The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Xbox One exclusive feature leaked

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

I would actually prefer the game without commentary so it looks like i'll be sticking to the PS4 version.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

Lol at kinect and smartglass.

Meanwhile the PS4 version runs at 1080p with higher frame rate.

proof?

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@lostrib: Previous multiplatform games.

How about we bet accounts that its the case?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 lostrib

@PinkieWinkie said:

@lostrib: Previous multiplatform games.

How about we bet accounts that its the case?

how about you provide actual proof for your statement

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 PinkieWinkie

@lostrib: I didnt think so. No faith.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 lostrib

@PinkieWinkie said:

@lostrib: I didnt think so. No faith.

why would i make a ban bet with an account which is most likely the alt of some troll? and why would I make a ban bet about the X1?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts
@tormentos said:

@darkangel115 said:

In all fairness, If you actually had a PS4 like me, You'd know the dimming doesn't really do anything. This is why people without the now gen consoles shouldn't try to argue. Lack of experience leads to "on paper" arguments.

I own a PS4 you sad troll and the dimm does help the battery life it last longer now for me after i dimm it,which again is a no issue since it has a damn rechargeable battery troll.

No emergency running to the market to get 2 duracell..lol

Lol how does that make me a troll? How am i supposed to know you finally went out and got one. Sorry I don't keep tabs on you 24/7 I have other things in life besides worrying about some stranger on the internet ;)

anyway with that said Then you'd see it makes almost no difference. The battery life is still terrible and even at the lowest setting its still bright enough to reflect on my TV. So i actually purchased these because they are pretty cool and fixes a minor issue I have http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-PS4-Light-Bar-Decal-Covers-40-Options-2-DualShock-4-DS4-Lightbar-LED-Stickers-/271435693598?pt=US_Video_Game_Faceplates_Decals_Stickers&hash=item3f32d3fe1e

Doesn't fix the battery life though. I can't understand Why I have to plug in my controller to my console to charge in 2014 but w/e. You laugh about running to get Duracell, but its better then running to find a USB wire to plug in my controller. especially when I have rechargeable eneloops that last a week even with powering up my headsets and always have a fresh pair ready to go.

Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@finalstar2007 said:

It seems like BOTH the PS4 and X1 will have exclusive content/features not just 1 system: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/22/the-witcher-3-possible-ps4-and-xbox-one-exclusive-features-found-in-leaked-design-documents/

which i find is strange since im sure the developers said in May that there wont be any exclusive content for any system http://www.gameskinny.com/d51rl/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-will-not-have-console-exclusive-content

ur link says "maybe" for the ps4 content :c/

"On the PlayStation side of things, the use of th DualShock 4 light and other “PS4 features” are marked as “maybe.”

We wont know for sure which is real and which is not as both systems seem to possibly have some exclusive content/features, we'll wait for the official word but again the developers said many times that there wont be any exclusive content so this is weird.

Exclusive content and exclusive features are not the same thing. This isn't even a difficult concept to understand.

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:
@alcapello said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@alcapello said:

@clyde46 said:

PC is still going to have the best version.

You mean like watchdogs? LOL

No ... like Witcher 2 . BTW downgraded Watch Dogs is still best on PC .

Not according to this review, coming from a PC gamer:

http://angryjoeshow.com/2014/06/watch-dogs-angry-review/

The game is a P.O.S. on PC and all are advised to stay away from it.

by angry joe?

well considering he doesn't seem to know anything about anything, I'll ignore his advice if that's OK?

Could say the same about you cat boy.

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60  Edited By Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

@tormentos said:

@darkangel115 said:

In all fairness, If you actually had a PS4 like me, You'd know the dimming doesn't really do anything. This is why people without the now gen consoles shouldn't try to argue. Lack of experience leads to "on paper" arguments.

I own a PS4 you sad troll and the dimm does help the battery life it last longer now for me after i dimm it,which again is a no issue since it has a damn rechargeable battery troll.

@coasterguy65 said:

I know this is going to blow your very limited mind (still arguing rechargable batteries I see...lol), but you don't have to use Kinect, nor do you have to use Smart Glass to play the game. They are just options for people that want them. More options are always better as long as they stay options. I bet if CDPR added the same features to the Vita your butt would be sitting front and center balancing a Vita and a controller with a Sony loves me grin on your face right?

