FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

That Blood Baron Quest is one of the best quest I've encountered in any western RPG, I'm not even going to say any spoilers, but damn! Such a quest felt like an entire game!

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#52 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@jun_aka_pekto said:
@AzatiS said:

Sorry but what GI stands for ? Foreigners or ? Also if thats what they really dont like how comes they dont even think to support any western company by buying their products and there are "laws" for big Japanese corporations being prohibited to be sold on westerns ? Its kinda weird that obsession dont you think ?

I see ! Nice to know

GI is slang for US military personnel. There is a long history of drunk GIs becoming unruly. I can't blame the Japanese. They not only have to put up with possible damage to bars or injuries. They also have to deal with a trail of puke, alleys smelling like piss (or even poo) from the bars back to the base. It gets old after a while.

The Japanese are very nationalistic. So are Koreans and Chinese. That's just the way they are. All part of Asian culture. It's not that much different in the US. How many times have I heard "Buy American?" Lots of times. Do I listen? Not always.

I see thnx for info

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#53 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

ITT: A bunch of idiots are acting like Japan is creepy meanwhile forgetting the western world gave us my little pony loving freaks.

Contrary to the ignorant opinion of this forum, that nasty ass animu gross shit is actually frowned upon by Japanese adults. It's almost like there are shitty things everywhere, who knew?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#54 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

60k? thats bad

and it wont have legs at all... will never be seen on the charts again.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

ITT: A bunch of idiots are acting like Japan is creepy meanwhile forgetting the western world gave us my little pony loving freaks.

Contrary to the ignorant opinion of this forum, that nasty ass animu gross shit is actually frowned upon by Japanese adults. It's almost like there are shitty things everywhere, who knew?

And while Japan might be into weird sexual stuff, American men just straight up goes out and rape women instead.

It's clear which is worse, and the racism in this thread is shitty.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#56 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@-God- said:
@jg4xchamp said:

And while Japan might be into weird sexual stuff, American men just straight up goes out and rape women instead.

It's clear which is worse, and the racism in this thread is shitty.

Let's not generalize it and just say American men, lets be real there are rapists everywhere, and it isn't exactly a thing we don't frown upon. Because I assure it's frowned upon plenty.

But yeah the racism and generalization on the internet in general is usually gross. Be it gamergate related stuff, sports related stuff, political related stuff, or when this forum acts all high and mighty like "pfft that's for dude bros" like they are allergic to a time when they had fun or something.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

maybe its garretts flowing white hair that did it :p.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

@-God- said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

Japanese finally got to play what a good RPG is after years of being fed crap JRPGs.

This. JRPG's are just so terrible.

Not really.. There just hasn't been many good ones in near enough a decade or two.

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#59 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

Too bad the witcher 3 is not riddled with extortion content oh wait nevermind we have Batman AK for that.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@Crossel777 said:
@-God- said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

Japanese finally got to play what a good RPG is after years of being fed crap JRPGs.

This. JRPG's are just so terrible.

Not really.. There just hasn't been many good ones in near enough a decade or two.

Yup. What's up with shit like ATB and stupid combat systems.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

One of the best games this gen it deserves it.