The Vita is one sexy machine

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by RimacBugatti (1287 posts) -

@mrintro:

Agreed! I plan on getting one because in my opinion gaming on tablets it horrible.

#52 Posted by mrintro (1354 posts) -

@RimacBugatti said:

@mrintro:

Agreed! I plan on getting one because in my opinion gaming on tablets it horrible.

you made a good choice my friend.

#53 Posted by RimacBugatti (1287 posts) -

@mrintro:

I bought a tablet and yes there is games like Fifa which is cool but I need a controller plus games like Driveclub and Forza 5 will never be able to run on tablets. And I believe the sound is better on PSVITA than the tablets. I really don't see how tablets are killing handhelds. Must be a lot of lame gamers playing tablets.

#54 Posted by CountBleck12 (22954 posts) -

I would get a Vita for Persona 4 and Danganronpa, but then again the price is what bothers me about the handheld.

#55 Posted by PsychoLemons (2119 posts) -

Memory card too expensive, needs more variety of different genres then I might be buying one.

#56 Edited by mrintro (1354 posts) -

@RimacBugatti said:

@mrintro:

I bought a tablet and yes there is games like Fifa which is cool but I need a controller plus games like Driveclub and Forza 5 will never be able to run on tablets. And I believe the sound is better on PSVITA than the tablets. I really don't see how tablets are killing handhelds. Must be a lot of lame gamers playing tablets.

tablets kind of stole the casual market from handhelds, because people don't really want to carry so many devices. but you're right, handheld experience is just really different from tablets.

#57 Edited by trugs26 (5592 posts) -

Price and library of games don't interest me enough.

#58 Posted by santoron (7775 posts) -

Just picked up a Vita this week along with Dangan Ronpa and Persona 4 golden. Very well made machine.

#59 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72482 posts) -

i like it a lot, just lower the damn price on the memory cards, 100 bucks for 32 gigs is too damn much

#60 Posted by RimacBugatti (1287 posts) -

@RimacBugatti:

Although I was surprised that the Note 4 which I know isn't a tablet but basically it is has a 2.3 GHZ CPU. Pretty amazing but I don't think the GPU's in the tablet and phones are as good as in the VITA?

#61 Posted by noodlevixen (480 posts) -

I've been thinking of getting the Borderlands 2 bundle but I want to see how it runs on the system first. It'll be a great addition to my Triforce 3ds

#62 Posted by Zidaneski (8474 posts) -

Vita is great, the only problem with it is that PS3 has a bunch of great games that I probably won't be able to get though anytime soon. So because I have a PS3, Vita doesn't get as much love until new blazblue comes out.

#63 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

I'm seriously considering a Vita just for the JRPG library on the go. Might wait until the holidays when I can get the Borderlands 2 or another bundle for around $150.

#64 Posted by KBFloYd (13845 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

I'm seriously considering a Vita just for the JRPG library on the go. Might wait until the holidays when I can get the Borderlands 2 or another bundle for around $150.

the borderlands bundle will be the lcd vita..is that ok with you?

#65 Posted by nyzma23 (929 posts) -

vita is indeed sexy and smooth too bad i play mobile games on my phone xD i gave my vita to my kid

#66 Edited by noodlevixen (480 posts) -

@nyzma23: Seriously? You enjoy mobile games that much more over the vita or 3ds for that matter?! Dafuq?

#67 Edited by nyzma23 (929 posts) -

@noodlevixen said:

@nyzma23: Seriously? You enjoy mobile games that much more over the vita or 3ds for that matter?! Dafuq?

i am working man it will be stupid if i carry my vita/3ds to the office beside i only gaming when there is nothing to do

#68 Posted by noodlevixen (480 posts) -

@nyzma23: well if you only game when you have nothing else to do, I guess I get it now. Mobile gaming is best if you only have small chunks of time.

#69 Posted by j2zon2591 (2239 posts) -

Hardware's gorgeous.. has a nice heft to it and the seamless-esque front plastic is pretty attractive.

The device has lots of nice accents compared to competition (metal rings, grey trims, backpad patterns and middle finger placements, and the face button "bed", colored yet transparent shoulder buttons depending on angle)

Took me a week to get used to the buttons and sticks tho but IMO, it's a great compromise for portability.

The face button clicks are very satisfying.

#70 Posted by speedfog (3230 posts) -

I looks sexy in my trash can.

#71 Posted by madskills6117 (4023 posts) -

I'm definitely enjoying mines. I just finished my 3rd play through of Tearaway yesterday. It needs more support though. As great as remote play is I hope that doesn't lead to even less support/exclusives.

#72 Posted by j2zon2591 (2239 posts) -

@madskills6117 said:

I'm definitely enjoying mines. I just finished my 3rd play through of Tearaway yesterday. It needs more support though. As great as remote play is I hope that doesn't lead to even less support/exclusives.

Hope so too.

Not much against ports but may give less incentive to some devs of porting games to it.