Also stop trying to defend Sony's gigantic battery draining light. Even at it's lowest current setting. It's still a wasted drain on the battery unless you own a PS4 camera, and are playing Move games (are there any outside of the Game room app?). The new update should have added an option to turn the damn light off if you don't need it.

Who ask for that sh**.? lol

Hell now most xbox one that will be sold will come without kinect.

Funny you were the one who bring the battery argument dude,now you cry about it because i make you look dumb.

No matter how much my battery runs out it can be recharge which is more than can be say by a 2014 xbox one which still milk its users for rechargeable kits.

I don't own a Vita and never care for it so no..lol

Oh i am not defending the light,i am saying they make an update to dim it which i did and now last longer,hell there is a mode online to deactivate it if you don't like it.

@Kinthalis said:

Does watchdogs run at 1440p solid 60 FPS with WAY better lighting and shadows on PS4?

LOL. Nope. 900p 30 FPs with dips BELOW that and no HBAO, half reoslution shadows and post processing effects and jaggies up the @ss.

PC version IS the superior version even of shoddy Ubisoft games.

Neither does PC unless you give up something or have a $3k PC look at the Titan OC to 780TI 55FPS with drops into the 46FPS,sure you can go lower in quality and drop some effects but how does that make it any different than the PS4 dropping resolution and effects to achieve the same.?

That was before the first patch and updates From Nvidia. My 780ti is running at a pretty solid 60 FPS at 1440p. IT does occasionally dip to 50, but that's no noticeable, and MUCH better than occasional dips into the 20s.

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#61  Edited By Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

@alcapello said:

@Kinthalis said:

@alcapello said:

@clyde46 said:

Does watchdogs run at 1440p solid 60 FPS with WAY better lighting and shadows on PS4?

LOL. Nope. 900p 30 FPs with dips BELOW that and no HBAO, half reoslution shadows and post processing effects and jaggies up the @ss.

What does it matter how it looks like when the game is a buggy mess!!!

I haven't run into any bug issues yet, and I'm in chapter 3. Maybe the console version is buggy??

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@lostrib: Lol yeah, this is my alt account for trolling I created in 2006....

You won't make a ban bet because you know you will lose.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By lostrib

@PinkieWinkie said:

@lostrib: Lol yeah, this is my alt account for trolling I created in 2006....

You won't make a ban bet because you know you will lose.

once again, why would i make a ban bet about the X1/PS4?

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@highking_kallor said:

Could say the same about you cat boy.

that's right!

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#66  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@alcapello said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@alcapello said:

@clyde46 said:

I am fan of angry joe but he dropped the ball with Witcher 2's review . He gave SKYRIM 10/10 which is good game but extremely buggy at the same time

Joe didn't even know about plot of the witcher 2 and said that Geralt belongs to Temeria , which is not true . He is orphan from Rivia . Nice try though .

BTW everyone have his own opinion . Lot of people think Witcher 2 to be best RPG since Planescape Torment and I'm one of them . Played the game with mouse and keyboard , over 18 times . Never had any issue .

Keep trolling .

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

I see no reason to get this on Xbox One instead of PS4.

Since I see no reason to get a PS4, lol, I see every reason to get this on the One:)

That is because you don't think rationally. There is reason PS4 is and Xflop its ass each month. June will be no different even with the price cut.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Witcher 3 in 900p is an Xflop exclusive? I can just about guarantee the PS4 touchpad will be used in some way and that is not a feature it is just using the resources at your disposal.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@coasterguy65 said:

@tormentos said:

@coasterguy65 said:

No no...you play with the version that has the gigantic, battery draining light, that changes colors. Which of course you cannot see unless you sit in front of a mirror (or your TV is super reflective, or you play in some other un-natural way).

You mean the one i can dimm with the new update and last longer now.?

Oh wait in what the fu** that affect me my controller has a RECHARGEABLE BATTERY so when the xbox one duracell run out what do you do.? Run to the market in mid game.?

