The System Wars Awards 2013 Voting Thread

• 19 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by DarkLink77 (31684 posts) -

Special Achievements

The "My Name + Some Numbers = Awesome" Award for Best Username:

The "I Don't Even Know Your Username Anymore, to Be Honest" Award for Best Avatar:

The "Where Did All the Boobs Go?!" Award for Best Sig:

The "Bad Poetry + Pretty Pictures = Win" Award for Best Designer/Artist:

The "Wait, We Still Have Blogs?" Award for Best Blog:

The " Alright, Everybody Lose Your Shit" Award for Best Hype Thread:

The "We Will Never Forget" Award for Most Legendary Thread:

The "You Know What I Call a Thread With 1000 Posts? Tuesday." Award for Best Thread Creator:

THE System Wars AWARDS:

The "Lord Spamalot" Award for User Who (Almost) Posts Too Much:

The "And Like That... He's Gone" Award for User Who Should Post More:

The "How's That Novel Coming, Bro?" Award for Best Writer:

The "/Thread" Award for Best Debater:

The "Connoisseur" Award for Finest Taste:

The "Tom McShea" Award for Finest Community Reviewer:

The "Klass Act" Award for Classiest User:

The "Grand Master Lulz" Award for Funniest User:

The "Climbing in Your Window, Snatching Your People Up" Award for Most Outgoing/Crazy User:

The "I Hope He's the One that Bans Me" Award for Best Mod:

The "No One Man Should Have All That Power" Award for User Who Should Be a Mod:

The "Did He Seriously Just Start Talking About Ludonarrative Dissonance?" Award for Most Intelligent User:

The "Like A Fine Wine" Award for Best Member of the System Wars Old Guard:

The "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Award for Best New User:

The "You Know His Name" Award for Most Respected User:

System Wars King/Queen:

The "YOUR WINNER!" Dubious Honors

The "Michael Patcher" Award for Worst Predictions:

The "Barrel Scraper" Award for Special Recognition in the Field of Hyping Terrible Games/Systems:

The "Yo, I'm Real Happy for You, and I'mma Let You Finish, But..." Award for Biggest Ego:

The "8.8" Award for Biggest Flop of the Year:

The "Son, You've Got a Condition" Award for User Most Likely to Go Off-Topic:

The "Fox News" Award for Most Committed, Slavish Devotion to a Game, Developer, Brand or System:

The "You Really Should Write a Novel, Bro" Award for User Most Likely To Write A TL;DR-Worthy Post:

The "Needs Moar Charts" Award for Best Troll:

The "LOL I TROLL YOU" Award for Worst Troll:

The "arbitor365" Award for Mastery in the Art of Self-Ownage:

The Platform Awards

The "Girlfriend? Can I Buy One On Steam?" Award for Biggest PC Aficionado:

The "Still Waiting for that AAAAE" Award for Biggest Microsoft Aficionado:

The "Even When Our Games Flop, We Win. SDC, B!tches" Award for Biggest Sony Aficionado:

The" "F*ck Your HD... Wait, Nevermind" Award for Biggest Nintendo Aficionado:

The "You STILL Don't Have a Vita? F*cking Casual" Award for a Genuine Manticore:

#2 Edited by DarkLink77 (31684 posts) -

Welcome back to the System Wards Awards, fellow Warriors.

We know we're a little late this year, but real-life problems, the new website, and a host of other things have kept us busy. That said, we've taken your feedback into account and we're actively working to make the awards as good as we can. That means less awards, and a new counting system.

As always, please read the rules and post accordingly.

As many of you may remember, last years awards had a couple of counting problems, but we've got a new system this year, and we'd like to ask for your help. This is how it's going to work:

We're going to need at least six people to count votes. Anyone who signs up is more than welcome to help, and we'll largely be going on a first come, first served basis. That said, you do actually have to count them.

Vote counters:

1. Xaero_Gravity

2. Jakandsigz

3. John_Matherson (God help us all)

4. Animal-Mother

5. WadeFan

Each counter will be paired up with a partner and each pair will be assigned a section. For instances, numbers 1 and 2 might be assigned Special Achievements, while 3 and 4 might be assigned the Dubious Honors.

Each vote counter will count that section, and that section only. Once they are done, they will exchange counts will each other and verify their results. Matching counts will then be sent to me for final verification. If everything matches up, results will be posted. If not, problematic sections will be counted again.

So, if you wanna sign up, please do so. If not, just vote, discuss, and enjoy. As always, let's have a big shout-out to the guys that made the awards happen this year, most notably charizard1605, and Stevo_the_Gamer.

I told you we'd be back.