Poor william, no one cares about him.KungfuKitten
Aww I care about william. He actually boycotts some of the companies that have been bad.

rjdofu is blocked so its not like I care LOL. I dont actually come here to be replied too I prefer if you dont cause then I gotta go to the trouble of owning you with logic and it just gets long and drawn out.
#105 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5788 posts) -

[QUOTE="Speedzilla"]

If you like Kinect, rehashes and paying to play online.

[QUOTE="super600"]

Great exclusive multiplats like the witcher,great exclusives, a great online system and more.

Bikouchu35

:lol:

only-on-xbox-logo-small.gif This will get lems wet.

This ^.

#106 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5788 posts) -

Great thread. I fully agree. We should have a discussion about gay marriage one of these days.freedomfreak
Agreed. I'm ready

#107 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5788 posts) -

So..Advantage SONY. Everyone already knew that tho, pretty redundant thread.Heil68
I agree

#108 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5772 posts) -

Actually the only reason to own one was Bungie's Halo but they are making multiplats with exclusive PS4 content. Gears sucks and nobody plays Forza.

#109 Posted by rockydog1111 (2076 posts) -

Most people don't want to deal with pc gaming, and the 360 has a different lineup than the PS3 does.

#110 Posted by outworld222 (2527 posts) -

I don't like these games though.

#111 Posted by DarthaPerkinjan (982 posts) -

Only 2 now with Halo gone.  And thats if you consider Gears and Forza good enough to consider as a reason to own a x-flop

#112 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -
You wait your entire life to reach level 10 on Gamespot and this is the best topic you can come up with? For shame...
#113 Posted by jessejay420 (4089 posts) -

Actually the only reason to own one was Bungie's Halo but they are making multiplats with exclusive PS4 content. Gears sucks and nobody plays Forza.

NathanDrakeSwag
Umm Gamers do play Forza. i dont know who you are trying to convince but its not working :? 3 Forza Games managed to win Racing Game of the Year in 2007,2009 and 2012. and gears 3 scored a 9.5 so going by you logic i guess uncharted 2 and 3 sucks.. oh wait! your logic failed. :?
#114 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -

Superior online service to PSN

Halo

Multiplats.

#115 Posted by Shinobi120 (5570 posts) -

[QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]

Halo, Gears (when its not on PC) and Forza.

But why Microsoft?super600

Great exclusive multiplats like the witcher, great exclusives, a great online system and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M