Please dude you look stupid playing with controller,kinect and a damn tables is stupidly cumbersome..lol

I know this is going to blow your very limited mind (still arguing rechargable batteries I see...lol), but you don't have to use Kinect, nor do you have to use Smart Glass to play the game. They are just options for people that want them. More options are always better as long as they stay options. I bet if CDPR added the same features to the Vita your butt would be sitting front and center balancing a Vita and a controller with a Sony loves me grin on your face right?

Also stop trying to defend Sony's gigantic battery draining light. Even at it's lowest current setting. It's still a wasted drain on the battery unless you own a PS4 camera, and are playing Move games (are there any outside of the Game room app?). The new update should have added an option to turn the damn light off if you don't need it.

theres a simple equation i use to decipher Cow logic.

Options on Ps4=Good

Options on Xbone=Bad

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By delta3074
@tormentos said:

Funny you were the one who bring the battery argument dude,now you cry about it because i make you look dumb.

No matter how much my battery runs out it can be recharge which is more than can be say by a 2014 xbox one which still milk its users for rechargeable kits.

Oh i am not defending the light,i am saying they make an update to dim it which i did and now last longer,hell there is a mode online to deactivate it if you don't like it.

Neither does PC unless you give up something or have a $3k PC look at the Titan OC to 780TI 55FPS with drops into the 46FPS,sure you can go lower in quality and drop some effects but how does that make it any different than the PS4 dropping resolution and effects to achieve the same.?

what a lame argument 'run down the shops to get new batteries'

Only people like you who are apparently not Bright enough to have spares, besides, you do realize there are rechargeable batteries out there now that last twice as long as the Ps4 controller and Hold there charge twice as long (2X the shelf life).

'who asked for that s***?'

Yeah, because having Extra options is a Bad thing right?

Regardless of whether YOU need it options are ALWAYS a good thing.

Cows, the only people on the internet capable of turning a positive into a negative,lol

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

lol when this game come out most xbone gamer will not have kinect.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

@Kinthalis said:

@tormentos said:

@darkangel115 said:

@coasterguy65 said:

@Kinthalis said:

That was before the first patch and updates From Nvidia. My 780ti is running at a pretty solid 60 FPS at 1440p. IT does occasionally dip to 50, but that's no noticeable, and MUCH better than occasional dips into the 20s.

And nobody realising the low framerates are due to the cards running out of video memory (thanks to ubi and their crappy porting).....with watchdogs at ultra with ultra textures at 1440p the 2gb cards and EVEN the 3gb cards run out of video memory..if you set the textures to high leave everything else at max then the framerates skyrocket...but they already knew that cos they do their research before they talk crap......*not* :P

Also 900p (1,440,000 Pixels) vs 1440p (3,686,400 Pixels) nearly 2.5 times the resolution of the ps4 version....so Derp to them :-/

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

@alcapello said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@alcapello said:

@clyde46 said:

I am fan of angry joe but he dropped the ball with Witcher 2's review . He gave SKYRIM 10/10 which is good game but extremely buggy at the same time

Joe didn't even know about plot of the witcher 2 and said that Geralt belongs to Temeria , which is not true . He is orphan from Rivia . Nice try though .

BTW everyone have his own opinion . Lot of people think Witcher 2 to be best RPG since Planescape Torment and I'm one of them . Played the game with mouse and keyboard , over 18 times . Never had any issue .

Keep trolling .

Only thing his, he actually backs his claims with footage, while you sound like your not really a fan of angryjoe, at all.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#75 texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14891 Posts

Ok, this is an interesting leak, while its no where near as bad as Mass Effect 3's script leak (not the file of brainstormed ideas, the entire script), it does potentially spoil the endings.

I will say that all major TW2 characters return.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Kinthalis said:

Come on dude the game dips under 60FPS which is contrary to your claims,also like i say only on a strong enough PC a Titan is a what $800 GPU still.? So yeah i was given a R270 and i bough yesterday a 6 core AMD 6350 i am sure that to run at 1080p with 60FPS let alone 1440 i need to drop a sh** effects or lower quality,which is no different from what the PS4 is doing sooner or latter it happen on PC you have to give up something in order to stay abode 60 in certain resolutions.

Come on i am not denying PC run it better but that delusion that PC never has a weakness and had to do the same the PS4 does is a joke.

@delta3074 said:

Only people like you who are apparently not Bright enough to have spares, besides, you do realize there are rechargeable batteries out there now that last twice as long as the Ps4 controller and Hold there charge twice as long (2X the shelf life).

