There are only 2 games on X1 and PS4 worth buying.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) 5 months, 17 days ago

There are only 2 games on X1 and PS4 worth buying. (31 votes)

Forza 5 13%
Killzone: ShadowFall 45%
Lol wut? Neither. 42%

All the other games are either experiemental and we have no clue of success or likely to flop, or delayed. hee hee.

Anyway, Forza 5 and Killzone are both big name franchises from microsoft and Sony. The only ones releasing at launch, and the only ones that we KNOW will have a good to great score IMMEDIATELY at launch.

So which would you rather play? both 1080p at 60fps. One is a simulator that is not on PC so not really a simulator, so has inconsistent textures and has everything look likes its dipped in oil, and the other is Generic Halo killer that failed to kill halo.with terrible A.I. and clipping but shiny artstyle and clunky controls.

Aren't these two games just making you excited already?.

#1 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

Have you seen the Battlefield 4 ps4 multiplayer gameplay? That looks worth it alone.

#2 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

Have you seen the Battlefield 4 ps4 multiplayer gameplay? That looks worth it alone.

Please at least TRY from now on.

#3 Edited by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@kingoflife9 said:

wtf? kids.

#4 Posted by -RPGamer- (34283 posts) -

Pretty sure I'm getting 5 games on day one for PS4.

#5 Edited by AMD655 (4495 posts) -

Neither, both suck ass.

#6 Posted by xhawk27 (6642 posts) -

@kingoflife9: 900p on the PS4. lol

On my PC i am running BF4 @ 1680x1050.

#7 Edited by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@Jakandsigz said:

@kingoflife9 said:

wtf? kids.

I know you are one but that still should be no excuse. Did your teacher not tell you to stay on subject in today's 2nd grade class?

#8 Edited by clone01 (23742 posts) -

@kingoflife9 said:

Same could be said for you.

#9 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (15941 posts) -

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

#10 Posted by MonsieurX (26895 posts) -

Please,at least play the proper version on PC.

Not the inferior 900p version

#11 Posted by Spartan070 (16115 posts) -

Killer Instinct for $20? Well worth it imo

#12 Posted by silversix_ (12541 posts) -

To me personally, on both systems combined there's only two games worth buying BF4 (the superior version of course) and KZ:SF and hopefully KZ isn't as boring as KZ2 and 3.

#13 Posted by _Matt_ (8325 posts) -

I agree. Forza and Killzone are by far the most standout launch titles.

I struggle to choose between, but I guess I am more excited for Killzone.

#14 Posted by cdragon_88 (1102 posts) -

@AMD655 said:

Neither, both suck ass.

#15 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Exactly.

Thanks, mate.

#16 Posted by k2theswiss (16215 posts) -

Sooo wrong.

#17 Posted by lostrib (26148 posts) -

Sounds like a terrible deal

#18 Posted by MajesticShea (695 posts) -
#19 Edited by lamprey263 (21016 posts) -

X1 has Titanfall, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, good enough exclusives for me, plus multiplats

PS4 has... Killzone by default, but multiplats I'd like to play like AC4, BF4, and all the other good multiplats we'll be playing next gen nobody has a clue about but we'll all be enjoying in the coming years, plus Sony makes good exclusives, they're just behind on them because they were making PS3 games

#20 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (5568 posts) -

I would buy both... but there is no way I'm ever getting the x1. Forza would be the only game I get on the x1 if for some stupid reason I ever got the system. Games I'm getting with my PS4 are these Killzone,BF4,FIFA14, and NFS Rivals.

#21 Posted by Heil68 (40432 posts) -

I do like Forza games, but I'm burned out on them. I bought Horizon last year and it's still int he shrink wrap. If I were to buy a Xbone, I wouldn't buy it. The Xbone's exclusive I'm most interested in is Insomniac's game Sunset Overdrive. In fact that game could make me buy the Xbone.

#22 Posted by Karnage108 (2399 posts) -

Dead Rising 3 will be game of the gen.

#23 Posted by clr84651 (4807 posts) -
#24 Edited by JTH_22 (1432 posts) -

Sooo....don't buy either of them, nice blog material I guess but it's nothing more than another slanted opinion. On PS4 I want Killzone, Knack, Battlefield 4, and Assassin's Creed IV. On X1 Dead Rising 3, Sunset Overdrive, Titanfall, and Crimson Dragon are all high on my list. There will be plenty of great games on both as the generation moves forward. Your opinion seems pretty narrow minded.

#25 Edited by superclocked (5676 posts) -

Killzone Shadowfall and Knack on the PS4, Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 on the XB1...

#26 Posted by Netret0120 (1517 posts) -

I disagree

#27 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

Knack vs Crimson Dragon, Lococycle, Ryse, Forza and Dead Rising 3 at launch.

#29 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (2542 posts) -

Killzone and Dead Rising 3. That seems to be about it.

#30 Posted by Muffin2020 (492 posts) -

Games I am getting or planing to get this year for the PS4.

FIFA

Cod via upgrade from PS3

AC4

BF4

Killzone

Need for Speed.

All look like great fun.

#31 Edited by LustForSoul (5665 posts) -

Generic racing and generic shooting at its finest.

#32 Posted by casharmy (6733 posts) -
#33 Posted by silversix_ (12541 posts) -

On xbone there's not a single game worth buying. On ps4 there's only two, BF4 and KZ:SF. Sad launch of both but not as shitty as WIiU's launch.

#34 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (4942 posts) -

On xbone there's not a single game worth buying. On ps4 there's only two, BF4 and KZ:SF. Sad launch of both but not as shitty as WIiU's launch.

Forza 5 is a launch title.

#35 Posted by Lotus-Edge (50439 posts) -

@AMD655 said:

Neither, both suck ass.

#36 Posted by silversix_ (12541 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Forza 5 is a launch title.

I know that and if you wanna play a racing game just play the old forza 4, same shit. I wouldn't be spending $60 on pre bakery. Also, is DR3 in 1080p at least? If it is, this is the only game i'd buy if some1 gave me an Xbone for free