The Witcher 3 out in February 2015, looks godlike

#1 Edited by IgGy621985 (5195 posts) -

You know, like UT GODLIKE. Holy crap, this game looks epic.

Loading Video...

Stills from the trailer:

I'm guessing most of the stuff shown in the trailer is actually in-game. This looks freaking incredible.

I'm probably biased because I've always been The Witcher fan, and I don't like Skyrim, but i think this may be an RPG game of the decade.

What do you think?

#2 Posted by leandrro (1023 posts) -

@IgGy621985 said:

You know, like UT GODLIKE. Holy crap, this game looks epic.

Loading Video...

I'm probably biased because I've always been The Witcher fan, and I don't like Skyrim, but i think this may be an RPG game of the decade.

What do you think?

past gen visuals,

its like ac blackflag, a past gen engine with added textures, details, resolution, but still past gen visuals,

no way near battlefield 3, crysis 2, kz shadowfall, ryse visuals

#3 Edited by Xaero_Gravity (9533 posts) -

#4 Posted by ShepardCommandr (3348 posts) -

real next gen starts here

I bet the x1 version will run at sub 720p res......

#5 Posted by SteXmaN (503 posts) -

I still think that The Order 1886 looks better.

#6 Posted by IgGy621985 (5195 posts) -

@SteXmaN said:

I still think that The Order 1886 looks better.

Why are we comparing a corridor shooter with an open-world RPG?

#7 Edited by lawlessx (47332 posts) -

@SteXmaN said:

I still think that The Order 1886 looks better.

who gives a shit which game looks better?

#8 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -

If it's going to look anything like this, I'll wait patiently.

#9 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (9439 posts) -

The Witcher Wild Huntz is one to watch. Must have for me.

#10 Posted by Heil68 (48277 posts) -

I like the CE edition....MmmMMmm

#11 Posted by hello505 (328 posts) -

The Witcher 2 has better visuals.

#12 Edited by SteXmaN (503 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@SteXmaN said:

I still think that The Order 1886 looks better.

who gives a shit which game looks better?

#13 Posted by lawlessx (47332 posts) -

@hello505 said:

The Witcher 2 has better visuals.

get them eyes checked

#14 Posted by silversix_ (16557 posts) -

i think that blocky fingers in 2015 is innacceptable. But seriously the game looks good.

#15 Posted by Sollet (7616 posts) -

Can't effin wait for this.

#16 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (7423 posts) -

Looks amazing! Definitely in my top 3 most wanted games!

#17 Posted by Cloud_imperium (6931 posts) -

This is phenomenal . Great time to be a PC gamer .

#18 Edited by Pray_to_me (3124 posts) -

Last Gen Quality confirmed. Looks like Windowsites gonna have to wait a few more years till next gen.

Sorrie Hermies! LMFAO.

#19 Edited by Cloud_imperium (6931 posts) -
@leandrro said:

past gen visuals,

its like ac blackflag, a past gen engine with added textures, details, resolution, but still past gen visuals,

no way near battlefield 3, crysis 2, kz shadowfall, ryse visuals

You are joking right .? This looks better than anything out there and I'm playing AC4 Black Flag ATM . While it looks great , it doesn't look as good as this .

"Past gen Visuals" . On consoles yes (sub HD , low settings , Witcher 2-ish visuals . Won't even handle his hair because it is powered by nVIDIA fur tech) .

#20 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2324 posts) -

Looks fantastic, and I wasn't a huge Witcher fan. Definitely a day one buy, maybe the collector's edition.

#21 Posted by IgGy621985 (5195 posts) -

@Pray_to_me: Dude, you took a screenshot from Youtube trailer, and from the looks of it, it was on the low quality :-/

#22 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -

@Pray_to_me said:

Last Gen Quality confirmed. Looks like Windowsites gonna have to wait a few more years till next gen.

Sorrie Hermies! LMFAO.

wut?

#23 Posted by lostrib (43971 posts) -

@faizan_faizan said:

@Pray_to_me said:

Last Gen Quality confirmed. Looks like Windowsites gonna have to wait a few more years till next gen.

Sorrie Hermies! LMFAO.

wut?