Cows, the only people on the internet capable of turning a positive into a negative,lol

Is not freaking lamer than complaining about a battery draining light on a freaking controller that has a rechargeable batter,yet you say sh** biased much.?

Dude spares run out as well a pair of double AA batteries on xbox one doesn't last you 3 weeks man,and yes i know there are rechargeable batteries which YOU HAVE TO BUY SEPARATELY the whole point is complain about batteries on xbox one not on PS which had rechargeable batteries since 2006 when the xbox still on 2014 still making you buy play and charge kit,hell the moniker of cow should be fit into lemmings for quite some time,the milking MS did to you people last gen and this one is quite outstanding.

Yes options my ass i don't complain that you could use AA,the problem is that they don't give you a free pair one with a damn freaking cable that let you charge them come on man the xbox one was $500 freaking dollars was weaker,charge you more for online had every possible feature blocked over a pay wall (use to in some things) and doesn't even have a cheap pair of rechargeable batteries on 2014 and you don't find that fu**ing unacceptable.?

I wonder how you would feel if your phone came with AAA and you have to buy a separate charge man is 2014 is unacceptable that MS still charging for that sh** $25 dollars.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-play-charge-kit/111432

Once again freaking complain to the dude who complain about the PS4 battery running out hypocrite at least the PS4 has one what the fu** the xbox one has.? Oh yeah $25 dollar play and charge kit,you deserve what you get lemming.

@sts106mat said:

Tormentos lol.

All that moaning about AA batteries.

let me tell you, its a hundred times more of a pain in the arse pissing about with a USB lead after every other gaming session, than it is changing the batteries once every three weeks.

I've always said Tormentos' "AA batteries" argument is the lowest, weakest thing...but no..that'll be the DS4 battery

I have an xbox 360 dude 2 AA doesn't last 3 weeks even less if you play daily.

No the lowest are people like you apologist for MS who will defend any crap MS does to them,grow up kid is 2014 there is no freaking reason for MS to not include a damn cable like sony did and a pair of rechargeable batteries hell it could still use double A for all i care.

You don't have a battery build in on your controller because MS want you pay $25 dollars for it period you once again are been rip off and like always you people love it,even the wii U controller has rechargeable batteries,the only console still on the stone age is the xbox for reason which are apparent milk you dry.

No matter what you say complaining about the PS4 battery not lasting long is a joke,i just hook the cable and move on you CAN'T do that on your over price console and to think that you payed $100 more than me..lol

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By delta3074

@tormentos said:

@Kinthalis said:

Come on dude the game dips under 60FPS which is contrary to your claims,also like i say only on a strong enough PC a Titan is a what $800 GPU still.? So yeah i was given a R270 and i bough yesterday a 6 core AMD 6350 i am sure that to run at 1080p with 60FPS let alone 1440 i need to drop a sh** effects or lower quality,which is no different from what the PS4 is doing sooner or latter it happen on PC you have to give up something in order to stay abode 60 in certain resolutions.

Come on i am not denying PC run it better but that delusion that PC never has a weakness and had to do the same the PS4 does is a joke.

@delta3074 said:

Is not freaking lamer than complaining about a battery draining light on a freaking controller that has a rechargeable batter,yet you say sh** biased much.?

Dude spares run out as well a pair of double AA batteries on xbox one doesn't last you 3 weeks man,and yes i know there are rechargeable batteries which YOU HAVE TO BUY SEPARATELY the whole point is complain about batteries on xbox one not on PS which had rechargeable batteries since 2006 when the xbox still on 2014 still making you buy play and charge kit,hell the moniker of cow should be fit into lemmings for quite some time,the milking MS did to you people last gen and this one is quite outstanding.

Yes options my ass i don't complain that you could use AA,the problem is that they don't give you a free pair one with a damn freaking cable that let you charge them come on man the xbox one was $500 freaking dollars was weaker,charge you more for online had every possible feature blocked over a pay wall (use to in some things) and doesn't even have a cheap pair of rechargeable batteries on 2014 and you don't find that fu**ing unacceptable.?

