Theirs a specail place in the underworld for this guy!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts

Activision Blizzard sued by ... yeah, it's the PSN guy

cher Erik Estavillo is making a little name for himself in the game space, as his latest complaint seeks $1 million in damages from Activision Blizzard over the design of World of Warcraft. GamePoliticsreports on the complaint, which claims that the publisher maintains a "harmful virtual environment to many of its customers by forcing them to follow the game's sneaky and deceitful practices." Estavillo alleges that the "calculated slow pace" of the game makes turning quests in take longer and thus generates more subscription revenue for Activision Blizzard.

If that wasn't enough, Estavillo also subpoenaed actress Winona Ryder and Depeche Mode's Martin Lee Gore to testify on his behalf regarding alienation. He explains that his health issues, which apparently include OCD, agoraphobia, depression (and more), mean that he "relies on video games heavily for the little ongoing happiness he can achieve in this life."

Estavillo had previously sued Sony after being banned from PSN and also has another suit against Microsoft and Nintendo, for his Xbox 360's Red Ring of Deathand Nintendo's disabling of the Homebrew Channel in an update. Perhaps he'll have more luck suing over the design of a game in which millions happily pay to participate.

link.

Seriously, what in dear lord is with this guy?

RedruM_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RedruM_I
Member since 2009 • 3051 Posts
Add brain damage to the health issues.
sikanderahmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sikanderahmed
Member since 2007 • 5444 Posts

what a moron....he's probably faking his health issues

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34749 Posts

dreman999

He wants money. Just like all the other people in America that are trying to sue companies for retarded reasons. Does these kind of things still surprise people?

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dreman999

[QUOTE="dreman999"]

Litchie

He wants money. Just like all the other people in America that are trying to sue companies for retarded reasons. Does these kind of things still surprise people?

I understand that. It just that seeing it disgust me so much. Does this guy even know how pathetic he looks like doing this? Does he have no shame?

Cait__Sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Cait__Sith
Member since 2009 • 2326 Posts

FIGHT THE POWER!!! :P Yeah that's pretty strange...

RedruM_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RedruM_I

[QUOTE="Litchie"]

[QUOTE="dreman999"]

dreman999

I understand that. It just that seeing it disgust me so much. Does this guy even know how pathetic he looks like doing this? Does he have no shame?

The guy has agoraphobia and depression meaning he doesn't leave his house and he keeps getting depressed constantly. I doubt he has time or reason to feel any shame at all. His life is probably a living hell.
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dreman999

[QUOTE="dreman999"]

[QUOTE="Litchie"] He wants money. Just like all the other people in America that are trying to sue companies for retarded reasons. Does these kind of things still surprise people?

RedruM_I

The guy has agoraphobia and depression meaning he doesn't leave his house and he keeps getting depressed constantly. I doubt he has time or reason to feel any shame at all. His life is probably a living hell.

Clearly, that's an excuse. This is as bad a overweight person sue a fat food chain for making them fat. I mean they bought the food, no one forced them to eat it, they got themselves fat buy eating it. It's the same with this guy, he bought the game, if the results his habit it agoraphobia than he should go out and find help not blame others and sue people to make himself feel better. My heart has no place for any form of compassion for this person.

RedruM_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RedruM_I

[QUOTE="RedruM_I"][QUOTE="dreman999"] I understand that. It just that seeing it disgust me so much. Does this guy even know how pathetic he looks like doing this? Does he have no shame?

dreman999

Clearly, that's an excuse. This is as bad a overweight person sue a fat food chain for making them fat. I mean they bought the food, no one forced them to eat it, they got themselves fat buy eating it. It's the same with this guy, he bought the game, if the results his habit it agoraphobia than he should go out and find help not blame others and sue people to make himself feel better. My heart has no place for any form of compassion for this person.

I'm not trying to excuse him I'm just saying why he probably doesn't care for stuff like shame. He's not a normal person.
dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dreman999
[QUOTE="RedruM_I"][QUOTE="dreman999"]

The guy has agoraphobia and depression meaning he doesn't leave his house and he keeps getting depressed constantly. I doubt he has time or reason to feel any shame at all. His life is probably a living hell.RedruM_I

I'm not trying to excuse him I'm just saying why he probably doesn't care for stuff like shame. He's not a normal person.

........Ya your right......A peice of me died just then.
ImOldGreg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ImOldGreg
Member since 2007 • 2357 Posts
Can someone please burn this guy and scatter his Ashes at a crossroads? Exploiting his own numerous weaknesses like that, how shameful! GROW A PAIR YOU WHINING, EMO RE#%^&!!! :evil:
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

They are the ones who are going to be laughing when he has to pay off everyone's legal bills :lol:

Avatar image for randomwiiplayer
randomwiiplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 randomwiiplayer
Member since 2009 • 1804 Posts

What the heck is with this guy?