The Walking Dead Survival Instinct Trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/survival-instinct-game-trailer-the-walking-dead?ts=1360276270355

Well at least it has the voice acting from the show :P

...that's about all it has going for it

TheEpicGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TheEpicGoat
Member since 2011 • 2006 Posts

Yeah... I'll just wait for Telltale's next season.

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

Yeah... I'll just wait for Telltale's next season.

TheEpicGoat

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts
If you want a great zombie game experience then buy ZombiU or Dead Island, the rest should be avoided.
PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PhazonBlazer

Wii U version confirmed

31451_612785435414285_46383393_n.jpg

mysticstryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mysticstryk
Member since 2008 • 1709 Posts

If you want a great zombie game experience then buy ZombiU or Dead Island, the rest should be avoided. Pete-B

I also nominate Killing Floor.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
The games looks decent enough. It probably will not be AAA or higher but it does not look that bad. If it was not coming out the same month as Tomb Raider I would be more interested. I love me some zombie games.
RoccoHout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RoccoHout
Member since 2011 • 1086 Posts

Meh. Telltale's Walking Dead is the only true Walking Dead

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Yeah... no thanks. 

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

Wii U version confirmed

31451_612785435414285_46383393_n.jpg

PhazonBlazer
It is coming to wiiU? Shovelware confirmed
Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts

Regionrestricted ass site.

Tunellbeared that s***, am now more irritated at wasting my time. What a poor, poor trailer.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
Yuck, thats one of the most insulting attempts at a cash grab I've seen since War Z
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
Not on PC? I' might actually have to buy a console 3rd party game. Now to choose 360 or wiiU.....
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#14 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
I'm not a fan of the show at all, every time I try to watch it it has someone crying for 10 mins.. just so boring. Telltales Walking Dead game is AMAZING. This Activision Walking Dead game looks meh. Can't wait for season two of Telltales title.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

State of Decay is my most anticipated 360 game.  Gonna be better than anything out right now.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Sigh....why did it have to be Daryl....he's so awesome in the show and now they give him a half ass game :(

meatgrinderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 meatgrinderz
Member since 2010 • 1329 Posts

If you want a great zombie game experience then buy ZombiU or Dead Island, the rest should be avoided. Pete-B
Substitute Dead Island with Left 4 Dead. Dead Island sucks. 

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

[QUOTE="Pete-B"]If you want a great zombie game experience then buy ZombiU or Dead Island, the rest should be avoided. meatgrinderz

Substitute Dead Island with Left 4 Dead. Dead Island sucks. 

This Dead Island showed so much potential in the first few hours in the first open section. Then it just got repetitive and linear.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 CanYouDiglt

The tellgame I am not as big of a fan as most. I loved it at first till around 1/2 through I understood the choices really did not matter at all and there really was not much puzzles or problem solving. The Telltale game is really more a animation movie then anything else.

[spoiler] A example of choices not mattering is the person that kidnaps Clem did it because he is angry about taking from his car. I did not take from his car. He said he is angry about the other things I did and he heard them over a walkie talkie. You have to hold the button to transfer the sound so what did Clem and I hold the button nonstop on the other walkie talkie. Also a walkie talkie is not gps so he would not be able to track us using it.

Another example in the last chapter when Ben falls and you catch him if you do not pull him up nothing changes. What happens if you pull him up he falls a few minutes later and Kenny goes to save him where they both end up dying. If you never pull up Ben he will die there and Kenny falls through a roof about the same point he would have died anyways.

There are other examples but ya choices really do not matter.

[/spoiler]

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#20 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

No thanks, ill stick with the best zombie games... DayZ, Walking Dead (Telltale) and Project Zomboid

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PhazonBlazer

[spoiler] The tellgame I am not as big of a fan as most. I loved it at first till around 1/2 through I understood the choices really did not matter at all and there really was not much puzzles or problem solving. The Telltale game is really more a animation movie then anything else. [spoiler] A example of choices not mattering is the person that kidnaps Clem did it because he is angry about taking from his car. I did not take from his car. He said he is angry about the other things I did and he heard them over a walkie talkie. You have to hold the button to transfer the sound so what did Clem and I hold the button nonstop on the other walkie talkie. Also a walkie talkie is not gps so he would not be able to track us using it. Another example in the last chapter when Ben falls and you catch him if you do not pull him up nothing changes. What happens if you pull him up he falls a few minutes later and Kenny goes to save him where they both end up dying. If you never pull up Ben he will die there and Kenny falls through a roof about the same point he would have died anyways. There are other examples but ya choices really do not matter. [/spoiler] CanYouDiglt