I wonder how you would feel if your phone came with AAA and you have to buy a separate charge man is 2014 is unacceptable that MS still charging for that sh** $25 dollars.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-play-charge-kit/111432

Once again freaking complain to the dude who complain about the PS4 battery running out hypocrite at least the PS4 has one what the fu** the xbox one has.? Oh yeah $25 dollar play and charge kit,you deserve what you get lemming.

@sts106mat said:

Tormentos lol.

All that moaning about AA batteries.

let me tell you, its a hundred times more of a pain in the arse pissing about with a USB lead after every other gaming session, than it is changing the batteries once every three weeks.

I've always said Tormentos' "AA batteries" argument is the lowest, weakest thing...but no..that'll be the DS4 battery

I have an xbox 360 dude 2 AA doesn't last 3 weeks even less if you play daily.

No the lowest are people like you apologist for MS who will defend any crap MS does to them,grow up kid is 2014 there is no freaking reason for MS to not include a damn cable like sony did and a pair of rechargeable batteries hell it could still use double A for all i care.

You don't have a battery build in on your controller because MS want you pay $25 dollars for it period you once again are been rip off and like always you people love it,even the wii U controller has rechargeable batteries,the only console still on the stone age is the xbox for reason which are apparent milk you dry.

No matter what you say complaining about the PS4 battery not lasting long is a joke,i just hook the cable and move on you CAN'T do that on your over price console and to think that you payed $100 more than me..lol

just one point, with normal AA batteries if my controller runs out completely i just change the batteries, if your Ds4 runs out completely you have to wait for it to recharge some before you can Use it.

Heres the catch, ALL batteries lose there charge over time, if you DO NOT allow your battery to drain out completely before recharging then you drastically decrease the shelf like of said battery.

the one thing you DO NOT want to argue with me about is batteries and power supplies, my dad has been one of the best sparkies in northampton for 45 years, he knows everything there is to know about batteries and powers supplies.

Heck, i was the only kid on the block that had a custom regulated power supply for my Zx Spectrum 48k.

All batteries lose charge over time=FACT

Not discharging your battery completely before recharging ( and it has to be a FULL charge) will drastically decrease the shelf life of the battery=FACT

so heres your dilemna, to save the shelf life on your battery you have to discharge it completely and then recharge it completely which means Waiting to play.

People tyhat use normal AA batteries do not have to worry about that which is WHY I USE AA BATTERIES.

,'i just hook the cable and move on you CAN'T do that on your over price console and to think that you payed $100 more than me..lol'

I don't own an Xbone so how did i pay a hundred quid over what you paid? , Total fail dude

Secondly, i would just change my batteries and 'Move on' ,

Really don't bother trying to argue because i have more knowledge of batteries, especially Lion batteries in my little finger than you have in your whole body dude, comes from being a sparkies kid i guess:)

Also, if you are not going to bother reading EVERYTHING i wrote and addressing EVERY point with evidence to back up your rebuttals then don't bother replying, i am getting a bit sick of your 'it is because i say so.

Also get into your thick skull, i have Zero interest in either the Ps4 or the Xbone, they are both shit in my view because there is no way i am dropping 400 quid on a new console when 90% of the games released at the mo i can get on my 360.

Don't care about the updated graphics, i am still playing the same games,lol

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#79  Edited By coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts
@tormentos said:

Accuses people of being an apologist for MS, all while being an apologist for Sony...lol.

Never change Tormentos...mooo on brother, mooo on.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@delta3074 said:

just one point, with normal AA batteries if my controller runs out completely i just change the batteries, if your Ds4 runs out completely you have to wait for it to recharge some before you can Use it.

Heres the catch, ALL batteries lose there charge over time, if you DO NOT allow your battery to drain out completely before recharging then you drastically decrease the shelf like of said battery.

the one thing you DO NOT want to argue with me about is batteries and power supplies, my dad has been one of the best sparkies in northampton for 45 years, he knows everything there is to know about batteries and powers supplies.

Heck, i was the only kid on the block that had a custom regulated power supply for my Zx Spectrum 48k.

All batteries lose charge over time=FACT

Not discharging your battery completely before recharging ( and it has to be a FULL charge) will drastically decrease the shelf life of the battery=FACT

so heres your dilemna, to save the shelf life on your battery you have to discharge it completely and then recharge it completely which means Waiting to play.