#24 Posted by kinectthedots (2766 posts) -

Game looks fantastic, that coming from someone who felt TW2 was a really over rated game with average gameplay.

This may have shot TW3 into the most anticipated upcoming multiplat title. It looks really high level, good time to be a current gen gamer (PS4/xbone/PC)

#25 Posted by Pray_to_me (3124 posts) -

@IgGy621985 said:

@Pray_to_me: Dude, you took a screenshot from Youtube trailer, and from the looks of it, it was on the low quality :-/

Yeah? You think they're showcasing their game in low quality? lolz

#26 Posted by lawlessx (47332 posts) -

@Pray_to_me said:

@IgGy621985 said:

@Pray_to_me: Dude, you took a screenshot from Youtube trailer, and from the looks of it, it was on the low quality :-/

Yeah? You think they're showcasing their game in low quality? lolz

No..he said the pic you used IS low quality..which it is because we all know it looks better than that.

#27 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (5665 posts) -

@Pray_to_me: The trolling is strong with this one.

#28 Posted by NFJSupreme (5492 posts) -

Lol at the mad cows in this thread

#29 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (16663 posts) -

Wasn't there a live stream today?

#30 Edited by kinectthedots (2766 posts) -

@NFJSupreme said:

Lol at the mad cows in this thread

?

#31 Edited by Ballroompirate (23864 posts) -

2015 GOTY

Yes I'm calling it, also I need to finish The Witcher books -.-

#33 Edited by TheFadeForever (2296 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@Pray_to_me said:

@IgGy621985 said:

@Pray_to_me: Dude, you took a screenshot from Youtube trailer, and from the looks of it, it was on the low quality :-/

Yeah? You think they're showcasing their game in low quality? lolz

No..he said the pic you used IS low quality..which it is because we all know it looks better than that.

another shitty trolling attempt

#34 Posted by NFJSupreme (5492 posts) -

@kinectthedots: those claiming these graphics aren't good. I assume they are cows cause only cows are that delusional.

#35 Edited by hello505 (328 posts) -

I wonder how the tits will look in this game.

#36 Posted by Gue1 (11596 posts) -

is this real life?

#37 Posted by harry_james_pot (11230 posts) -

Looks amazing! So now we have this and Batman on early 2015.

#38 Posted by IgGy621985 (5195 posts) -

Hidden message in the trailer:

"We missed you!

Today we got a look at the third trailer for the witcher 3 wild hunt. We hope you liked it!

There's much more to the game that it's just impossible to show everything within two and a half minutes.

Most importantly, we showed you a preview of our main characters:

Geralt's close friends and some of the last witchers remaining in the world. Vesemir, Eskel, and Lambert will play a big part in the game, as well as their famous fortress, Kaer Morhen.

You also got a glimpse of the renowned bard Dandelion and the sorceress, Triss Merigold.

Emhyr Var Emhyreis, Emperor of Nilfgaard, the most powerful man in the world of the Witcher also made an appearance. Recognise his voice?

And then there was Ciri!

And Yennefer!

By the way, if you're new to the series, don't worry, the game will provide you all the information you need to know, and you'll start loving (and battling) characters in no time!

Also you've been asking many questions about gameplay features and we're finally ready to answer some of them:

Yes, you will be able to fight on horseback.

The crossbow. Yup, Geralt has a ranged weapon. Because monsters fly and you can't stab them.

Remember swimming and sailing? You'll be able to dive and search for a lot of hidden stuff too. There's a whole underwater world to discover.

Horse racing anyone?

You also got to hear more music from the game. This particular track was composed by Marcin Przybyłowicz and Percival. We'd love to hear your feedback on our forums, facebook, or twitter etc.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Team

CD Projekt RED

P.S. Have you seen the Witcher 3:Wild Hunt Collector's Edition video? What do you think of the figure?

P.S. If you still waiting for more, please be patient, we're just warming up!"

#39 Edited by ghostwarrior786 (5811 posts) -

my pc doesnt play witcher 2 smoothly enough. hope they release the trilogy for ps4 with option to transfer saves from pc or something

#40 Edited by Truth_Hurts_U (9566 posts) -

Def getting on PC... Should have my new Maxwell GPU by then.