Fix that spoiler dude :P

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][spoiler] The tellgame I am not as big of a fan as most. I loved it at first till around 1/2 through I understood the choices really did not matter at all and there really was not much puzzles or problem solving. The Telltale game is really more a animation movie then anything else. [spoiler] A example of choices not mattering is the person that kidnaps Clem did it because he is angry about taking from his car. I did not take from his car. He said he is angry about the other things I did and he heard them over a walkie talkie. You have to hold the button to transfer the sound so what did Clem and I hold the button nonstop on the other walkie talkie. Also a walkie talkie is not gps so he would not be able to track us using it. Another example in the last chapter when Ben falls and you catch him if you do not pull him up nothing changes. What happens if you pull him up he falls a few minutes later and Kenny goes to save him where they both end up dying. If you never pull up Ben he will die there and Kenny falls through a roof about the same point he would have died anyways. There are other examples but ya choices really do not matter. [/spoiler] PhazonBlazer

Fix that spoiler dude :P

ya I missed the / in the spoiler tag at first.
with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#23 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

Is that supposed to be slightly cell shaded or does it just look like a game from 2004? Honestly I can't tell. 

Hopefully if this game doesn't succeed critically and financially it will say something about the maturity of the industry. 

el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 el3m2tigre
Member since 2007 • 4232 Posts

I think i'll stick to the show :|

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
meh jt another fast cash in of something at least there is talltales season 2 to look forward to.
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#26 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

Sigh....why did it have to be Daryl....he's so awesome in the show and now they give him a half ass game :(

Ballroompirate

I don't get why everybody likes Daryl. He just becomes a nice guy after the first season. Not really interesting.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 PhazonBlazer

[QUOTE="Ballroompirate"]

cain006

I don't get why everybody likes Daryl. He just becomes a nice guy after the first season. Not really interesting.

Crossbow. Crossbow. :P

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LadyBlue

[QUOTE="Ballroompirate"]

cain006

You make it sound as if the the rest of the crew is interesting. lol
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cain006

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="Ballroompirate"]

Pete-B

Ha you got me there. My favorite character was T-Dog. No personality whatsoever, just said stereotypical black guy stuff. Me and my brother laughed at the character so much.

[spoiler] But sadly my favorite non so bad it's good character was Shane. He was an a**hole, but he was generally right. Rick did cause the group to be in a lot more trouble than necessary and people did go into unnecessary danger because of him. [/spoiler]

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LadyBlue

[QUOTE="Pete-B"][QUOTE="cain006"]I don't get why everybody likes Daryl. He just becomes a nice guy after the first season. Not really interesting.

cain006

Ha you got me there. My favorite character was T-Dog. No personality whatsoever, just said stereotypical black guy stuff. Me and my brother laughed at the character so much.

Not sure if you finished all seasons [spoiler] T-Dog was alright, too bad he had to get himself killed. :/ I kinda like Glenn too... I'm bipolar when it comes to the survivors. :P [/spoiler]

Gibsonsg527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Gibsonsg527
Member since 2010 • 3313 Posts

Haha...yea I don't think so. 

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#32 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Let me know when the real Walking Dead game comes out again (the downloadable one) because this one looks terrible.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LadyBlue

[QUOTE="Pete-B"][QUOTE="cain006"]I don't get why everybody likes Daryl. He just becomes a nice guy after the first season. Not really interesting.

cain006

[spoiler] But sadly my favorite non so bad it's good character was Shane. He was an a**hole, but he was generally right. Rick did cause the group to be in a lot more trouble than necessary and people did go into unnecessary danger because of him. [/spoiler]

So true, but look on the bright side. Rick grew some balls and became a much better character.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 cain006

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="Pete-B"] You make it sound as if the the rest of the crew is interesting. lolPete-B

Not sure if you finished all seasons [spoiler] T-Dog was alright, too bad he had to get himself killed. :/ I kinda like Glenn too... I'm bipolar when it comes to the survivors. :P [/spoiler]

I've seen all the episodes.

[spoiler] T-Dog was a horrible character with no character traits other than he's black. Glenn doesn't have much to him either. None of the characters in the walking dead are really that good though. [/spoiler]

Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35 deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

Wasn't expecting much from Terminal Reality, so not surprised. 

Crazyguy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36 Crazyguy105
Member since 2009 • 9513 Posts

Not on PC? I' might actually have to buy a console 3rd party game. Now to choose 360 or wiiU.....YoshiYogurt

Why would you waste money on buying shovelware?

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LadyBlue

[QUOTE="Pete-B"]

[QUOTE="cain006"]Ha you got me there. My favorite character was T-Dog. No personality whatsoever, just said stereotypical black guy stuff. Me and my brother laughed at the character so much.

cain006

I've seen all the episodes.

[spoiler] T-Dog was a horrible character with no character traits other than he's black. Glenn doesn't have much to him either. None of the characters in the walking dead are really that good though. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] To be honest I kinda miss them when they die... some I just laugh. Plus the newer characters are worse for the most part. Loved how the walker ate Lori, such an annoying character. I pretty much root for the walkers. [/spoiler]
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#38 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Why do so many Activision games have bad graphics?:|

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LadyBlue

Why do so many Activision games have bad graphics?:|

mitu123
All they care about is pushing their products out as fast as they can.