(according to gaf, source is actually the new pc games(I think he meant pc gamer))
Thanks to gaf
Here's new information translated for your convenience:
- 36 final states of the world and 3 epilogues (each 1 hour long)
- you can import your save game, but it's not going to change backstory of the game. Still, it will affect characters.
- you can buy horses or tame a wild ones by using Axii
- Geralt will be much more agile. Now he can jump and climb wherever he want.
- a wild animals will appear. Geralt may hunt them and take their furs, claws etc.
- main storyline is 50 hours long
- now people will call the guards, when they see Geralt stealing their stuff
- there is a new mechanic, which is similar to VATS from Fallout 3. You can aim at the specific parts of monsters bodies in slow-mo
- no more QTE
- Geralt now can achieve 60 level max
- PC and console versions have completely different UI
- you gain experience points only by completing quests, hunting will provide you money and crafting materials
- a two new minigames: axe trowing and card games
- economy depends from the area. In some places you can buy something for a lesser price, or sell it for higher price.
I'm sorry for bad translation.