The Watch Dogs Hype Thread of 8.0 Goodness (Hype Met)

#251 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14445 posts) -

Hitler Chimes in on Watchdogs PC performance

#252 Edited by wis3boi (31469 posts) -

#253 Posted by lostrib (37664 posts) -

@wis3boi said:

lol, did you go after the distract opportunity? that sounds like an interesting conversation

#254 Posted by jessejay420 (3840 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Also I turned all settings to low and I still get that awful stutter. lmao.

Hilarious.

you think they will patch it or is that not possible?

#255 Edited by lostrib (37664 posts) -

Watch out if you have avast, it's been putting watch dog and uplay files in the virus chest

#256 Edited by Ballroompirate (23031 posts) -

Probably my fav cameo in video game lol

#257 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14445 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

Probably my fav cameo in video game lol

I remember how awkward that conference was, not only did she completely tower over the short french men on stage, but she kept making sex jokes. lol.

That was an interesting e3 conference.

#258 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (16353 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Watch out if you have avast, it's been putting watch dog and uplay files in the virus chest

Is it the combination of Watch Dogs and Uplay or just Uplay as well? I have Avast on my laptop and Uplay (with Far Cry 3) is fine. I won't know about Watch Dogs until my new video card arrives.

#259 Edited by lostrib (37664 posts) -

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@lostrib said:

Is it the combination of Watch Dogs and Uplay or just Uplay as well? I have Avast on my laptop and Uplay (with Far Cry 3) is fine. I won't know about Watch Dogs until my new video card arrives.

Might be just watch dogs then.

#260 Edited by TheGuardian03 (21782 posts) -

@getyeryayasout said:

@ReadingRainbow4: I'm probably 8 or so hours into the PS4 version of the game and have finished maybe 5 or 6 campaign missions since there's so many side missions and mini-games. I haven't noticed much in the way of bugs and so far am really enjoying the game.

Having said that, you're right about the npc AI. For example, in GTA games I always liked how if you left your car sitting in the middle of the road, the AI would eventually range and smash your car out of the way or drive around, often to hilarious, dynamic results. Not the brain-dead citizens in Watchdogs' Chicago. They will patiently wait an eternity, while you go about your business. Maybe it's accurate since they'd have to have the patience of Job waiting for the Cubs to finally get it together, but I digress. :P

they do that in WD too. i have seen a playthough video yesterday and saw this happen in WD too.

#261 Posted by Heirren (17331 posts) -

uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................this game looks like Uncharted 3 with worse facial animation.

#262 Edited by mems_1224 (47259 posts) -

Im having a lot of fun with the game but the driving is so bad, especially the camera.

#263 Edited by GoldenElementXL (3295 posts) -

Watch Dogs is tons of fun. I'm trying to play as much as I can tonight because once I pick up Mario Kart 8 tomorrow @ 10 am I wont be playing anything else for some time.

#264 Edited by Ballroompirate (23031 posts) -

So I was toying around with the Nvidia Experience tab on my computer and for some reason it thinks my optimal settings in Watch Dogs should be ultra on everything. The kicker is if I'm not mistaken utra settings require a GPU with 3GB or higher, I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB....I think ether Ubi or Nvidia is trying to troll me >.>

Anyways about 7 hours of playtime and I'm only two chapters into Act 2 0_0 been lovin every minute of Watch Dogs. Nothin beats trying to hack a computer in a outdoor base with guards, just to create a blackout to confuse them and pick off one guard at a time...

#265 Posted by silversix_ (14791 posts) -

is this even out on 360/ps3? i have not heard nor seen pictures or videos of last gen watch dogs.

#266 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

This game is amazing

#267 Posted by Ballroompirate (23031 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

is this even out on 360/ps3? i have not heard nor seen pictures or videos of last gen watch dogs.

IGN has a article about the PS3 version of Watch Dogs

#268 Edited by sukraj (23051 posts) -

@Alucard_Prime said:

Loving it so far, fun game, great graphics.

I'm loving it too and too many haterz hating on the game.