#41 Edited by Cloud_imperium (6931 posts) -

@IgGy621985 said:

Hidden message in the trailer:

"We missed you!

Today we got a look at the third trailer for the witcher 3 wild hunt. We hope you liked it!

There's much more to the game that it's just impossible to show everything within two and a half minutes.

Most importantly, we showed you a preview of our main characters:

Geralt's close friends and some of the last witchers remaining in the world. Vesemir, Eskel, and Lambert will play a big part in the game, as well as their famous fortress, Kaer Morhen.

You also got a glimpse of the renowned bard Dandelion and the sorceress, Triss Merigold.

Emhyr Var Emhyreis, Emperor of Nilfgaard, the most powerful man in the world of the Witcher also made an appearance. Recognise his voice?

And then there was Ciri!

And Yennefer!

By the way, if you're new to the series, don't worry, the game will provide you all the information you need to know, and you'll start loving (and battling) characters in no time!

Also you've been asking many questions about gameplay features and we're finally ready to answer some of them:

Yes, you will be able to fight on horseback.

The crossbow. Yup, Geralt has a ranged weapon. Because monsters fly and you can't stab them.

Remember swimming and sailing? You'll be able to dive and search for a lot of hidden stuff too. There's a whole underwater world to discover.

Horse racing anyone?

You also got to hear more music from the game. This particular track was composed by Marcin Przybyłowicz and Percival. We'd love to hear your feedback on our forums, facebook, or twitter etc.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Team

CD Projekt RED

P.S. Have you seen the Witcher 3:Wild Hunt Collector's Edition video? What do you think of the figure?

P.S. If you still waiting for more, please be patient, we're just warming up!"

Yeah . I knew that woman on right was Yennifer along with Geralt and Triss . This hidden message made me even more excited . Can't wait .

#42 Edited by biggest_loser (24180 posts) -

Please don't over-hype this one like the last game, which came out half-broken on release.

#43 Posted by Cloud_imperium (6931 posts) -
@Truth_Hurts_U said:

Def getting on PC... Should have my new Maxwell GPU by then.

Won't surprise me if nVIDIA releases some kind of Maxwell-Witcher 3 bundle .

@NFJSupreme said:

those claiming these graphics aren't good. I assume they are cows cause only cows are that delusional.

"but ... but ... but ... Order ... Sony"

#44 Posted by chikenfriedrice (11325 posts) -

That will be a very hardware demanding game.....almost worth another PC upgrade.

#45 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9538 posts) -

@NFJSupreme said:

Lol at the mad cows in this thread

Pretty sure cows get to play The Witcher 3 too and it will sell best on PS4 like every other game.

#46 Posted by padaporra (3454 posts) -

I was more impressed with the other trailers.

#47 Edited by lostrib (43971 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@NFJSupreme said:

Lol at the mad cows in this thread

Pretty sure cows get to play The Witcher 3 too and it will sell best on PS4 like every other game.

Um, what?

#48 Posted by freedomfreak (44525 posts) -
@StrongBlackVine said:

Pretty sure cows get to play The Witcher 3 too and it will sell best on PS4 like every other game.

Be sure to play the other ones! You don't just wanna jump into Witcher 3!

#49 Posted by mems_1224 (48952 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@NFJSupreme said:

Lol at the mad cows in this thread

Pretty sure cows get to play The Witcher 3 too and it will sell best on PS4 like every other game.

lol best version is gonna be the one thats probably 900p/30fps?

sorry chump, CDPR is a PC developer first.

#50 Posted by Cloud_imperium (6931 posts) -
@mems_1224 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@NFJSupreme said:

Lol at the mad cows in this thread

Pretty sure cows get to play The Witcher 3 too and it will sell best on PS4 like every other game.

lol best version is gonna be the one thats probably 900p/30fps?

sorry chump, CDPR is a PC developer first.

Not only that but GOG galaxy is huge win for PC . More competition and more PC focus stuff from CD Projekt to promote their PC distribution platform , just like Blizzard (Battle.net) and Valve (Steam) .