The Wolf Among Us: Episode 5 -- Cry Wolf Trailer

#1 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72492 posts) -

Means it will be out soon :D

#2 Edited by lundy86_4 (43567 posts) -

Releasing July 8th. Linky.

Might grab them tomorrow, because I only played the first episode.

#3 Posted by harry_james_pot (10949 posts) -

Looks like we'll finally get to see Bigby's wolf form. :D

#4 Edited by Granny_Spanked (1326 posts) -

Excited about this finale, if it's anywhere near how good TWD episode five was then we are in for a treat.

#5 Edited by The_Last_Ride (72492 posts) -

@lundy86_4: Hopefully, i am really looking forward to it

#6 Posted by fend_oblivion (6152 posts) -

Can't wait! :D

#7 Posted by Elpresador-911 (316 posts) -

I love this series. Probably my second favorite game this year behind South Park.

#8 Posted by lazerface216 (7519 posts) -

@Granny_Spanked said:

Excited about this finale, if it's anywhere near how good TWD episode five was then we are in for a treat.

that"s the thing though, it won't be. this entire series hasn't even begin to touch what the walking dead series has accomplished. don't get me wrong, it's not terrible, just decent. i love the setting though and the music is top notch, me and the wifey have have enjoyed our time with it, it's just not on WD's level.

slightly off topic, i picked up both season passes to the walking dead and the wolf among us a couple weeks ago on sale for 20 bucks and have to say the walking dead has picked up right where it left off. i'm so glad this series exists, i saved episode 2 and 3 for this extended weekend, i can't wait to see what unfolds...

#9 Posted by Wanderer5 (25723 posts) -

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah his true wolf form.:D Can't wait to finish this game up.

#10 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26596 posts) -

Havent touched the game.I bought the season pass and was waiting for it to end play it all in one shot.

#11 Edited by Ballroompirate (23052 posts) -

Awww yea unleash the Bigby, can't wait.

#12 Edited by lazerface216 (7519 posts) -

it comes out on july 8th in US btw.

#13 Edited by Alucard_Prime (3043 posts) -

Sweet, as I just recently finished 3 & 4 back to back.....cannot wait for the conclusion, and hopefully news on a season 2.

#14 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72492 posts) -

@Alucard_Prime said:

Sweet, as I just recently finished 3 & 4 back to back.....cannot wait for the conclusion, and hopefully news on a season 2.

Oh i would love a season 2 of this.

#15 Posted by fend_oblivion (6152 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Alucard_Prime said:

Not sure how Telltale would manage... They have The Walking Dead Season 2 to finish, and both Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones on their platter.

#16 Edited by with_teeth26 (6191 posts) -

didn't watch the trailer but didn't we already see Bigby's true form at the end of episode 3?

#17 Posted by Ballroompirate (23052 posts) -

@with_teeth26 said:

didn't watch the trailer but didn't we already see Bigby's true form at the end of episode 3?

That wasn't his true/final form

#18 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72492 posts) -

@fend_oblivion said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Alucard_Prime said:

Not sure how Telltale would manage... They have The Walking Dead Season 2 to finish, and both Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones on their platter.

They hired extra staff for Tales of Borderlands and Game of Thrones, i think the whole studio has doubled in size if what i heard was correct. So i think they can manage that. Besides those two games have been in development for a while now anyway

#19 Posted by RoccoHout (989 posts) -

The new Wolf Among Us episode will be released faster than the Walking Dead? TWAU had their episode last.

#20 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72492 posts) -

@RoccoHout said:

The new Wolf Among Us episode will be released faster than the Walking Dead? TWAU had their episode last.

Wolf Among Us came first

#21 Posted by nethernova (4116 posts) -

@lazerface216 said:

@Granny_Spanked said:

that"s the thing though, it won't be. this entire series hasn't even begin to touch what the walking dead series has accomplished. don't get me wrong, it's not terrible, just decent. i love the setting though and the music is top notch, me and the wifey have have enjoyed our time with it, it's just not on WD's level.

slightly off topic, i picked up both season passes to the walking dead and the wolf among us a couple weeks ago on sale for 20 bucks and have to say the walking dead has picked up right where it left off. i'm so glad this series exists, i saved episode 2 and 3 for this extended weekend, i can't wait to see what unfolds...

Yeah, I totally love the setting of The Wolf Among Us but it just feels... short. I don't know how they could wrap it up already and reach the same level of epicness of The Walking Dead.

#22 Edited by Flubbbs (3167 posts) -

that was fast.. i was expecting TWD episode 4 to come out first

#23 Posted by harry_james_pot (10949 posts) -

I think Telltale has more projects on their hands than they can handle. Up until season 1 of TWD their games used to be fantastic.. I was upset with how they abandoned the puzzles in TWD, but the content was so great so I didn't mind. But now with TWAU the episodes are getting incredibly short, and that's probably how it's going to be for all their games from now on.. :(

#24 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72492 posts) -

@harry_james_pot said:

I think Telltale has more projects on their hands than they can handle. Up until season 1 of TWD their games used to be fantastic.. I was upset with how they abandoned the puzzles in TWD, but the content was so great so I didn't mind. But now with TWAU the episodes are getting incredibly short, and that's probably how it's going to be for all their games from now on.. :(

i have not had any issue with their games this year

#25 Posted by Alucard_Prime (3043 posts) -

@fend_oblivion said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Alucard_Prime said:

Perhaps but if the series was successful, which I think it is although I have not really followed sales for it, a season 2 is almost garanteed.....maybe Telltale wil expand, who knows. Also, season 2 is almost a given here because there is so much material here, they established such a great foundation for the lore in season 1, they can do a lot with season 2, it would be a waste to stop at season one, but then again I have not played the last episode yet so it also depends on how it ends.

On a side note, what a weird glitch, I just got all my gamespot message notifications from like the past week all in 1 shot lol.

#26 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72492 posts) -

@Alucard_Prime: i really want a second season, the first season was awesome