People tyhat use normal AA batteries do not have to worry about that which is WHY I USE AA BATTERIES.

,'i just hook the cable and move on you CAN'T do that on your over price console and to think that you payed $100 more than me..lol'

I don't own an Xbone so how did i pay a hundred quid over what you paid? , Total fail dude

Secondly, i would just change my batteries and 'Move on' ,

Really don't bother trying to argue because i have more knowledge of batteries, especially Lion batteries in my little finger than you have in your whole body dude, comes from being a sparkies kid i guess:)

Also, if you are not going to bother reading EVERYTHING i wrote and addressing EVERY point with evidence to back up your rebuttals then don't bother replying, i am getting a bit sick of your 'it is because i say so.

Also get into your thick skull, i have Zero interest in either the Ps4 or the Xbone, they are both shit in my view because there is no way i am dropping 400 quid on a new console when 90% of the games released at the mo i can get on my 360.

Don't care about the updated graphics, i am still playing the same games,lol

Yes where have i say the contrary.? Did i say DS4 controller batteries will never lose charge.? Funny enough my 2006 six axiss still works and still charges and is close to 8 years old man.

So yeah how many AA did you waste on your xbox 360 in that same time frame.?

The total failure is on your part like always that part about paying 100 more was directed at Sts106mats and he is quoted correctly,maybe you eye side is not as good as it use to be bro..hahaha..

Again complaining about a light on a controller with rechargeable battery is a joke dude,and you say sh** about it because well you are a blind biased lemming..hahaha

Then keep enjoying the same crap over an over again,and paying the same price for inferior games.

I already have a PS4 and now a R9 270 PC with a FX6350 CPU is i need the superior PC version i am set and if i need and exclusive i'm also are.

@coasterguy65 said:

Accuses people of being an apologist for MS, all while being an apologist for Sony...lol.

Never change Tormentos...mooo on brother, mooo on.

Really maybe you should check why i don't own a Vita,why i say paying for online play is a scam no matter who does it,and my latest comment in the PSN now thread and how i think the whole thing is sad.

Now complain some more about that light..hahahahaa

Meanwhile game playing with Kinect,a controller and a tablet is stupidly cumbersome..

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

They could put awesome Kinect features in such as, if you show your nob to the Kinect the in game NPC's will either laugh at your and/or be abusive. If you stop to go to the toilet but leave the game running your character also goes for a shit in the bush...

I can't honestly think of any other features you could put in other than acting like a spastic in front of the TV and shouting at it repeatedly when is does not understand you, neither sounds fun to me.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#82  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

@lostrib said:

Is the special feature 900p?

I thought the special feature was going to be 30fps?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By delta3074

@tormentos said:

So yeah how many AA did you waste on your xbox 360 in that same time frame.?

Again complaining about a light on a controller with rechargeable battery is a joke dude,and you say sh** about it because well you are a blind biased lemming..hahaha

Then keep enjoying the same crap over an over again,and paying the same price for inferior games.

firstly, i pay a quid for 12 batteries and that lasts me two weeks, basically it's a non issue.

Two, i never even mentioned any light on any controller so WTF are you talking about?

Thirdly, my post had nothing to do with The Xbone or the Ps4, it's your Blind assumption that somehow using AA batteries in a controller is being stuck in the past, both have there merits, both have there disadvantages, neither is better than the other and both get the job done.

it's all down to personal preference, i prefer AA batteries because it's so simple to switch them over and the controller is too heavy with the Battery pack on it IMO, it's much lighter with AA batteries.

'Then keep enjoying the same crap over an over again,and paying the same price for inferior games.'

I am thoroughly enjoying playing the same multiplats people are playing on the Xbone and the Ps4 on my 360, apart from the inferior graphics they are EXACTLY the same game, i plan on getting Fallout 4 on the 360 as well, so what if i am paying the same Price.

If i wanted to Drop 400 quid just for a graphical upgrade i would be a PC gamer dude.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#84 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

I just wish it was February or w/e it comes out, I want this game 0_0

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

@tymeservesfate:

This is dumb and retarded.

Microsoft and Sony need to stop this BS. Anyone that pays $60 for a game has a right to the same gaming experience as the next. No matter what platform they game on.